• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can't be fucking serious. I'm the only motherfucking person here who's getting a raw end of the fucking deal every single time. I was accused of being a traitor when I was pretty damn innocent. I went from the goddamn Bill Gates of the mercenary world to a dirt poor peon in less than a minute. Right now, I got nothing to my name beyond my armor, weapons, skills...and my word."

He lifted his laser rifle. "If you want to stand between an innocent man and his goal, you won't be standing there long. Z-750 Special Application Sniper Rifle, fires ionized particles that will turn you to ash before you can even blink. Stand down, you goddamn idiot mix of Luke Skywalker and Captain James T Kirk."

@Josh M @TheBlueBurch @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @others
"Calm down!" Riley said. "We don't know if she burned all of your money. It could be a bluff for all we know." Riley was leaning on the railing. "She's probably trying to get under your skin."

"..."

"..."

"Brother, did you understand any of that?"

"No, Abel, I didn't," It seemed both Naoya and Abel were unable to understand the gibberish and garbled words of the elf.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @powers technology building group​

"Her mind seems addled." Storm replied to the rest of the group before addressing Lucy directly. "Don't be alarmed, no one here is going to hurt you."

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @The Tactician @powers technology building group​

"Calm down!" Riley said. "We don't know if she burned all of your money. It could be a bluff for all we know." Riley was leaning on the railing. "She's probably trying to get under your skin."
"Then she succeeded. And she's going to pay. It's a matter of principle." He growled, continuing on in thought. I'm going to do the same. I'm going to stick the blade of my knife right through your skin, pierce through the muscles and slice through your fucking blood vessels, you goddamn medieval cow.

"Then she succeeded. And she's going to pay. It's a matter of principle." He growled, continuing on in thought. I'm going to do the same. I'm going to stick the blade of my knife right through your skin, pierce through the muscles and slice through your fucking blood vessels, you goddamn medieval cow.
"Oh, yeah. She's definitely going to pay, and pay dearly." The Lone Wanderer nodded. He continued leaning on the dock railing. "She's going to die."

got-jon.gif

"Nicotine, huh?" Jon remarked, graciously nodding to Chloe, hearing Max's explanation of the chemicals within the cigarette. Gently sniffing the rolled up tobacco, the bastard winced, putting it up to his mouth and taking a whiff. At first, he hacked like he had before, but soon enough, the crow was swiftly puffing away at his first, real cigarette. Despite not being his preferred cup of tea to relieve stress, the watchman was relatively shocked at the texture of the burning plant, swearing he had read up something along the lines of that was common in the Free Cities of Essos. Granted, Jon wasn't as fond as reading as say that Lannister dwarf, but with being shunned by Lady Stark as a spawn of sin he often had a lot of time for himself. "Can't be as bad as ale, especially with the way the North makes it. Perhaps I should find a bottle for you, Chloe, and even Max as well. Although, both of you look to be the wine type..." Jon lightly chuckled, having a friendly tease and jest.

Although, such relaxed matters were soon displaced following Felix's return and the revelation of his sister underneath the false persona of "Mercy". Sitting by the sea, his legs dangling dangerously near the water, the swordsman leaned back, responding to the first observation made about Arya. It was that stranger, one whom was voted off, and one whom Jon did not recall have the pleasure of meeting (if he did, it was difficult to say, his mind was already so scrambled as it is). "I had not seen her in at least two years, maybe more. All I remember of her from what the ravens spoke of was the War of the Five Kings, the war my brother, the rightful King in the North, fought in." Jon explained, his gaze distant as he peered into the endless, dark blue.

"With no Targaryens, no dragons, my brother thought it was just to split from the Seven Kingdoms. For thousands of years, the namesake that I've been bastardized has ruled the North. Not with power, not with cruelty, but with justice, loyalty, and honor." Jon boasted, tightening his gaze as he laid Longclaw on his lap. "A'ye...and if I had to hazard a guess, she was caught in the thickest of the fighting, the Riverlands. Not a soldier, not a hired arm, a girl runnin' for her life." Jon began to cringe, growling to himself as he took a large whiff of the cigarette, hastily finishing the rolled up nicotine before flicking it into the waters. "And here I was, the brother whom she looked up to, nearly half the world away sittin' on a wall of ice I swore to guard with my life. My oath...I almost broke it for Robb, I don't know what I would of done if I had heard Arya was with him." the watchman clarified, his stoic, ash eyes closing, hearing Felix's words of spite and desire of vengeance for the horrendous acts of "Mercy".

Turning around slowly, looking at both Travis and Felix equally, Jon slowly began to step forward. Black, leather boots echoed off the wooden floorboards, his stance steady but foreboding, as if the sight of the group fighting among each other infuriated the Northerner. Raising up Longclaw in his right hand, he suddenly struck the Valyrian sword into the wood with ease between the two men, standing before them, a harsh, sharp yell escaping the young, admirable swordsman's lips.

"ENOUGH!!"

Drawing Longclaw and firmly sheathing it in his scabbard, Jon looked dead at Felix, fury in his eyes. "You may be an innocent, a'ye, I respect that...but that does not mean you are an ally. If anything, all you have done is sown dissent, and if I had to hazard a guess, you would turncoat all of us in a heartbeat if the Arch-Demon offered you thrice the size of what was your bank. Don't you understand that? You can cry about your Lannister gold all you want, but if this Arch-Demon wins, there will be no contracts, no gold, no banks to run too. Kings, peasants, and hired arms like you will be one and all the same, another vessel of that monster." Jon elaborated, his breathing growing heavy, having to spite being a mediator. "What do you know of her, huh? Did you grow up with in the halls of Winterfell? Did you give your farewells to one of the only Starks that you could actually call your own blood, despite what being a bastard meant? Did you have a blacksmith find the finest steel in Winterfell to forge her a Braavosi rapier? Huh?! Why the hells do you think she is like she is, she doesn't care for anything but justice now, do you understand?! Justice, at any cost!!!" Jon further pressed, having the brass to push himself forwards against the power-armored mercenary, virtually inches away from his visor.

"You know nothing, and if there is anything I know about my sister, even of what is left of her...she enjoys being mischievous." Jon remarked, backing away a bit, his tone relaxing, letting that sink in. "A'ye, I recalled distinctly having to drag her older sister Sansa away in tears because she had a Smallfolk stuff the other girl's pillow with dung. If she has powers of this Arch-Demon...god knows what sort of illusions she could conjure. Hells, she hasn't even met you, so why would she burn the money of a stranger? What does she hope to get out of that, huh?" the Snow elaborated, nodding sternly, facing Felix one more time and speaking softly but sternly, Jon's tone as cold as a Northerner's touch.

"She is playing with you, a'ye, like the Underfoot I know, and you are perhaps the most gullible bastard standing right here. In one swoop, she beat you without even raising her Needle, and made you look more petite than her." Jon theorized and elaborated, turning around to face Travis, reaching over to try and lower the older man's beam sword. "Ease down, no need to escalate this."

Desmond rubbed his eyes just like me. "Rid, You know that thing doesn't work on me. You might as well cool it with the flirting."

"Sure thing blue. Any good in a fight?"

"Really?" Desmond asked. "I never seem to lose my sparkling personality."

Ridley had her flirting, Desmond had his annoying Frank.

@Hospes
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@BarrenThin
@Nater Taters
@Verite

"I'll bet you twenty dollars the man you were before you became what you are now was very, very different."​
The-Office-I-just-want-it-to-stop.gif

"Ridley, stop. I get distracted, you get shot, the cycle starts all over again." He smirked. "You're not going to tell me you enjoyed the bullet going in."

Desmond snapped his fingers, trying to clear her focus. "She's a siren. It gets in your head, turns it around. It helps if you focus on people you don't like."

For some reason Desmond looked at Frank.

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Frank stared right back.​
"Don't care."

She.. grinned mischievously. "Unless you want me to make you loosen up."

Ridley merely shrugged absently. "It doesn't matter if it works. That's the fun of it," she stated, pointedly.

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Bomb

"I'd like to see you try, kid."
Shiki01.png

"Yeah, of course, Aqua. The more, the merrier, after all. Now, enough jibber-jabber, you guys. Let's see if there's anything else this alley has for us. Hopefully nothing too dangerous..." He murmured, leading the group into the deeper part of the dark alley.

There doesn't seem to be anything here. Nothing where a Riddler trophy can be hidden. Nothing notable to examine. The only thing of any noteworthy value of all seemed to be the chalk outline of two bodies. Upon further examination, the chalk seemed quite old, as though it were at least a few decades old.

pxLyeFE.jpg

For all intents and purposes, it should be little more than a normal, old crime scene, but the aura of the place gives you a strange, somber feeling. Like something especially tragic happened here. The murder of some important people. The kind of murder that would completely change someone's life. For better or for worse, who knew?

Still, it was a strange scene. It made Shiki go quiet, pocketing his hands as he looked at the chalk.

Press A to pay your respects.

@Hospes @Thuro Pendragon @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @Bomb

Frank pressed A. =I

"If I wanted to scare people away I'd just show them Frank's graduation photo. True evil right there."

@Peeps​

Frank tilted his head. "See, why do that, when any picture of you would provoke the same reaction?"

@Thuro Pendragon
@Hospes
@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"I'll bet you twenty dollars the man you were before you became what you are now was very, very different."
@Thuro Pendragon
@Hospes
@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Desmond reached into his pocket and pulled out a twenty. Seeing as they were from similar earths it would probably be valid. Well, not in Rin's world. But apples and oranges.

"I was." He didn't elaborate any further. Some things were better left unsaid.​
Frank tilted his head. "See, why do that, when any picture of you would provoke the same reaction?"

@Thuro Pendragon
@Hospes
@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Desmond already had his wallet out, so he pulled out a photo he'd taken from the files for this very occasion. Thank you River.

92e0e55c67925fec55d09e9e54455e33.jpg

"Rockin the burns there Steven Hyde."

@BarrenThin
@Hospes
@Everyone else

"..."

"..."

"Brother, did you understand any of that?"

"No, Abel, I didn't," It seemed both Naoya and Abel were unable to understand the gibberish and garbled words of the elf.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @powers technology building group​
Alice passed out from the lack of grammar assaulting her very soul
"Her mind seems addled." Storm replied to the rest of the group before addressing Lucy directly. "Don't be alarmed, no one here is going to hurt you."

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @The Tactician @powers technology building group​
________

Lucy's grammar was worse than Nicki's... Who would have guessed.

anigif_optimized-11022-1421091522-35.gif

She tried to communicate with the weird elf thing, "wez trin ta go find a r00m wiz da ight wh0z u an wat ar ya doinz"

Translation bc why naut

[spoili]We tryin' ta go find a room with the light. Who's you and what are you doin'. [/spoili]
If u werebt goig 2 hert mee y did u kill all the guards huh why lucy yelled tears were streaming out of her eyes she was so scard of theese peeple what would they do to her

When nikki spoke too her she smiled callming down abit like she spok her langwich u came 2 the rite room bcuz this room is da one wit the lites lucy ansered i am lucy i am hed of bain's tekk survurs it all happened wen teh bain nashun attacked

FLASHBACK TO MURDER II
Lucy walked up to Bain may I join you
Lucy's heart was pounding what was he going to do to her​
NO JOKE

[spoili]
317d0be402d67ebb3ab71243f54a4af9.png

08dcbbeb94b7b56bd77d76a127a07eec.png
[/spoili]

soon aftur he made me work undur him and i tak kare of his tek stuff u got a problum wit that

TRANSLATION

"If you weren't going to hurt me, why did you kill all the guards, huh? Why?" Lucy yelled. Tears were streaming out of her eyes. She was so scared of these people. What would they do to her?

When Nicki spoke to her, she smiled, calming down a bit, like she spoke her language. "You came to the right room because this room is the one with the lights," Lucy answered, "I am Lucy. I am head of Bane's tech servers. It all happened when the Bane nation attacked..."

"Soon after, he made me work under him. And I take care of his tech stuff. You got a problem with that?"

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chris Lang @Proxymoron @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb

Last edited:
Desmond reached into his pocket and pulled out a twenty. Seeing as they were from similar earths it would probably be valid. Well, not in Rin's world. But apples and oranges.

Desmond already had his wallet out, so he pulled out a photo he'd taken from the files for this very occasion. Thank you River.

@BarrenThin
@Hospes
@Everyone else

Frank nodded and didn't take the twenty. Then his frown deepened. "I was going into the clergy and, lemme tell ya, that ain't me."

@Thuro Pendragon

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Hospes @BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Verite @Thuro Pendragon

NY3BuJK.png

Aqua knelt with the others to pay her respect briefly. "May those who died here rest in peace."

Aqua stood up again afterwards, glancing toward Riley when she spoke.

"Wh-What? My name? Uh..."

Shoot! Get a hold of yourself, Aqua. Don't let her get to you.

"Aqua," she finally told Ridley after a moment. "And your name?"

Replying to Booker she said, "Maybe she's not flirting this time?"

Aqua really hoped she wasn't. :0

"The name's Ridley, but feel free to call me whatever you'd like, whenever you'd like," she said with a wink.

No response came. :)
Shiki paid his respects to the dead quietly.

AND THEN THESE ASSHOLES STARTED PIPING UP. SO DISRESPECTFUL, YO.

"Looks like some people died here. A long time ago, anyway," Shiki answered to Plutia. Goddamn, her innocence was just too cute sometimes. Even in the most appropriate of times. He would then look at the others, sighing briefly, "Never a dull moment with you people, eh?"

"In any case, it doesn't look like there's much else here. I suppose we should meet up with another gang and see if they've found any Riddler trophies. How 'bout... the Docks? Seem alright with you guys?"

@Thuro Pendragon @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Hospes @Bomb
Desmond just looked up from the flickers of the two bodies and stared at the wall. Then he shook his head. Not even going there.

@BarrenThin@Hospes @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Bomb

"You know you'd love that, Hoodie."​
Booker frowned.

"I have a name you know, Booker. I would really appreciate if you called me that, not cancer stick. I don't even smoke that much, only when I'm stressed or bored." He said

Once again, she mock pouted. "I could always give you a worse nickname, Miss Sunshine."
"I'll bet you twenty dollars the man you were before you became what you are now was very, very different."​

Frank pressed A. =I

@Thuro Pendragon
@Hospes
@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ridley waggled a finger at Frank. "No. No you wouldn't. And you shouldn't tempt me." Her tone was serious.. But the statement was backed up by a mischievous grin.

Uh oh.​

• Love
Shiki paid his respects to the dead quietly.

AND THEN THESE ASSHOLES STARTED PIPING UP. SO DISRESPECTFUL, YO.

"Looks like some people died here. A long time ago, anyway," Shiki answered to Plutia. Goddamn, her innocence was just too cute sometimes. Even in the most appropriate of times. He would then look at the others, sighing briefly, "Never a dull moment with you people, eh?"

"In any case, it doesn't look like there's much else here. I suppose we should meet up with another gang and see if they've found any Riddler trophies. How 'bout... the Docks? Seem alright with you guys?"

@Thuro Pendragon @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Hospes @Bomb
Booker frowned.

"I have a name you know, Booker. I would really appreciate if you called me that, not cancer stick. I don't even smoke that much, only when I'm stressed or bored." He said

Frank pressed A. =I

@Thuro Pendragon
@Hospes
@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@BarrenThin
@Hospes
@Everyone else

Aqua nodded. "Sure, I suppose we could go back to the docks. I was there earlier, but I don't know if the others there know anything important because I didn't speak with them."

Aqua headed toward the docks with the group.​

"The name's Ridley, but feel free to call me whatever you'd like, whenever you'd like," she said with a wink.

Once again, she mock pouted. "I could always give you a worse nickname, Miss Sunshine."

Ridley waggled a finger at Frank. "No. No you wouldn't. And you shouldn't tempt me." Her tone was serious.. But the statement was backed up by a mischievous grin.

Uh oh.​

"I'd like to see you try without controlling me."

@Hospes

Reactions: Midnight Maiden

"Uh, nice to meet you, Ridley," Aqua replied, flustered and attempting not to look at the woman. She didn't like the tone of Ridley's voice and how nervous it made her. Maybe once they got to the docks Aqua could get away from her. But for the moment, she couldn't be rude and say nothing to her. "Have you... always been a siren?"

• Love

Uh oh.​

"Coalition can't even get their facts straight. I swear."

Uh oh.​

"Ridley... I'm twenty five. You flirting with me is uncomfortable on so many different levels."​

• Love
If u werebt goig 2 hert mee y did u kill all the guards huh why lucy yelled tears were streaming out of her eyes she was so scard of theese peeple what would they do to her

When nikki spoke too her she smiled callming down abit like she spok her langwich u came 2 the rite room bcuz this room is da one wit the lites lucy ansered i am lucy i am hed of bain's tekk survurs it all happened wen teh bain nashun attacked

FLASHBACK TO MURDER II

NO JOKE

[spoili]

[/spoili]

soon aftur he made me work undur him and i tak kare of his tek stuff u got a problum wit that

TRANSLATION

"If you weren't going to hurt me, why did you kill all the guards, huh? Why?" Lucy yelled. Tears were streaming out of her eyes. She was so scared of these people. What would they do to her?

When Nicki spoke to her, she smiled, calming down a bit, like she spoke her language. "You came to the right room because this room is the one with the lights," Lucy answered, "I am Lucy. I am head of Bane's tech servers. It all happened when the Bane nation attacked..."

"Soon after, he made me work under him. And I take care of his tech stuff. You got a problem with that?"

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chris Lang @Proxymoron @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb
"n-no prblm" Nicki responded to the elf, "i jus wnted to mke sur dat dis is wat we look for is dis bain prsun good o bad cuz"

FLASHBACK TO MURDER II

NO JOKE

[spoili]

[/spoili]

TRANSLATION

"We were attacked first, so we had to fight," Abel shrugged, "So far, you haven't attacked us, giving us no reason to fight you."

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chris Lang @Proxymoron @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Verite

Crusader was about to step in and give Felix a stern talking to, but it seemed Jon Snow beat her to the punch.

got-jon.gif

"Nicotine, huh?" Jon remarked, graciously nodding to Chloe, hearing Max's explanation of the chemicals within the cigarette. Gently sniffing the rolled up tobacco, the bastard winced, putting it up to his mouth and taking a whiff. At first, he hacked like he had before, but soon enough, the crow was swiftly puffing away at his first, real cigarette. Despite not being his preferred cup of tea to relieve stress, the watchman was relatively shocked at the texture of the burning plant, swearing he had read up something along the lines of that was common in the Free Cities of Essos. Granted, Jon wasn't as fond as reading as say that Lannister dwarf, but with being shunned by Lady Stark as a spawn of sin he often had a lot of time for himself. "Can't be as bad as ale, especially with the way the North makes it. Perhaps I should find a bottle for you, Chloe, and even Max as well. Although, both of you look to be the wine type..." Jon lightly chuckled, having a friendly tease and jest.

Although, such relaxed matters were soon displaced following Felix's return and the revelation of his sister underneath the false persona of "Mercy". Sitting by the sea, his legs dangling dangerously near the water, the swordsman leaned back, responding to the first observation made about Arya. It was that stranger, one whom was voted off, and one whom Jon did not recall have the pleasure of meeting (if he did, it was difficult to say, his mind was already so scrambled as it is). "I had not seen her in at least two years, maybe more. All I remember of her from what the ravens spoke of was the War of the Five Kings, the war my brother, the rightful King in the North, fought in." Jon explained, his gaze distant as he peered into the endless, dark blue.

"With no Targaryens, no dragons, my brother thought it was just to split from the Seven Kingdoms. For thousands of years, the namesake that I've been bastardized has ruled the North. Not with power, not with cruelty, but with justice, loyalty, and honor." Jon boasted, tightening his gaze as he laid Longclaw on his lap. "A'ye...and if I had to hazard a guess, she was caught in the thickest of the fighting, the Riverlands. Not a soldier, not a hired arm, a girl runnin' for her life." Jon began to cringe, growling to himself as he took a large whiff of the cigarette, hastily finishing the rolled up nicotine before flicking it into the waters. "And here I was, the brother whom she looked up to, nearly half the world away sittin' on a wall of ice I swore to guard with my life. My oath...I almost broke it for Robb, I don't know what I would of done if I had heard Arya was with him." the watchman clarified, his stoic, ash eyes closing, hearing Felix's words of spite and desire of vengeance for the horrendous acts of "Mercy".

Turning around slowly, looking at both Travis and Felix equally, Jon slowly began to step forward. Black, leather boots echoed off the wooden floorboards, his stance steady but foreboding, as if the sight of the group fighting among each other infuriated the Northerner. Raising up Longclaw in his right hand, he suddenly struck the Valyrian sword into the wood with ease between the two men, standing before them, a harsh, sharp yell escaping the young, admirable swordsman's lips.

"ENOUGH!!"

Drawing Longclaw and firmly sheathing it in his scabbard, Jon looked dead at Felix, fury in his eyes. "You may be an innocent, a'ye, I respect that...but that does not mean you are an ally. If anything, all you have done is sown dissent, and if I had to hazard a guess, you would turncoat all of us in a heartbeat if the Arch-Demon offered you thrice the size of what was your bank. Don't you understand that? You can cry about your Lannister gold all you want, but if this Arch-Demon wins, there will be no contracts, no gold, no banks to run too. Kings, peasants, and hired arms like you will be one and all the same, another vessel of that monster." Jon elaborated, his breathing growing heavy, having to spite being a mediator. "What do you know of her, huh? Did you grow up with in the halls of Winterfell? Did you give your farewells to one of the only Starks that you could actually call your own blood, despite what being a bastard meant? Did you have a blacksmith find the finest steel in Winterfell to forge her a Braavosi rapier? Huh?! Why the hells do you think she is like she is, she doesn't care for anything but justice now, do you understand?! Justice, at any cost!!!" Jon further pressed, having the brass to push himself forwards against the power-armored mercenary, virtually inches away from his visor.

"You know nothing, and if there is anything I know about my sister, even of what is left of her...she enjoys being mischievous." Jon remarked, backing away a bit, his tone relaxing, letting that sink in. "A'ye, I recalled distinctly having to drag her older sister Sansa away in tears because she had a Smallfolk stuff the other girl's pillow with dung. If she has powers of this Arch-Demon...god knows what sort of illusions she could conjure. Hells, she hasn't even met you, so why would she burn the money of a stranger? What does she hope to get out of that, huh?" the Snow elaborated, nodding sternly, facing Felix one more time and speaking softly but sternly, Jon's tone as cold as a Northerner's touch.

"She is playing with you, a'ye, like the Underfoot I know, and you are perhaps the most gullible bastard standing right here. In one swoop, she beat you without even raising her Needle, and made you look more petite than her." Jon theorized and elaborated, turning around to face Travis, reaching over to try and lower the older man's beam sword. "Ease down, no need to escalate this."

"Probably said it better than I ever could." Crusader replied to Jon. I guess he new something after all. "Like he said fighting amongst ourselves is not going to do anything else but get us killed, and I imagine no one here wants that."

@OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch @ShadowPrime @The Silver Paladin @Josh M @Chris Lang

FLASHBACK TO MURDER II

NO JOKE

[spoili]

[/spoili]

TRANSLATION

"Bane's dead. I know this because killed him." Storm walking past everyone to stand face to face with Lucy. "We do not have any problem with you, I promise you nothing will happen to you, we just wish to access Bane's technology. Can you help us with that, Lucy?"

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chris Lang @Proxymoron @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb

"Uh, nice to meet you, Ridley," Aqua replied, flustered and attempting not to look at the woman. She didn't like the tone of Ridley's voice and how nervous it made her. Maybe once they got to the docks Aqua could get away from her. But for the moment, she couldn't be rude and say nothing to her. "Have you... always been a siren?"

"Coalition can't even get their facts straight. I swear."

"Ridley... I'm twenty five. You flirting with me is uncomfortable on so many different levels."​

Ridley.. Probably would've shut up at Desmond's comment, but spoke back up at Aqua's question. It was.. A bit of an uncomfortable question. That wasn't hard to tell by the way her sassy and flirty facade momentarily faltered, but it returned moments later.

Sirens didn't show weakness.

"Nope.. Didn't know what I'd be for a long time." I thought I'd be light.. But I fell into the dark, "Casters go through somethin' called 'Claiming' on our sixteenth 'moons'.. Or, birthdays, as you little mortals like ta call it." left with no one to guide me.. "..An' our family is a real 'special' one.. A dumbass ancestor of mine got us cursed. Most Casters get to chose whether they'll be Dark or Light.. But our curse makes our choices for us. Or, it did, up until my 'Cuz came around." ..no one who cared.. "I was Claimed by the Dark. Became a Siren." Lost everything.. Been a monster ever since.
Frank just snorted derisively. "I don't doubt you could mess me up with your powers- but you expect me to be scared of the idea of you trying something without them?"

@Hospes

She managed to muster a grin, after a small pause. "..yes. Yes I do."

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.