Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dorm Room

It would also seem that all the other dorm rooms are locked.

Examining Max's body, what is most apparent is the sword impaled in her stomach. Her body is covered in a few cuts and bruises, indicating a struggle occurred. Her camera bag is open.​
"A struggle occurred?" Kalifa asked. "That's strange. Why didn't she use her powers to rewind time and save herself if it wasn't completely sudden?"

"We might as well search her camera bag while we're here."

@Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang

Legolas watched the proceedings of the update. Two more of their number were eliminated, in brutal fashion as usual here. He closed his eyes briefly, thinking in his mind, wondering whether to wish them a peaceful life after death, or a life after life as he had witnessed a previously killed member return. Then, when he opened his eyes, he looked at Aqua. "Where would you wish to proceed next, my lady?", he asked her.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk

@Dorm Room

Inside Max's camera bag is... nothing. Max's camera is missing.

For those coming into the dorm room late. you may notice that the room looks rather clean and untouched.

@Chris Lang @Gummi Bunnies @TheBlueBurch

Pausing in her walk as Felix addressed her, Chloe didn't turn to face him.

"Well yippey ki-fucking yay. I finally have something that I can agree with you on, Felix. Still think you're an asshole who I'd kick the shit out of if given the opportunity and to you I'm some blue haired angsty fuck whose in way over her head." She stated before finally turning to face the mercenary.

"But you're also innocent. So if you want to work together then that's fine by me. As for getting my revenge? You just let me worry about that, Lisa. This fucker's gonna pay."

@ShadowPrime
@BarrenThin

@First Floor Women's Bathroom

There looks to have been an attempt to clean up, but the bathroom has trace amounts of blood on the floor and walls. Also, one of the mirrors is shattered.

@Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@Incinerator Room

Arrows litter the floor here amongst the garbage. It would seem the incinerator was left on.

@Verite @Bomb
"Well, if that isn't in bad taste, I don't know what is..." Shiki gave a sigh, walking in and attempting to investigate further, seeing what else he might stumble across the room.

The arrows... Well, that's not ominous at all. And the incinerator... Why is it on in the first place? Shiki thought to himself, approaching the incinerator and attempting to examine it to see if there was anything of any noteworthy significance he can find in there.

@Bomb @Atomyk

@Dorm Room

For those coming into the dorm room late. you may notice that the room looks rather clean and untouched.

"Seems strange that the room seems so clean." Kalifa said. "Of course, I've already been cleared so don't jump to any conclusions."

"Gotcha. So that traitor for this death apparently has some sort of method to explosions... and got their hands on a sword to stab into Max. Let's just assume one traitor was responsible for one death only, meaning one for each. I don't think the traitors would group up on one person to kill... I know because I've been in the killing business for awhile. Multiple people on one kill just means more chance of getting caught... and that means more evidence to point on more people is left behind," Lapis says with her arms crossed, not seeming to mind Kalifa joining her and Red for this investigation.
@Atomyk @Chris Lang @dorm room​

"So, let's see." Kalifa said. "Someone who is good with explosives, and had access to a sword. Maybe we should make a list of everyone who might fit that criteria."

@Cafeteria

Ignore the mess that occurred here before Bayonetta's death. An arrow rests at the entrance to the cafeteria. Also, Bayonetta died, most obviously, from a single arrow to the back of her head as she had watched the television screen in the cafeteria.

@Unlimited RP Works @Chris Lang @ResistingTheEnlightened

It wasn't the method of death that concerned Archer. Well, not entirely.

It was the arrow itself. Arrows as a whole, tended to be distinct according to their craft. An elf-made arrow for example, differed immensely from a modern hunting arrow. In that regard, Archer had a little something to fix the deck as he stared at the arrow, using his magic to commit its entire history and make in a glance.

This was his special ability among others, his intention in using it to ascertain just what sort of history it had, what it was based on and something on the person who wielded it.

Once he had it, he immediately turned and without a word headed for the Dorm Room.

@Atomyx

"A struggle occurred?" Kalifa asked. "That's strange. Why didn't she use her powers to rewind time and save herself if it wasn't completely sudden?"

"We might as well search her camera bag while we're here."

@Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang
"Well, powers do have a limit, or that it was already too late that she couldn't do much before untimely death. She didn't have much else besides time powers..." Lapis sighed. Again, this left mostly everyone on the suspect list. Bummer...
@Dorm Room

Once Red waved to get their attention and showed the bag to them, Lapis clicked her tongue in frustration.

"Alright. Room is otherwise clean despite the door being blown off from the outside, and her camera is missing. Why take the camera? Unless something important was on that camera, evidence possibly? Still, guess our killer here is smart enough to leave no other signs of evidence..." Lapis crossed her arms, thinking this all out.

@Chris Lang @TheBlueBurch @ShadowPrime @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Dorm Room​

1hk7jIA.png

"Soul! We're having some trouble back at HQ, I think. I'm going to send you back, all right?"

It wouldn't be long before you ended up back at HQ. Easy!

@DapperDogman

There looks to have been an attempt to clean up, but the bathroom has trace amounts of blood on the floor and walls. Also, one of the mirrors is shattered.

@Hospes

Frank cautiously peered into the room, then frowned and entered. "Looks like there was a struggle. Someone tried to cover it up.

@Hospes
@Atomyk

Pausing in her walk as Felix addressed her, Chloe didn't turn to face him.

"Well yippey ki-fucking yay. I finally have something that I can agree with you on, Felix. Still think you're an asshole who I'd kick the shit out of if given the opportunity and to you I'm some blue haired angsty fuck whose in way over her head." She stated before finally turning to face the mercenary.

"But you're also innocent. So if you want to work together then that's fine by me. As for getting my revenge? You just let me worry about that, Lisa. This fucker's gonna pay."

@ShadowPrime
@BarrenThin

"Oh good. I was worried I'd have to go over this whole spiel about how your friend is dead and who could you really trust and then I grin and point at myself. Innocent here! Glad we get to skip that bullshit. Yes, I'm an ass, no you couldn't kick my ass, and yes, you are a blue haired angsty punk way in over her head. Case in point was just on the TV. And nah, not working with you. You're working with me. Difference there. So...to the dorms!"

@TheBlueBurch
@BarrenThin

@Hospes

Ridley.. Blanched when she saw this. Not because of the blood; but because it likely had to do with the two deaths that occurred. So, that meant it was time for a witty remark to attempt to mood lighten... "Well.. That's way too much blood to be from PMSing." ...Okay, that wasn't a good one, but she was too tired to think up anything else.
Frank cautiously peered into the room, then frowned and entered. "Looks like there was a struggle. Someone tried to cover it up.

@Hospes
@Atomyk

"Jee. You think?"

Cautiously, she peered around.. And went to inspect the mirror.

@BarrenThin @Atomyk

@Incinerator Room

Moving closer to the incinerator, you see just a small piece of what appears to be a bow on the ground in front of it. It appears to be burnt.

Otherwise, there's nothing else to see.

AREA CLEARED

@Verite @Bomb

Soul laughs and takes the cone, eating the soul whole and Smiling as he hands back the cone "Guess you'll never know the joy of a good soul...shame" he yawns quietly and looks about "Maybe there's some real ice cream back there in the kitchen"

@york
@Cafeteria

Ignore the mess that occurred here before Bayonetta's death. An arrow rests at the entrance to the cafeteria. Also, Bayonetta died, most obviously, from a single arrow to the back of her head as she had watched the television screen in the cafeteria.

@Unlimited RP Works @Chris Lang @ResistingTheEnlightened

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @Meira

Ruby was about to respond when the dead body of Bayonetta caught her eye and she froze on the spot... Sophie, looked towards a body, a horrified expression crossing her face, she quickly handed the girl they were standing next to an Swedish euro of some sort, as if to say thanks for her valiant efforts in providing Ruby with ice-cream.

2003swedenpattern5euroobv240.JPG

Then, she walked towards the body, with Ruby rushing past her quickly, dragging Soul with one hand and holding onto her... Soul-cone with the other, they both spotted the arrow sticking out of Bayonetta's head more or less immediately. While Ruby was thinking, Sophie blinked, thinking of two immediate suspects; Legolas Greenleaf, and Wander, though, she had to be certain on this, so, she decided to wait... And plus, perhaps this was a little too easy....

@Incinerator Room

Moving closer to the incinerator, you see just a small piece of what appears to be a bow on the ground in front of it. It appears to be burnt.

Otherwise, there's nothing else to see.

AREA CLEARED

@Verite @Bomb
"Is this... the weapon?" Plutia said. Well the answer was obvious.

"Why would someone try to burn the bow? It's not like we don't know what killed... who got killed? There was two?" Plutia was kind of confused.

@Verite @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.