Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice groggily started to awaken, terror in her eyes from nightmares of horribly misspelled words and punctuationless sentences. "...Good heavens that was awful" She muttered as two of her dolls helped her sit back up-

Oh god it wasn't a dream e_e

She floated warily back to her feet and... plugged her ears.

Everyone else seemed to have this well in hand she was just going to sit this negotiation out :|

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Proxymoron @Verite @power group

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
"Mercy, huh? Well, depends on if they deserve it, but that kinda ominous name... Hm, maybe I'm just thinking about it too much," Shiki shrugged, looking at the others, "So, if we've found four of the trophies, I imagine the last trophy must be in that big building over there, but another group's already handling that, and I imagine that they've already found it. I guess we should wait for 'em to come out so we can deliver 'em to the Riddler guy?"

Meanwhile, at Coalition Headquarters...

Rin sneezed.

"I thought I said to be quiet."

"Sorry, couldn't be helped. Anyway, why are we hiding from that Arya girl again? Can't you handle her?"

"I could, but that wouldn't be any fun."

"... You're the worst, Kirei."

@Hospes @Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi

"Yes. Let's take these trophies to the Riddler. I also got some Medical supplies, so if we require it, which we probably won't, we have some." He checked his Geiger counter. He was clear of radiation. He took out the Radaway, and put the empty package back into his inventory. It wasn't the wasteland, so he wouldn't litter. Plus the package could come in handy later. "And I agree with you on the Mercy thing."

Ridley only shrugged nonchalantly. "Ain't a big deal, an' it's nothing to be sorry for. I was meant to be Dark. That's that." Why can't these people just respect the teams?

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Bomb @Jeremi @Krieg @Josh M @The Docks

Unsure how to reply, Aqua said nothing. Where she came from and the day she was raised in, darkness was a very bad thing. Her own master despised it, even to the point of attacking Terra after he had grown too close to it. She herself was conflicted about it, personally, but she more felt that it was a bad thing. After all, because of darkness she had not only lost Terra, Ven, and Master Eraqus, but her home as well. Darkness stripped Aqua of everything she had. Now, she had nothing.

"If that's the way you feel about it... all right..."

Aqua glanced at the water when they arrived at the docks, her eyes scanning the surface.

I wish I could turn back time. I'd give anything to be with the people I love again. Right now, I have nobody.

Aqua touched her lips, again thinking about that kiss.

I could've had someone, but it really wasn't meant to be, after all, and maybe that's for the best.

Well Felix and Travis hadn't killed eachother which was semi-good, she guessed. But then Shiki showed up with some other folks, including Rid it seemed and after the talk Jon had saved both her and Max from continuing right now, she seriously wasn't who Chloe wanted to see. But trying her best to pay the siren no mind, she pulled the Riddler trophy she had been carrying out of the back pocket of her jeans.

"Yeah, we've got them alright. Now let's just go and pay the Riddler a visit."

@Verite @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @Josh M @Hospes @Dock Crew

@Krieg @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @TheBlueBurch. @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin

Turn in to Jon, Travis would put his swords away, before walking away.

" Look, if Felix or Riley motherfucker Tries anything, I'm not holding back."
"Alright, since you got the dumbass to stand down." He slid his rifle into place on his back, doing likewise. "So yeah, whatever the hell we were doing or supposed to do here, let's get on with that. I didn't come all this way for Travis, so."

@Krieg @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @TheBlueBurch. @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin

"Okay, now you're giving us reason to fucking fight you," Lapis growled, pulling out her katana-shotgun hybrid and aiming it for Lucy. At the same time, she activated her mark, her eyes and parts of hair giving off the blue glow.

"Put. The. Gun. Down... Now."

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Schnee Corp Lawyer@Proxymoron @Verite @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @Chris Lang @POWERS GROUP​
In an instant, Naoya's golem had placed itself between the group and Lucy, ready to provide assistance. Though she could no longer see him behind the hulking mass of stone, Lucy could hear the cold tone of Naoya's voice as a clear as if he was right beside her, "Put down the gun. I'm not afraid of removing another threat to myself and my companions, and I doubt you want such a long fall to result in your death."

@Jeremi @Verite @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Proxymoron @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @Chris Lang @POWERS GROUP​
"No." A hard blast of wind would be aimed at Lucy to knock her off her feet and keep her off her feet until she calmed down. "It's no lie, and I promise you had there been any other way than I wouldn't have done it, but there is nothing I can do to change that now. Please calm yourself so that we can access any information you may have. After we're done we'll leave you to your grieving."

Alice groggily started to awaken, terror in her eyes from nightmares of horribly misspelled words and punctuationless sentences. "...Good heavens that was awful" She muttered as two of her dolls helped her sit back up-

Oh god it wasn't a dream e_e

She floated warily back to her feet and... plugged her ears.

Everyone else seemed to have this well in hand she was just going to sit this negotiation out :|

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Proxymoron @Verite @power group
Lucy was nearly provoked into attacking when Lapis, Naoya, and Abel responded the way they did, before Storm would intervene, causing her to reluctantly calm down and withdraw her weapon. The mice went away as well.

"s-sorry its just 2 haard 2 beleeve," Lucy said, "pls just leeve me be, u can check mai compooters all u want. i dun care anymoar," Lucy sniffled, getting off her chair and leaning against the wall, hugging her legs as she began to cry in the corner.

Well, you can look at her computers and shit. See what info they have there.

Or you could shoot Lucy. I dunno.

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Bomb @POWERS GROUP​

Unsure how to reply, Aqua said nothing. Where she came from and the day she was raised in, darkness was a very bad thing. Her own master despised it, even to the point of attacking Terra after he had grown too close to it. She herself was conflicted about it, personally, but she more felt that it was a bad thing. After all, because of darkness she had not only lost Terra, Ven, and Master Eraqus, but her home as well. Darkness stripped Aqua of everything she had. Now, she had nothing.

Aqua glanced at the water when they arrived at the docks, her eyes scanning the surface.

I wish I could turn back time. I'd give anything to be with the people I love again. Right now, I have nobody.

I could've had someone, but it really wasn't meant to be, after all, and maybe that's for the best.

Ridley would've made a remark here.. But she was a little distracted. Looked like flirting with Aqua was being temporarily put off.

"Don't think you could get me to do anything without your powers, anyways."

@Hospes
@Thuro Pendragon

The blonde didn't reply to this. Which.. Was surprising. She tended to ignore what others told her to do; and there'd only been one or two people who'd managed to make her listen.

@BarrenThin @Verite @Thuro Pendragon @Krieg @Bomb @Nater Taters @Josh M @Jeremi @DOCKS​

Reactions: BarrenThin
Stitch smiled at this idea and nodded. "maybe we can even find stitch gun." He said thinking aloud.

Jake nodded. "That sounds like a good plan. I think will be ready when we face Aki now." He stated.
Ace nods. "Yeah, We have a good plan. My cards can protect us until we are ready to Double Dragon him." He cuckles, and Punches Izana in the shoulder Lightly, Looking to Jake.

@Raven

Lucy was nearly provoked into attacking when Lapis, Naoya, and Abel responded the way they did, before Storm would intervene, causing her to reluctantly calm down and withdraw her weapon. The mice went away as well.

"s-sorry its just 2 haard 2 beleeve," Lucy said, "pls just leeve me be, u can check mai compooters all u want. i dun care anymoar," Lucy sniffled, getting off her chair and leaning against the wall, hugging her legs as she began to cry in the corner.

"We should check the computers, but keep an eye on the strange-speaking wood elf." Kaku said.

Kaku had kept quiet during much of the exchange. Getting information out of Lucy the wood elf was a difficult task due to her strange speech, but it seemed now they were getting somewhere.

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Bomb @POWERS GROUP

The smile that once kept upon his face turned into one of discontent. "My face.. My body.. I am not who I used to be. I was a man once. Once... It would be just a few years later that being a man caused me to fail in my own objective..?" He extended his arm, looking at the bandaged hand as he frowned. "I remember." Shaking his head, he pulled his hand back after tightening it for a second. "I would not know, but I believe if I showed you, you would be.. Discouraged and even.. Disgusted. Can you really, really accept that, Cereza?"

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Proxymoron @Mari

Bayonetta smiled at Joshua. "I have crossed paths with many ugly creatures, believe me. You can not be one of them." Seeing his bandaged hand, she touched it against hers, softly. "The most rare of qualities is that which comes from the heart. And, just know that your words, your actions, your heart... have caused this witch's heart to beat quite madly."

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Bomb @POWERS GROUP​
"If you all would be so kind as to investigate the computers," Bayonetta said, looking back at the others, while stepping in front of Lucy the wood elf.

tumblr_ndli0khDyy1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"I'll stand guard over our little wood elf friend here." She looked at her, smiling, but not drawing her weapons. "Hello there", she said.

@Chris Lang @ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Tactician @Proxymoron @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @Verite @powersgroup

Well Felix and Travis hadn't killed eachother which was semi-good, she guessed. But then Shiki showed up with some other folks, including Rid it seemed and after the talk Jon had saved both her and Max from continuing right now, she seriously wasn't who Chloe wanted to see. But trying her best to pay the siren no mind, she pulled the Riddler trophy she had been carrying out of the back pocket of her jeans.

"Yeah, we've got them alright. Now let's just go and pay the Riddler a visit."

"The Riddler." Kalifa asked. "It sounds as if you know him, or at least know OF him. Tell me, what is this Riddler like?"

Wanna know why the mice went away?

tumblr_nq5sf9HKFH1tjc5i2o1_1280.png

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Bomb @POWERS GROUP

Last edited by a moderator:
Bayonetta smiled at Joshua. "I have crossed paths with many ugly creatures, believe me. You can not be one of them." Seeing his bandaged hand, she touched it against hers, softly. "The most rare of qualities is that which comes from the heart. And, just know that your words, your actions, your heart... have caused this witch's heart to beat quite madly."

"If you all would be so kind as to investigate the computers," Bayonetta said, looking back at the others, while stepping in front of Lucy the wood elf.

"I'll stand guard over our little wood elf friend here." She looked at her, smiling, but not drawing her weapons. "Hello there", she said.

@Chris Lang @ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Tactician @Proxymoron @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @Verite @powersgroup
"I'm not the best at investigating, but I can help you talk to her," Nicki stood beside Bayonetta as the female spoke. "No, no, no... You gotta speak like she does." She wanted to call this language... 'Da lucy languge.'

@Mari

• Love
Reactions: Verite
"I'm not the best at investigating, but I can help you talk to her," Nicki stood beside Bayonetta as the female spoke. "No, no, no... You gotta speak like she does." She wanted to call this language... 'Da lucy languge.'

@Mari
Bayonetta smiled at Nicki Minaj. "Very well then, shall I leave the speaking part to you while I simply guard her?", she asked.

@Proxymoron @ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @Verite @Chris Lang @powersgroup

"We should check the computers, but keep an eye on the strange-speaking wood elf." Kaku said.

Kaku had kept quiet during much of the exchange. Getting information out of Lucy the wood elf was a difficult task due to her strange speech, but it seemed now they were getting somewhere.

@Mari
"Alright, time to do some computer stuff," Lapis says as she puts her weapon away. She then strolled over to where the computers were to look over any files that were of interest to them.

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Verite @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Bomb @POWERS GROUP​

tumblr_mx48tenNvL1rbekqyo3_250.gif

Teresa, still on the ground and trying to recover, rolled her head slightly to the side to take a look at the new presence. Alright.. Take two... Once again, the Glader tried to get back to her feet, breathing still ragged. But, once again, despite her effort... She could only fall face-first into the dirt once again. Everything still felt a little hazy.. Blurry... But she'd live. Hopefully...

Through the disorientation, her pale fingers clutched Eyes Full of Light tightly like a lifeline, ready for use if Prue showed any further signs of hostility.. Or, it would've been ready.. If the ground didn't feel like it was fading out from under her. Like everything was vanishing.. Falling away until there was nothing left...

Nothing but the pain.

It surged more intensely than before; as though her heart were trying to claw it's way out of her chest. It hurt to breathe. Hurt to move. Hurt to even attempt to look up slightly. Which, there was no point in doing, because everything was fading to black. Her surroundings were gone, replaced with the familiar feeling of falling helplessly- sinking -into an abyss of emptiness... Ah, fuck. Was she dying... Again?

And as the pain began to recede, deep blue eyes fluttering shut as she faded out of consciousness.. Teresa could only hope for one thing...

Please don't let me have to go back to Joshua.

No, wait.. That was two things.

That bratty shank best keep his word.

But wait.. That was odd... Though Teresa was out like a light, were anyone to check her pulse or heartbeat, they'd find.. Her heart was still beating ever-so-shallowly. This was weird.

@Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon

Booker watched the newcomer intently for whatever reason, he ignored the usual shenanigans from Ridley and company and stared out on the water as well, before glancing over to Aqua

"You okay kid?" He asked

Status
Not open for further replies.