Status
Not open for further replies.
CHAPTER FOUR WALKTHROUGH
"Trial by Fire"

You would all pile into the elevator. Makoto and Junko would join as well, waiting for the inevitable arrival to the trial room. The elevator doors open to reveal a circular room with a large number of podiums arranged in a circle. If you would count, you'd find there is a podium for everyone alive right now, including three for Makoto, Junko, and Ludger.

6gQJJhs.png

Monokuma sits at the large throne behind you all.

aqBlSHQ.png

"Ah~!" The bear sighs and makes himself uncomfortable in the chair, his plush body making a little squeaking as he did so. "I love the smell of a fresh trial in the morning! As I understand it... you guys have already been participating in a Murder Game! I don't need to tell you that you have to vote-- however, as part of my special mini Murder Game, we have some special rules!"

7C2nF1r.png

"As two deaths have occurred, let's do two votes! If you dumb mice can't guess a single murderer in this room, I won't let you access the last of the profile data! According to your convoluted mess of a plot you call a mission, that means you're stuck here forever!"

PVXra2i.png

"So, without further ado... let's start with the murder of the rewind junkie! Present the clues, discuss her murder, and then vote on it! After, we'll move on to the voluptuous legs that went on for miles! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

05nWsNZ.png

"Okay, in the elevator, I gathered the clues everyone found... I'll present them as best I can."

THE EVIDENCE

Maxine Caulfield was found dead in a dorm room. All the other dorm rooms were locked, and the door to the room she was fond in was broken in with an explosion. The dorm room was relatively clean and untouched beyond the broken door.

Max was found with a sword impaled in her stomach. Various cuts and bruises were found on her body, indicating a struggle occurred. Max also had red marks around her throat, about the size of a bag strap. Max's camera bag was open, and the camera was missing.

In the hallway outside the dorm, bloody footprints led from the woman's bathroom and to the dorm. They were accompanied by scuff marks that were somewhat cleaned away. The scuff marks could indicate something was dragged.

In the women's bathroom, there were trace amounts of blood on the floor and walls that someone had attempted to clean. A mirror in the bathroom was smashed, and Max's camera was found on the ground.

In the laundry room, a discarded red cloak was found, as well as a pair of bloody black gloves. A bloody baseball bat was also found here.

In the school store, the monomono prize machine was destroyed, and a large number of discarded prizes were discarded behind the store's counter. These included a baseball and baseball glove with no accompanying bat. A sword was missing from the display of weaponry.

In the data processing room, a secret compartment was open, which contained a large number of monocoins. These coins were known to be used to gain prizes from the vending machine in the school store. There was also a few arrows in here. The bow that was here was missing as well.

Bayonetta was found dead in the cafeteria, presumably killed during the announcement of the first kill. An arrow was embedded into the back of the head, and it is clear whoever shot it had strong experience with a bow.

Arrows were found littered in both the hallway and the incinerator room. A small piece of a bow was found burned here as well.

hzFQ5tC.png

"These trials are always the worst..." Junko hugs herself. "Those poor women..."​

CHAPTER FOUR WALKTHROUGH
"Trial by Fire"

You would all pile into the elevator. Makoto and Junko would join as well, waiting for the inevitable arrival to the trial room. The elevator doors open to reveal a circular room with a large number of podiums arranged in a circle. If you would count, you'd find there is a podium for everyone alive right now, including three for Makoto, Junko, and Ludger.

6gQJJhs.png

aqBlSHQ.png

"Ah~!" The bear sighs and makes himself uncomfortable in the chair, his plush body making a little squeaking as he did so. "I love the smell of a fresh trial in the morning! As I understand it... you guys have already been participating in a Murder Game! I don't need to tell you that you have to vote-- however, as part of my special mini Murder Game, we have some special rules!"

7C2nF1r.png

"As two deaths have occurred, let's do two votes! If you dumb mice can't guess a single murderer in this room, I won't let you access the last of the profile data! According to your convoluted mess of a plot you call a mission, that means you're stuck here forever!"

PVXra2i.png

"So, without further ado... let's start with the murder of the rewind junkie! Present the clues, discuss her murder, and then vote on it! After, we'll move on to the voluptuous legs that went on for miles! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

05nWsNZ.png

"Okay, in the elevator, I gathered the clues everyone found... I'll present them as best I can."

THE EVIDENCE

Maxine Caulfield was found dead in a dorm room. All the other dorm rooms were locked, and the door to the room she was fond in was broken in with an explosion. The dorm room was relatively clean and untouched beyond the broken door.

Max was found with a sword impaled in her stomach. Various cuts and bruises were found on her body, indicating a struggle occurred. Max also had red marks around her throat, about the size of a bag strap. Max's camera bag was open, and the camera was missing.

In the hallway outside the dorm, bloody footprints led from the woman's bathroom and to the dorm. They were accompanied by scuff marks that were somewhat cleaned away. The scuff marks could indicate something was dragged.

In the women's bathroom, there were traces of blood on the floor and walls that someone had attempted to clean. A mirror in the bathroom was smashed, and Max's camera was found on the ground.

In the laundry room, a discarded red cloak was found, as well as a pair of bloody black gloves. A bloody baseball bat was also found here.

In the school store, the monomono prize machine was destroyed, and a large number of discarded prizes were discarded behind the store's counter. These included a baseball and baseball glove with no accompanying bat. A sword was missing from the display of weaponry.

In the data processing room, a secret compartment was open, which contained a large number of monocoins. These coins were known to be used to gain prizes from the vending machine in the school store. There was also a few arrows in here. The bow that was here was missing as well.

Bayonetta was found dead in the cafeteria, presumably killed during the announcement of the first kill. An arrow was embedded into the back of the head, and it is clear whoever shot it had strong experience with a bow.

Arrows were found littered in both the hallway and the incinerator room. A small piece of a bow was found burned here as well.

Frank placed a vote on Nicki before moving on to look at the evidence. "Well... there's several people that could have done this."

@Atomyk
@Anyone

The hug made her bones creak and almost killed her (again), but Max hoped Alice didn't take her nigh-hysterical laughter at everything else that happened thereafter the wrong way.

Not that there was really a right way to take it because that was just way too funny :rotfl:

"Thanks, Alice. I wish my camera made the trip across the mortal veil so I could get a shot of you like this, it's a definite improvement." she grinned and held her hands up placatingly, signifying she was just teasing. This was a definite case of mood whiplash after her previous angst, and she... really didn't mind that. "I'm pretty sure I nailed the guys who did... that, uh... thing... to you, so don't worry about them. Sorry if I robbed you of your righteous vengeance for being butt-crushed to death, but, um... just try to find who did this to me. Oh, and watch out for Chloe 'til I get back? You're right, we're really good friends. The best of gal pals."

She rolled her eyes, huffing out a breath before mentally preparing herself for whatever trials were to come. She didn't test that well, but she could turn in a good performance when she thought it was urgent... and this was pretty fucking urgent.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @afterlife​
She blinked, a bit befuddled at the first part as she hesitantly joined in on the laughter, not really sure what was so funny but this was certainly better than Max crying! "A... shot of me like what exactly?"

To rest though, she gasped slightly in surprise, and absolutely sagged in relief. "So you all figured it out as well. Good, good, I'm glad we'll all be safe from-"

Waaaaiiit a minute. If they caught the brothers. The brothers didn't kill these two. Which meant...

"There's more traitors in our surviving ranks"

She took a moment to consider this, thoughts and emotions roiling together as she debated... and slowly nodded, a bit of steel in her eyes as she clasped Max on the shoulder. "Then I will do my best to find them for you. I will watch over miss Price until you return, and woe to the villain who dares touch something under MY watch. and you must return Max Caufield, make no mistake there. your power is too great a boon to not take into the fight with this demon, and I'll be a tad put off if you let someone like this-" A slight glare towards the butt-touch-loving composer "get in the way of that boon."

"And oh my that serious? Which one of you is the handmaiden and which is the feudal lord?"

@OrlandoBloomers @afterlife

• Love
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
CHAPTER FOUR WALKTHROUGH
"Trial by Fire"

6gQJJhs.png

aqBlSHQ.png

7C2nF1r.png

PVXra2i.png

05nWsNZ.png

THE EVIDENCE

In the women's bathroom, there were traces of blood on the floor and walls that someone had attempted to clean. A mirror in the bathroom was smashed, and Max's camera was found on the ground.

tumblr_nqbxnm9Yyh1tjc5i2o1_1280.png

And then she does nothing cuz I'm heading to bed. Night.

@every fucking one

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
CHAPTER FOUR WALKTHROUGH
"Trial by Fire"

6gQJJhs.png

aqBlSHQ.png

7C2nF1r.png

PVXra2i.png

05nWsNZ.png

THE EVIDENCE

Joshua rubbed his temples, hopefully, he would be allowed to have the final kill on the degenerous dog that killed Bayonetta. Holstering the pistol and letting the assault rifle hang on his back, he spoke out/voted for:. "I vote for a girl called Ruby Rose." Apart from the murder of Bayonetta, he sighed and contemplated long and thoughtful before finding the name of a good bowman
"Legolas"

@Atomyk

Joshua rubbed his temples, hopefully, he would be allowed to have the final kill on the degenerous dog that killed Bayonetta. Holstering the pistol and letting the assault rifle hang on his back, he spoke out/voted for:. "I vote for a girl called Ruby Rose." Apart from the murder of Bayonetta, he sighed and contemplated long and thoughtful before finding the name of a good bowman
"Legolas"

@Atomyk
ZQPkCze.png

"One vote at a time, my good man! Or should I say, my good mummy...? The vote for Max will occur first, and then once that's been decided, we'll move on to your squeeze!"

ybEDwQj.png

"Hold on! Where's the evidence here? There's been two votes and no discussion!"

@BarrenThin @ResistingTheEnlightened

CHAPTER FOUR WALKTHROUGH
"Trial by Fire"

6gQJJhs.png

aqBlSHQ.png

7C2nF1r.png

PVXra2i.png

05nWsNZ.png

THE EVIDENCE

In the women's bathroom, there were trace amounts of blood on the floor and walls that someone had attempted to clean. A mirror in the bathroom was smashed, and Max's camera was found on the ground.

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Atomyk @The others

Ruby frowned at the mention of that discarded red cloak before patting the cloak around her to double check it was still there "A red cloak? It... Couldn't have been mine... Could it?" she said, frowning a little as she looked over her cloak a little to make sure. Sophie spoke up "D-does the cloak... Look exactly like the one Ruby has?" she said, frowning a ltitle as she thought about this, she still suspected Legolas, Wander, and perhaps Frank for killing Bayonetta, but, she wasn't sure about Max's assailant... Though, clearly, they must have had some way of getting through her time rewind ability...​

ZQPkCze.png

"One vote at a time, my good man! Or should I say, my good mummy...? The vote for Max will occur first, and then once that's been decided, we'll move on to your squeeze!"

ybEDwQj.png

Frank looked over. "I'll gladly discuss it... my vote has nothing to do with this kill. I'll change it when we come up with something." Frank shifted. "Max was killed with a sword. Only person that comes to mind is Jon Snow. You don't impale someone on a scythe." He sent a pointed look Joshua's way. "The injury would be completely different."

@Atomyk
@ResistingTheEnlightened

ZQPkCze.png

ybEDwQj.png

"Right.. Pardon me. In that case, I would simply call upon Ruby Rose. She's the prime suspect, at the moment." He stated plainly again, somewhat irritated at the fact he was called mummy. "While she did not have a sword, she just as easily could have broken the vending machine and robbed a certain missing sword."

Last edited by a moderator:
CHAPTER FOUR WALKTHROUGH
"Trial by Fire"

6gQJJhs.png

aqBlSHQ.png

7C2nF1r.png

PVXra2i.png

05nWsNZ.png

THE EVIDENCE

Rather unprofessionally, Ridley crossed her arms and rested her head on her podium, gold eyes tiredly dragging over the people in the room. If she weren't so tired, she probably would've liked Monokuma much better.. But she was, and she was more annoyed with the bear than anything else. She wanted to figure this out.. But was more apt to fall asleep. She'd been going much too long without it, and it was taking a toll. "Bow and arrows, a sword, a cloak, and an explosion, huh..? Well, who had the means for that?"

@EVERYONE​

Frank suddenly withdrew his vote. "Wait... he had no powers. Who has powers, a sword, and the ability to cause explosions...?" Frank muttered to himself for a minute or two. "Nobody." He looked up. "Nobody does."

@Atomyk
@Errybody​

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Atomyk @The others

Ruby frowned at the mention of that discarded red cloak before patting the cloak around her to double check it was still there "A red cloak? It... Couldn't have been mine... Could it?" she said, frowning a little as she looked over her cloak a little to make sure. Sophie spoke up "D-does the cloak... Look exactly like the one Ruby has?" she said, frowning a ltitle as she thought about this, she still suspected Legolas, Wander, and perhaps Frank for killing Bayonetta, but, she wasn't sure about Max's assailant... Though, clearly, they must have had some way of getting through her time rewind ability...​

Upon examination, it would be clear that the two cloaks would be different.

@york

• Thank You
Reactions: BarrenThin
Frank suddenly withdrew his vote. "Wait... he had no powers. Who has powers, a sword, and the ability to cause explosions...?" Frank muttered to himself for a minute or two. "Nobody." He looked up. "Nobody does."

@Atomyk
@Errybody​
kv5l6AG.png

"Wait, there are people who can explode like that nasty bear? That must be inconvenient..."

@BarrenThin

@Atomyk
@Errybody​

Upon examination, it would be clear that the two cloaks would be different.

@york

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@BarrenThin @Atomyk @Everyone
Ruby frowned "Could they have taken other things from the machine?... I mean... They did try to incinerate the bow..." she said thoughtfully, putting a hand on her chin as she thought about this. Sophie frowned, realizing the strange difference between the two "That's... Odd..." she said, scratching her head a little "C-could it just be... Some random laundry?" she said, sounding very uncertain about this discovery...​

@Atomyk
@Errybody​
Revoking his vote upon finding the two different cloaks, he groaned in anger. "Well, Ezio and Desmond have that Apple thing. He has a knife, but not really a sword. He has Old World grenades."

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@BarrenThin @Atomyk @Everyone
Ruby frowned "Could they have taken other things from the machine?... I mean... They did try to incinerate the bow..." she said thoughtfully, putting a hand on her chin as she thought about this. Sophie frowned, realizing the strange difference between the two "That's... Odd..." she said, scratching her head a little "C-could it just be... Some random laundry?" she said, sounding very uncertain about this discovery...​
PVXra2i.png

"The laundry bear knows the truth."

@york

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.