Status
Not open for further replies.
I3CoSll.png

"Get your head on straight, kid."

@Atomyk

"Get your head on straight, kid."

@Atomyk

ZdY5YY9.png

"B-But... Buh... What? My head is on straight! You're a mean old man, huh!? I was just saying it's inconvenient, because I think it would be. I'm not trying to offend anyone who does do that!"

@BarrenThin

kv5l6AG.png

"Wait, there are people who can explode like that nasty bear? That must be inconvenient..."

@BarrenThin
"Not as inconvenient as having someone casually punt buildings into the air like they're nothing, let me tell you," Shiki commented with a sigh, before going back to merely spectating for now, crossing his arms.

@Atomyk

Shrugging, he tried thinking a little more "How about Archer? He has very high knowledge in Swords, has special abilities.. Unsure of explosives, or even a bat."

"I doubt he'd struggle with the door. Thing is... I don't think anybody fits all the criteria for this." Frank seemed frustrated.
ZdY5YY9.png

"B-But... Buh... What? My head is on straight! You're a mean old man, huh!? I was just saying it's inconvenient, because I think it would be. I'm not trying to offend anyone who does do that!"

@BarrenThin

"Yeah, I'm a mean, old, grouch. Shoo."

Frank's grin at her was less than sane.

@Atomyk
@ResistingTheEnlightened

CHAPTER FOUR WALKTHROUGH
"Trial by Fire"

You would all pile into the elevator. Makoto and Junko would join as well, waiting for the inevitable arrival to the trial room. The elevator doors open to reveal a circular room with a large number of podiums arranged in a circle. If you would count, you'd find there is a podium for everyone alive right now, including three for Makoto, Junko, and Ludger.

6gQJJhs.png

Monokuma sits at the large throne behind you all.

aqBlSHQ.png

"Ah~!" The bear sighs and makes himself uncomfortable in the chair, his plush body making a little squeaking as he did so. "I love the smell of a fresh trial in the morning! As I understand it... you guys have already been participating in a Murder Game! I don't need to tell you that you have to vote-- however, as part of my special mini Murder Game, we have some special rules!"

7C2nF1r.png

"As two deaths have occurred, let's do two votes! If you dumb mice can't guess a single murderer in this room, I won't let you access the last of the profile data! According to your convoluted mess of a plot you call a mission, that means you're stuck here forever!"

PVXra2i.png

"So, without further ado... let's start with the murder of the rewind junkie! Present the clues, discuss her murder, and then vote on it! After, we'll move on to the voluptuous legs that went on for miles! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

05nWsNZ.png

"Okay, in the elevator, I gathered the clues everyone found... I'll present them as best I can."

THE EVIDENCE

Maxine Caulfield was found dead in a dorm room. All the other dorm rooms were locked, and the door to the room she was fond in was broken in with an explosion. The dorm room was relatively clean and untouched beyond the broken door.

Max was found with a sword impaled in her stomach. Various cuts and bruises were found on her body, indicating a struggle occurred. Max also had red marks around her throat, about the size of a bag strap. Max's camera bag was open, and the camera was missing.

In the hallway outside the dorm, bloody footprints led from the woman's bathroom and to the dorm. They were accompanied by scuff marks that were somewhat cleaned away. The scuff marks could indicate something was dragged.

In the women's bathroom, there were trace amounts of blood on the floor and walls that someone had attempted to clean. A mirror in the bathroom was smashed, and Max's camera was found on the ground.

In the laundry room, a discarded red cloak was found, as well as a pair of bloody black gloves. A bloody baseball bat was also found here.

In the school store, the monomono prize machine was destroyed, and a large number of discarded prizes were discarded behind the store's counter. These included a baseball and baseball glove with no accompanying bat. A sword was missing from the display of weaponry.

In the data processing room, a secret compartment was open, which contained a large number of monocoins. These coins were known to be used to gain prizes from the vending machine in the school store. There was also a few arrows in here. The bow that was here was missing as well.

Bayonetta was found dead in the cafeteria, presumably killed during the announcement of the first kill. An arrow was embedded into the back of the head, and it is clear whoever shot it had strong experience with a bow.

Arrows were found littered in both the hallway and the incinerator room. A small piece of a bow was found burned here as well.
Storm had quietly stood by as the investigation had gone on while Crusader, upset over the death of Max had done the same. She had turned towards Chloe multiple times but every time turned back, not knowing what she should say.

Soon enough they would be lead into the trial room and the evidence would be lined up in front of them.

"I believe these deaths confirmed our thoughts regarding the brothers at least." Storm spoke aloud. "The two that voted for them first are dead. Perhaps those with good memory could recall on top of the evidence brought before us who voted with them in past rounds. While not fool proof, perhaps it will narrow down our choices?"

Crusader meanwhile had made up her mind and just moved up to Chloe and gave her a warm hug. "I am so, so sorry. We're going to find who did this to Max and bring them to justice, I promise."

@Everyone @TheBlueBurch

"I doubt he'd struggle with the door. Thing is... I don't think anybody fits all the criteria for this." Frank seemed frustrated.

"Yeah, I'm a mean, old, grouch. Shoo."

Frank's grin at her was less than sane.

@Atomyk
@ResistingTheEnlightened
"The clues that are given are very vague.. As I said before, I continue to have a strong belief in Ruby at this moment.. But it is still unclear whom it really is." He would try to think of anybody else who could fight the area "Who do you think?"

Frank raised an eyebrow at the kid. "Look. I ain't gonna hurt you. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, though, don't say it."

"... Your name?"

@Atomyk

t0EEqdJ.png

"J-J-Junko Enoshima! I'll give you all my money, I swear!"

@BarrenThin

PVXra2i.png

"The laundry bear knows the truth."

@york
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @BarrenThin

Sophie spoke up this time "H-hey... Max can rewind time... A-and... Maybe we lost a few details when she did it..." she said, frowning a little. Ruby suddenly spoke up "It looked like there was a struggle in the bathroom... With Max, and her killer... The door could have been blown out during the fighting..." she said, frowning a ltitle as she spoke... "Maybe... It was some sort of magic attack?" she speculated, not seeming to be very sure about this...​

bIaXBRv.png

"This guy is gonna kill me!"

@BarrenThin
Frank raised an eyebrow at the kid. "Look. I ain't gonna hurt you. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, though, don't say it."

"... Your name?"

@Atomyk

t0EEqdJ.png

"J-J-Junko Enoshima! I'll give all my money, I swear!"

@BarrenThin
"Please stop crying..." Shiki murmured, "He's not gonna kill you. He's just... y'know, it's how he handles people, I'm sure," he said. He wasn't exactly sure if he should be visibly annoyed, try to laugh this off, or what. He just felt... what was the word? Not apathetic, but not exactly confused either. Oh, jeez. How frustrating.

"Still, it's getting annoying when all the men I meet are psychopaths and all the women are too much to handle. That damn Tohsaka girl looking at me like she thinks she's better than me though..."

"If you want to spend money, Junko, then how about after this; you buy us some good udon or something? How's about that?"

@Atomyk @BarrenThin

"Please stop crying..." Shiki murmured, "He's not gonna kill you. He's just... y'know, it's how he handles people, I'm sure," he said. He wasn't exactly sure if he should be visibly annoyed, try to laugh this off, or what. He just felt... what was the word? Not apathetic, but not exactly confused either. Oh, jeez. How frustrating.

"Still, it's getting annoying when all the men I meet are psychopaths and all the women are too much to handle. That damn Tohsaka girl looking at me like she thinks she's better than me though..."

"If you want to spend money, Junko, then how about after this; you buy us some good udon or something? How's about that?"

@Atomyk @BarrenThin

Frank looked up suddenly. The old man has ears like a hawk. "Tohsaka? Rin Tohsaka?" He suddenly seemed very excited.

@Verite

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @BarrenThin

Sophie spoke up this time "H-hey... Max can rewind time... A-and... Maybe we lost a few details when she did it..." she said, frowning a little. Ruby suddenly spoke up "It looked like there was a struggle in the bathroom... With Max, and her killer... The door could have been blown out during the fighting..." she said, frowning a ltitle as she spoke... "Maybe... It was some sort of magic attack?" she speculated, not seeming to be very sure about this...​

XQxMLqx.png

"U-Umm, well..." What the hell, Junko? "Maybe we should try to establish a timeline of events for the murder? Like where the killer started, to where he or she ended up..."

@york @Verite @BarrenThin @Jeremi

@Atomyk @BarrenThin
Frank looked up suddenly. The old man has ears like a hawk. "Tohsaka? Rin Tohsaka?" He suddenly seemed very excited.

@Verite

hzFQ5tC.png

"I guess I could do that... I'll-I'll definitely buy Frank some first."

@BarrenThin @Verite

XQxMLqx.png

"U-Umm, well..." What the hell, Junko? "Maybe we should try to establish a timeline of events for the murder? Like where the killer started, to where he or she ended up..."

@york @Verite @BarrenThin @Jeremi

"It started in the bathroom. Max was in one of the stalls... she lost her camera in one, at least. The killer came in. Onwe of them slammed into a mirror. She got stabbed. They dragged the girl to the dorm and blew the door." That was mostly conjecture, but, you know.

@Atomyk
@Errybody​

Status
Not open for further replies.