Status
Not open for further replies.
Since she heard the word arsenal, Bayonetta thought Kalifa was referring to her.

"I love to dance, among other things", she said out loud.

@Chris Lang
"You're a most fascinating individual." Kalifa said. "We took a look at your record through the data the Coalition gave us. I believe we can access it through these strange devices they use instead of Transponder Snails."

"With all the powers at your disposal, you must lead a very fascinating life." Kalifa remarked.

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Nater Taters @Hospes @Mari

"Does it?" Frank rolled up his sleeves to reveal arms covered in scars. Some old. Some very new. They varied from bullet wounds to knife marks to places where someone had clearly shoved a hot brand.

@Hospes

"Yeah, it does. Scars are sexy. Shows you're a fighter. A survivor." She didn't seem phased at all; she'd seen a lot of things. People die. Dead people; bodies and spirits. Scars didn't intimidate her.

ridley_duchannes_by_lenashimizu-d5og86t.jpg

"Though, you haven't got the right eyes, or the tattoo." She rolled up her shirt just enough to uncover the odd tribal-looking black 'tattoo' around her navel.

Ridley-ridley-duchannes-34290339-212-300.jpg

@BarrenThin

Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Sophie nodded, she understood... Elsa almost reminded her of the days she herself wasn't very enthusiastic in living on any longer... She understood where Elsa had been coming from; and, understood that, even if she didn't want to be a Queen anymore, it wouldn't do her Kingdom any goood to leave it without even appointing a successor. Hearing that Elsa seemed to have some sort of purpose, Sophie smiled again, though, that smile turned into more of a concerned look as she realized that Elsa seemed conflicted about what to do after she finished assisting her Kingdom. Though, soon enough, the smile returned "Whenever you're ready... You're free to come with me... Well, us now." she said, again glancing towards Ruby. She gave Elsa's hands a soft squeeze "We can all decide on things after this is all over... Okay?" Sophie said, she figured that way, they'd all have more time to think about the decisions they were currently making right now...

Ruby Rose
@DapperDogman @Anyone else

Ruby frowned "No-one knew Loki was the catalyst till now... But... Even if we had to kill him... I just wished it wasn't so sudden..." she said, it seemed she was still a little bothered by the whole thing; even if she hadn't directly killed Loki, she still felt it might have done some good to have a few last words with him... Or at least let him have his drink or something. Though on the other hand, he did seem like a tricky individual, almost like Torchwick perhaps, and, might have used it as a way to escape... All of this sort of made Ruby rub her forehead a little as she was thinking too much, but, despite all of this, she still couldn't get rid of that little pang of guilt in her.

"I suppose you're right, but is there any need for that guy to act like such a try hard? Who kicks a corpse? He's a has-been trying too hard to look cool" he obviously didn't like Frank's attitude, and he wasn't afraid to make that much known

"In any case..." he mutters, trying to put the events behind him "What do you say we find a nice quiet spot and take a breather, I don't like the atmosphere the guys keep creating...way too tense and full of aggression...and that's coming from a guy who votes brute force as the way to solve any issue..." he starts to make his way outside once more, seeking fresh air for a little while

@york

Link had no idea where he was going, but he did notice Riley, appearing to be looking for someone.

@The Silver Paladin

Riley wandered for a second. "Where is she? Jesus Christ." he pulled out yet another Nuka Cola Quantum, popped off the cap, and began drinking it. "Aqua's right. I should rest."

"Yeah, it does. Scars are sexy. Shows you're a fighter. A survivor." She didn't seem phased at all; she'd seen a lot of things. People die. Dead people; bodies and spirits. Scars didn't intimidate her.

ridley_duchannes_by_lenashimizu-d5og86t.jpg

"Though, you haven't got the right eyes, or the tattoo." She rolled up her shirt just enough to uncover the odd tribal-looking black 'tattoo' around her navel.

Ridley-ridley-duchannes-34290339-212-300.jpg

@BarrenThin

Frank's sea-blue eyes locked on her. "Scars are the mark of someone who didn't duck in time. Who's seen far more war than anyone should."

@Hospes

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

Booker couldn't stand the stuff coming from Bayonetta's mouth, so he decided to retreat and he shuffled over to Ridley and Frank.

"Kinda would like to apologize bout snapping at ya earlier Frank." Booker muttered

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Frank's sea-blue eyes locked on her. "Scars are the mark of someone who didn't duck in time. Who's seen far more war than anyone should."

@Hospes

She shrugged absently, pulling the shirt back down and staring back. "Yeah, and they lived ta tell the tale. To help keep others from goin' through the same shit they have."

"Everyone has scars, Guns. Wars they've fought. Loss they've faced. Hardships they've fought like hell to beat. Some ain't visible, though." Those were the worst.

@BarrenThin

"Are you looking for someone?" He asked as he closer to Riley. Fi came out of his sword to look at Riley in curiousity.

"Maybe we can assist you?" She offered.

@The Silver Paladin

@Hospes
@BarrenThin

Booker couldn't stand the stuff coming from Bayonetta's mouth, so he decided to retreat and he shuffled over to Ridley and Frank.

"Kinda would like to apologize bout snapping at ya earlier Frank." Booker muttered

"You're fine, Booker."

She shrugged absently, pulling the shirt back down and staring back. "Yeah, and they lived ta tell the tale. To help keep others from goin' through the same shit they have."

"Everyone has scars, Guns. Wars they've fought. Loss they've faced. Hardships they've fought like hell to beat. Some ain't visible, though." Those were the worst.

@BarrenThin

"I am aware what types of scars there are." Frank stood. "I have all of 'em. Who I was did, anyways. Frank Castle died in Central Park thirty years ago. I'm just his corpse."

@Hospes

"Are you looking for someone?" He asked as he closer to Riley. Fi came out of his sword to look at Riley in curiousity.

"Maybe we can assist you?" She offered.

@The Silver Paladin

Riley nodded. "Yes, thank you. I am looking for a woman named Elsa. Blue dress, whitish hair." He shrugged. "She helped heal someone, and I wanted to tell her that her patient is awake."

"A woman of that description was last seen by us at the Chitauri Shrine. Would you like us to take you?" She informed.

"I'm Link, and this is Fi by the way." Link piped up.

@The Silver Paladin

"You're fine, Booker."

"I am aware what types of scars there are." Frank stood. "I have all of 'em. Who I was did, anyways. Frank Castle died in Central Park thirty years ago. I'm just his corpse."

@Hospes
"Do you ever regret killing people?" Booker asked. "I mean, you may be justified in the killing, but that person is still a person." Booker continued.

"I lied about Wounded Knee, I didn't feel good at all, I felt awful. I'm just curious if you even felt like that."

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"A woman of that description was last seen by us at the Chitauri Shrine. Would you like us to take you?" She informed.

"I'm Link, and this is Fi by the way." Link piped up.

@The Silver Paladin

Riley nodded. "Yes, please. Name is Riley by the way. Or you can call me The Lone Wanderer. Whatever works." He shrugged.

"Lone Wanderer, eh?" He said curiously as him and Riley fell in step as they headed to the Chitauri Shrines.

"It is nice to meet you, Riley." Fi said in her usual monotone, but smiled nonetheless.

@The Silver Paladin

"Hm." She didn't really have much else to say, pretty obviously.

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters

Frank looked over. "Want to see something, Lollipop?"
"Do you ever regret killing people?" Booker asked. "I mean, you may be justified in the killing, but that person is still a person." Booker continued.

"I lied about Wounded Knee, I didn't feel good at all, I felt awful. I'm just curious if you even felt like that."

"Regret has no bearing on what I do... but, sometimes? Yes."

@Nater Taters
@Hospes

Reactions: Nater Taters
"Lone Wanderer, eh?" He said curiously as him and Riley fell in step as they headed to the Chitauri Shrines.

"It is nice to meet you, Riley." Fi said in her usual monotone, but smiled nonetheless.

@The Silver Paladin

"It's a nickname I got when I left Vault 101. I wandered the Wasteland alone." He shifted the Gauss Rifle on his back. "I come from a wasteland."

Status
Not open for further replies.