Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaku was about to shift to the alternate form provided by his Zoan type Devil Fruit, to access greater abilities he would need in this battle. Unfortunately, he was stunned by debris from the meteor attack. Kalifa was forced to drag him to safety, away from the battle.

[bimg][/bimg]

Er...yeah, totally meant to do that...

Ukysses shut his eyes and woke up in the reality chamber, giving Soul a pat in the back "You're needed"

With that, the pair switched out, Soul leaping back into the game, next to Ruby "Yo...evil lady taking good lady hostage?" He asks with a smile "She thinks she's safe..."

He transforms into her hands and laughs "C'mon kiddo...bisect the pair along their height...slice their bellies" he instructs activiting the Devil Hunt-Slash to allow the attack to cut clean through the pair and only harm the evil Aqua

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Kalifa and Kaku both stood in silence as Ridley died, and Makoto was sent to his death. When it became clear that Ridley was indeed a Traitor, they both nodded. "At least she wasn't wasting our time and our votes after all." Kalifa mused.

@Everybody sigh power is out so I can't participate in the fight scene
"You are the pure epitome of disrespect, did you know that? The both of you. Albeit her be a traitor, she damn well did not kill, I could see the fear was not because she was caught. It was because what she felt was that of grief. You two lack any emotions other than disgust, profligate dogs." At one part, he was angered and yet saddened at her death while in another, he had it with the antics from both people.

You dare kill a League of Legends champion?

YOU DARE!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

View attachment 74281

WELL A GENTLEMEN DOES NOT TOLERATE MISBEHAVING AT THE PLAYGROUND.

"Rawr, I am a fine-ass gentlemen, but I must teach you a lesson" - translation

Mega GentleGnar ain't gentle, so he punches Dark Aqua in the stomach, and her lower parts as well, since that fist is probably large.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @everyone
Deciding to heed Claire's advice, Chloe nodded and peeked around the podium briefly before returning her attention back to Claire. "Yeah, that sounds good and all but we're not gonna get anywhere just standing around, Claire. Max isn't here to reverse time so if I use this gun it'll shatter my arm into a million pieces. But I'd rather do something to help than sit on the sidelines." She explained before wincing as Dark Aqua started going to town on her nicer counterpart.

"Besides if worse comes to worse if we get Evil Aqua away from Good Aqua, she can try to heal my arm and get me back in the game." Or Chloe would be left with a broken arm and become more of a burden to the group. But she doubted her dinky pistol or assault rifle were gonna be able to cut it against evil Aqua and Aoko. "Just watch my ass, Claire. I still want to be around when Max gets back." She snarked before readying the Incinerator Cannon. But she wouldn't be able to fire just yet on account of the suddenly falling meteors.​

"Jesus!" The punk yelped as she sought to swerve and dive out of the way as many of the things that took out the dinosaurs as she could. If it hadn't been made scarily clear with Aoko killing Corvo and Evil Aqua killing Wander, she was way out of her league. This wasn't a simple scumbag like Nathan or Frank Bowers. This was some Final Fantasy type shit. She was never all that big into the series herself but after watching that one movie the series had, the Spirit Within or something with Max, she had some idea of this kind of stuff.

Didn't mean she was able to mesh with the fact that there were meteors being lobbed at her and just about everyone else. But as she continued to dodge as best as her body could manage, she'd ready the cannon once more. Alice had assured her that she would protect her/make sure she'd still be here when Max returned which alleviated some of Chloe's worries. But Alice probably hadn't expected to go up against enemies like this and so Chloe couldn't blame her if her focus may have been split. But she couldn't stand idly by and just dodge like a nancy pancy while the others did the heavy lifting. So making sure she kept an eye on Claire/seeing that she was safe, she glared across the room at Evil Aqua. The same girl who Chloe had talked to about her feelings for Max and the like. Chloe wasn't going to let her be pushed around, not even by a uh evil bitchier version of herself.

"I don't need to try!"

Pulling the trigger the Incinerator Cannon would fire sending a series of five streams of explosive particles in a tight spread which release in four different directions but still all directed to hit Evil Aqua and give Gnar a helping hand. After seeing what Aoko did to Corvo, Chloe was kind of worried if Aoko decided to get a hold of her.

Incin_fp4.png

Incin_fp3.png

Upon firing however, Chloe wasn't spared the immediate consequences of her actions as the recoil meant the butt of the gun slammed roughly into her left shoulder. Which considering the fact that those who normally used those weapons wore tough armor like Felix and Chloe was just a squishy punk, there was only conclusion to this.

tumblr_m5ox50ONNf1rtdhiuo1_500.gif

(i know it's not the right bone shut up)

Chloe was also flung back skidding across the floor as the Incinerator Cannon crashed to the ground beside her. Having a moment of pause before the pain set in from the shoulder fracture, Chloe used her other arm to try and pick up the gun to try and lean on it as the pain finally began to settle in and oh man did it hurt! But it was worth it to save a friend.

@Atomyk @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @etc​
As Legolas took his eyes off the Aqua he knew, he saw what was happening, it was clearer to him now. The image in the profile data was that of another version of Aqua, a darker version. He had been speaking with Fi, but urged her to take action. "We should act now", he said, quickly going into a familiar action of his own, firing arrow after arrow at the evil Aqua.

tumblr_lyj2prjA1n1qhlppwo2_500.gif

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Atomyk @Lizzy @FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The others

As soon as the death of one more was heard, Ruby rushed forwards, rolling a few times as Sophie raised her weapon, preparing to fire upon Aqua, but, at the last moment, she turned her aim upwards, trying to destroy the fiery meteors striking the group.
Crescentroseanimation.gif

Upon this happening, Ruby expanded her weapon just as she stood up again, also aiming upwards for the time being, she fired high powered dust rounds towards the incoming meteors, trying to minimize the casualties... It seemed the pair had gone the defensive route for the time being, but, they were prepared to fight as soon as the moment came to them.​
Both Aqua and Aoko attacked. Alice blinked as her allies were cut down, one each in turn. It seemed that once again her threats had been ignored by those who refused to take her seriously.

You know what?

Good

Alice had done her best to be good here after that first fight ended with the messy death of those humans in New York. She was a demon among mortals, and they were frail in body and from many she'd seen in spirit, and save for the catalysts she had every intent to avoid violence wherever possible.

But she was youkai in her blood, a demon of magic that the humans of Gensokyo respected and feared. You didn't talk your problems out with another youkai, you drew your spellcards and did bloody battle until one could no longer go on! Alice lived for that test of skill, to tear down opponents not with her power but with her mind! She thought that she could do that without violence here, that she could simply use her wits and her daughters' eyes to reach this final demon.

But if these, these mortals were going to continue to treat her as something far less dangerous than what she was?

She was simply going to have to finally give them a reason to fear her. She lightly rolled her fingers across the rings on her hand, tiny glints of light visible in the air for the briefest moments around her as the wires caught the light and she sneered.

bv7xOMg.jpg

"Fine. Daughters? Destroy them"

The dolls lowered their spears and with silent battlecries flew valiantly into the fray! Twelve each flew for Aoko and Aqua, and they swirled about like hawks aproaching their prey before dive bombing them in rapid succession, lance strikes and raised shields to try to skewer these dark wizards through their blackened hearts as Alice stood impassively to the side, doing nothing except seeming to twitch her fingers at random as she concentrated and warned friend and foe alike

"Do not step too close to me if you want to stay alive."

Shanghai and Hourai were seemingly the exception to the rule, occasionally floating to one side or the other as if to dodge nonexistent dangers, with Hourai's lance in her hand and Shanghai's shield ready to catch whatever her watchful eyes saw coming for Alice.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch @BarrenThin @Hey guys if you didn't notice the bad bitches are murdering people don't be afraid to help anyone

Dark Aqua took a hit from Gnar, stumbling back afterwards. She likely would've dodged, but Alice's dive-bombing dolls only got in the way! Meanwhile, Ruby managed to prevent the rest of the meteors from hitting anyone else, even doing a bit of damage against Dark Aqua with her weapon partner!

"Damn fur ball! Get away from me!" Dark Aqua cried, whacking Gnar with her keyblade before she turned her attention on the others again.

Her eyes widened, noticing Legolas' arrows suddenly come flying at her. She dodged a couple of the arrows, smirking after a second.

Heh, well, I warned them not to attack, or Ms. Goodie would get it.

Holding the good Aqua right in front of her as a shield, Dark Aqua allowed some of the arrows to sink into the back of her counterpart. Aqua groaned and breathed hard, going limp in her attacker's grasp before the dark one tossed her aside.

"Now then, what next? I'm going to need a new shield. That one wore out her usefulness."

Dark Aqua frowned, seeing Chloe's attack come after her next.

"Stop!" she cried, casting a magic spell to briefly freeze everyone and their attacks in time. Quickly, Dark Aqua moved a few of Alice's dolls in the way, creating a shield for herself. Once time started again, the dolls were caught in the blast.

"Eeny, meeny, miney, mo. Who should I kill next?" teased Dark Aqua eyeing up the group.

@EVERYONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Legolas looked in horror as his arrows pierced Aqua. The woman he swore to protect, was harmed by his arrows. He frowned, dropped his bow, and walked slowly towards Dark Aqua.

"I have failed," he said, "to protect her. I have done the opposite. Let me perish in my failure."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Dark Aqua took a hit from Gnar, stumbling back afterwards. She likely would've dodged, but Alice's dive-bombing dolls only got in the way! Meanwhile, Ruby managed to prevent the rest of the meteors from hitting anyone else, even doing a bit of damage against Dark Aqua with her weapon partner!

"Damn fur ball! Get away from me!" Dark Aqua cried, whacking Gnar with her keyblade before she turned her attention on the others again.

Her eyes widened, noticing Legolas' arrows suddenly come flying at her. She dodged a couple of the arrows, smirking after a second.

Holding the good Aqua right in front of her as a shield, Dark Aqua allowed some of the arrows to sink into the back of her counterpart. Aqua groaned and breathed hard, going limp in her attacker's grasp before the dark one tossed her aside.

"Now then, what next? I'm going to need a new shield. That one wore out her usefulness."

Dark Aqua frowned, seeing Chloe's attack come after het next.

"Stop!" she cried, casting a magic spell to briefly freeze everyone and their attacks in time. Quickly, Dark Aqua moved a few of Alice's dolls in the way, creating a shield for herself. Once time started again, the dolls were caught in the blast.

"Eeny, meeny, miney, mo. Who should I kill next?" teased Dark Aqua eyeing up the group.

@EVERYONE

Riley stood up with his Gauss Rifle. "Eh! Over here! Bet you can't kill a trained Brotherhood of Steel Soldier, Enclave Dog!" Riley shouted. "The Glory of the Brotherhood extends even here." Riley shot his Gauss Rifle at Dark Aqua. "And you can't kill me! I'm a medic! Geneva Rights!" He pointed to the Red Cross on the Lab Coat's shoulders. "Now, let me get over there, and treat a Patient."

@Everyone.

@EVERYONE
"Those are very rude manners. Never hit another person, especially with household objects." - Translation.

By being hit, Mega Gnar whacked the floor, causing an earthquake!

@everyone

Er...yeah, totally meant to do that...

Ukysses shut his eyes and woke up in the reality chamber, giving Soul a pat in the back "You're needed"

With that, the pair switched out, Soul leaping back into the game, next to Ruby "Yo...evil lady taking good lady hostage?" He asks with a smile "She thinks she's safe..."

He transforms into her hands and laughs "C'mon kiddo...bisect the pair along their height...slice their bellies" he instructs activiting the Devil Hunt-Slash to allow the attack to cut clean through the pair and only harm the evil Aqua

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@EVERYONE
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The others

Ruby caught Soul, and nodded a little, but, first, she threw her Crescent Rose towards Sophie "Here catch!" she shouted, Sophie just barely managed to catch the large weapon with a grunt, lifting it with a bit less effort than she had anticipated... The weapon was light, but, very complicated to use, though, she'd manage it somehow; she had wielded a heavy sniper rifle before, so, a sniper-scythe shouldn't be too hard, right? Ruby in the meanwhile noticed that the evil Aqua, after successfully blocking an attack with her good counterpart, if made her wince a little, but, hopefully, Aqua was still alive. She concentrated on doing what Sould told her, making a slash across where Dark Aqua's abdomen would be in hopes of activating whatever attack Soul had activated on this weapon that was... Well... Him. Sophie in the meantime managed to swing the Crescent Rose around enough to dig it's blade into the ground, cocking what she presumed was it's bolt, she ejected an empty cartridge of dust ammunition, pulling the trigger to fire upon Dark Aqua, bracing against the resulting recoil with another grunt, she cocked it again, and fired again, this time more prepared for it's recoil, faster and faster upon getting the rythm right... She could only hope she had studied Ruby's technique to using this to propell herself enough to use it... She knew Dark Aqua probably wouldn't take kindly to all of this.​

@EVERYONE
Joshua knew that none of this was his battle. He knew little to nothing about these battles, and these people, but he would notice Legolas running after Aqua, in his panicked, did he ask for himself to be killed. Joshua's eyes darted amongst the group of people, knowing he's at a tactical advantage since he was hidden inside the podium in his own escape. He looked at Legolas in the eyes, nodding at him before taking his pistol out and running toward Dark Aqua

"You have no option to hurt anyone!" He would yell, and once unnoticed, wham! Did Joshua's pistol quickly came down on the base of her neck, as an attempt to kill her or even hurt her enough that she would experience profound amounts of pain.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"As for you, lady... good luck trying to kill someone that's already dead..." Lapis would say as she casually aimed her weapon towards Evil Aoko, shooting three times before realizing she had to reload. With those three bullets let loose towards their target, she crystallized those bullets to where they would be speeding needles.

~Lapis's "Glistening Cleaver" Ammo Status~
-Currently Reloading-
0 rounds loaded (80 rounds available for reload)

@Verite @Bomb @everyone hot damn​
He waited, letting the shots from Lapis go forward before making his move...

"I won't." He promised, uncloaking into sight right behind the chick, quickly hopping on her back and wrapping his armored legs around her torso. Capitalizing on hopefully a second or two of dumbfoundness or surprise or anything really he wasn't partial, he twirled his knife in hand like so:

tumblr_n94s2cJJw21tf9ebuo1_250.gif

Before seeking to jam it hard right into one of the eyes of the bitch. Following through regardless of success or not, he slapped an adhesive explosive on her shoulder and released his leg hold, rolling away and cloaking once more, hiding from view even as he waited to see the results of his handiwork, if any.

That bitch had really fucked up that guy after all, so he doubted it'd be easy.

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @whoever else
Both Aqua and Aoko attacked. Alice blinked as her allies were cut down, one each in turn. It seemed that once again her threats had been ignored by those who refused to take her seriously.

You know what?

Good

Alice had done her best to be good here after that first fight ended with the messy death of those humans in New York. She was a demon among mortals, and they were frail in body and from many she'd seen in spirit, and save for the catalysts she had every intent to avoid violence wherever possible.

But she was youkai in her blood, a demon of magic that the humans of Gensokyo respected and feared. You didn't talk your problems out with another youkai, you drew your spellcards and did bloody battle until one could no longer go on! Alice lived for that test of skill, to tear down opponents not with her power but with her mind! She thought that she could do that without violence here, that she could simply use her wits and her daughters' eyes to reach this final demon.

But if these, these mortals were going to continue to treat her as something far less dangerous than what she was?

She was simply going to have to finally give them a reason to fear her. She lightly rolled her fingers across the rings on her hand, tiny glints of light visible in the air for the briefest moments around her as the wires caught the light and she sneered.

bv7xOMg.jpg

"Fine. Daughters? Destroy them"

The dolls lowered their spears and with silent battlecries flew valiantly into the fray! Twelve each flew for Aoko and Aqua, and they swirled about like hawks aproaching their prey before dive bombing them in rapid succession, lance strikes and raised shields to try to skewer these dark wizards through their blackened hearts as Alice stood impassively to the side, doing nothing except seeming to twitch her fingers at random as she concentrated and warned friend and foe alike

"Do not step too close to me if you want to stay alive."

Shanghai and Hourai were seemingly the exception to the rule, occasionally floating to one side or the other as if to dodge nonexistent dangers, with Hourai's lance in her hand and Shanghai's shield ready to catch whatever her watchful eyes saw coming for Alice.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch @BarrenThin @Hey guys if you didn't notice the bad bitches are murdering people don't be afraid to help anyone
Aoko Aozaki was fast.

At her peak, she is said to be able to move at supersonic, or even hypersonic speeds. But when it came to dodging bullets like that, she was unable to dodge them after they were fired. Like a certain priest, she had to predict the movement of the projectiles fired at her, and then evade from there. With at least a decade of fighting experience on her, of course, it was hard to convince her opponents that. With that being said, she deftly dodged the shots that Lapis had fired at her, before preparing to counter with her own shots of magical missiles.

However, once Felix had appeared, she had to change her plan. Before Felix could go through with his attack, she'd quickly adjust to the new development, grabbing the man's hand in order to stop his knife, before managing to throw him into the dolls of Alice that got in her way, hopefully dealing with two birds with one stone for a temporary amount of time.

"Don't step too close? Alright, no problem! I'll kill ya in this very spot!" She exclaimed confidently, pointing a finger at Alice. Blue mana charged up in her finger in a matter of seconds like some sort of spirit gun, before the energy would fire right at her!

"Of course, it's not as good when it ain't up close and personal. Like this!"

With that, Evil Aoko would speed towards her next target; Dante. Approaching the white-haired demon hunter from behind, the redheaded woman balled her left hand into a magically-charged fist, before thrusting it forward and punching through Dante's body, utterly destroying his heart in the process and killing him right there as well! Without another concern, she kicked his lifeless body into the wall, wiping some of the blood on her jeans, before facing the rest of her adversaries.

"Alright, so who's next? Step right up, step right up!"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @ShadowPrime @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody

The pain of a shattered shoulder was nothing to sneeze at and so it was with some understanding that Chloe's face was wracked with tears as she used the Incinerator Cannon to try and support herself. Her left arm was practically useless as the pain was far too great for her to even attempt raising it, let alone firing off another shot with the cannon. She doubted she could even lift it with her shoulder in the condition that it was. Not to mention that as everything froze momentarily and then returned to normal, Chloe could only watch in horror as the cannon's blast was redirected towards Alice's dolls. She didn't doubt Alice's ability to maneuver her puppets and hopefully avoid the brunt of the attack, but the fact that her biggest attack had been turned against one of her allies hurt her more than any broken/fractured bones.

She had tried to help and in the end the only thing she ended up doing was injuring herself and having her own attack used against her. But despite the great pain she was in, she could tell when it seemed like someone else was making an even bigger fuck up. That fuck up happened to be seeing Elf-Boy walking towards the chick who had just lobbed meteors at them. Not trusting her stability/aim with using Riley's assault rifle, she grabbed her pistol and making her way forward as best as she could, she kept the pistol leveled at Evil Aqua as she choked out through pained cries.

"Elf-Boy! What the fuck are you doing?! You can't just surrender like that! Not to someone like her! The real Aqua would be pissed!"

Was this an incredibly stupid move on Chloe's part after Evil!Aqua just demonstrated she had the ability to stop time and launch meteors? Most definitely. But Chloe wasn't going to let anyone else be slaughtered if she could help it. As her finger slowly snaked it's way towards the trigger of her pistol, she defiantly stared Evil!Aqua down. All the while pain was coursing through the entirety of her body as a result of the still very much shattered shoulder. Chloe's body wanted nothing more than for her to just drop and deal with that injury alone. But Chloe had never been one to listen to people when they were right. It was a seriously bad habit of hers. But after seeing so many people needlessly slaughtered, she couldn't stand idly by anymore. Max had done so much to help with her rewind power. Well, Chloe didn't have any fancy tricks like that. But she liked to think her willpower and stubbornness made up for it. Only she wasn't so sure that'd sway Evil!Aqua from not killing her and Legolas where they stood, at the very least Mummy guy was rushing to try and lend a helping hand but after what Chloe had seen, she wasn't too eager about their chances.

"Sorry if I made your job harder, Alice."

She fired the pistol.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened

Ruby Rose & Sophie

Ruby caught Soul, and nodded a little, but, first, she threw her Crescent Rose towards Sophie "Here catch!" she shouted, Sophie just barely managed to catch the large weapon with a grunt, lifting it with a bit less effort than she had anticipated... The weapon was light, but, very complicated to use, though, she'd manage it somehow; she had wielded a heavy sniper rifle before, so, a sniper-scythe shouldn't be too hard, right? Ruby in the meanwhile noticed that the evil Aqua, after successfully blocking an attack with her good counterpart, if made her wince a little, but, hopefully, Aqua was still alive. She concentrated on doing what Sould told her, making a slash across where Dark Aqua's abdomen would be in hopes of activating whatever attack Soul had activated on this weapon that was... Well... Him. Sophie in the meantime managed to swing the Crescent Rose around enough to dig it's blade into the ground, cocking what she presumed was it's bolt, she ejected an empty cartridge of dust ammunition, pulling the trigger to fire upon Dark Aqua, she cocked it again, and fired again, faster and faster upon getting the rythm right... She could only hope she had studied Ruby's technique to using this to propell herself enough to use it... She knew Dark Aqua probably wouldn't take kindly to all of this.​

As the pair would rend the flesh of both Aquas, they would find only the evil aqua was in fact harmed by the attack, the blade of the scythe being made of energy that was capable of killing a ghost possessing a body without harming the body itself

latest

Oh...and his blade was about 6 feet long, to match the new 10 foot long handle the weapon sported, good luck dodging

"AWWW YEAH!!!"

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @everyone because this is bout to be brutal

The woman he knew from his home as the infamous Blue. A woman of great personal power.

Archer would just have to pull out all the stops as he extended his hand and produced two things....A sword and a bow, the former narrowing into something aerodynamic as he aimed carefully, putting her head in his sights before breathing out the name of his attack.

"Hrunting, fly."

And with a scream, off flew the projectile at speeds of Mach 10 across the battlefield for its target.

@Verite

Legolas looked in horror as his arrows pierced Aqua. The woman he swore to protect, was harmed by his arrows. He frowned, dropped his bow, and walked slowly towards Dark Aqua.

"I have failed," he said, "to protect her. I have done the opposite. Let me perish in my failure."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Riley stood up with his Gauss Rifle. "Eh! Over here! Bet you can't kill a trained Brotherhood of Steel Soldier, Enclave Dog!" Riley shouted. "The Glory of the Brotherhood extends even here." Riley shot his Gauss Rifle at Dark Aqua. "And you can't kill me! I'm a medic! Geneva Rights!" He pointed to the Red Cross on the Lab Coat's shoulders. "Now, let me get over there, and treat a Patient."

@Everyone.
Ruby Rose & Sophie

Ruby caught Soul, and nodded a little, but, first, she threw her Crescent Rose towards Sophie "Here catch!" she shouted, Sophie just barely managed to catch the large weapon with a grunt, lifting it with a bit less effort than she had anticipated... The weapon was light, but, very complicated to use, though, she'd manage it somehow; she had wielded a heavy sniper rifle before, so, a sniper-scythe shouldn't be too hard, right? Ruby in the meanwhile noticed that the evil Aqua, after successfully blocking an attack with her good counterpart, if made her wince a little, but, hopefully, Aqua was still alive. She concentrated on doing what Sould told her, making a slash across where Dark Aqua's abdomen would be in hopes of activating whatever attack Soul had activated on this weapon that was... Well... Him. Sophie in the meantime managed to swing the Crescent Rose around enough to dig it's blade into the ground, cocking what she presumed was it's bolt, she ejected an empty cartridge of dust ammunition, pulling the trigger to fire upon Dark Aqua, bracing against the resulting recoil with another grunt, she cocked it again, and fired again, this time more prepared for it's recoil, faster and faster upon getting the rythm right... She could only hope she had studied Ruby's technique to using this to propell herself enough to use it... She knew Dark Aqua probably wouldn't take kindly to all of this.​
Joshua knew that none of this was his battle. He knew little to nothing about these battles, and these people, but he would notice Legolas running after Aqua, in his panicked, did he ask for himself to be killed. Joshua's eyes darted amongst the group of people, knowing he's at a tactical advantage since he was hidden inside the podium in his own escape. He looked at Legolas in the eyes, nodding at him before taking his pistol out and running toward Dark Aqua

"You have no option to hurt anyone!" He would yell, and once unnoticed, wham! Did Joshua's pistol quickly came down on the base of her neck, as an attempt to kill her or even hurt her enough that she would experience profound amounts of pain.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Those are very rude manners. Never hit another person, especially with household objects." - Translation.

By being hit, Mega Gnar whacked the floor, causing an earthquake!

@everyone
The pain of a shattered shoulder was nothing to sneeze at and so it was with some understanding that Chloe's face was wracked with tears as she used the Incinerator Cannon to try and support herself. Her left arm was practically useless as the pain was far too great for her to even attempt raising it, let alone firing off another shot with the cannon. She doubted she could even lift it with her shoulder in the condition that it was. Not to mention that as everything froze momentarily and then returned to normal, Chloe could only watch in horror as the cannon's blast was redirected towards Alice's dolls. She didn't doubt Alice's ability to maneuver her puppets and hopefully avoid the brunt of the attack, but the fact that her biggest attack had been turned against one of her allies hurt her more than any broken/fractured bones.

She had tried to help and in the end the only thing she ended up doing was injuring herself and having her own attack used against her. But despite the great pain she was in, she could tell when it seemed like someone else was making an even bigger fuck up. That fuck up happened to be seeing Elf-Boy walking towards the chick who had just lobbed meteors at them. Not trusting her stability/aim with using Riley's assault rifle, she grabbed her pistol and making her way forward as best as she could, she kept the pistol leveled at Evil Aqua as she choked out through pained cries.

"Elf-Boy! What the fuck are you doing?! You can't just surrender like that! Not to someone like her! The real Aqua would be pissed!"

Was this an incredibly stupid move on Chloe's part after Evil!Aqua just demonstrated she had the ability to stop time and launch meteors? Most definitely. But Chloe wasn't going to let anyone else be slaughtered if she could help it. As her finger slowly snaked it's way towards the trigger of her pistol, she defiantly stared Evil!Aqua down. All the while pain was coursing through the entirety of her body as a result of the still very much shattered shoulder. Chloe's body wanted nothing more than for her to just drop and deal with that injury alone. But Chloe had never been one to listen to people when they were right. It was a seriously bad habit of hers. But after seeing so many people needlessly slaughtered, she couldn't stand idly by anymore. Max had done so much to help with her rewind power. Well, Chloe didn't have any fancy tricks like that. But she liked to think her willpower and stubbornness made up for it. Only she wasn't so sure that'd sway Evil!Aqua from not killing her and Legolas where they stood, at the very least Mummy guy was rushing to try and lend a helping hand but after what Chloe had seen, she wasn't too eager about their chances.

"Sorry if I made your job harder, Alice."

She fired the pistol.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened

As the pair would rend the flesh of both Aquas, they would find only the evil aqua was in fact harmed by the attack, the blade of the scythe being made of energy that was capable of killing a ghost possessing a body without harming the body itself

latest

Oh...and his blade was about 6 feet long, to match the new 10 foot long handle the weapon sported, good luck dodging

"AWWW YEAH!!!"

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @everyone because this is bout to be brutal

While contemplating who she would kill next, Dark Aqua stumbled when Gnar hit the ground, fumbling to gain her footing with the earthquake. Using this moment to her advantage, however, Dark Aqua pressed forward and gripped a woman, Margaery Tyrell, by her brown hair before shoving her head against the ground. The force of the earthquake was enough to rattle her brain into pudding, killing her after she screamed for a moment. Turning toward the male next to her, Dark Aqua grabbed him by the hair next. "Maybe you'd like to die similar to how she did?"

Using the blunt part of her keyblade, Dark Aqua began repeatedly beating Loras Tyrell in the head, smashing in his skull--blood and brains oozing out of the cracks of his fatal injury. She then threw his corpse aside, smirking at the rest of the group.

Those who fired bolts and ammunition with pistols are other guys would find that most of their attacks missed. Dark Aqua was too fast for them to hit. However, the long blade of the scythe used by Ruby managed to hit, leaving a gash on the dark data doppelganger (say that three times fast) that went from her shoulder to all the way across her chest.

Meanwhile, the real Aqua lifted up slightly, dragging her self with her arms as her face and body rubbed against the ground. She left behind a trail of blood from the arrows in her back.

No, I'm not done yet.

When she made it to Chloe's feet, Aqua spat up blood as she attempted to talk. "H-Help me get up. I'm not... done... yet..."

• Useful
Reactions: DapperDogman
While contemplating who she would kill next, Dark Aqua stumbled when Gnar hit the ground, fumbling to gain her footing with the earthquake. Using this moment to her advantage, however, Dark Aqua pressed forward and gripped a woman, Margaery Tyrell, by her brown hair before shoving her head against the ground. The force of the earthquake was enough to rattle her brain into pudding, killing her after she screamed for a moment. Turning toward the male next to her, Dark Aqua grabbed him by the hair next. "Maybe you'd like to die similar to how she did?"

Using the blunt part of her keyblade, Dark Aqua began repeatedly beating Loras Tyrell in the head, smashing in his skull--blood and brains oozing out of the cracks of his fatal injury. She then threw his corpse aside, smirking at the rest of the group.

Those who fired bolts and ammunition with pistols are other guys would find that most of their attacks missed. Dark Aqua was too fast for them to hit. However, the long blade of the scythe used by Ruby managed to hit, leaving a gash on the dark data doppelganger (say that three times fast) that went from her shoulder to all the way across her chest.

Meanwhile, the real Aqua lifted up slightly, dragging her self with her arms as her face and body rubbed against the ground. She left behind a trail of blood from the arrows in her back.

No, I'm not done yet.

When she made it to Chloe's feet, Aqua spat up blood as she attempted to talk. "H-Help me get up. I'm not... done... yet..."
Riley ran to Aqua. "Are you ok? If I can save one life, If I can fix one thing, I want to save a life." Riley tossed the Gauss Rifle to the side. Where it was still within reach. "Please be ok. I need to save one life today! Do something right!"

Fi returned to Link's sword.

"Master, look inside your adventure pouch. It appears your other weapons have reappeared in your time of need." She informed. Link nodded and got his bow and quiver of arrows out of his adventure pouch. He be aimed his arrows at Dark Aqua and let an arrow charge. There was a small zing, and he fired an arrow that moved toward Dark Aqua's head at quick speeds. After that came about three more arrows.

Even though he knew both opponents could easily end him and Fi he stayed calm in this situation.

@everybody, I don't remember who's who anymore

Damn it!

"Everyone hold on!"

PwWizaU.png

Claire lept from her cover, running toward where Chloe and Aqua were. Both women were in critical condition, but that didn't deter Claire. Her face was a stone mask of determination. Riley beat her to them, so Claire moved to the other side of Aqua and helped Riley pick her up. "Can you heal?!" Claire asked, not meaning to yell in Aqua's face. "Wait, can I heal?" She referred to the powers that Aqua had given her, still unsure how exactly they worked.

She looked to Riley and nodded to Chloe. "I think her arm was broken!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch

As Legolas took his eyes off the Aqua he knew, he saw what was happening, it was clearer to him now. The image in the profile data was that of another version of Aqua, a darker version. He had been speaking with Fi, but urged her to take action. "We should act now", he said, quickly going into a familiar action of his own, firing arrow after arrow at the evil Aqua.

tumblr_lyj2prjA1n1qhlppwo2_500.gif

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Atomyk @Lizzy @FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman
Joseph looked at the man and frowned. Competition. Typical. 'Not alive, per se, but she has a chance of returning to life. If she wins the Reaper's Game. But don't worry, I'm sure she'll be fine. After all, I was.'
@ResistingTheEnlightened

Joseph smiled at the elf, as the battle began. Now he was in his element. 'Alright! Let's kill something!' He clicked his fingers and his sword burst into flame. He twirled it dexterously, before sending the flaming vortex towards Dark Aqua, while charging towards her.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @FireDrake150 @Wedge Antilles

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Damn it!

"Everyone hold on!"

PwWizaU.png

Claire lept from her cover, running toward where Chloe and Aqua were. Both women were in critical condition, but that didn't deter Claire. Her face was a stone mask of determination. Riley beat her to them, so Claire moved to the other side of Aqua and helped Riley pick her up. "Can you heal?!" Claire asked, not meaning to yell in Aqua's face. "Wait, can I heal?" She referred to the powers that Aqua had given her, still unsure how exactly they worked.

She looked to Riley and nodded to Chloe. "I think her arm was broken!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch

"A Stimpak can fix that, Claire. Don't worry. I have a lot of Medical supplies." Riley showed her the package the doctor had given him in Gotham. "I think we can fix her. It may take a bit for her to recover. We need to defend right now."

Joseph looked at the man and frowned. Competition. Typical. 'Not alive, per se, but she has a chance of returning to life. If she wins the Reaper's Game. But don't worry, I'm sure she'll be fine. After all, I was.'
@ResistingTheEnlightened

Joseph smiled at the elf, as the battle began. Now he was in his element. 'Alright! Let's kill something!' He clicked his fingers and his sword burst into flame. He twirled it dexterously, before sending the flaming vortex towards Dark Aqua, while charging towards her.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @FireDrake150 @Wedge Antilles
(Before)

Smiling widely, he held his composture in happiness as he scratched the back of his head "Then I'll be seeing my darling again. I'm sure she would be glad to see me again." He noted the frown of his and simply... Simply found something off from him. He then continued on to what he was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.