Status
Not open for further replies.
"The fight must have gone down here... she must have gone to the bathroom. She was in the stall... someone showed up. They fought. She dropped the camera. She hit the glass. Then she... took the sword."

@Hospes

Ridley just shuddered. "That's.." Wait. What was that weird feeling she was having..? Was that...-?

No... It can't be. Couldn't be..

Ridley wasn't reacting well to the new emotion she was experiencing.. A mortal feeling. She couldn't even remember what it was called.. Sympathy, maybe? She didn't know, but whatever it was, it just hurt. She didn't want it. It was.. Pathetic. "..This is fucked up."

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
@Laundry Room

The laundry bear could be lurking.

School uniforms are piled neatly on the washing machines, though a red cloak sits on the ground, for some reason.

@Chris Lang @Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: BarrenThin
Ridley just shuddered. "That's.." Wait. What was that weird feeling she was having..? Was that...-?

No... It can't be. Couldn't be..

Ridley wasn't reacting well to the new emotion she was experiencing.. A mortal feeling. She couldn't even remember what it was called.. Sympathy, maybe? She didn't know, but whatever it was, it just hurt. She didn't want it. It was.. Pathetic. "..This is fucked up."

"I may be wrong. The blood may have been from the mirror smashing. But she was caught in here, regardless."

@Hospes

"I may be wrong. The blood may have been from the mirror smashing. But she was caught in here, regardless."

@Hospes

"That's.. A minor detail. It's still fucked up, whether that's how it went or not." There was a slight pause. "We... We should take this to Chloe. She'd want it.."

"..."

"Normal people like keeping things to remember people they like by.. Right?"

"A... red cloak? Wait, I think this could be someone's..." Lapis blinked at this as she picked up the red cloak to closely examine it.

@Chris Lang @Atomyk
NCJhNtt.jpg

It looks rumpled and wrinkled.

@Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang

"Look...I hate to leave you alone...but I'm needed back at the HQ...I...I can already sense her near my body...I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?" With that he would give her a gentle hug, placing a soft kiss on her cheek "Just in case I don't come back" He says with a solemn smile

He just hoped that for her sake he made it back in one piece...she couldn't handle that...

@york
@Atomyk
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @Atomyk @The others

Ruby flushed a pretty noticeable shade of red upon registering that kiss on her cheek, the hug in itself wasn't what got her all flustered... She blinked a few times, kissing Soul on the cheek back quickly "I-I think you'll come back arlight!" she said, trying to sound enthusiastic about it. "W-well... I-I hope so anyways..." She thought to herself, that flustered look remaining on her face. Sophie in the meantime, had decided to head into the hallway outside of the cafeteria in hopes of discovering more evidence out there.

@Hallway

There are various arrows scattered about the hall. Looking closer to Max's murder, there are bloody footprints leading into the dorm room. There is no indication the bloody footsteps have anything to do with the scattered arrows.

@york

@Laundry Room

Aside from this, you find a pair of bloody black gloves in one of the washing machines.

7C2nF1r.png

Monokuma suddenly rises from behind the washing machine. "It is I, the laundry bear! Upu... I require laundry to sustain myself! I'll give you the last clue in here if you provide me what I need!"

@Chris Lang @Gummi Bunnies

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @Atomyk @The others

Ruby flushed a pretty noticeable shade of red upon registering that kiss on her cheek, the hug in itself wasn't what got her all flustered... She blinked a few times, kissing Soul on the cheek back quickly "I-I think you'll come back arlight!" she said, trying to sound enthusiastic about it. "W-well... I-I hope so anyways..." She thought to herself, that flustered look remaining on her face. Sophie in the meantime, had decided to head into the hallway outside of the cafeteria in hopes of discovering more evidence out there.

Soul smiles as he sees her blushing, noting how it matched her red outfit

Shut his eyes and opened them after a few seconds, back in the VR room, the pod opening as he sits up slowly

He simply glances at Abel and Naoya for a moment before leaving the pod, and looking at the girl "You're the one causing all the trouble with the portals and the tech?" He asks somewhat bluntly

@york
@The Tactician
@Atomyk
@Krieg

With that, he would pull up the bandages, pulling out his Scripture and reading a prayer that would give her a "Final Rest In Peace." Joshua would pull a fire blanket from the kitchen, slowly and gently throwing it over her body as he kissed the scripture, and went away to the Hallways to investigate, his pistol held tightly "When I find you, you are DEAD!"

@Atomyk

@Hallway

There are various arrows scattered about the hall. Looking closer to Max's murder, there are bloody footprints leading into the dorm room. There is no indication the bloody footsteps have anything to do with the scattered arrows.

@york
Joshua would examine the arrows for any abnormalities or for something.

@Atomyk

@Hallway

Upon further examination, the bloody footprints lead from the first floor women's bathroom, to the dorm room. In addition to this, there appears to be bloody scuff marks...

AREA CLEARED

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened

@Hallway

@york
@Hallway

Upon further examination, the bloody footprints lead from the first floor women's bathroom, to the dorm room. In addition to this, there appears to be bloody scuff marks...

AREA CLEARED

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened

Soul smiles as he sees her blushing, noting how it matched her red outfit

Shut his eyes and opened them after a few seconds, back in the VR room, the pod opening as he sits up slowly

He simply glances at Abel and Naoya for a moment before leaving the pod, and looking at the girl "You're the one causing all the trouble with the portals and the tech?" He asks somewhat bluntly

@york
@The Tactician
@Atomyk
@Krieg
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened

Ruby blinked a few more times before eventually shaking off this strange feeling she had, heading outside with Sophie... She stopped in her tracks, noticing that Sophie had froze, looking over the crazy scene in front of them, though, eventually, she looked towards the location of the killing; the first floor women's bathroom. She tapped Sophie a little, pointing towards the place, which, caused Sophie to nod in response, Ruby spoke first "Um... Let's go now..." she said, pulling Sophie along as she carefully made her way to the first floor women's bathroom, to investigate the presumed scene of the murder...

Status
Not open for further replies.