Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright, time to do some computer stuff," Lapis says as she puts her weapon away. She then strolled over to where the computers were to look over any files that were of interest to them.

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Verite @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Bomb @POWERS GROUP​
Naoya stepped over to the computer as well, looking over Lapis's shoulder to watch her type away, "If anything comes up, I can take over. I have experience in programming."

"Experience? Doesn't your whole life revolve around them in some way?" Abel countered with a sarcastic smile.

@Jeremi @Verite @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Booker watched the newcomer intently for whatever reason, he ignored the usual shenanigans from Ridley and company and stared out on the water as well, before glancing over to Aqua

"You okay kid?" He asked

"Hm?" Aqua glanced up, surprised that Booker had spoke to her. "Oh, I'm just fine," she said, faking a small smile. "I'm just thinking about the past. There are a lot of people out there I lost, people I miss." She glanced at Booker. "I don't think we've met. I'm Aqua. Who might you be?"
@Nater Taters @Anybody around the docks. :)​

Naoya stepped over to the computer as well, looking over Lapis's shoulder to watch her type away, "If anything comes up, I can take over. I have experience in programming."

"Experience? Doesn't your whole life revolve around them in some way?" Abel countered with a sarcastic smile.

@Jeremi @Verite @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
"Whatever you say, Naoya. I might know a few things to it anyways," Lapis says as she continues to search away for anything of important interest. This isn't the first time she had to hunt through computer files and stuff related to that.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chris Lang @ResistingTheEnlightened @Proxymoron @Chris Lang @Wedge Antilles @Verite

"Hm?" Aqua glanced up, surprised that Booker had spoke to her. "Oh, I'm just fine," she said, faking a small smile. "I'm just thinking about the past. There are a lot of people out there I lost, people I miss." She glanced at Booker. "I don't think we've met. I'm Aqua. Who might you be?"
@Nater Taters @Anybody around the docks. :)​
Booker stuck out his right hand to shake Aqua's hand. "Aqua....that's an exotic name." Booker remarked, trying to be friendly.

"Name's Booker, pleased to meet ya Aqua."

Kaku, meanwhile, observed everyone silently. Lapis and Naoya were handling the computers, and he wasn't sure he wanted to try talking to the wood elf. All he really knew for sure about the wood elf was that her speech patterns and grammar were bizarre.

So he took out his Transponder Snail to contact Kalifa.

Transponder Snail

"Kalifa, this is Kaku. We are still at the Power corporation."

Kalifa's voice came through. "We're now leaving the Docks after visiting the Hospital. We're to meet with someone called the Riddler. Tell me, what have you learned?"

"We've encountered a strange 'wood elf' who's directed us to information on computers. We had to fight through a number of guards to get this far." Kaku replied.

Kalifa's voice spoke again. "We've discovered that Bane conquered this world with the help of Arnold Wesker. The same Arnold Wesker who's associated with the Arch Demon Akibahara."

"Interesting." Kaku said. "Is there anything else you've discovered?"

"That's about the most important thing." Kalifa replied. "One more thing ... have you found any question mark trophies? Apparently, they're connected with the Riddler."

"Our group found one here in this building." Kaku said. "So, once we've finished with our business here, we join the rest of you in your meeting with the Riddler."

"The Riddler may have the answers we're looking for." Kalifa said. "I'll let you know if we found out more." With that, the transmission ended.

Kaku turned to the rest of the group. "How much of that were you listening to? In any case, once we're finished with our business here, we should join the group who is meeting with the Riddler."

"Sure," Nicki simply responded.
As Bayonetta stood guard over the wood elf, she looked at Nicki. She seemed... experienced in the ways of the modern world, and all. Perhaps she could get advice on a matter that was intriguing her.

Girl talk, it was, between them.

"Nicki," she whispered, making sure no one else would hear her words, "would you ever find yourself falling for a man, with a heart of gold, but an appearance that is, well, unknown?" She hoped she wasn't being too vague, so she rephrased it. "There's a man that's quite fascinating to me, his personality and passion are quite admirable, but the physical aspect... I have no idea about."

@Proxymoron

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

@Everyone

As the group at the Powers Technology Building would examine the computers, they wouldn't find much out of the ordinary. Well, aside from what one would expect from someone to expected themselves to rule the entire city like some sort of dictator. However, before you can examine it any further, the Riddler Trophy that Red had picked up earlier would suddenly begin to glow and beep rapidly, an arrow popping out of the side as it pointed in one direction. Curious. Why did it do that? Perhaps you should go follow it.

While this happened, at the same time, your time had run out, and a larger group of guards than before would appear, drawn in by the activity and the beeping from the Riddler Trophy.

"There they are! Open fire now!" The leader exclaimed, beginning to fire at you all, chasing you out of the room, and then the entire building, before long. Looks like if you wanted to look at the computers some more, you'll have to come back later.

As you would be chased out of the building, as the guards were far greater in numbers than before, they would attempt to catch up to you, but would be stopped by Lucy Heartfilia and Harry Hartland, who would appear just in the nick of time to draw their attention away from you as you made your escape, though it wasn't long until they'd be gunned down to death.

Still, the soldiers would lose you. With the building unavailable for now, it looked like you'd have to come back at a later time. For now, you'd all follow the Riddler Trophy's arrow, pointing you towards wherever it wanted you to go.

Likewise, everyone at the Docks who had the other four Riddler Trophies would all experience the same thing; the trophies would suddenly glow a faint green and begin beeping, an arrow sprouting from the side, pointing in a direction that beckoned for everyone to follow. Well, looked like that was the sign that said every trophy had been found. Now to deliver 'em back to the Riddler.

Everyone would be led to the Riddler's Hideout in the Alleyway, reuniting. There, you would all come across an elevator with only a dim light illuminating it. Taking the elevator down, you'd come across a small hallway with a closely guarded door, protected by electricity and a sturdy gate. On top of the door, there was a TV screen, which would automatically turn on, and there, a man in green would be standing in the view. The man who sent you off to retrieve these trophies.

The Riddler.

hqdefault.jpg

"Aha, so you brought friends," the Riddler spoke to Shiki, Plutia, and Booker, as they were the only ones to directly receive all five riddles that would help find the trophies, "Well, as they say, the more the merrier. Welcome to my humble abode, champions," he said, clapping his hands in an almost condescending manner, as though it shouldn't have taken however long it did for you to retrieve the trophies. Before long, the electricity on the door would be disabled, and the gate would be lifted, "Come on in. Wipe your shoes on the mat, please! Don't wanna get dirt in my new home, after all."

What a weirdo.

As you would all walk in, you'd be greeted with a dark room, and you couldn't even see the walls unless you had some heightened sight. Inside the room, the Riddler would be waiting.

344px-ArkhamCityProfileImageRiddler.jpg

"Yes, yes, I see. With that many people of average intellect, unlike my genius, I suppose that the time it took you to find them all was appropriate enough," the Riddler said, "But nevertheless, a bargain is a bargain. If you didn't know, I had you all find these trophies in exchange for... a very interesting piece of information. But I suppose I'd have to start somewhere first for it to make sense, eh?" He spoke, clearing his throat, as if preparing to tell a story.

"A long time ago, there was a vigilante who liked to dress up in tights like a bat. Who was he, you might ask? Why, he was none other than the Batman, of course! And he protected the city from all the crime that plagued it. Until, of course, a man named Bane came and swept the city off its feet! With the help of his colossal beasts, he killed the Batman, as well as a group known as The Survivors along with them," he said. Anyone who went to the Hospital and talked to the doctor would recognize this group, hopefully, "These... Survivors, little do other people know, consisted of many people from all over the other dimensions. Wood elves, a mercenary in red who talked about nothing but chimichangas, someone who claimed not only to be Batman's sidekick, but also his son, the works. They were strong, far stronger than the Batman himself, naturally. So in a good world, they should have been able to defeat Bane."

"But of course, life is no fairy tale. More like a bad enigma that no one can solve."

"Rumor has it that a man named Wesker, on behalf of an ancient Arch Demon, appeared from another dimension as well, and gave Bane some special items that helped him ascertain the weaknesses of The Survivors and kill them. They never really lived up to their name, eh? But alas, I digress. The few who do know this information were never able to figure out what exactly it was Wesker gave Bane... until a little birdie told me the secret. What, you might ask, was the ultimate cause of the fall of Batman and the Survivors? What was the defining factor that caused this world to come under Bane's rule?"

What was the real Divergent Catalyst?

"It's their profiles, hidden in the deep, dark recesses of the computers in the Powers Technology building," Riddler revealed, "But of course, it's locked away. Classified stuff. Only Bane can access it, and who knows how many backups he might have elsewhere, available for him and him alone? So if you're gonna try to destroy every computer in that place, don't bother. You'd have to destroy the data... from the inside. I imagine that if you're all some form of dimension leapers, entering a kind of... cyberspace world or virtual reality wouldn't be too hard, right?"

"In any case," he said, clearing his throat again, "I need some water. All that talking made my throat dry," he'd mumble, taking a bottle of water and drinking from it, before glaring back at you, "Oh. We're done here. You can go now. Shoo, shoo," the Riddler said, shooing you out of the Hideout. Well, that was awfully rude of him. Looked like he wouldn't even take any questions.

As you'd all take the elevator back up and out of the hideout, seemingly ready to go back to the Powers Technology Building, you'd notice one thing that would stop you all in your tracks.

The dead body of Alice Margatroid was found outside. Her ears were bleeding, and to the more observant, brain matter was visible, as though it had literally exploded. On top of that, there were many visible blows on her body, as though it was repeatedly beaten. They seemed to resemble some sort of heavy rocks or so, but upon further examination, you could see certain marks leftover from the beating. Perhaps the murder weapon? These marks in question seemed to resemble... butt cheeks, however. Well, that was weird.

Well, in any case, looks like you'll have to investigate the murder before you can advance forward. What a pain.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle [Marvel Comics]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi[Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@Bomb as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Mari as Bayonetta [Bayonetta]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones [Charmed]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses[Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Korra as Dante [Devil May Cry]
@MrDubWubs as Vi [League of Legends]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell [Game of Thrones]
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano [Dishonored]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito [Dark Souls]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon [Pokemon]
@Dinoteen as Cell [Dragon Ball Z]
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield [Life is Strange]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor [Dark Souls]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@FancyForrest as Wander [Shadow of the Colossus]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya [Naruto]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]

The Dead
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku - MURDERED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED!
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes - DIED! INNOCENT! VAPORIZED!
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SNAPPED NECK!
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!

Last edited:
As Bayonetta stood guard over the wood elf, she looked at Nicki. She seemed... experienced in the ways of the modern world, and all. Perhaps she could get advice on a matter that was intriguing her.

Girl talk, it was, between them.

"Nicki," she whispered, making sure no one else would hear her words, "would you ever find yourself falling for a man, with a heart of gold, but an appearance that is, well, unknown?" She hoped she wasn't being too vague, so she rephrased it. "There's a man that's quite fascinating to me, his personality and passion are quite admirable, but the physical aspect... I have no idea about."

@Proxymoron
Nicki was overly surprised that Bayonetta would ask her out of all the other females here about relationship advice. She rubbed the back of her neck as she responded, sighing a bit, "I don't really know what 'cha saying, honey. But if it's internet dating, ya betta watch out when someone pulls a fuckin' Catfish on ya." A small laughter could be heard from her; however, it was more of a nervous laughter. Was she trying to hide something?

"Just know that a nuqqa is real when he's doing a whole lotta things for 'ya. If he's willin' ta protect you without doing so much harm, then da relationship will be great. But... If he's willin' ta wash da dishes after you cook, 'den hell my woman you got yourself a keepa."

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

@Everyone

As the group at the Powers Technology Building would examine the computers, they wouldn't find much out of the ordinary. Well, aside from what one would expect from someone to expected themselves to rule the entire city like some sort of dictator. However, before you can examine it any further, the Riddler Trophy that Red had picked up earlier would suddenly begin to glow and beep rapidly, an arrow popping out of the side as it pointed in one direction. Curious. Why did it do that? Perhaps you should go follow it.

While this happened, at the same time, your time had run out, and a larger group of guards than before would appear, drawn in by the activity and the beeping from the Riddler Trophy.

"There they are! Open fire now!" The leader exclaimed, beginning to fire at you all, chasing you out of the room, and then the entire building, before long. Looks like if you wanted to look at the computers some more, you'll have to come back later.

As you would be chased out of the building, as the guards were far greater in numbers than before, they would attempt to catch up to you, but would be stopped by Lucy Heartfilia and Harry Hartland, who would appear just in the nick of time to draw their attention away from you as you made your escape, though it wasn't long until they'd be gunned down to death.

Still, the soldiers would lose you. With the building unavailable for now, it looked like you'd have to come back at a later time. For now, you'd all follow the Riddler Trophy's arrow, pointing you towards wherever it wanted you to go.

Likewise, everyone at the Docks who had the other four Riddler Trophies would all experience the same thing; the trophies would suddenly glow a faint green and begin beeping, an arrow sprouting from the side, pointing in a direction that beckoned for everyone to follow. Well, looked like that was the sign that said every trophy had been found. Now to deliver 'em back to the Riddler.

Everyone would be led to the Riddler's Hideout in the Alleyway, reuniting. There, you would all come across an elevator with only a dim light illuminating it. Taking the elevator down, you'd come across a small hallway with a closely guarded door, protected by electricity and a sturdy gate. On top of the door, there was a TV screen, which would automatically turn on, and there, a man in green would be standing in the view. The man who sent you off to retrieve these trophies.

The Riddler.

hqdefault.jpg

"Aha, so you brought friends," the Riddler spoke to Shiki, Plutia, and Booker, as they were the only ones to directly receive all five riddles that would help find the trophies, "Well, as they say, the more the merrier. Welcome to my humble abode, champions," he said, clapping his hands in an almost condescending manner, as though it shouldn't have taken however long it did for you to retrieve the trophies. Before long, the electricity on the door would be disabled, and the gate would be lifted, "Come on in. Wipe your shoes on the mat, please! Don't wanna get dirt in my new home, after all."

What a weirdo.

As you would all walk in, you'd be greeted with a dark room, and you couldn't even see the walls unless you had some heightened sight. Inside the room, the Riddler would be waiting.

"Yes, yes, I see. With that many people of average intellect, unlike my genius, I suppose that the time it took you to find them all was appropriate enough," the Riddler said, "But nevertheless, a bargain is a bargain. If you didn't know, I had you all find these trophies in exchange for... a very interesting piece of information. But I suppose I'd have to start somewhere first for it to make sense, eh?" He spoke, clearing his throat, as if preparing to tell a story.

"A long time ago, there was a vigilante who liked to dress up in tights like a bat. Who was he, you might ask? Why, he was none other than the Batman, of course! And he protected the city from all the crime that plagued it. Until, of course, a man named Bane came and swept the city off its feet! With the help of his colossal beasts, he killed the Batman, as well as a group known as The Survivors along with them," he said. Anyone who went to the Hospital and talked to the doctor would recognize this group, hopefully, "These... Survivors, little do other people know, consisted of many people from all over the other dimensions. Wood elves, a mercenary in red who talked about nothing but chimichangas, someone who claimed not only to be Batman's sidekick, but also his son, the works. They were strong, far stronger than the Batman himself, naturally. So in a good world, they should have been able to defeat Bane."

"But of course, life is no fairy tale. More like a bad enigma that no one can solve."

"Rumor has it that a man named Wesker, on behalf of an ancient Arch Demon, appeared from another dimension as well, and gave Bane some special items that helped him ascertain the weaknesses of The Survivors and kill them. They never really lived up to their name, eh? But alas, I digress. The few who do know this information were never able to figure out what exactly it was Wesker gave Bane... until a little birdie told me the secret. What, you might ask, was the ultimate cause of the fall of Batman and the Survivors? What was the defining factor that caused this world to come under Bane's rule?"

"It's their profiles, hidden in the deep, dark recesses of the computers in the Powers Technology building," Riddler revealed, "But of course, it's locked away. Classified stuff. Only Bane can access it, and who knows how many backups he might have elsewhere, available for him and him alone? So if you're gonna try to destroy every computer in that place, don't bother. You'd have to destroy the data... from the inside. I imagine that if you're all some form of dimension leapers, entering a kind of... cyberspace world or virtual reality wouldn't be too hard, right?"

"In any case," he said, clearing his throat again, "I need some water. All that talking made my throat dry," he'd mumble, taking a bottle of water and drinking from it, before glaring back at you, "Oh. We're done here. You can go now. Shoo, shoo," the Riddler said, shooing you out of the Hideout. Well, that was awfully rude of him. Looked like he wouldn't even take any questions.

As you'd all take the elevator back up and out of the hideout, seemingly ready to go back to the Powers Technology Building, you'd notice one thing that would stop you all in your tracks.

The dead body of Alice Margatroid was found outside. Her ears were bleeding, and to the more observant, brain matter was visible, as though it had literally exploded. On top of that, there were many visible blows on her body, as though it was repeatedly beaten. They seemed to resemble some sort of heavy rocks or so, but upon further examination, you could see certain marks leftover from the beating. Perhaps the murder weapon? These marks in question seemed to resemble... butt cheeks, however. Well, that was weird.

Well, in any case, looks like you'll have to investigate the murder before you can advance forward. What a pain.

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi[Devil Survivor]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia [Fairy Tail]

The Dead
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
"...Did Alice just die from getting pounded by ass cheeks?" Abel asked in disbelief, unable to comprehend the idea for this kind of kill. Who would even.... How do you.... Is this why Naoya is always grumpy, he's had to deal with this kind of shit throughout all his lives?

Naoya, on the other hand, was thinking on who to vote. Well... That Nicki girl is known for twerking, so she probably has some powerful gluts... He quickly placed a vote against Nicki Minaj.

@Jeremi @Verite @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

@Everyone

The Riddler.

hqdefault.jpg

What a weirdo.

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Plutia just stared at the weird body of Alice.

"Whoa... what happened here?"

659N6i0.png

@EVERYONE!

Bayonetta smiled at Joshua. "I have crossed paths with many ugly creatures, believe me. You can not be one of them." Seeing his bandaged hand, she touched it against hers, softly. "The most rare of qualities is that which comes from the heart. And, just know that your words, your actions, your heart... have caused this witch's heart to beat quite madly."

"If you all would be so kind as to investigate the computers," Bayonetta said, looking back at the others, while stepping in front of Lucy the wood elf.

tumblr_ndli0khDyy1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"I'll stand guard over our little wood elf friend here." She looked at her, smiling, but not drawing her weapons. "Hello there", she said.

@Chris Lang @ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Tactician @Proxymoron @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @Verite @powersgroup
// Quick response as i willbe on later tonight

Joshua looked at Bayonneta, his eyes closing at the feel of her hand on hia
Bayonetta smiled at Joshua. "I have crossed paths with many ugly creatures, believe me. You can not be one of them." Seeing his bandaged hand, she touched it against hers, softly. "The most rare of qualities is that which comes from the heart. And, just know that your words, your actions, your heart... have caused this witch's heart to beat quite madly."

"If you all would be so kind as to investigate the computers," Bayonetta said, looking back at the others, while stepping in front of Lucy the wood elf.

tumblr_ndli0khDyy1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"I'll stand guard over our little wood elf friend here." She looked at her, smiling, but not drawing her weapons. "Hello there", she said.

@Chris Lang @ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Tactician @Proxymoron @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @Verite @powersgroup
Her words soothed all his thoughts, his pains, his skin even. It had been a long time since anybody touched him, even if he was the Burned Man. "O-Oh.. O-Okay." He repeated slowly, his hands reaching toward his neck as he would slowly unwrap the bandages over his head, revealing what he was: The Burned Man. Dried third degree burns adorned his head, the fleshy red parts dry but still cause pain. It was as though something sparked in him: A tear dropped. He never cried, even after his family died at New Canaan. "C-Can you really fall for someone like.. Like this?"

Booker stuck out his right hand to shake Aqua's hand. "Aqua....that's an exotic name." Booker remarked, trying to be friendly.

"Name's Booker, pleased to meet ya Aqua."

Smiling, the keyblade master reached out to shake Booker's hand. "Exotic? I've never really thought of it that way, but maybe that's just because I'm used to hearing it. Good to meet you, Booker. Always nice to meet more friendly faces," she told him, glad when she could get acquainted with some more people who wanted to fight the battle against Akibahara.

She didn't get a chance to talk to him long, however, before...

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

@Everyone

The Riddler.

hqdefault.jpg

What a weirdo.

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

lSz39Mr.png

"So, the technology building then? All right, let's go," Aqua said to anyone around her, keyblade in hand, eager to jump right into the mission. But unfortunately, they couldn't leave just yet... They had a murder to investiage. Aqua paced, waiting for everyone to get started.​

@Nater Taters @Hospes @Everybody​

Claire would arrive later than the others, not noticing Alice's dead body at first as she carried Teresa's unconscious body.

3QkVJon.png

"She was attacked," Claire said, her voice tinged with regret. She'd failed to save this girl. "It was one of us that attacked her, but she said she wasn't a traitor... I don't know. I think I believed her."

Claire placed Tersa down on the ground, finally noticing Alice. Putting a hand to her mouth, Claire closed her eyes.

"Oh my god."

@Hospes
@Everyone

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

@Everyone

The Riddler.

hqdefault.jpg

What a weirdo.

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Jake and Stitch followed their new companies once more meeting up with all the others who continued to leave them. Jake looked to them both along with Stitch. "So what do you wish to do?" He asked his new pals.

@FireDrake150

Reactions: FireDrake150
MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

@Everyone

The Riddler.

hqdefault.jpg

What a weirdo.

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
He didn't care how damn early it was, immediately the mun for Joshua continuously pressed an imaginary button that kept voting for NICKI MINAJ

On to more important topics, Joshua had ran away from the building, even up to forgetting to wrap the bandages around him again as the burnt skin burned more with the touch of oxygen. He continued his talk with Bayonneta as he looked at her rather reluctantly. If he could blush, he was blushing. "Here I am.. In my former glory."

Oh, and you can have the prize back @Verite

@Mari

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

@Everyone

The Riddler.

hqdefault.jpg

What a weirdo.

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Claire would arrive later than the others, not noticing Alice's dead body at first as she carried Teresa's unconscious body.

3QkVJon.png

"She was attacked," Claire said, her voice tinged with regret. She'd failed to save this girl. "It was one of that attacked her, but she said she wasn't a traitor... I don't know. I think I believed her."

Claire placed Tersa down on the ground, finally noticing Alice. Putting a hand to her mouth, Claire closed her eyes.

"Oh my god."

@Hospes
@Everyone

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Anyone else

Sophie seemed to understand what was going on in these worlds; they had visited past instances of these murder games... And, as far as she knew; none of them had happy endings so far... That demon was utterly ruthless, and, if it hadn't been for the Coalition, she too wouldn't have suffered a much better fate... Ruby in the meanwhile looked both distressed and grossed out at the fresh body which they had come across "Why would... Someone... Sit on someone until they die?" she aksed, scratching her head. However, before Sophie could even try to come up with a response for this crazy scenario, they both turned noticing Claire come in with Teresa's unconscious form "I-I... This... I can only think of one person at the moment..." she said, frowning a little... She hadn't read the newspapers much, but, even in Sweden, it appeared a certain individial often came up; Nicki Minaj, or someone like that... Known for having a large behind. Then again, there were multiple people/creatures around that could be capable of such a thing, but, she suspected Nicki the most at the moment, though, she wasn't quite ready to put in a solid vote just yet...​

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

@Everyone

The Riddler.

hqdefault.jpg

What a weirdo.

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
"...Did Alice just die from getting pounded by ass cheeks?" Abel asked in disbelief, unable to comprehend the idea for this kind of kill. Who would even.... How do you.... Is this why Naoya is always grumpy, he's had to deal with this kind of shit throughout all his lives?

Naoya, on the other hand, was thinking on who to vote. Well... That Nicki girl is known for twerking, so she probably has some powerful gluts... He quickly placed a vote against Nicki Minaj.

@Jeremi @Verite @Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Mari @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Plutia just stared at the weird body of Alice.

"Whoa... what happened here?"

659N6i0.png

@EVERYONE!
GMXOAHK.gif

"W-What the fuck... happened here? Like... I don't even," Lapis was just as distraught as Abel... or worse. Never in her bounty hunting career has she seen someone go out like this. Usually because she would either stab someone to death, shot their brains out, or simply cut out the tongue. Well, this was probably a first to see the bounty hunter like this.

Red had the same reaction as Lapis, but only she would get to hear his confusion. Silent confusion was always funny to see too.

"Er... right! Voting!" Lapis snapped out of her shock to place a vote on Nicki Minaj.

@Verite @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @EVERYONE​

As they were all led to the Riddler's home, Legolas pondered the possibilities of the latest casualty among them. But, as he saw Aqua, seemingly alive and in good health, he approached her.

2395370-legolas_strangest.jpg

"My lady," he said, as he bowed towards her, I must apologize for my behavior. When you were in dire condition, Elsa urged us to kiss you. I was one of those who had done so, without your consent. Furthermore, my attempt to save you had failed, and as a gentleman and a Prince of the Mirkwood, that is unacceptable behavior. For that, please accept my apology."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
MID-CHAPTER UPDATE

@Everyone

The Riddler.

hqdefault.jpg

What a weirdo.

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

Ridley snapped out of whatever funk she'd been in when the Riddler began filling them in on what had happened. And, when they came upon the body... Even the Siren cringed. And that was saying something. "..."

"I've got an ass, but I don't think I could drown someone with it.. Although that'd be fun to try." It was obvious she was joking.. But she couldn't help but feel bad for Alice. That was just... Humiliating. Disgusting. "..I have zero problems investigating this, though. Gives me an excuse to check out who's got back." Oh my.

She actually almost felt bad joking about that because this was so fucked up. ;-;

Smiling, the keyblade master reached out to shake Booker's hand. "Exotic? I've never really thought of it that way, but maybe that's just because I'm used to hearing it. Good to meet you, Booker. Always nice to meet more friendly faces," she told him, glad when she could get acquainted with some more people who wanted to fight the battle against Akibahara.

She didn't get a chance to talk to him long, however, before...

lSz39Mr.png

"So, the technology building then? All right, let's go," Aqua said to anyone around her, keyblade in hand, eager to jump right into the mission. But unfortunately, they couldn't leave just yet... They had a murder to investiage. Aqua paced, waiting for everyone to get started.​

@Nater Taters @Hospes @Everybody​

"Yeah, uh.. Lead the way, Sugar Cube." Ridley was more than glad to get away from someone who'd been beaten to death by ass. "..What did he mean, by getting into the cyberspace, anyways? I doubt there's just some magic portal we can take into a computer."

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro Pendragon @Verite @Bomb @Nater Taters @EVERYONE​

• Love
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Status
Not open for further replies.