Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a few minutes of planning between the group of three, before he would return. "I don't think anyone could steal me, except for you." A chuckle arose from his lips as he began to wrap himself in bandage again, looking at Bayonetta most curiously and lovingly. "We should return to the Powers Technology Building, my darling Cereza." He liked the name, in fact, he enjoyed saying it. It was so.. So smooth and rich, exactly like her as he extended his hand toward her. "Shall we go?"
Bayonetta had been at the Power Technology building before, but the mission wasn't quite completed there. She nodded at Joshua, as she put her hand in his. This was all going so... quickly, she thought. Even to a woman who thought and acted in "Witch Time". But perhaps, this was how it really was, with matters of the heart. And with matters of... Murder Games, after all. She knew the latter all too well. "Let us go there, then, together", she answered, as she started to walk, she added two more words.

"My love."

@ResistingTheEnlightened

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Bayonetta had been at the Power Technology building before, but the mission wasn't quite completed there. She nodded at Joshua, as she put her hand in his. This was all going so... quickly, she thought. Even But perhaps, this was how it really was, with matters of the heart. And with matters of... Murder Games, after all. She knew the latter all too well. "Let us go there, then, together", she answered, as she started to walk, she added two more words.

"My love."

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Upon feeling her hand, he would hold it tightly in his own as his thumb rubbed over hers. It was strange to him, he thought, that in truth, he found someone that would actually be able to.. To be not the Burned Man, or the Malpais Legate, but just.. Joshua Graham. New Canaanite. Mormon man. A person. And in this truth, did he find a small and yet growing happiness that would stem from bitter cold, menace, and lust for revenge. As he began to walk with her at his side, Joshua would stick close to Bayonetta, until he heard the two words escaping her mouth as he slowed down for a moment, catching up with both his thoughts and the word that stuck to his ears before catching up again to her again as he let go for a moment and gently played with her cheek, rubbing his finger under them chin.

"And you, my love."

@Mari

Lisa continued to speak in Italian, after taking a moment to use context clues and the like to figure out some of the words. "He is a good leader, if he can be a bit annoying at times. And I suppose I'm a novice. But I'm not officially part of the order yet. Dunno if I'd fit in."

@Thuro Pendragon

"I'll come back. Always do." Frank pulled down his armor for a bit and pointed to a long scar on his neck. "One of the freaks from my world picked me apart. I got turned into fucking Frankenstein's monster. I came back from that. Your magic wouldn't stop me."

@Hospes

Ezio2.png

"Thank you." He said in his Italian. The information would come in helpful later. "I think you would make a good Assassino. You have not hardened your heart to what you do, and that is the first step to becoming one of us. Many of our oldest members have not learned such a lesson. I sometimes I wonder how my life would have gone if I had known such things in my youth.

"It will if I tell you to forget me. An the only person that can turn anyone into a monster is themselves. Trust me; I'd know better than anyone."

Ridley just looked away. "Don't care. First instinct." It wasn't true, though.. She did care. Wanted to stay with these two.. But she couldn't. Not when any time she got close to someone, they ended up hurt, or hurt her.

Ever since I could remember,
Everything inside of me,
Just wanted to fit in (oh oh oh oh)
I was never one for pretenders,
Everything I tried to be,
Just wouldn't settle in (oh oh oh oh)

If I told you what I was,
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous,
Would you be scared?
I get the feeling just because
Everything I touch isn't dark enough
That this problem lies in me

I'm only a man with a candle to guide me,
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.
A monster, a monster,
I've turned into a monster,
A monster, a monster,
And it keeps getting stronger.

Can I clear my conscience,
If I'm different from the rest,
Do I have to run and hide? (oh oh oh oh)
I never said that I want this,
This burden came to me,
And it's made it's home inside (oh oh oh oh)

If I told you what I was,
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous,
Would you be scared?
I get the feeling just because,
Everything I touch isn't dark enough
That this problem lies in me

A monster, a monster,
A monster, a monster,

A monster, a monster,
A monster, a monster,

"I don't believe you. You wouldn't be trying so hard if that were your first instinct." Desmond was a professional at pushing people away. He'd done it with his Dad for years.

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

Ezio2.png

"Thank you." He said in his Italian. The information would come in helpful later. "I think you would make a good Assassino. You have not hardened your heart to what you do, and that is the first step to becoming one of us. Many of our oldest members have not learned such a lesson. I sometimes I wonder how my life would have gone if I had known such things in my youth.

"I don't believe you. You wouldn't be trying so hard if that were your first instinct." Desmond was a professional at pushing people away. He'd done it with his Dad for years.

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

Lisa smiled at the older man faintly. "I... I'm not even sure I want to do this anymore. All this killing. I don't want to become my father."

@Thuro Pendragon

"There are very few people I can care about, Ridley. If I made the decision to like you once... I'd do it again. You aren't getting rid of me."

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

"Then I'll keep making you forget, if that's what it takes." There was no clear reason as to why she was pushing so hard.. But she didn't seem to give up. Can't have friends. Can't feel. Can't do anything but fall deeper into the dark that plagues me; and hurt people I care about in the process. They need to stay away..

I only ever hurt people.

Can't they see?

Ezio2.png

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

"Look, Hoodie.. It ain't wise to be with me, okay? Get that through your head."

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Lisa smiled at the older man faintly. "I... I'm not even sure I want to do this anymore. All this killing. I don't want to become my father."

@Thuro Pendragon

"I understand. These are my last moments as an Assassin as well. I have seen enough for one life." He put a hand on her shoulder. "But perhaps it is not your time to give this up. Tell me, out of all of the people here, who do you think is the most noble?"

@BarrenThin

"Then I'll keep making you forget, if that's what it takes." There was no clear reason as to why she was pushing so hard.. But she didn't seem to give up. Can't have friends. Can't feel. Can't do anything but fall deeper into the dark that plagues me; and hurt people I care about in the process. They need to stay away..

I only ever hurt people.

Can't they see?

"Then you'll have to do it over and over again. Because I'll always come back. Kid... why push me away? I care about you. More than I have for all but a few people since my family has died. You seem convinced I'll get hurt, but I've made it clear I don't care. There's no reason to. Don't even get me started on that bullshit about you being 'destined for evil.' There's no such thing as destiny. Just the path you make for yourself."

@Hospes

"I understand. These are my last moments as an Assassin as well. I have seen enough for one life." He put a hand on her shoulder. "But perhaps it is not your time to give this up. Tell me, out of all of the people here, who do you think is the most noble?"

@BarrenThin

"Well... Desmond."

@Thuro Pendragon

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Aqua blinked, shocked by Legolas' sudden question. She wouldn't mince words with him.

"Yes."

It was a hard thing to admit, but she was starting to get used to it.

"I killed others in the past."

She glanced down at the ground.

"I told you I wasn't anything special."

@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles

Legolas looked at Aqua, focusing on her eyes. She was... nervous, ashamed, as she looked down. He drew a little closer, and put his hand to her chin and cheek, raising it a bit so that she would not be looking down, but looking at him.

"Do not be ashamed, my lady," he said, "our scars are nothing to be ashamed of. They tell a story of where we were, not necessarily where we are going. Together." He paused. "All of us, together, we can succeed. I can make up for my sin, I truly believe that. As long as you believe you can make up for yours." He smiled, and looked her in the eyes. He felt he had said enough on the matter, that he did not care of her dark past, only about her future. So he changed the subject.

"And, there is one thing I failed to mention to you, my lady. If that was truly your first kiss a while ago, when I tried to help you. I shall confess to you that in all my years, it was my first as well."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Upon feeling her hand, he would hold it tightly in his own as his thumb rubbed over hers. It was strange to him, he thought, that in truth, he found someone that would actually be able to.. To be not the Burned Man, or the Malpais Legate, but just.. Joshua Graham. New Canaanite. Mormon man. A person. And in this truth, did he find a small and yet growing happiness that would stem from bitter cold, menace, and lust for revenge. As he began to walk with her at his side, Joshua would stick close to Bayonetta, until he heard the two words escaping her mouth as he slowed down for a moment, catching up with both his thoughts and the word that stuck to his ears before catching up again to her again as he let go for a moment and gently played with her cheek, rubbing his finger under them chin.

"And you, my love."

@Mari
Bayonetta closed her eyes as Joshua touched her face again. Bless my heart, she thought, this was so nice, yet so naughty at the same time, she imagined how one must perceive their interactions from outside the two of them.

13906.jpg

Was it supposed to be like this, she thought, this feeling? So many thoughts went through her mind, but most dominantly, she could not believe how a centuries-old Umbra witch could be made to feel like a teenager at the hands, and lips, of Joshua Graham.

As they continued on, she quickly stole a slightly, ever so slightly longer kiss from him, than their last one. She closed her eyes, partially of a little embarrassment, and mostly to savor the feeling of the kiss.

news_gamersyde_preview_bayonetta_2-15825.jpg

"I... hope you don't mind", she said, with sarcasm.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

• Love
Bayonetta closed her eyes as Joshua touched her face again. Bless my heart, she thought, this was so nice, yet so naughty at the same time, she imagined how one must perceive their interactions from outside the two of them.

13906.jpg

Was it supposed to be like this, she thought, this feeling? So many thoughts went through her mind, but most dominantly, she could not believe how a centuries-old Umbra witch could be made to feel like a teenager at the hands, and lips, of Joshua Graham.

As they continued on, she quickly stole a slightly, ever so slightly longer kiss from him, than their last one. She closed her eyes, partially of a little embarrassment, and mostly to savor the feeling of the kiss.

news_gamersyde_preview_bayonetta_2-15825.jpg

"I... hope you don't mind", she said, with sarcasm.

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Once he was done playing around, a small song came from his mind, singing it himself "I don't want to set the world.. On.. Fire." Then the second verse escaped his lips as he sang them to her "I just want to start.. A flame in your heart." His hand gently traced down her shoulder back down to her hand until she took the moment to give him another kiss. A small smile appeared as he halted again, his hand on her neck as a slight.. Moan escaped his mouth. He laughed gently upon the break, hand over his mouth now as he rubbed her cheek with his thumb "You look so adorable with that blush, darling." Chuckling, he kissed the bridge of her nose as he spoke up again "Excuse the moan." He himself feeling embarrassed, continued to look at her.

@Mari

I only ever hurt people.

Can't they see?

3302826-gig2.png

"Rid, you can't hurt me. I'm already dead." Desmond shook his head. "I've done things you can't imagine. I was forced to execute people I care about, and thinking about it I'd do it again if the world was at stake."

"However bad you think you are, I'm worse. And us monsters have to stick together."

"Then you'll have to do it over and over again. Because I'll always come back. Kid... why push me away? I care about you. More than I have for all but a few people since my family has died. You seem convinced I'll get hurt, but I've made it clear I don't care. There's no reason to. Don't even get me started on that bullshit about you being 'destined for evil.' There's no such thing as destiny. Just the path you make for yourself."

@Hospes

"Well... Desmond."

@Thuro Pendragon

"Desmond. A killer. Just like us."

tumblr_mi0urmJj9K1r89yfjo1_500.gif

"You know what this is and what it represents. We take the blood upon our hands so that others do not have to. We are a necessarily evil, and one I would not have anyone else take on."

"If you wish to leave, then be sure you have given all you can for one life. There is no greater burden than duty unfulfilled."

@Hospes

"Well... Desmond."

@Thuro Pendragon

Desmond looked at Frank.

"I wish we didn't have a destiny." He said quietly.

@BarrenThin
@Hospes

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin

@Hospes

"Well... Desmond."

@Thuro Pendragon

"You can't come back if I don't let you see what I am again," she replied, averting her gaze. She practically cringed at what he said next, faltering. Ugh, why did people have to care about her? It just made everything so much harder. "Look; I can't tell you why, okay? All I can tell you is that it's for your own damn good. I'm doing you a favor; and I'll tell ya now that that ain't something I do often."

"Destiny or not, it's too late. You don't seem to understand. Maybe I didn't chose to be this way, in the beginning.. But I could've chosen not to be later. I could've stopped myself from being a monster. And you know what? I didn't. I chose to be this. Thought it was better. Thought it'd let me.." She swallowed hard, straightening up again. The memory of trying to return to Link, only to have her heart broken by finding him kissing Savannah Snow.. Hit her like a freight train. "..Let me get somethin' I lost back. It didn't. If that doesn't prove what I am.. Nothing will."

Good thing Ridley was a master of hiding emotions.. Otherwise, she'd probably be in tears. Instead, she managed to hide her feelings; with maybe a little help from her sunglasses.

3302826-gig2.png

"Rid, you can't hurt me. I'm already dead." Desmond shook his head. "I've done things you can't imagine. I was forced to execute people I care about, and thinking about it I'd do it again if the world was at stake."

"However bad you think you are, I'm worse. And us monsters have to stick together."

"You know what this is and what it represents. We take the blood upon our hands so that others do not have to. We are a necessarily evil, and one I would not have anyone else take on."

"If you wish to leave, then be sure you have given all you can for one life. There is no greater burden than duty unfulfilled."

Desmond looked at Frank.

@BarrenThin
@Hospes

"Did you ever try to kill your.." Only friend. But I don't have friends. "..cousin? Just because your aunt wanted her Dark or dead?" She wanted me dead, too. Dark or not. Didn't give a damn about me or Larkin... Or anyone but herself. "Can't tell ya how many times I tried to kill mine.. Even though all she ever wanted to do was help me."

She shouldn't have forgiven me. Or.. Or, hell, she at least should've killed me.

"My destiny was to die. I should be dead.." But Lena couldn't even allow me that. The Book of Moons cursed our family.. Is my curse to live? "Don't ask why, either," she mumbled, sighing and running a hand through her hair.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
3302826-gig2.png

Desmond looked at Frank.

@BarrenThin
@Hospes

Ulysses gave the various 'killers' a look and nodded silently "I believe the man speaks truth...any killing is evil...no matter It's reason...and our punishment is to live with this fact...whether we choose to embrace it" at this he turns to Frank for a moment "Or choose to do it only for the good of others...all killing is wrong to a degree...but we kill so others don't have to" with this, the last Twisted Hair fell silent

Maybe the same could be said of the courier...

"Fate...is a thin red string...anyone with a knife can cut a string...the problem is...not everyone carries a knife"

@BarrenThin
@Thuro Pendragon
@Hospes

"You can't come back if I don't let you see what I am again," she replied, averting her gaze. She practically cringed at what he said next, faltering. Ugh, why did people have to care about her? It just made everything so much harder. "Look; I can't tell you why, okay? All I can tell you is that it's for your own damn good. I'm doing you a favor; and I'll tell ya now that that ain't something I do often."

"Destiny or not, it's too late. You don't seem to understand. Maybe I didn't chose to be this way, in the beginning.. But I could've chosen not to be later. I could've stopped myself from being a monster. And you know what? I didn't. I chose to be this. Thought it was better. Thought it'd let me.." She swallowed hard, straightening up again. The memory of trying to return to Link, only to have her heart broken by finding him kissing Savannah Snow.. Hit her like a freight train. "..Let me get somethin' I lost back. It didn't. If that doesn't prove what I am.. Nothing will."

Good thing Ridley was a master of hiding emotions.. Otherwise, she'd probably be in tears. Instead, she managed to hide her feelings; with maybe a little help from her sunglasses.

"Did you ever try to kill your.." Only friend. But I don't have friends. "..cousin? Just because your aunt wanted her Dark or dead?" She wanted me dead, too. Dark or not. Didn't give a damn about me or Larkin... Or anyone but herself. "Can't tell ya how many times I tried to kill mine.. Even though all she ever wanted to do was help me."

She shouldn't have forgiven me. Or.. Or, hell, she at least should've killed me.

"My destiny was to die. I should be dead.." But Lena couldn't even allow me that. The Book of Moons cursed our family.. Is my curse to live? "Don't ask why, either," she mumbled, sighing and running a hand through her hair.

"I killed the woman I cared about. This thing." He held up the Apple. "It took control of my body, forced me, step by fighting step, to walk up to her and stab her." Desmond shook his head. "It took me a long time to understand. She... she wasn't one of us. She'd switched sides a long time ago. She was going to sell us out."

CY4h4utl.jpg

Desmond just looked at the ground. You say that every day man. It doesn't make it better.

"I don't blame her. She did what she thought was right." Desmond paused. "In retrospect, I did the same. Knowledge, it frees us, but it also makes us more binds to our consequences. Forces us to make the decisions we don't want to, and generally fucks up our lives. If I'd had the knowledge back then, maybe I could done something different. Worked something out, turned her back to our side."

"But this is real life. You rarely get second chances. You shouldn't waste yours."

@Hospes @BarrenThin

"I killed the woman I cared about. This thing." He held up the Apple. "It took control of my body, forced me, step by fighting step, to walk up to her and stab her." Desmond shook his head. "It took me a long time to understand. She... she wasn't one of us. She'd switched sides a long time ago. She was going to sell us out."

CY4h4utl.jpg

Desmond just looked at the ground. You say that every day man. It doesn't make it better.

"I don't blame her. She did what she thought was right." Desmond paused. "In retrospect, I did the same. Knowledge, it frees us, but it also makes us more binds to our consequences. Forces us to make the decisions we don't want to, and generally fucks up our lives. If I'd had the knowledge back then, maybe I could done something different. Worked something out, turned her back to our side."

"But this is real life. You rarely get second chances. You shouldn't waste yours."

@Hospes @BarrenThin

Ridley.. Had no idea how to respond. She wasn't really an empathetic person.. But, despite outright refusing to admit it or even think about it much, she cared about some people. She cared about Lena, even if she didn't know how to show it... Cared about Link, even though she hated it; it had only gotten her heart- or whatever black hole she claimed to be in it's place -shattered into a million pieces. In the end, though.. It was for the best. He shouldn't have had to deal with the pain I caused him, she thought, bitterly. Bad girls don't need guys, anyways. And Sirens don't get happy endings.

"I don't need a second chance. What I need is for you and Guns to wise up. You don't seem to understand, so I'll spell it out for you; I don't feel." I do feel. "I... I can't." It gets me hurt. "I don't." It never ends well, so I need to push away. "People like you two do; know what that means? You end up hurt. It's everyone's best interest to stay away."

Especially you and Frank's.

CHAPTER FOUR
"Déjà vu Despair"

Soon after, all of your communicators would begin beeping, indicating that the Traitor voting time was finally over with. Naoya and Abel received the most votes, and as such, they were promptly transported back to the Coalition Headquarters to get checked out to see if they were Traitors or not. From there, Chris Redfield, a member of the Coalition and the brother of Claire Redfield, would contact you all some time after.

latest

"Alright, we'll do a thorough investigation. Hopefully you guys made the right choice," he spoke, "In the meantime, just hang tight and stay safe. Alright, you guys? Especially you, Claire. Come back safely. Promise me."

"In any case, I have to go. Some stuff is going down over here, and I'll need to focus my attention on that. Good luck, everyone!" Chris said, and with that, communications had cut out.

In the meantime, as you would all make your way inside the Powers Technology Building, on your way to destroy the profiles of the Survivors that had opposed Bane alongside Batman, which were the true Divergent Catalyst. The massive computer you needed to enter would loom inside.

As expected, you would be confronted by the guards who had gunned down Lucy Heartfilia and Harry Hartland earlier at the computer.

Upon spotting you, the guards would point their guns at you immediately, ready to kill.

"There they are! Shoot 'em do--"

"RURURUFFRUFF!"

"What the hell was--AGHH!"

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a massive dog would appear and assault the guards, mowing them all down effortlessly. In a matter of seconds, the large group of armored men were knocked out by the massive dog, and shortly after, it would look at you, with a more docile look, as if to indicate it was on your side.

Lockjaw_(Earth-616)_from_Avengers_A.I._Vol_1_7.INH_001.jpg

"Greetings, warriors. You do not know me, but I am Uatu, the Watcher," a voice suddenly spoke to all of you, as though whoever this Watcher was seemed to be some sort of telepath. Where he was though seemed to be a mystery, "Do not fret. I am here to aid you, as is Lockjaw here."

"Woof."

"He will be the one to create a portal that will lead you where you need to go. I shall explain more later, but there is little time right now. Akibahara's influence is growing, and there is little time to waste. But we will meet again. Fight well."

"Arf."

And as the Watcher spoke, the dog named Lockjaw would create a portal.

1hk7jIA.png

"Um, this seems kind of sketchy! I'll stay out here and hook the VR device to the computer, so that Felix, Soul, and Ulysses can join you guys!"

And with that, you would enter a new world once again.

The world of cyberspace. Another reality.

You hurtle through space, strange images and colours swiftly passing you by. Like a kaleidoscope is being directly broadcasted into your brain, these visions are rapid and mystifying, overlapping over each other to strike at your every sense. You feel as if your whole body is vibrating, experiencing sensations of all kinds. Thankfully, it doesn't last for a terribly long time, and the world around you eventually forms to that of an odd environment.

cJYmo0h.png

The first thing you all see is, well, what appears to be a stuffed teddy bear. He tilts his head slightly to the side, waiting for you all to pile in.

KYEkXqA.png

His mouth is set into a wide toothy grin-- Or, well, at least one side of his mouth is. He soon starts to move, rocking back and forth on his feet like he was a bored child. It is then that he raises his hands into the air and says, "Hiiii there! It's nice to meet you all!"

He pauses, maybe to let that sink in. His voice is high-pitched, almost squeaky. It's an appropriate voice for what appeared to be a talking teddy bear. After a moment, the expression on his face turns curious again. "Hmm... Some of you guys looks so confused... Your mouths are open like dumb salmon!"

Then, his expression turns nasty.

Sn1uqaN.png

"What are you all doing?! The game's over! A bunch of losers already beat the game! So lame! None of them even died permanently! Virtual reality is really lame like that, don't you think? Oh, yeah, this is all virtual reality, if you weren't aware! Judging by the look of you guys, I bet you weren't."

XFzWcKe.png

"Is this that bear...?"

"..." The bear shakes his head. "A talking bear! And don't think I'm just some toy! I'm cute, soft, plush, and made of the finest technology! I'm much more than the average bear! I'm Monokuma!"

05nWsNZ.png

"Enough! We're here for the profile data! It has to be destroyed!"

roLnfd6.png

"Really? That's fine by me! Just useless bits of data, in my opinion! They're just copies of the past players, lost and confused amidst this honored school. Much like the students when they weren't just data! Upupu!"

Brandishing his claws, Monokuma looks over the group.

"Hmm, some of you are familiar, yet different... What could you be doing here, anyway? Hmm? You know what? I think I smell a delicious smell in the air... the smell of traitors! Upupu... that's right, some of you have been naughty salmon, killing in another Murder Game! I won't stop you, in fact..."

PVXra2i.png

"I've been a little bored since my game ended. I propose a new game... a mini Murder Game, if you will! I will put a Murder Game inside your Murder Game! Akibahara would be thrilled! Not all of the data you seek will just be hanging around. Some of it is locked far away... and only I have the key! Traitors, whoever you may be, you must make a kill that not only impresses me, but one you'll get away with! Survivors, well... if you don't guess a traitor in this round, I will never let you access all of the data! Upupu... ahahahaha!"

"Yawn."

Revya48.jpg

The crimson haired woman, Revya, closes the distance and punted the stuffed toy into the air with enough force to lift her own body off the ground. Monokuma flew into the air and exploded against the gym wall, leaving the room in silence.

No other Monokuma appeared. For now.

Your communicators would display the areas where the data would likely be.

First Floor_Cafeteria

First Floor_School Store

First Floor_Dressing Room

Second Floor_Indoor Pool

Second Floor_Library

Third Floor_Rec Room

Fourth Floor_Music Room

Fourth Floor_Data Processing Room

Fifth Floor_Greenhouse

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle [Marvel Comics]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi[Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@Bomb as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Mari as Bayonetta [Bayonetta]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones [Charmed]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses[Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Korra as Dante [Devil May Cry]
@MrDubWubs as Vi [League of Legends]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell [Game of Thrones]
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano [Dishonored]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito [Dark Souls]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon [Pokemon]
@Dinoteen as Cell [Dragon Ball Z]
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield [Life is Strange]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor [Dark Souls]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@FancyForrest as Wander [Shadow of the Colossus]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya [Naruto]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]

The Dead
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku - MURDERED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED!
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes - DIED! INNOCENT! VAPORIZED!
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SNAPPED NECK!
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!

CHAPTER FOUR
"Déjà vu Despair"

Soon after, all of your communicators would begin beeping, indicating that the Traitor voting time was finally over with. Naoya and Abel received the most votes, and as such, they were promptly transported back to the Coalition Headquarters to get checked out to see if they were Traitors or not. From there, Chris Redfield, a member of the Coalition and the brother of Claire Redfield, would contact you all some time after.

latest

"Alright, we'll do a thorough investigation. Hopefully you guys made the right choice," he spoke, "In the meantime, just hang tight and stay safe. Alright, you guys? Especially you, Claire. Come back safely. Promise me."

"In any case, I have to go. Some stuff is going down over here, and I'll need to focus my attention on that. Good luck, everyone!" Chris said, and with that, communications had cut out.

In the meantime, as you would all make your way inside the Powers Technology Building, on your way to destroy the profiles of the Survivors that had opposed Bane alongside Batman, which were the true Divergent Catalyst. The massive computer you needed to enter would loom inside.

As expected, you would be confronted by the guards who had gunned down Lucy Heartfilia and Harry Hartland earlier at the computer.

Upon spotting you, the guards would point their guns at you immediately, ready to kill.

"RURURUFFRUFF!"

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a massive dog would appear and assault the guards, mowing them all down effortlessly. In a matter of seconds, the large group of armored men were knocked out by the massive dog, and shortly after, it would look at you, with a more docile look, as if to indicate it was on your side.

"Greetings, warriors. You do not know me, but I am Uatu, the Watcher," a voice suddenly spoke to all of you, as though whoever this Watcher was seemed to be some sort of telepath. Where he was though seemed to be a mystery, "Do not fret. I am here to aid you, as is Lockjaw here."

"Woof."

"He will be the one to create a portal that will lead you where you need to go. I shall explain more later, but there is little time right now. Akibahara's influence is growing, and there is little time to waste. But we will meet again. Fight well."

"Arf."

1hk7jIA.png

"Um, this seems kind of sketchy! I'll stay out here and hook the VR device to the computer, so that Felix, Soul, and Ulysses can join you guys!"

You hurtle through space, strange images and colours swiftly passing you by. Like a kaleidoscope is being directly broadcasted into your brain, these visions are rapid and mystifying, overlapping over each other to strike at your every sense. You feel as if your whole body is vibrating, experiencing sensations of all kinds. Thankfully, it doesn't last for a terribly long time, and the world around you eventually forms to that of an odd environment.

cJYmo0h.png

The first thing you all see is, well, what appears to be a stuffed teddy bear. He tilts his head slightly to the side, waiting for you all to pile in.

KYEkXqA.png

His mouth is set into a wide toothy grin-- Or, well, at least one side of his mouth is. He soon starts to move, rocking back and forth on his feet like he was a bored child. It is then that he raises his hands into the air and says, "Hiiii there! It's nice to meet you all!"

He pauses, maybe to let that sink in. His voice is high-pitched, almost squeaky. It's an appropriate voice for what appeared to be a talking teddy bear. After a moment, the expression on his face turns curious again. "Hmm... Some of you guys looks so confused... Your mouths are open like dumb salmon!"

Sn1uqaN.png

"What are you all doing?! The game's over! A bunch of losers already beat the game! So lame! None of them even died permanently! Virtual reality is really lame like that, don't you think? Oh, yeah, this is all virtual reality, if you weren't aware! Judging by the look of you guys, I bet you weren't."

XFzWcKe.png

"Is this that bear...?"

"..." The bear shakes his head. "A talking bear! And don't think I'm just some toy! I'm cute, soft, plush, and made of the finest technology! I'm much more than the average bear! I'm Monokuma!"

05nWsNZ.png

roLnfd6.png

"Really? That's fine by me! Just useless bits of data, in my opinion! They're just copies of the past players, lost and confused amidst this honored school. Much like the students when they weren't just data! Upupu!"

"Hmm, some of you are familiar, yet different... What could you be doing here, anyway? Hmm? You know what? I think I smell a delicious smell in the air... the smell of traitors! Upupu... that's right, some of you have been naughty salmon, killing in another Murder Game! I won't stop you, in fact..."

PVXra2i.png

"I've been a little bored since my game ended. I propose a new game... a mini Murder Game, if you will! I will put a Murder Game inside your Murder Game! Akibahara would be thrilled! Not all of the data you seek will just be hanging around. Some of it is locked far away... and only I have the key! Traitors, whoever you may be, you must make a kill that not only impresses me, but one you'll get away with! Survivors, well... if you don't guess a traitor in this round, I will never let you access all of the data! Upupu... ahahahaha!"

"Yawn."

Revya48.jpg

The crimson haired woman, Revya, closes the distance and punted the stuffed toy into the air with enough force to lift her own body off the ground. Monokuma flew into the air and exploded against the gym wall, leaving the room in silence.

First Floor_Cafeteria

First Floor_School Store

Second Floor_Indoor Pool

Second Floor_Library

Third Floor_Rec Room

Fourth Floor_Music Room

Fifth Floor_Greenhouse

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi[Devil Survivor]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]

The Dead
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
"Umm... that was weird." Plutia commented.

Because Abel was sent back to HQ, Gnar was looking around for him.

"What's wrong Gnar?"

"Goova."

Well it's not like Plutia has a yordle translator, so Plutia holds Plutia and walks off towards the First Floor_Dressing Room. Maybe there was something that can cheer him up.

@Atomyk @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dressing room

CHAPTER FOUR
"Déjà vu Despair"

latest

"RURURUFFRUFF!"

"Woof."

"Arf."

1hk7jIA.png

cJYmo0h.png

KYEkXqA.png

Sn1uqaN.png

XFzWcKe.png

"Is this that bear...?"

05nWsNZ.png

roLnfd6.png

PVXra2i.png

"Yawn."

Revya48.jpg

First Floor_Cafeteria

First Floor_School Store

Second Floor_Indoor Pool

Second Floor_Library

Third Floor_Rec Room

Fourth Floor_Music Room

Fifth Floor_Greenhouse

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Booker looks blankly at the damn bear before shrugging to himself and heading off Third floor Rec Room

@Anybody

CHAPTER FOUR
"Déjà vu Despair"

latest

"RURURUFFRUFF!"

"Woof."

"Arf."

1hk7jIA.png

cJYmo0h.png

KYEkXqA.png

Sn1uqaN.png

XFzWcKe.png

"Is this that bear...?"

05nWsNZ.png

roLnfd6.png

PVXra2i.png

"Yawn."

Revya48.jpg

First Floor_Cafeteria

First Floor_School Store

Second Floor_Indoor Pool

Second Floor_Library

Third Floor_Rec Room

Fourth Floor_Music Room

Fifth Floor_Greenhouse

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
"So now we're with talking bears in virtual reality. I ain't gonna question it, not at all." He shrugged his shoulders. "However...yo! Panda Express! I don't care what you smell or what you desire but you talked about a key to stuff we need? Well you know what? I got a key right here!" He tapped his knife. "And when I use it to unlock your death, you're gonna tell me everything I want to know and--"

Well that happened.

"Well okay, fuck. So much for waiting and reverse psych exposition out of the little fucktard. Guess we have to play the game. And...I'm hungry too. Heading to the cafeteria! Can I even eat? Does virtual food carry over? Oh man this is complicated." He shook his head.

"Fuck the Matrix."

@Atomyk @Unlimited RP Works

Status
Not open for further replies.