Status
Not open for further replies.
"...oh." Link muttered.

"Where I come from...it's rather peaceful. Well, it was until I lost a friend and ended up on a long quest to find her in a monster filled world. The goddesses sure do love their puzzles and trials." He chuckled to himself, the last sentence more to himself.

[Master, they have to make sure you're ready after all.]

' Yeah Fi...I know. ' he sighed.

@The Silver Paladin

"...oh." Link muttered.

"Where I come from...it's rather peaceful. Well, it was until I lost a friend and ended up on a long quest to find her in a monster filled world. The goddesses sure do love their puzzles and trials." He chuckled to himself, the last sentence more to himself.

[Master, they have to make sure you're ready after all.]

' Yeah Fi...I know. ' he sighed.

@The Silver Paladin

"Yeah... I lost many friends. I gave clean water to the wasteland." He sighed. "Are we almost there?"

Ridley hesitated, but.. "..Alright, Guns. Blow my mind."

"...Not literally."

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters

Frank fished a bloody piece of paper out of his bag and offered it to her. It was scrawled in a child's unpracticed cursive. Some parts, where the blood had covered a word, Frank had placed a note over it, fixing the words.

9VI8BQA.jpg

V7OUzlz.jpg

0dQlmJb.jpg

UxhEmMw.jpg

qrXI6ah.jpg

TzHCmxz.jpg

@Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Yeah...we're almost there..." Link said as they made their way closer to the shrines.

@The Silver Paladin

Frank fished a bloody piece of paper out of his bag and offered it to her. It was scrawled in a child's unpracticed cursive. Some parts, where the blood had covered a word, Frank had placed a note over it, fixing the words.

9VI8BQA.jpg

V7OUzlz.jpg

0dQlmJb.jpg

UxhEmMw.jpg

qrXI6ah.jpg

TzHCmxz.jpg

@Hospes

"Oh... Oh, God."

Maybe the tears were just left over from before, but it was more likely that the note had made Ridley cry. Not that she'd admit that. All she could really do was helplessly hand the note back. "I.. I'm sorry.."

"Oh... Oh, God."

Maybe the tears were just left over from before, but it was more likely that the note had made Ridley cry. Not that she'd admit that. All she could really do was helplessly hand the note back. "I.. I'm sorry.."

Frank tentatively put the note back into the bag. "Nothing to be sorry about."

@Hospes

"It.. kinda is." Not that Ridley would know. She hadn't lost a family... Or, at least, the family she lost either was okay with dying, or was psychopathic and evil.

"My daughter... she gave me that note at the picnic trip she was shot on." He looked away. "Point is... you can rant all day long about how bad you are, lollipop. You'll never be as bad as those men to me."

@Hospes

Queen Elsa moved her eyes toward the ground, focusing on it as Sophie spoke and gave her hands a squeeze. "Very well, that seems to be the best plan. After all, we haven't a clue how this is going to end yet. It's almost a moot point for me to make plans for a future we haven't exactly saved yet."

She tried to force a weak smile for Sophie to see before removing her hands from the other girl's. "I heard you say "us" just a moment ago," Elsa mentioned. "Have you made a friend?" she questioned, unaware of Ruby for the moment.

Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Sophie nodded a little when Elsa mentioned making a friend "Well... Sort of..." she said, thinking back to that odd incident, "More like she bumped into me really... She had the ability to travel between worlds... Or at least it looked like it." she said thoughtfully. Though, she chalked down that particular phenomenon to Ruby being part of the coalition "She's a strange girl... Even for her age." Sophie said, she laughed just a little "But... She has a kind heart..." she added, a thoughtfull expression crossing her face before she spoke again. "Do you... Want to meet her?" She asked, tilting her head a little in a curious manner.
"I suppose you're right, but is there any need for that guy to act like such a try hard? Who kicks a corpse? He's a has-been trying too hard to look cool" he obviously didn't like Frank's attitude, and he wasn't afraid to make that much known

"In any case..." he mutters, trying to put the events behind him "What do you say we find a nice quiet spot and take a breather, I don't like the atmosphere the guys keep creating...way too tense and full of aggression...and that's coming from a guy who votes brute force as the way to solve any issue..." he starts to make his way outside once more, seeking fresh air for a little while

@york
Ruby Rose
@DapperDogman

Ruby just nodded a little, glancing at Frank in a bit of an apologetic manner; despite all the crazy things he'd done, it still didn't seem very polite to say those things, but... At the same time, she did agree with Soul, about taking a breather that was. With that in mind, she followed Soul, looking towards Sophie for a moment to see that she was chatting away with Elsa, and for a moment there, Sophie looked back, acknowledging that they were leaving, Ruby turned to Soul "So, how long do you think it'lll take for the transition to happen?" she asked, tilting her head at him curiously.​

"My daughter... she gave me that note at the picnic trip she was shot on." He looked away. "Point is... you can rant all day long about how bad you are, lollipop. You'll never be as bad as those men to me."

@Hospes

Ridley just looked down. "Hm. I didn't kill your family.. So it'd make sense ya hate me less."

Doesn't change that I'm supposed to be dead.

Riley walked into the location of the Chitauri shrines. He looked around for Elsa, and finally saw her. He took off running. He approached her. "Aqua awoke a while ago. Claire is the only one who is still out." She probably didn't want to hear the bit about Claire, but he said it anyway. "Aqua is now training down at the camp."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york

"I'll make sure to.." Link said with a small nod as they arrived. He watched as Riley ran off before sitting against part of the shrine walls for nothing better to do, Fi sitting next to him, humming a familiar tune quietly to herself.

@The Silver Paladin, @shrine peeps

"I hate the lot of them. All murderers and other such criminals. But, Lollipop... if there's one thing you aren't, it's a murderer."

@Hospes

"You keep tellin' yourself that, Guns," she replied, pursing her lips. "I ain't a murderer." Yet. Probably will end up like... "..My kind is. I'll probably end up just like 'em, too."

"Only if you let yourself. No one's fate is set in stone, kid."

@Hospes

This.. Made her frown. "You really don't get it, do ya?" She shook her head slightly. "It's my nature to cause trouble. To hurt people. You feel that attraction?" It wasn't difficult to tell she was referring to the aura that made people feel so attracted to her; allured. "Don't even have ta answer. I know you- and almost everyone -does. Even if I were to have been Light.. That marks me as a monster."

This.. Made her frown. "You really don't get it, do ya?" She shook her head slightly. "It's my nature to cause trouble. To hurt people. You feel that attraction?" It wasn't difficult to tell she was referring to the aura that made people feel so attracted to her; allured. "Don't even have ta answer. I know you- and almost everyone -does. Even if I were to have been Light.. That marks me as a monster."

"It's in everyone's nature, kid. Every human causes trouble. Some more than others. Only thing special about your nature are your powers... Which aren't a reason to go down a path you clearly want nothing to do with."

@Hospes

Status
Not open for further replies.