• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y2npEpN.png

The garden is a calm and relaxing place. The sky above may be artificial, but it feels like you've stepped out into fresh air regardless.

A man stands with his back to you, but he turns upon hearing you enter.

3ODSJfd.png

"And to who do I owe the pleasure of this encounter?"

Your communicator flashes, indicating that he is one of the data that needs to be destroyed.

@Gummi Bunnies
"No one really of importance," Lapis says as she carefully takes a moment to keep her calm demeanor up. With a simple hand gesture, she halted Red from coming forward, she could handle this while Red could be the backup.

"And who am I encountering exactly?"

@Atomyk

Riley turned to Kalifa and Kaku. "These are my assistants, Miss Jones, and Professor Johnson." He looked at them and said "Play along." really quietly. Riley adjusted his Lab coat.

@Atomyk
"It's none of your business." He idly looks through the books some more, though he turns upon hearing Riley is apparently from the CDC. "... Do you take me for an idiot?" He looks other the two newcomers and crosses his arms. "I strongly doubt you are who you say you are."

E4ap8nN.png

"I am just a 'student', trying to enjoy my time here in this school. There's not much else to do."

@Chris Lang
"Are you now?" Kalifa said.

"So you're aware that we are in some sort of ... simulation?" Kaku asked. "Maybe you should tell us more about this simulation and how you came to be here."

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin

The violin rips out of the girl's hand, who quickly jumps into a standing position as a response. Sewing needles are held firmly in her hands.

"Can I assume you have sufficient reasoning for this aggression?"

@BarrenThin @Hospes

Frank looked at the needles and holstered his gun with a somber look. "No... No I don't. I was hoping you'd lash out at us. Give me some reason to do what I have to do. But... you didn't. They... the people we're with... they want us to kill you."

Well... so much for subtlety.

@Hospes
@Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Riley picks up a larger book to conceal the book, and then sits down to begin reading.
Most of the names in the index have been crossed out, but it seems a few remain...

11. Lalonde, Rose

15. the Kid, Death

18. Nobody, Axel

22. Naegi, Makoto

26. Enoshima, Junko

29. the Lost, Aqua

33. Aozaki, Aoko

38. Togami, Byakuya

@The Silver Paladin

"... I see."

Beat.

"So what do I get in exchange for giving you some of my clothes anyway?"

@Bomb @Atomyk
7C2nF1r.png

"Why, maybe I'll release the soul I have trapped under my laundry mountain! The mountain requires more laundry so it will overflow!"

@Bomb @Verite

Most of the names in the index have been crossed out, but it seems a few remain...

11. Lalonde, Rose

15. the Kid, Death

18. Nobody, Axel

22. Naegi, Makoto

26. Enoshima, Junko

29. the Lost, Aqua

33. Aozaki, Aoko

38. Togami, Byakuya

@The Silver Paladin

Riley whistles the song "Civilization" while making a note of these names in his Pip-Boy.

Joshua stared at the door for a moment, flipping the assault rifle into his hands as he checked to see if the door was open. If it was, he would enter the strange Monokuma door. "Follow me. Bayonetta Will keep the robot safe as we trek deeper." He nodded at both Bayonetta, and the robot before looking at the Doctor. "Shall we?"

@Mari
@Emperor Palpachu
@Atomyk

@Rec Room

A pretty casual room awaits you. There a pool table in the middle of the room...

WXsvSma.png

... And a magazine rack off to the side. At the back of the room is a couple of lockers, where you think you hear a voice...

@Nater Taters
Booker looked at the lockers in suspicion. Did he just hear a voice.

"Hello? Anyone here?" He asked, taking a few steps towards the lockers

"Are you now?" Kalifa said.

"So you're aware that we are in some sort of ... simulation?" Kaku asked. "Maybe you should tell us more about this simulation and how you came to be here."

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin
Byakuya looks off to the side, seemingly annoyed with this request. "If only it will get you off my case. There was a game that took place inside this simulation. Monokuma called it a Murder Game, and I was one of the participants. We won, obviously, and were let out of the system."

He crosses his arms. "And I was left behind. I am lingering data, a copy of the student profile of the real Byakuya Togami. There are others like me, but not all of them have realized they're just data."

@Chris Lang @The Silver Paladin

Byakuya looks off to the side, seemingly annoyed with this request. "If only it will get you off my case. There was a game that took place inside this simulation. Monokuma called it a Murder Game, and I was one of the participants. We won, obviously, and were let out of the system."

He crosses his arms. "And I was left behind. I am lingering data, a copy of the student profile of the real Byakuya Togami. There are others like me, but not all of them have realized they're just data."

@Chris Lang @The Silver Paladin

Riley stood up. "I found a book of Student names. Are these the names of those trapped in the simulation?" Riley said holding up the book.

@Chris Lang

Frank looked at the needles and holstered his gun with a somber look. "No... No I don't. I was hoping you'd lash out at us. Give me some reason to do what I have to do. But... you didn't. They... the people we're with... they want us to kill you."

Well... so much for subtlety.

@Hospes
@Atomyk
The girl looks down at her feet, sighing. "I see. I am not terribly astonished by this revelation. I've come to realize I'm just a bunch of data... mere ones and zeroes, lost within this near-dreamscape. I won't ask why you have this mission, but I'd like to ask a request of you before I must go."

She pointed to the piano. "Are either of you familiar with the piano? Can you play anything?"

@BarrenThin @Hospes

The girl looks down at her feet, sighing. "I see. I am not terribly astonished by this revelation. I've come to realize I'm just a bunch of data... mere ones and zeroes, lost within this near-dreamscape. I won't ask why you have this mission, but I'd like to ask a request of you before I must go."

She pointed to the piano. "Are either of you familiar with the piano? Can you play anything?"

@BarrenThin @Hospes

Frank shifted his weight. "Well... I can, yes."

@Atomyk
@Hospes

"This ain't over, kid. I care about you. I love people like you. When we're done here... I'm going to show you that."

@Hospes

Ridley... Froze up immediately. What had he just said...? Because if he said what she thought he had.. She had no clue how to respond. Which meant she had to play it off with the first non-serious comeback she could think of. "..Is that implied rape?"

The violin rips out of the girl's hand, who quickly jumps into a standing position as a response. Sewing needles are held firmly in her hands.

"Can I assume you have sufficient reasoning for this aggression?"

@BarrenThin @Hospes

"Just that we have to kill some people to be able to rid the multiverse of a murderous, monstrous arch-Demon named Akibahara. You'd appear to be one of them." She shrugged nonchalantly.

@BarrenThin @Hospes

Ridley held her hands up. "Yeah.. No. Anything classical isn't my specialty."

@BarrenThin @Atomyk

@BarrenThin @Atomyk

Joshua stared at the door for a moment, flipping the assault rifle into his hands as he checked to see if the door was open. If it was, he would enter the strange Monokuma door. "Follow me. Bayonetta Will keep the robot safe as we trek deeper." He nodded at both Bayonetta, and the robot before looking at the Doctor. "Shall we?"

@Mari
@Emperor Palpachu
@Atomyk
The door is locked, and no amount of force will open it.

For now, anyway.

Sn1uqaN.png

"What are you doing snooping around here for?!" Monokuma suddenly yells, having appeared out of nowhere. "What a bunch of snoops we have here! Didn't your mothers ever teach you any manners?!"

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Mari @Emperor Palpachu

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Booker looked at the lockers in suspicion. Did he just hear a voice.

"Hello? Anyone here?" He asked, taking a few steps towards the lockers
"Y-Yes!" says a voice. "Please, can you let me out? I've been trapped in here for what feels like forever!"

@Nater Taters

Ridley... Froze up immediately. What had he just said...? Because if he said what she thought he had.. She had no clue how to respond. Which meant she had to play it off with the first non-serious comeback she could think of. "..Is that implied rape?"

"Just that we have to kill some people to be able to rid the multiverse of a murderous, monstrous arch-Demon named Akibahara. You'd appear to be one of them." She shrugged nonchalantly.

Ridley held her hands up. "Yeah.. No. Anything classical isn't my specialty."

@BarrenThin @Atomyk

@BarrenThin @Atomyk

"No, it has nothing to do with that. Quit trying to tick me off. Won't work."

@Hospes

The door is locked, and no amount of force will open it.

For now, anyway.

Sn1uqaN.png

"What are you doing snooping around here for?!" Monokuma suddenly yells, having appeared out of nowhere. "What a bunch of snoops we have here! Didn't your mothers ever teach you any manners?!"

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Mari @Emperor Palpachu
He would quickly flip around as the assault rifle pointed at Monokuma. "Answer my questions and you will not be hurt, degenerous bear." He looked rather calmly, but his voice was filled with the hiss of poison as he appeared to walk slowly forward. "First question. Why do we need to kill the fragments left behind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.