Status
Not open for further replies.
@Laundry Room

Aside from this, you find a pair of bloody black gloves in one of the washing machines.

7C2nF1r.png

Monokuma suddenly rises from behind the washing machine. "It is I, the laundry bear! Upu... I require laundry to sustain myself! I'll give you the last clue in here if you provide me what I need!"

@Chris Lang @Gummi Bunnies
"You again..." Kalifa said.

"Very well. You can have all the laundry you want."

She then tossed him some laundry.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

@Laundry Room

ZQPkCze.png

"... Fiiiine."

Monokuma would produce a bloody baseball bat.

"A murder weapon! Or is it?"

AREA CLEARED

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened

Ruby blinked a few more times before eventually shaking off this strange feeling she had, heading outside with Sophie... She stopped in her tracks, noticing that Sophie had froze, looking over the crazy scene in front of them, though, eventually, she looked towards the location of the killing; the first floor women's bathroom. She tapped Sophie a little, pointing towards the place, which, caused Sophie to nod in response, Ruby spoke first "Um... Let's go now..." she said, pulling Sophie along as she carefully made her way to the first floor women's bathroom, to investigate the presumed scene of the murder...
This room has already been cleared, but you find trace amount of blood on the floor and walls that had attempted to be cleaned. One of the mirrors is shattered.

@york

Frank led Ridley to Chloe... checking very often to make sure the Siren was still there.

@Hospes
@TheBlueBurch

She didn't look like she had the energy to try to ditch him and Desmond anymore. She just followed quietly, repeatedly trying to shove away those damn mortal feelings. >:(

When they got there.. Ridley got surprisingly sheepish for a girl who was always so cool and suave. "We.. We found this, in the bathroom, Chloe.." she started, voice practically a weak whisper as she held out Max's camera to the blue-haired girl. "I.. I-..." She was trying to say something, but it didn't seem to want to come out...

..I'm sorry. This is so wrong and I'm sorry.

@BarrenThin @TheBlueBurch @Thuro Pendragon

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
This room has already been cleared, but you find trace amount of blood on the floor and walls that had attempted to be cleaned. One of the mirrors is shattered.

@york
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Atomyk

Ruby and Sophie both looked around, Sophie shuddering a few times as she recalled that freaky dream she had; in fact, she could almost see Simon banging a hand behind that mirror at one point... But, she quickly shook her head, not wanting to think about that dream at the moment... Her and Ruby both took notice that someone had attempted to hide the evidence of a struggle, and, that mirror perhaps had been shattered during a stuggle... Or, most likely after someone's head had been bashed against it from Sophie's point of view. "L-let's move on..." She said, shuddering again, Ruby nodded, hooking an arm around Sophie's "Um... How about the school store?" Sophie just nodded a little, which was a good enough response for Ruby as she started heading towards the school store, with Sophie being pulled along with her, sorta...

Sticth looked the others after hearing the message and sighed. "Stitch Lost" He stated and held up his book for empathizes. Jake just nodded then looked to the gang. "Where now?" He asked.

@FireDrake150 @Lizzy
Izana looks horrified, again, while Ace has once again forgotton Who the two were. Izana, after a while, comments to Jake. "Let's go to the Hallway, We know enough to know that Sword and arrow aren't things we are able to use, so we're safe this time, but we need to find GOOD candidates." the two nod to each other, and cast their vote for Abstain Until further Notice.

@Raven @Atomyk

@School Store

The school store has seen better days. What is immediately obvious is that the monomono machine has been destroyed.

@york @Verite @Bomb

Izana looks horrified, again, while Ace has once again forgotton Who the two were. Izana, after a while, comments to Jake. "Let's go to the Hallway, We know enough to know that Sword and arrow aren't things we are able to use, so we're safe this time, but we need to find GOOD candidates." the two nod to each other, and cast their vote for Abstain Until further Notice.

@Raven @Atomyk
The hallways has already been cleared, but arrows and bloody footsteps can be found. Scuff marks and footprints lead from the bathroom tot he dorm room.

@FireDrake150 @Raven @Lizzy

"Oh yeah~~" Plutia remembering who they were.

"So... where now, Shiki?" Plutia said, allowing Shiki to lead her.

@Verite
"Well, if the others are investigating the other places, may as well go to the School Store to see if there might be anything there. Plus... Well, who knows? Every nook and cranny has to be checked," Shiki suggested, leading Plutia there.

@Bomb @Atomyk

@School Store

The school store has seen better days. What is immediately obvious is that the monomono machine has been destroyed.

@york @Verite @Bomb
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Atomyk @Verite @Bomb

Ruby blinked noticing the destroyed monomono machine being destroyed... "Could... The killers have taken things left in there?" she mumbled to herself, stepping closer to the monomono machine to inspect it closely. Sophie in the meantime began to look around a little, wondering if there were any arrows laying around or something... It seemed that this place was familiar to Ruby from what she could see, but, she wasn't sure what exactly that machine could have held...

@School Store

There are no arrows around, and the monomono machine looks ordinary beyond being destroyed. However, as you get closer to the shop stand, you spot numerous items and prize machine balls in a pile hidden behind it.

@york @Verite @Bomb

The hallways has already been cleared, but arrows and bloody footsteps can be found. Scuff marks and footprints lead from the bathroom tot he dorm room.

@FireDrake150 @Raven @Lizzy
Izana Looks at the prints, and then to Link and Fi, Before looking to Jake and Stitch, and the two start to SUSPECT Link, though they do not change their vote. "Alright, so, do we follow the prints, or start asking others who can use Swords and arrows where they were at the time of death?"

Ace looks at them, waiting for the answers of the others, not remembering those that have perished.

@Lizzy @Atomyk @Raven

@School Store

There are no arrows around, and the monomono machine looks ordinary beyond being destroyed. However, as you get closer to the shop stand, you spot numerous items and prize machine balls in a pile hidden behind it.

@york @Verite @Bomb
"Did someone break the gachapon machine? That's so mean! They didn't need to cheat to get the toy they want!" Plutia said. Regardless, she checked what was in the pile of gachapon balls.

@Verite @york @Atomyk

"Did someone break the gachapon machine? That's so mean! They didn't need to cheat to get the toy they want!" Plutia said. Regardless, she checked what was in the pile of gachapon balls.

@Verite @york @Atomyk

Most of it appears to be junk, though you find a few interesting items...

W3gMQLm.png

LAg4htj.jpg

lDUcxyv.png

@Bomb @Verite @york

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
@School Store

You also find a baseball and a baseball glove amongst the items...

PTUuiQ3.png

"Oh! Look! One of the swords is missing!" Junko pointed to the display of rusty swords. "Those things were so dangerous, you know?"

AREA CLEARED

@Bomb @Verite @york

@Laundry Room

ZQPkCze.png

"... Fiiiine."

Monokuma would produce a bloody baseball bat.

"A murder weapon! Or is it?"

AREA CLEARED

"Baseball bat... That could be the source of bruises... Pretty sure sword could be used for the cuts and the final touch through the stomach," Lapis mumbles, looking over the bloody baseball bat. Guess she'll hold onto it...

"Where to next?"

@Chris Lang

@School Store

@york @Verite @Bomb

@Verite @york @Atomyk

Most of it appears to be junk, though you find a few interesting items...

W3gMQLm.png

LAg4htj.jpg

lDUcxyv.png

@Bomb @Verite @york
@School Store

You also find a baseball and a baseball glove amongst the items...

PTUuiQ3.png

"Oh! Look! One of the swords is missing!" Junko pointed to the display of rusty swords. "Those things were so dangerous, you know?"

AREA CLEARED

@Bomb @Verite @york

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Atomyk @Bomb @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

Ruby Rose blinked "Yang's gauntlets! Though... I guess Yang already has hers back... Sorta..." she said, scratching her head a little, she pondered whether or not to take them... Then, decided to leave them behind for the time being; perhaps it would be for the best not to touch them. Sophie inspected the items of interest curiously before taking note of the missing baseball bat and gloves along with that missing sword Junko pointed out, she nodded a little at Lapis's comment "Yeah... I suppose that's that..." she said softly as she stood up. This time, both Ruby and Sophie headed towards the last location they had in mind; The Data Processing Room.

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Atomyk @Bomb @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

Ruby Rose blinked "Yang's gauntlets! Though... I guess Yang already has hers back... Sorta..." she said, scratching her head a little, she pondered whether or not to take them... Then, decided to leave them behind for the time being; perhaps it would be for the best not to touch them. Sophie inspected the items of interest curiously before taking note of the missing baseball bat and gloves along with that missing sword Junko pointed out, she nodded a little at Lapis's comment "Yeah... I suppose that's that..." she said softly as she stood up. This time, both Ruby and Sophie headed towards the last location they had in mind; The Data Processing Room.
Plutia followed along back to the Data room.

As for Gnar and the cats... I'm not quite sure :/ Just have them hang out near the elevator.

@Atomyk @Verite @york

Status
Not open for further replies.