Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sure..." Plutia said, still concerned, as they head off to the Docks.

@Thuro Pendragon @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Hospes @Verite

Aqua nodded. "Sure, I suppose we could go back to the docks. I was there earlier, but I don't know if the others there know anything important because I didn't speak with them."

Aqua headed toward the docks with the group.​
"Alright, then," Shiki said, ignoring the... questionable interactions between Ridley, Booker, Desmond, and Frank, as he would lead the group towards the Docks with a small sigh, "I swear, that Tohsaka woman was a less of a hassle..." He mumbled to himself.

And he thought the Association was full of weird people. But he had merely forgotten how weird the people he could come across in these Murder Games could be.

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Hospes @Bomb
"Then she succeeded. And she's going to pay. It's a matter of principle." He growled, continuing on in thought. I'm going to do the same. I'm going to stick the blade of my knife right through your skin, pierce through the muscles and slice through your fucking blood vessels, you goddamn medieval cow.
"Oh, yeah. She's definitely going to pay, and pay dearly." The Lone Wanderer nodded. He continued leaning on the dock railing. "She's going to die."
got-jon.gif

"Nicotine, huh?" Jon remarked, graciously nodding to Chloe, hearing Max's explanation of the chemicals within the cigarette. Gently sniffing the rolled up tobacco, the bastard winced, putting it up to his mouth and taking a whiff. At first, he hacked like he had before, but soon enough, the crow was swiftly puffing away at his first, real cigarette. Despite not being his preferred cup of tea to relieve stress, the watchman was relatively shocked at the texture of the burning plant, swearing he had read up something along the lines of that was common in the Free Cities of Essos. Granted, Jon wasn't as fond as reading as say that Lannister dwarf, but with being shunned by Lady Stark as a spawn of sin he often had a lot of time for himself. "Can't be as bad as ale, especially with the way the North makes it. Perhaps I should find a bottle for you, Chloe, and even Max as well. Although, both of you look to be the wine type..." Jon lightly chuckled, having a friendly tease and jest.

Although, such relaxed matters were soon displaced following Felix's return and the revelation of his sister underneath the false persona of "Mercy". Sitting by the sea, his legs dangling dangerously near the water, the swordsman leaned back, responding to the first observation made about Arya. It was that stranger, one whom was voted off, and one whom Jon did not recall have the pleasure of meeting (if he did, it was difficult to say, his mind was already so scrambled as it is). "I had not seen her in at least two years, maybe more. All I remember of her from what the ravens spoke of was the War of the Five Kings, the war my brother, the rightful King in the North, fought in." Jon explained, his gaze distant as he peered into the endless, dark blue.

"With no Targaryens, no dragons, my brother thought it was just to split from the Seven Kingdoms. For thousands of years, the namesake that I've been bastardized has ruled the North. Not with power, not with cruelty, but with justice, loyalty, and honor." Jon boasted, tightening his gaze as he laid Longclaw on his lap. "A'ye...and if I had to hazard a guess, she was caught in the thickest of the fighting, the Riverlands. Not a soldier, not a hired arm, a girl runnin' for her life." Jon began to cringe, growling to himself as he took a large whiff of the cigarette, hastily finishing the rolled up nicotine before flicking it into the waters. "And here I was, the brother whom she looked up to, nearly half the world away sittin' on a wall of ice I swore to guard with my life. My oath...I almost broke it for Robb, I don't know what I would of done if I had heard Arya was with him." the watchman clarified, his stoic, ash eyes closing, hearing Felix's words of spite and desire of vengeance for the horrendous acts of "Mercy".

Turning around slowly, looking at both Travis and Felix equally, Jon slowly began to step forward. Black, leather boots echoed off the wooden floorboards, his stance steady but foreboding, as if the sight of the group fighting among each other infuriated the Northerner. Raising up Longclaw in his right hand, he suddenly struck the Valyrian sword into the wood with ease between the two men, standing before them, a harsh, sharp yell escaping the young, admirable swordsman's lips.

"ENOUGH!!"

Drawing Longclaw and firmly sheathing it in his scabbard, Jon looked dead at Felix, fury in his eyes. "You may be an innocent, a'ye, I respect that...but that does not mean you are an ally. If anything, all you have done is sown dissent, and if I had to hazard a guess, you would turncoat all of us in a heartbeat if the Arch-Demon offered you thrice the size of what was your bank. Don't you understand that? You can cry about your Lannister gold all you want, but if this Arch-Demon wins, there will be no contracts, no gold, no banks to run too. Kings, peasants, and hired arms like you will be one and all the same, another vessel of that monster." Jon elaborated, his breathing growing heavy, having to spite being a mediator. "What do you know of her, huh? Did you grow up with in the halls of Winterfell? Did you give your farewells to one of the only Starks that you could actually call your own blood, despite what being a bastard meant? Did you have a blacksmith find the finest steel in Winterfell to forge her a Braavosi rapier? Huh?! Why the hells do you think she is like she is, she doesn't care for anything but justice now, do you understand?! Justice, at any cost!!!" Jon further pressed, having the brass to push himself forwards against the power-armored mercenary, virtually inches away from his visor.

"You know nothing, and if there is anything I know about my sister, even of what is left of her...she enjoys being mischievous." Jon remarked, backing away a bit, his tone relaxing, letting that sink in. "A'ye, I recalled distinctly having to drag her older sister Sansa away in tears because she had a Smallfolk stuff the other girl's pillow with dung. If she has powers of this Arch-Demon...god knows what sort of illusions she could conjure. Hells, she hasn't even met you, so why would she burn the money of a stranger? What does she hope to get out of that, huh?" the Snow elaborated, nodding sternly, facing Felix one more time and speaking softly but sternly, Jon's tone as cold as a Northerner's touch.

"She is playing with you, a'ye, like the Underfoot I know, and you are perhaps the most gullible bastard standing right here. In one swoop, she beat you without even raising her Needle, and made you look more petite than her." Jon theorized and elaborated, turning around to face Travis, reaching over to try and lower the older man's beam sword. "Ease down, no need to escalate this."
Crusader was about to step in and give Felix a stern talking to, but it seemed Jon Snow beat her to the punch.

"Probably said it better than I ever could." Crusader replied to Jon. I guess he new something after all. "Like he said fighting amongst ourselves is not going to do anything else but get us killed, and I imagine no one here wants that."
Arriving on the scene, Shiki would pull a comically large sweatdrop thing as he would observe the quarreling.

"... Well, what a cheery sight. Bad time to drop in?" He'd ask the group, "... I'm guessing it's also a bad time to ask about if you guys have found any... green trophies lying around?"

@Jeremi @Krieg @Josh M @TheBlueBurch @OrlandoBloomers @ShadowPrime @The Silver Paladin @DOCKS GROUP​

Ridley.. Probably would've shut up at Desmond's comment, but spoke back up at Aqua's question. It was.. A bit of an uncomfortable question. That wasn't hard to tell by the way her sassy and flirty facade momentarily faltered, but it returned moments later.

Sirens didn't show weakness.

"Nope.. Didn't know what I'd be for a long time." I thought I'd be light.. But I fell into the dark, "Casters go through somethin' called 'Claiming' on our sixteenth 'moons'.. Or, birthdays, as you little mortals like ta call it." left with no one to guide me.. "..An' our family is a real 'special' one.. A dumbass ancestor of mine got us cursed. Most Casters get to chose whether they'll be Dark or Light.. But our curse makes our choices for us. Or, it did, up until my 'Cuz came around." ..no one who cared.. "I was Claimed by the Dark. Became a Siren." Lost everything.. Been a monster ever since.

She managed to muster a grin, after a small pause. "..yes. Yes I do."

"What can you even do without your powers, lollipop?

@Hospes
@Verite
@Thuro Pendragon

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Alright, then," Shiki said, ignoring the... questionable interactions between Ridley, Booker, Desmond, and Frank, as he would lead the group towards the Docks with a small sigh, "I swear, that Tohsaka woman was a less of a hassle..." He mumbled to himself.

And he thought the Association was full of weird people. But he had merely forgotten how weird the people he could come across in these Murder Games could be.

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Hospes @Bomb

Arriving on the scene, Shiki would pull a comically large sweatdrop thing as he would observe the quarreling.

"... Well, what a cheery sight. Bad time to drop in?" He'd ask the group, "... I'm guessing it's also a bad time to ask about if you guys have found any... green trophies lying around?"

@Jeremi @Krieg @Josh M @TheBlueBurch @OrlandoBloomers @ShadowPrime @The Silver Paladin @DOCKS GROUP​
Riley looked at Shiki. "We've found two. One here, the other at the Hospital." He pulled a Nuka Cola Quantum out, and began drinking. "We were just talking about showing "Mercy" no mercy. Well, some mercy."

"n-no prblm" Nicki responded to the elf, "i jus wnted to mke sur dat dis is wat we look for is dis bain prsun good o bad cuz"
"We were attacked first, so we had to fight," Abel shrugged, "So far, you haven't attacked us, giving us no reason to fight you."

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chris Lang @Proxymoron @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Verite
"Bane's dead. I know this because killed him." Storm walking past everyone to stand face to face with Lucy. "We do not have any problem with you, I promise you nothing will happen to you, we just wish to access Bane's technology. Can you help us with that, Lucy?"

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chris Lang @Proxymoron @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb
well he lucy begin 2 sayy 2 nikki b4 storm brok da noos 2 her

she started 2 cry no this couldn't be happening NO her boss wuz ded this couldnt be troo

ur lyin that can't bee troo I'LL SHO U lucy yelled as mouses came out of nowhur an one put a magnum 44 in her hand and anothur put bullets in it an she pointed it at them

U R LYIN

TRANSLATION

"Well, he--" Lucy began to say to Nicki before Storm broke the news to her. She started to cry. No, this couldn't be happening. No! Her boss was dead. This couldn't be true!

"You're lying. That can't be true! I'll show you!" Lucy yelled as mice came out of nowhere. One put a Magnum 44 in her hand and another put bullets in it, and then she pointed the gun at them.

"You're lying!"

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Proxymoron @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @Chris Lang @POWERS GROUP​

Riley looked at Shiki. "We've found two. One here, the other at the Hospital." He pulled a Nuka Cola Quantum out, and began drinking. "We were just talking about showing "Mercy" no mercy. Well, some mercy."

"I think you need to slow down on those. You're going to give yourself a heart attack at this rate." Desmond wasn't kidding. He'd seen the wasteland savior pull out dozens of those things since the beginning.

@The Silver Paladin

If u werebt goig 2 hert mee y did u kill all the guards huh why lucy yelled tears were streaming out of her eyes she was so scard of theese peeple what would they do to her

When nikki spoke too her she smiled callming down abit like she spok her langwich u came 2 the rite room bcuz this room is da one wit the lites lucy ansered i am lucy i am hed of bain's tekk survurs it all happened wen teh bain nashun attacked

FLASHBACK TO MURDER II

NO JOKE

[spoili]
317d0be402d67ebb3ab71243f54a4af9.png

08dcbbeb94b7b56bd77d76a127a07eec.png
[/spoili]

soon aftur he made me work undur him and i tak kare of his tek stuff u got a problum wit that

TRANSLATION

"If you weren't going to hurt me, why did you kill all the guards, huh? Why?" Lucy yelled. Tears were streaming out of her eyes. She was so scared of these people. What would they do to her?

When Nicki spoke to her, she smiled, calming down a bit, like she spoke her language. "You came to the right room because this room is the one with the lights," Lucy answered, "I am Lucy. I am head of Bane's tech servers. It all happened when the Bane nation attacked..."

"Soon after, he made me work under him. And I take care of his tech stuff. You got a problem with that?"

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chris Lang @Proxymoron @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb
"n-no prblm" Nicki responded to the elf, "i jus wnted to mke sur dat dis is wat we look for is dis bain prsun good o bad cuz"
"We were attacked first, so we had to fight," Abel shrugged, "So far, you haven't attacked us, giving us no reason to fight you."

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chris Lang @Proxymoron @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Verite
"It's more of we thought there was something super important here. We did have that many guards on our ass," Lapis shrugged, though she did have to take a moment to figure out on what the elf was trying to say. For a moment, Red would show to Lapis that he had one of those Riddler trophies.

"Oh... so there was something important here after all. Nice going, Red," Lapis blinked to see that he had one of them, seeing that she and Abel found another trophy like that back at the Wayne Manor.

"... mind telling us more about Bane... if you would?" Lapis returned her attention to Lucy, crossing her arms as she leaned against a wall, waiting for the response.

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chris Lang @Proxymoron @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Verite

Ridley.. Probably would've shut up at Desmond's comment, but spoke back up at Aqua's question. It was.. A bit of an uncomfortable question. That wasn't hard to tell by the way her sassy and flirty facade momentarily faltered, but it returned moments later.

Sirens didn't show weakness.

"Nope.. Didn't know what I'd be for a long time." I thought I'd be light.. But I fell into the dark, "Casters go through somethin' called 'Claiming' on our sixteenth 'moons'.. Or, birthdays, as you little mortals like ta call it." left with no one to guide me.. "..An' our family is a real 'special' one.. A dumbass ancestor of mine got us cursed. Most Casters get to chose whether they'll be Dark or Light.. But our curse makes our choices for us. Or, it did, up until my 'Cuz came around." ..no one who cared.. "I was Claimed by the Dark. Became a Siren." Lost everything.. Been a monster ever since.

She managed to muster a grin, after a small pause. "..yes. Yes I do."

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Bomb

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Verite @Thuro Pendragon

Aqua frowned, listening to the woman speak. For a moment, the keyblade master forgot to be wary of her. Ridley didn't sound entirely happy about her situation. Aqua understood the feeling of losing things. "I'm very sorry. I don't know if darkness is the same in your universe as it is in mine, but I lost a friend to darkness. He--" Aqua sighed. She missed Terra. She wondered where he was or if he would ever come back...

Yet, she stayed positive.

"He'll make it back someday, I'm sure. Anyhow, even if you lost, maybe someday you can gain again. It's possible for anyone as long as you believe."

she started 2 cry no this couldn't be happening NO her boss wuz ded this couldnt be troo

ur lyin that can't bee troo I'LL SHO U lucy yelled as mouses came out of nowhur an one put a magnum 44 in her hand and anothur put bullets in it an she pointed it at them

U R LYIN

TRANSLATION

"Well, he--" Lucy began to say to Nicki before Storm broke the news to her. She started to cry. No, this couldn't be happening. No! Her boss was dead. This couldn't be true!

"You're lying. That can't be true! I'll show you!" Lucy yelled as mice came out of nowhere. One put a Magnum 44 in her hand and another put bullets in it, and then she pointed the gun at them.

"You're lying!"

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Schnee Corp Lawyer@Proxymoron @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @Chris Lang @POWERS GROUP​
"Okay, now you're giving us reason to fucking fight you," Lapis growled, pulling out her katana-shotgun hybrid and aiming it for Lucy. At the same time, she activated her mark, her eyes and parts of hair giving off the blue glow.

"Put. The. Gun. Down... Now."

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Schnee Corp Lawyer@Proxymoron @Verite @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @Chris Lang @POWERS GROUP​

"I think you need to slow down on those. You're going to give yourself a heart attack at this rate." Desmond wasn't kidding. He'd seen the wasteland savior pull out dozens of those things since the beginning.

@The Silver Paladin

Riley looked at the bottle. "Yeah. You're probably right." He pulled out a pack of Radaway, and put the bottle back into his inventory. "I have an addiction." He said attaching the Radaway package like an IV. "They help me calm down."

U R LYIN

TRANSLATION

"You're lying!"

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Proxymoron @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @Chris Lang @POWERS GROUP​
In an instant, Naoya's golem had placed itself between the group and Lucy, ready to provide assistance. Though she could no longer see him behind the hulking mass of stone, Lucy could hear the cold tone of Naoya's voice as a clear as if he was right beside her, "Put down the gun. I'm not afraid of removing another threat to myself and my companions, and I doubt you want such a long fall to result in your death."

@Jeremi @Verite @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Proxymoron @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @Chris Lang @POWERS GROUP​

U R LYIN

TRANSLATION

"You're lying!"

"No." A hard blast of wind would be aimed at Lucy to knock her off her feet and keep her off her feet until she calmed down. "It's no lie, and I promise you had there been any other way than I wouldn't have done it, but there is nothing I can do to change that now. Please calm yourself so that we can access any information you may have. After we're done we'll leave you to your grieving."

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Verite @Thuro Pendragon

Aqua frowned, listening to the woman speak. For a moment, the keyblade master forgot to be wary of her. Ridley didn't sound entirely happy about her situation. Aqua understood the feeling of losing things. "I'm very sorry. I don't know if darkness is the same in your universe as it is in mine, but I lost a friend to darkness. He--" Aqua sighed. She missed Terra. She wondered where he was or if he would ever come back...

Yet, she stayed positive.

"He'll make it back someday, I'm sure. Anyhow, even if you lost, maybe someday you can gain again. It's possible for anyone as long as you believe."

Ridley only shrugged nonchalantly. "Ain't a big deal, an' it's nothing to be sorry for. I was meant to be Dark. That's that." Why can't these people just respect the teams?
"Your little aura ain't enough for me to cheat on my girl, kid. You'd have to try a little harder."

@Hospes

She raised a brow. "You want me to try harder? 'Cause if that's what you want.. I certainly wouldn't mind."

"What's that saying, again..? Be careful what you wish for; especially when it comes to Sirens."

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Bomb @Jeremi @Krieg @Josh M @DOCKSSS​

Ridley only shrugged nonchalantly. "Ain't a big deal, an' it's nothing to be sorry for. I was meant to be Dark. That's that." Why can't these people just respect the teams?

She raised a brow. "You want me to try harder? 'Cause if that's what you want.. I certainly wouldn't mind."

"What's that saying, again..? Be careful what you wish for; especially when it comes to Sirens."

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Bomb @Jeremi @Krieg @Josh M @DOCKSSS​

"I'll bet money you can't do anything without your powers, kid."

@Hospes

As much as he liked seeing things at Frank's expense, this was to much. He grabbed Ridley by the shoulder, not roughly but firmly. "No. He still has the person he cares about. Don't fuck it up."

@BarrenThin
@Hospes

"Mercy, huh? Well, depends on if they deserve it, but that kinda ominous name... Hm, maybe I'm just thinking about it too much," Shiki shrugged, looking at the others, "So, if we've found four of the trophies, I imagine the last trophy must be in that big building over there, but another group's already handling that, and I imagine that they've already found it. I guess we should wait for 'em to come out so we can deliver 'em to the Riddler guy?"

"Your little aura ain't enough for me to cheat on my girl, kid. You'd have to try a little harder."

@Hospes

"How is Rin by the way? Still a witchy woman?"

Meanwhile, at Coalition Headquarters...

Rin sneezed.

"I thought I said to be quiet."

"Sorry, couldn't be helped. Anyway, why are we hiding from that Arya girl again? Can't you handle her?"

"I could, but that wouldn't be any fun."

"... You're the worst, Kirei."

@Hospes @Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi

"I'll bet money you can't do anything without your powers, kid."

@Hospes

Ridley was about to respond, but...
As much as he liked seeing things at Frank's expense, this was to much. He grabbed Ridley by the shoulder, not roughly but firmly. "No. He still has the person he cares about. Don't fuck it up."

@BarrenThin
@Hospes

She just frowned deeply at Desmond, shrugging his hands away. "Look, as much as I love having your hands on me.. Chill."

Can't you see? This is why you should.. Stay away..

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Bomb @Jeremi @Krieg @Josh M @DOCKSSS

Reactions: BarrenThin
Status
Not open for further replies.