• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
kPa5jRy.png

Rows of monitors await you. A strange Monokuma door sits here. The Doctor and R2 are already here.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Mari
He went over toward the Monitors, as he eyed them closely, maybe containing something important.

"Hi, I'm just collecting info on the uh... Plague." Riley said trying to think. "I also am gathering info on the Spanish flu."
"The spanish flu?" The boy looks around. "I'm not the librarian here. Just don't disturb me."

He turns around, examining the books.

@The Silver Paladin

"Can we hurry up?" Abel questioned, still feeling panicked, "Lapis needs me, traitor or not!"

Naoya sighed as his brother began shouting again, "Apologizes, he's a bit restless. So how shall we do this?"​
c9c53788480af4927786d434bf6292b2.png

"Just step through the chamber here, and you'll be scanned for Akibahara's influence," Chris replied over the intercom back in the Coalition Headquarters, before a door would open up next to Naoya and Abel shortly after, "If you're innocent, you'll be sent back to the rest of the group as soon as possible, but ah... if you're a Traitor, willing or not, it might take longer than expected for you to get back," he continued, "We'll have to make this snappy though. Things have apparently been going weird around here because of... ah, complications."

@Krieg @The Tactician

PVXra2i.png

"Magic trick? Do not test me, loli girl! You have disturbed me, and I demand a sacrifice... a sacrifice of your laundry."

@Bomb
"What do you mean?" Plutia said, not knowing where this is going.

char_103698_thumb.jpg

@Atomyk
Shiki, who had followed Plutia into the room shortly after, barged right in.

Shiki07.png

"Hoooold on, what the hell is going on around here?!"

@Atomyk @Bomb

Last edited:
"The spanish flu?" The boy looks around. "I'm not the librarian here. Just don't disturb me."

@The Silver Paladin
"What are you looking for?" Riley said curiously. "I bet I could help you. I have a lot of knowledge with books." Riley said closing his lab coat so the boy wouldn't see the 101 or anything else. "I'm Dr. White. From the CDC. And you are?"

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
@Library

24xZZkF.png

Gosh, there sure is a lot of books here! That's not all that's here, though.

fbiZIdu.png

The boy gives you a curious look. "And what are you doing here?"

Your communicator flashes, indicating that he is one of the data that needs to be destroyed.

@The Silver Paladin

@The Silver Paladin
Kalifa and Kaku had decided not to split up this time, and followed Riley together.

"If you're not the librarian, then who are you?" Kaku said.

Kalifa nodded silently. She was quite prepared to kill this person, as was Kaku. But they wanted to know who it was they were dealing with first.

@Atomyk

Shiki, who had followed Plutia into the room shortly after, barged right in.

Shiki07.png

"Hoooold on, what the hell is going on around here?!"

@Atomyk @Bomb
roLnfd6.png

"Haha, who is this nosy bastard? You have come into the laundry bear's domain! I require laundry to sustain myself!"

@Bomb @Verite

Kalifa and Kaku had decided not to split up this time, and followed Riley together.

Kalifa nodded silently. She was quite prepared to kill this person, as was Kaku. But they wanted to know who it was they were dealing with first.

@Atomyk
Riley turned to Kalifa and Kaku. "These are my assistants, Miss Jones, and Professor Johnson." He looked at them and said "Play along." really quietly. Riley adjusted his Lab coat.

@Atomyk

"What are you looking for?" Riley said curiously. "I bet I could help you. I have a lot of knowledge with books." Riley said closing his lab coat so the boy wouldn't see the 101 or anything else. "I'm Dr. White. From the CDC. And you are?"

@Atomyk
"It's none of your business." He idly looks through the books some more, though he turns upon hearing Riley is apparently from the CDC. "... Do you take me for an idiot?" He looks other the two newcomers and crosses his arms. "I strongly doubt you are who you say you are."

E4ap8nN.png

"I am just a 'student', trying to enjoy my time here in this school. There's not much else to do."

@Chris Lang @The Silver Paladin

@Data Processing Room

kPa5jRy.png

Rows of monitors await you. A strange Monokuma door sits here.

@Emperor Palpachu
kPa5jRy.png

Rows of monitors await you. A strange Monokuma door sits here. The Doctor and R2 are already here.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Mari
He went over toward the Monitors, as he eyed them closely, maybe containing something important.
The Doctor went over to the towards the door while R2 went over to one of the monitors and plugged himself in using his scomp link.

tumblr_nlfpg3XXwu1s6w6foo1_500.gif

"Bayonetta," the Doctor called out, staring at the the door, "what do you make of this?"

@Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
c9c53788480af4927786d434bf6292b2.png

"Just step through the chamber here, and you'll be scanned for Akibahara's influence," Chris replied over the intercom back in the Coalition Headquarters, before a door would open up next to Naoya and Abel shortly after, "If you're innocent, you'll be sent back to the rest of the group as soon as possible, but ah... if you're a Traitor, willing or not, it might take longer than expected for you to get back," he continued, "We'll have to make this snappy though. Things have apparently been going weird around here because of... ah, complications."

@Krieg @The Tactician
"Right, let's go, Abel," Naoya grabbed his brother by his collar and dragged him through the door, "I'm guessing we're be questioned if we are traitors?"

Through all of this, Abel remained silent, worried for his lover.​

"It's none of your business." He idly looks through the books some more, though he turns upon hearing Riley is apparently from the CDC. "... Do you take me for an idiot?" He looks other the two newcomers and crosses his arms. "I strongly doubt you are who you say you are."

E4ap8nN.png

"I am just a 'student', trying to enjoy my time here in this school. There's not much else to do."

@Chris Lang @The Silver Paladin
Riley went looking at the various shelves for anything interesting. "So, what's your name? You look like someone a friend of mine knows." Riley adjusted his lab coat while trying to make small talk.

@Chris Lang

CHAPTER FOUR
"Déjà vu Despair"

Soon after, all of your communicators would begin beeping, indicating that the Traitor voting time was finally over with. Naoya and Abel received the most votes, and as such, they were promptly transported back to the Coalition Headquarters to get checked out to see if they were Traitors or not. From there, Chris Redfield, a member of the Coalition and the brother of Claire Redfield, would contact you all some time after.

latest

"Alright, we'll do a thorough investigation. Hopefully you guys made the right choice," he spoke, "In the meantime, just hang tight and stay safe. Alright, you guys? Especially you, Claire. Come back safely. Promise me."

"In any case, I have to go. Some stuff is going down over here, and I'll need to focus my attention on that. Good luck, everyone!" Chris said, and with that, communications had cut out.

In the meantime, as you would all make your way inside the Powers Technology Building, on your way to destroy the profiles of the Survivors that had opposed Bane alongside Batman, which were the true Divergent Catalyst. The massive computer you needed to enter would loom inside.

As expected, you would be confronted by the guards who had gunned down Lucy Heartfilia and Harry Hartland earlier at the computer.

Upon spotting you, the guards would point their guns at you immediately, ready to kill.

"There they are! Shoot 'em do--"

"RURURUFFRUFF!"

"What the hell was--AGHH!"

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a massive dog would appear and assault the guards, mowing them all down effortlessly. In a matter of seconds, the large group of armored men were knocked out by the massive dog, and shortly after, it would look at you, with a more docile look, as if to indicate it was on your side.

Lockjaw_(Earth-616)_from_Avengers_A.I._Vol_1_7.INH_001.jpg

"Greetings, warriors. You do not know me, but I am Uatu, the Watcher," a voice suddenly spoke to all of you, as though whoever this Watcher was seemed to be some sort of telepath. Where he was though seemed to be a mystery, "Do not fret. I am here to aid you, as is Lockjaw here."

"Woof."

"He will be the one to create a portal that will lead you where you need to go. I shall explain more later, but there is little time right now. Akibahara's influence is growing, and there is little time to waste. But we will meet again. Fight well."

"Arf."

And as the Watcher spoke, the dog named Lockjaw would create a portal.

1hk7jIA.png

"Um, this seems kind of sketchy! I'll stay out here and hook the VR device to the computer, so that Felix, Soul, and Ulysses can join you guys!"

And with that, you would enter a new world once again.

The world of cyberspace. Another reality.

You hurtle through space, strange images and colours swiftly passing you by. Like a kaleidoscope is being directly broadcasted into your brain, these visions are rapid and mystifying, overlapping over each other to strike at your every sense. You feel as if your whole body is vibrating, experiencing sensations of all kinds. Thankfully, it doesn't last for a terribly long time, and the world around you eventually forms to that of an odd environment.

cJYmo0h.png

The first thing you all see is, well, what appears to be a stuffed teddy bear. He tilts his head slightly to the side, waiting for you all to pile in.

KYEkXqA.png

His mouth is set into a wide toothy grin-- Or, well, at least one side of his mouth is. He soon starts to move, rocking back and forth on his feet like he was a bored child. It is then that he raises his hands into the air and says, "Hiiii there! It's nice to meet you all!"

He pauses, maybe to let that sink in. His voice is high-pitched, almost squeaky. It's an appropriate voice for what appeared to be a talking teddy bear. After a moment, the expression on his face turns curious again. "Hmm... Some of you guys looks so confused... Your mouths are open like dumb salmon!"

Then, his expression turns nasty.

Sn1uqaN.png

"What are you all doing?! The game's over! A bunch of losers already beat the game! So lame! None of them even died permanently! Virtual reality is really lame like that, don't you think? Oh, yeah, this is all virtual reality, if you weren't aware! Judging by the look of you guys, I bet you weren't."

XFzWcKe.png

"Is this that bear...?"

"..." The bear shakes his head. "A talking bear! And don't think I'm just some toy! I'm cute, soft, plush, and made of the finest technology! I'm much more than the average bear! I'm Monokuma!"

05nWsNZ.png

"Enough! We're here for the profile data! It has to be destroyed!"

roLnfd6.png

"Really? That's fine by me! Just useless bits of data, in my opinion! They're just copies of the past players, lost and confused amidst this honored school. Much like the students when they weren't just data! Upupu!"

Brandishing his claws, Monokuma looks over the group.

"Hmm, some of you are familiar, yet different... What could you be doing here, anyway? Hmm? You know what? I think I smell a delicious smell in the air... the smell of traitors! Upupu... that's right, some of you have been naughty salmon, killing in another Murder Game! I won't stop you, in fact..."

PVXra2i.png

"I've been a little bored since my game ended. I propose a new game... a mini Murder Game, if you will! I will put a Murder Game inside your Murder Game! Akibahara would be thrilled! Not all of the data you seek will just be hanging around. Some of it is locked far away... and only I have the key! Traitors, whoever you may be, you must make a kill that not only impresses me, but one you'll get away with! Survivors, well... if you don't guess a traitor in this round, I will never let you access all of the data! Upupu... ahahahaha!"

"Yawn."

Revya48.jpg

The crimson haired woman, Revya, closes the distance and punted the stuffed toy into the air with enough force to lift her own body off the ground. Monokuma flew into the air and exploded against the gym wall, leaving the room in silence.

No other Monokuma appeared. For now.

Your communicators would display the areas where the data would likely be.

First Floor_Cafeteria

First Floor_School Store

First Floor_Dressing Room

Second Floor_Indoor Pool

Second Floor_Library

Third Floor_Rec Room

Fourth Floor_Music Room

Fourth Floor_Data Processing Room

Fifth Floor_Greenhouse

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle [Marvel Comics]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi[Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@Bomb as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Mari as Bayonetta [Bayonetta]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones [Charmed]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses[Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Korra as Dante [Devil May Cry]
@MrDubWubs as Vi [League of Legends]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell [Game of Thrones]
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano [Dishonored]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito [Dark Souls]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon [Pokemon]
@Dinoteen as Cell [Dragon Ball Z]
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield [Life is Strange]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor [Dark Souls]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@FancyForrest as Wander [Shadow of the Colossus]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya [Naruto]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]

The Dead
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku - MURDERED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED!
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes - DIED! INNOCENT! VAPORIZED!
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SNAPPED NECK!
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!

"..."

Ridley w glasses.jpg

"Okay, it's official. I must be on so many drugs right now. Not only was someone murdered with a fucking butt, but now there's a talking teddy bear? Jesus." She shook her head with something like defeat. "Okay; someone can shoot me now."
~Flashback~​

Lisa just smiled faintly.

@Thuro Pendragon

Frank was getting mad at the girl again. Her perception of how the world worked bothered the old vigilante. "I chose to be what I am, too. Thirty years ago. I stayed on that path.. for thirty years. And, you know what? I'm trying to change. There is never a point where your path is chosen for you. There is always another option. Until you realize that and turn around, nothing will get better. Face facts, kid. You're looking at a man who stares darkness in the face. Who sees serial killers, rapists, child molesters at the end of his gun. You. Aren't. Dark. You might have convinced yourself that you are. But you sure as Hell ain't convincing anyone else here."

@Hospes

~End Flashback~

Frank looked at Ridley quietly after rubbing his temples at the other shenanigans.

@Hospes

~Flashback~

Ridley had been getting mad, too. "I've tried changing, okay? You act like I'm a clueless child. But I'm not. I'm a survivor. An' there may be clueless an' dumb Sirens, or Dark Casters.. But there's no dumb survivors." Not when all they- we -can do is survive. "You're so damn certain there's another option, Guns? I'll believe it when I damn see it. An' if you've seen so much darkness, you'd recognize that's all I am. You accuse me of convincing myself that's what I am; but it seems more like you 'n hoodie have convinced yourselves I'm not."

She didn't return the gaze, storming off for the Music Room with annoyance.

She didn't seem too pleased with Desmond and Frank's persistence. People are supposed to hate me. Maybe it was time to try a new tactic to attempt to make the two stay away. She just had to figure out what.

@BarrenThin @Atomyk

The Doctor went over to the towards while R2 went over to one of the monitors and plugged himself in using his scomp link.

"Bayonetta," the Doctor called out, staring at the the door, "what do you make of this?"

@Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Atomyk
> Cafeteria feed
The monitor displays the cafeteria feed in full, but it still displays only static.

Once R2 hooks in, a list of options appear on the monitor.

>ACCESS FILES
>SEARCH
>CONTACT ADMIN

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Emperor Palpachu @Mari

"..."

View attachment 73536

"Okay, it's official. I must be on so many drugs right now. Not only was someone murdered with a fucking butt, but now there's a talking teddy bear? Jesus." She shook her head with something like defeat. "Okay; someone can shoot me now."

~Flashback~

Ridley had been getting mad, too. "I've tried changing, okay? You act like I'm a clueless child. But I'm not. I'm a survivor. An' there may be clueless an' dumb Sirens, or Dark Casters.. But there's no dumb survivors." Not when all they- we -can do is survive. "You're so damn certain there's another option, Guns? I'll believe it when I damn see it. An' if you've seen so much darkness, you'd recognize that's all I am. You accuse me of convincing myself that's what I am; but it seems more like you 'n hoodie have convinced yourselves I'm not."

She didn't return the gaze, storming off for the Music Room with annoyance.

She didn't seem too pleased with Desmond and Frank's persistence. People are supposed to hate me. Maybe it was time to try a new tactic to attempt to make the two stay away. She just had to figure out what.

@BarrenThin @Atomyk

Frank followed her. "You want to see it? Then open your goddamn eyes! Look at me! Look at Desmond! We care about you, dammit! That's your other fucking option! You don't think you can change on your own? Then count on the people that think you can change to help you!"

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon
@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.