• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
hzFQ5tC.png

"I guess I could do that... I'll-I'll definitely buy Frank some first."

@BarrenThin @Verite

Frank almost laughed. The sound was almost warm. Almost. "Keep your money, Junko."

@Atomyk

"It started in the bathroom. Max was in one of the stalls... she lost her camera in one, at least. The killer came in. Onwe of them slammed into a mirror. She got stabbed. They dragged the girl to the dorm and blew the door." That was mostly conjecture, but, you know.

@Atomyk
@Errybody​

ZQPkCze.png

"Did they pull the sword out of their behind? Out of their cleavage, maybe? Details are important!"

@BarrenThin

Frank almost laughed. The sound was almost warm. Almost. "Keep your money, Junko."

@Atomyk

"W-Well..."

ctbboOA.png

"I'm a fashion icon, you know. I actually have quite a bit of money. Assuming I can ever leave this place..."

A pause. "Oh, I think it's safe to assume there was more than one killer, right? Like... how the heck does one kill both of them at once?"

8FG7TTv.png

"I think Monokuma is implying that both murders had a distinct killer. What... Mr. Frank is saying, I think, is that two killers specifically killed the girl in the dorm outside of whoever killed the woman in the cafeteria."

7C2nF1r.png

"My, my! Sounds so complicated! Almost too complicated for you dummies to follow! I can see the gears in your heads already grinding to a halt!"

@BarrenThin @Verite @Jeremi

hzFQ5tC.png

"I guess I could do that... I'll-I'll definitely buy Frank some first."

@BarrenThin @Verite
TeRWkRS.png

"What was that?" Shiki suddenly asked menacingly, a murderous aura almost appearing.

Oh, wait. No, that was a bad idea. That joke was in bad taste.

Shiki06.png

"A-Aha, just kidding. Don't... um, don't cry louder, please."

Still, even if it was in bad taste, Shiki couldn't deny it was somewhat amusing to do that. Even if it meant taking advantage of a girl's feelings. Wow, he felt like an asshole right now.​
Frank looked up suddenly. The old man has ears like a hawk. "Tohsaka? Rin Tohsaka?" He suddenly seemed very excited.

@Verite
"Huh? Yeah... I think that was her name," Shiki nodded, "Apparently she's supposed to be a well-recognized mage. Not that I'd know since I'm only basing it off what Sensei told me, but... yeah. Ran into her on a little trip to London shortly after my first Murder Game and sometime before the... Monokuma Incident, I think," he continued, glancing briefly at the bear with the mocking smile, "Unnerving to be around if you ask me. Then again, it's not every day you meet someone whom you feel like has that sort of aura like they're royalty or something. Well, I guess she technically is, but heck if I know much of the Founding Families..." Shiki said, beginning to ramble on about his experiences on his trip to the Association's Clock Tower.

If there was one thing Shiki could say about London, it was... nice? He wish he could only appreciate it more during his brief time there, but one little thing prevented him from doing so.

He couldn't speak goddamn English.

He only spoke Japanese and the universal language of online text that people type.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin

Last edited:

ZQPkCze.png

"Did they pull the sword out of their behind? Out of their cleavage, maybe? Details are important!"

@BarrenThin

"W-Well..."

ctbboOA.png

"I'm a fashion icon, you know. I actually have quite a bit of money, Assuming I can ever leave this place..."

A pause. "Oh, I think it's safe to assume there was more than one killer, right? Like... how the heck does one kill both of them at once?"

8FG7TTv.png

"I think Monokuma is implying that both murders had a distinct killer. What... Mr. Frank is saying, I think, is that two killers specifically killed the girl in the dorm outside of whoever killed the woman in the cafeteria."

7C2nF1r.png

"My, my! Sounds so complicated! Almost too complicated for you dummies to follow! I can see the gears in your heads already grinding to a halt!"

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Jeremi
For the sake of not being stuck here forever, hopefully, Ruby decided to vote for Legolas, as he remains standing as the most likely person to have killed Bayonetta, though, then again, would Legolas really need a second bow? This vote would most likely turn out to be temporary at this rate, Jon White seemed next on the list of suspects. Sophie frowned "A pair... Huh..." she said, scratching her head a little, Frank and Lisa came into mind, but, the thing is; they would normally be more gun-happy, and, less desperate enough for supplies to wreck the monomono machine... So, the pair must have needed either some incriminating evidence, or some decent armaments... Not to mention those scuff marks, which implied someone was dragged from the bathroom... Though, when dragging a dead body, who amongst them would blow up a door just to get through to a place to put down Max's body?

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Jeremi
For the sake of not being stuck here forever, hopefully, Ruby decided to vote for Legolas, as he remains standing as the most likely person to have killed Bayonetta, though, then again, would Legolas really need a second bow? This vote would most likely turn out to be temporary at this rate, Jon White seemed next on the list of suspects. Sophie frowned "A pair... Huh..." she said, scratching her head a little, Frank and Lisa came into mind, but, the thing is; they would normally be more gun-happy, and, less desperate enough for supplies to wreck the monomono machine... So, the pair must have needed either some incriminating evidence, or some decent armaments... Not to mention those scuff marks, which implied someone was dragged from the bathroom... Though, when dragging a dead body, who amongst them would blow up a door just to get through to a place to put down Max's body?

roLnfd6.png

"Perhaps the tightly woven elf did kill her, but we're voting for the other murder right now!"

@york

• Useful
Reactions: BarrenThin
'Okay with being sent back to the land of the living? Of course I am. Despite my pseudo-magical disposition, even I know that reality has it's advantages. Like libraries and Off-Licenses. Beam me up, Scotty, and try and get the Autograph from the goth member of The Clash, that thing'll be worth a fortune by now.'
he winked at Bayonetta.

'Believe it or not love, it's not that bad. Just quizzes and mazes. You'll live....sort of.'

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers

Bayonetta blushed quite madly. Now there were two men here, calling her "love". She smiled nervously, as she found some comfort in a more familiar face in this realm of the dead. "Thank you my dear Joseph," she said, "I hope to rejoin you all again. Try to stay alive this time."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Bayonetta blushed quite madly. Now there were two men here, calling her "love". She smiled nervously, as she found some comfort in a more familiar face in this realm of the dead. "Thank you my dear Joseph," she said, "I hope to rejoin you all again. Try to stay alive this time."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers
'Aye. Now let's hope that I can beat my previous living record of 25 years. And I'm sure that we'll see each other again, love. You've got my card, and you've got my number. I just hope that death has good phone reception. But seriously, if I can get out of here, you certainly can.' he smiled. The fact that she was blushing must definitely be a good sign. 'Wait 'till Izana hears about this', he thought to himself.
@Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers

• Love
Reactions: Mari
'Aye. Now let's hope that I can beat my previous living record of 25 years. And I'm sure that we'll see each other again, love. You've got my card, and you've got my number. I just hope that death has good phone reception. But seriously, if I can get out of here, you certainly can.' he smiled. The fact that she was blushing must definitely be a good sign. 'Wait 'till Izana hears about this', he thought to himself.
@Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers

Bayonetta smiled, and then turned her expression a little more serious. There was more work to do to return to the living, and she was ready to get started. Still, it had been accomplished already, so there was that. She thought to give Joseph a parting word though.

"If you happen to find out who killed me, please send my worst regards. Though secretly, she would like to do it herself, but having Joseph do it on her behalf would be somewhat satisfying in itself as well.

@Mighty Roman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers

She blinked, a bit befuddled at the first part as she hesitantly joined in on the laughter, not really sure what was so funny but this was certainly better than Max crying! "A... shot of me like what exactly?"

To rest though, she gasped slightly in surprise, and absolutely sagged in relief. "So you all figured it out as well. Good, good, I'm glad we'll all be safe from-"

Waaaaiiit a minute. If they caught the brothers. The brothers didn't kill these two. Which meant...

"There's more traitors in our surviving ranks"

She took a moment to consider this, thoughts and emotions roiling together as she debated... and slowly nodded, a bit of steel in her eyes as she clasped Max on the shoulder. "Then I will do my best to find them for you. I will watch over miss Price until you return, and woe to the villain who dares touch something under MY watch. and you must return Max Caufield, make no mistake there. your power is too great a boon to not take into the fight with this demon, and I'll be a tad put off if you let someone like this-" A slight glare towards the butt-touch-loving composer "get in the way of that boon."

"And oh my that serious? Which one of you is the handmaiden and which is the feudal lord?"

@OrlandoBloomers @afterlife

tumblr_inline_npi4s4WemK1t8kjtx_100.png

"Uh... right."

Max replied uncertainly, the act of being saddled with responsibility wilting away some of her cheer. She wasn't wrong, though, and it was pretty hard not to be in a good mood when Alice herself of all people was in such a positive funk. Jeez louise, she got that being brought back to life must've been an uplifting experience and all, but who knew the puppeteer could be so... un-uptight? It was weird. It'd be like seeing a non-foulmouthed, polite, punk version of Chloe or something like that.

Oh well. Different strokes for different folks.

"Well... I'm sure it can't be that hard to ace some quiz or whatever. I spend a ton of time on the internet. And you did it, right?"

"Handmaiden queen." she added with a sigh, raising her hand

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @afterlife​

Storm figured someone needed to get the ball rolling. "While Graham seemingly jumped the gun regarding Ruby...I believe her powers would have allowed her to do either kill. Reading up on her she seems to have quite extraordinary combat abilities and her weapons ammunition would no doubt had enough power to destroy the door. Add on that her seemingly super human ability of speed and we might have how no one saw it coming."

Crusader nodded to Storm's statements and decided to throw her own idea out there. "I think Plutia's another good suspect." She started. "Storm mentioned the voting and going back to when Alice was killed, she and Gnar were one of the first who joined the brothers to vote on Nicki. She also has access to lightning powers, which could cause damages that looks like an explosion." Then she realized something. "If that door was blown up by some sort of ammunition or explosives there would've probably some sort of residue or something. Did anyone notice something like that when they went and checked on Max's body?"

Storm would add another point. "While we assume the bow had been fired...couldn't it also have been possible for it to have been stabbed into Bayonetta's head? Perhaps the bow was merely destroyed so that we would think it had been used in the murder?" A lot of questions and accusations were being thrown. Hopefully someone could add on to them or just dismiss them as circumstantial.

"Wait..." Crusader replied looking through the info they had been given. "I'm looking through Sophie's info sheet and it says that she's a weapon's master...that could mean she has the ability to use the bow that killed Bayonetta?"

"That could a possibility, yes." Storm nodded before turning towards the rest of the group. "What are your thoughts on all of this?"

@Everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
"W-Well..."

ctbboOA.png

"I'm a fashion icon, you know. I actually have quite a bit of money. Assuming I can ever leave this place..."

8FG7TTv.png

7C2nF1r.png

"I can't think of a single person that has the skills to do all of this, even if we just look at Max's kill. This was some sort of team effort... though I can't think of what duo could accomplish it. I guess Revya could have done it alone, but who else?"
Storm figured someone needed to get the ball rolling. "While Graham seemingly jumped the gun regarding Ruby...I believe her powers would have allowed her to do either kill. Reading up on her she seems to have quite extraordinary combat abilities and her weapons ammunition would no doubt had enough power to destroy the door. Add on that her seemingly super human ability of speed and we might have how no one saw it coming."

Crusader nodded to Storm's statements and decided to throw her own idea out there. "I think Plutia's another good suspect." She started. "Storm mentioned the voting and going back to when Alice was killed, she and Gnar were one of the first who joined the brothers to vote on Nicki. She also has access to lightning powers, which could cause damages that looks like an explosion." Then she realized something. "If that door was blown up by some sort of ammunition or explosives there would've probably some sort of residue or something. Did anyone notice something like that when they went and checked on Max's body?"

Storm would add another point. "While we assume the bow had been fired...couldn't it also have been possible for it to have been stabbed into Bayonetta's head? Perhaps the bow was merely destroyed so that we would think it had been used in the murder?" A lot of questions and accusations were being thrown. Hopefully someone could add on to them or just dismiss them as circumstantial.

"Wait..." Crusader replied looking through the info they had been given. "I'm looking through Sophie's info sheet and it says that she's a weapon's master...that could mean she has the ability to use the bow that killed Bayonetta?"

"That could a possibility, yes." Storm nodded before turning towards the rest of the group. "What are your thoughts on all of this?"

@Everyone

Frank, still unconvinced that Nicki wasn't a traitor after reading her dossier, waved dismissively. "You're reading too much into it. Half the time, people find someone to follow in voting rounds and just do that. Checking the door for residue would be useful, if we had the gear to do it."

@Atomyk
@Jeremi
@Errybody​

"I can't think of a single person that has the skills to do all of this, even if we just look at Max's kill. This was some sort of team effort... though I can't think of what duo could accomplish it. I guess Revya could have done it alone, but who else?"

Frank, still unconvinced that Nicki wasn't a traitor after reading her dossier, waved dismissively. "You're reading too much into it. Half the time, people find someone to follow in voting rounds and just do that. Checking the door for residue would be useful, if we had the gear to do it."

@Atomyk
@Jeremi
@Errybody​

"If I remembered what everyone has voted in the other rounds we might see a pattern but I don't." Crusader remarked. "But people jumping the gun, voting for themselves or not at all don't really paint themselves in a good light if you ask me." Crusader replied. "That doesn't dismiss everything else I said about Plutia and Gnar though."

@BarrenThin @Atomyk @Everyone

"If I remembered what everyone has voted in the other rounds we might see a pattern but I don't." Crusader remarked. "But people jumping the gun, voting for themselves or not at all don't really paint themselves in a good light if you ask me." Crusader replied. "That doesn't dismiss everything else I said about Plutia and Gnar though."

@BarrenThin @Atomyk @Everyone

"No, it doesn't. You're right in that she should be considered. I don't think your basis for voting on her makes her any better a suspect that Ruby over there, though. Both had the means to blow the doors, but neither seem to possess all of the abilities required. Ruby fits it better than Plutia, honestly."

@Jeremi

"No, it doesn't. You're right in that she should be considered. I don't think your basis for voting on her makes her any better a suspect that Ruby over there, though. Both had the means to blow the doors, but neither seem to possess all of the abilities required. Ruby fits it better than Plutia, honestly."

@Jeremi

"Plutia has her alter ego though." Crusader reminded Frank. "But I agree, Ms Munroe might have the better suspect."

"Thank you for the vote of confidence." Storm remarked. "But I would hope to hear from the others about their thoughts as well. With such an ample chance as this...we can't let the traitors get away this time. We have clues we just need to use them properly."

"Plutia has her alter ego though." Crusader reminded Frank. "But I agree, Ms Munroe might have the better suspect."

"Thank you for the vote of confidence." Storm remarked. "But I would hope to hear from the others about their thoughts as well. With such an ample chance as this...we can't let the traitors get away this time. We have clues we just need to use them properly."

Frank nodded.

"I'd actually say Jon Snow is a better suspect, but he doesn't fit the hints, so he's out."

With that, he waited for the others to speak up.

@Jeremi
@Errybody​

Frank nodded.

"I'd actually say Jon Snow is a better suspect, but he doesn't fit the hints, so he's out."

With that, he waited for the others to speak up.

@Jeremi
@Errybody​
"Agreed." He simply stated, somewhat annoyed at the long timing of this trial.

Izana Looks at the prints, and then to Link and Fi, Before looking to Jake and Stitch, and the two start to SUSPECT Link, though they do not change their vote. "Alright, so, do we follow the prints, or start asking others who can use Swords and arrows where they were at the time of death?"

Ace looks at them, waiting for the answers of the others, not remembering those that have perished.

@Lizzy @Atomyk @Raven
Stitch and Jake had listened nodding and followed looking at the evidence they had. Though it was very little. Jake looked to Link then thought. 'I could be him...But then again we only have two pieces not like everything says it's him...' Jake thought to himself then looked to Link. "I hate to be blunt like this man. But being I know a hunter.... I have to ask as if I'm approaching them. So... I'm not saying it's you but do you think someone may be trying to farm you dude?" He asked looking to Link not yet sure on a vote. Stitch looked and nodded. "Some one could be framing others." He agreed.

@Lizzy @FireDrake150 @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.