Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalifa and Kaku, meanwhile, had a few people they wished to speak with, but those people seemed to be away from their location at the moment.

So Kalifa amused herself by using her soap bubbles to clean some of the ruins around her. It didn't make the ruins any less ... ruined, but it gave them a shinier appearance.

Kalifa turned to Kaku. "So, when will we be continuing on our mission? It looks as if things have quieted down here."

"We should be heading to our next destination any minute. Which means everyone should be ready if they don't want to be stranded here." Kaku replied.

@Everyone

"It's in everyone's nature, kid. Every human causes trouble. Some more than others. Only thing special about your nature are your powers... Which aren't a reason to go down a path you clearly want nothing to do with."

@Hospes

"I ain't human. I'm a Caster. A Dark Caster.." As though that weren't bad enough, Ridley was one worse. "Ah, fuck it. It's no use tryin' ta explain. Ever heard the song 'Maneater'?"

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters

Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Sophie nodded a little when Elsa mentioned making a friend "Well... Sort of..." she said, thinking back to that odd incident, "More like she bumped into me really... She had the ability to travel between worlds... Or at least it looked like it." she said thoughtfully. Though, she chalked down that particular phenomenon to Ruby being part of the coalition "She's a strange girl... Even for her age." Sophie said, she laughed just a little "But... She has a kind heart..." she added, a thoughtfull expression crossing her face before she spoke again. "Do you... Want to meet her?" She asked, tilting her head a little in a curious manner.
Riley walked into the location of the Chitauri shrines. He looked around for Elsa, and finally saw her. He took off running. He approached her. "Aqua awoke a while ago. Claire is the only one who is still out." She probably didn't want to hear the bit about Claire, but he said it anyway. "Aqua is now training down at the camp."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york
Riley walked into the location of the Chitauri shrines. He looked around for Elsa, and finally saw her. He took off running. He approached her. "Aqua awoke a while ago. Claire is the only one who is still out." She probably didn't want to hear the bit about Claire, but he said it anyway. "Aqua is now training down at the camp."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york

Elsa thought about Sophie's question for a moment, tensing up. The idea of meeting a stranger made Elsa nervous. After all she had suffered in Silent Hill, Elsa had lost any progress she had made socially. But then again, this was Sophie's friend that she'd be meeting. "I-- All right," Elsa replied, a meek smile on her face. "Let's meet your friend."

After speaking to Sophie, she realized Riley had spoken as well. "She's awoken? Ah, that's good news!" Elsa replied, a smile covering her face. "As for Claire, ugh," Elsa closed her mouth, attempting to control herself from commenting on how she'd like Claire to never wake up.

"I ain't human. I'm a Caster. A Dark Caster.." As though that weren't bad enough, Ridley was one worse. "Ah, fuck it. It's no use tryin' ta explain. Ever heard the song 'Maneater'?"

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters

"You missed the point, kid. Saying it's in your nature to cause trouble applies to everyone. No matter who or what they are."

@Hospes

Chapter 3 - The Fire Collapses

Continued from here.

Nick Fury stepped forth, his single eye fixated on Frank as he enacted the final, killing blow toward the God of Mischief.

Nick_Fury_CATFA.jpg

"It's... over... It's finally over..."

The wretched beast who had been plaguing all of planet earth in this universe was gone, erased with him the divergent catalyst.

Mission accomplished.

After it was all finished, the Coalition communications beeped, indicating that traitor voting was over. The one who had received the most votes ending up being Felix, who was sent back to the Coalition promptly.

With the situation over and done, Fury's guards, who had been keeping watch over Frigga, released their prisoner. The woman rushed toward the body of her adopted son, tripping over herself with grief as she did so.

"Noooo! Noooooo! You promised I was going to get a chance to speak with him first! But you killed him!" she cried, cradling her son's corpse.

"Ma'am, with all due respect, your son has killed millions. His death is a ray of hope this world needed," Furry affirmed, watching her from where he stood before turning his gave toward Frank and the others who aided in ending the terrible god.

"Thank you. Because of your help, we can now start cleaning up this world. Ridding it of the Chitauri is entirely possible with Loki gone."

Fury then stepped forward to shake Frank's hand, only to freeze in place. In an instant, the entire world around them began to collapse into shards of glass, shattering around them just as it had before it changed the first time...

---

6b6163f134266ab88d8a496b6b9721fc.png

... Well, what a sight for sore eyes. From a completely ruined New York City to a version dominated by aliens, and now this. Like the other two versions, this city seemed completely decimated beyond relief, and there were barely any signs of life. Numerous buildings were burned down, leaving little more than ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. Corpses of people, ranging from presumably police officers to prison inmates and other people who resembled civilians, also littered the streets. It was like the place had been a war zone not too long ago, and who knows? Perhaps there were people out there waiting, watching you guys for every move. But… well, who could say that for sure? Certainly, there didn’t seem to be many signs of life lurking around the place.

Well, except for the scary giant colossus creature that was coming right at you guys, each step it took causing the ground to rumble. It stood at least seventy feet tall, and towered well above the buildings around it.

... Oh, hell.

Grail and Specter Knight, as the ones who were the closest to the massive creature, were effortlessly squashed to death under the foot of the Colossus, killing them instantly. Wouldn't wanna be those guys.

Uh-oh. That looked bad. But maybe not so! After all, there was a glowing sigil on the top of its head! Maybe that was its weak spot, like in some sort of weird action video game!

latest

Alright, time to—

BOOOOOOOOM!

"HAAAAAAAH!"

Before anyone knew it, a great beam of energy shot from behind the group, directly hitting the aforementioned sigil with a loud explosion that would create a giant hole in the creature’s head, causing it to veer around, agonizingly hitting the surrounding buildings, before eventually collapsing and falling to the ground with a great big rumble that shook up the ground for who knows how far?

Well, that was certainly helpful. But who was the cause of that?

As you would all look back at the direction of where the powerful energy beam had come from, you would all spot a woman with red hair standing atop one of the buildings nearby. A woman who certainly made her first impression memorable.

4aJQwCv.jpg

"Phew, that was exhilarating. Haven’t released that much energy in one burst in a long, long time!" The red-headed woman said happily to herself, putting her hands on her hips as she jumped down from the building she was standing on, landing onto the ground safely. Looking at you all, the woman would give a smile. "You must be the Murder Game guys and gals! Hi, hi! I’ve been waiting for you! Pleased to meet you guys!" The woman said pleasantly, bowing briefly. Well, with that, right off the bat, you knew two things about this woman. She was not subtle. And she had at least some understanding of the situation that you guys seemed to be in, apparently.

"!" Shiki blinked, visibly reacting to the strange lady’s appearance, "S-Sensei! It’s you!"

Only one woman could act like that at a situation like this. Only one woman carried that much destructive power on her, yet used it so casually like it was nothing.

Aoko Aozaki, the wielder of the Fifth Magic.

"Of course it’s me. Who else could I be, silly? Well, in any case, hi, Shiki~," Aoko said, waving at him briefly, before waving at Aqua as well. An old friend from another time, but not forgotten about. "And a hi to you too, Aqua! It’s been a while, isn’t it? Well, anyway, the happy stuff’s gonna have to wait for a bit. Follow me. I can lead ya to a place that’s more... secluded. I’m not going to let anyone find us! Though I guess I shouldn’t have made such a commotion in the first place..."

Well, that's what happens when one makes such a commotion like that.

With that, the magician known as Aoko Aozaki would lead the group out of the city.

---

Abandoned_Garage_by_Ezram.jpg

The parking garage wasn’t the most comfortable of places, but hey, at least no one would be able to find you here. Well, at least, that’s what Ms. Aozaki keeps telling you. But who knows? What exactly were you hiding from anyway? What was that strange, colossal monster that had approached them back then? Just what was this place?

"Well, I can imagine you’re all dazed and confused... Believe me, it’s a natural symptom of being in these here Murder Games," Aoko said, taking a breath as she stretched her arms briefly, "But listen here. I dunno too much of the details about you people since I wasn’t there with ya, but I do know you’ve been making a pretty disruptive habit of dimension hopping. Bothers old man Zelretch when other people do that," she said, giving a brief laugh at the snide crack that only she understood, before clearing her throat, "Anyway, I can imagine you guys are a little short on time at the moment, so I’ll go ahead and give you guys the short version."

“Once upon a time, there was a peaceful place called America. Well, okay, it wasn’t that peaceful. But anyway, one day, on a day like any other, a man came, seemingly out of nowhere, and managed to take over a certain major city, bringing down anyone who dared to stand in his way. And from there, he began to spread his conquest across the entire nation. They called him Bane, and rightfully so. And... ah, well, that’s basically it, I guess. I probably skipped out on a few details, but I’m sure you can go without ‘em,” Aoko said, dismissively waving her hand at the air like whatever she might have forgotten was no big deal.

“Well, ah, anyway, it’ll be a pain because if you wanna go on ahead to the next part of this Murder Game. You’ll have to find Bane for yourself and pay him a little visit,” she said, “Thing is, I dunno where exactly the guy is. But there are several points of interest that you can check out. Be careful though. There are more colossi out there like the one I took out earlier, and much stronger than it at that. If you know what’s good for you, you’re better off avoiding them rather than trying to fight ‘em, though that shouldn’t be too hard as long as you avoid the edges of the city. If ya got any more questions, you can go ahead and ask... though I probably won’t have any satisfactory answer for you. All I can really say that, for now, I've done what I can without overstepping my boundaries. The rest is up to you guys. Alright? Don't let the multiverse down, okay? No pressure, of course.”

Well, that was that. As she mentioned, there are several points of interest to check out, so you may as well go see to them.

Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire, huh?

Wayne Manor – They say this used to be the home of the man who tried to stand up to Bane, only to be the first to fall. Might be something worth finding there?

Powers Technology Building – In the distance, you can see that this building that stood tall above the other buildings had one thing that the other buildings did not. Functioning electricity, as can be observed from a light being on that can be seen from one of the windows. Pretty suspicious, eh?

The Docks – Ever seen a gangster movie or something? There’s always something fishy going on at the docks. No pun intended.

Alleyway – There was a suspicious green question mark seen around there earlier. What on Earth could that mean?

Hospital – You guys look pretty banged up. I’d also advise stopping by and fixing yourself up.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle [Marvel Comics]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi[Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@Bomb as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Mari as Bayonetta [Bayonetta]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones [Charmed]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses[Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Korra as Dante [Devil May Cry]
@MrDubWubs as Vi [League of Legends]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia [Fairy Tail]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell [Game of Thrones]
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano [Dishonored]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito [Dark Souls]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon [Pokemon]
@Dinoteen as Cell [Dragon Ball Z]
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield [Life is Strange]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid [Touhou]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor [Dark Souls]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@FancyForrest as Wander [Shadow of the Colossus]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya [Naruto]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]

The Dead
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku - MURDERED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED!
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes - DIED! INNOCENT! VAPORIZED!
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SNAPPED NECK!
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!

Last edited:
Elsa thought about Sophie's question for a moment, tensing up. The idea of meeting a stranger made Elsa nervous. After all she had suffered in Silent Hill, Elsa had lost any progress she had made socially. But then again, this was Sophie's friend that she'd be meeting. "I-- All right," Elsa replied, a meek smile on her face. "Let's meet your friend."

After speaking to Sophie, she realized Riley had spoken as well. "She's awoken? Ah, that's good news!" Elsa replied, a smile covering her face. "As for Claire, ugh," Elsa closed her mouth, attempting to control herself from commenting on how she'd like Claire to never wake up.

"I understand the feeling of losing your family. Both a childhood friend, and my father were killed by a group called The Enclave." He sighed. "I've taken the job as the team medic. I have medicines, and know where to get more." He opened a Nuka Cola Quantum. "Also, Aqua told me I need to rest before I burn myself out, but... I get too bored resting."

Continued from here.

Nick Fury stepped forth, his single eye fixated on Frank as he enacted the final, killing blow toward the God of Mischief.

Nick_Fury_CATFA.jpg

The wretched beast who had been plaguing all of planet earth in this universe was gone, erased with him the divergent catalyst.

Mission accomplished.

After it was all finished, the Coalition communications beeped, indicating that traitor voting was over. The one who had received the most votes ending up being Felix, who was sent back to the Coalition promptly.

With the situation over and done, Fury's guards, who had been keeping watch over Frigga, released their prisoner. The woman rushed toward the body of her adopted son, tripping over herself with grief as she did so.

"Noooo! Noooooo! You promised I was going to get a chance to speak with him first! But you killed him!" she cried, cradling her son's corpse.

"Ma'am, with all due respect, your son has killed millions. His death is a ray of hope this world needed," Furry affirmed, watching her from where he stood before turning his gave toward Frank and the others who aided in ending the terrible god.

"Thank you. Because of your help, we can now start cleaning up this world. Ridding it of the Chitauri is entirely possible with Loki gone."

Fury then stepped forward to shake Frank's hand, only to freeze in place. In an instant, the entire world around them began to collapse into shards of glass, shattering around them just as it had before it changed the first time...

---

... Well, what a sight for sore eyes. From a completely ruined New York City to a version dominated by aliens, and now this. Like the other two versions, this city seemed completely decimated beyond relief, and there were barely any signs of life. Numerous buildings were burned down, leaving little more than ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. Corpses of people, ranging from presumably police officers to prison inmates and other people who resembled civilians, also littered the streets. It was like the place had been a war zone not too long ago, and who knows? Perhaps there were people out there waiting, watching you guys for every move. But… well, who could say that for sure? Certainly, there didn’t seem to be many signs of life lurking around the place.

Well, except for the scary giant colossus creature that was coming right at you guys, each step it took causing the ground to rumble. It stood at least seventy feet tall, and towered well above the buildings around it.

... Oh, hell.

Shadow-of-The-Colossus-SOTC-Valus-Minotaur-08.jpg

Grail and Specter Knight, as the ones who were the closest to the massive creature, were effortlessly squashed to death under the foot of the Colossus, killing them instantly. Wouldn't wanna be those guys.

Uh-oh. That looked bad. But maybe not so! After all, there was a glowing sigil on the top of its head! Maybe that was its weak spot, like in some sort of weird action video game!

latest

Alright, time to—

BOOOOOOOOM!

"HAAAAAAAH!"

Before anyone knew it, a great beam of energy shot from behind the group, directly hitting the aforementioned sigil with a loud explosion that would create a giant hole in the creature’s head, causing it to veer around, agonizingly hitting the surrounding buildings, before eventually collapsing and falling to the ground with a great big rumble that shook up the ground for who knows how far?

As you would all look back at the direction of where the powerful energy beam had come from, you would all spot a woman with red hair standing atop one of the buildings nearby. A woman who certainly made her first impression memorable.

4aJQwCv.jpg

"Phew, that was exhilarating. Haven’t released that much energy in one burst in a long, long time!" The red-headed woman said happily to herself, putting her hands on her hips as she jumped down from the building she was standing on, landing onto the ground safely. Looking at you all, the woman would give a smile. "You must be the Murder Game guys and gals! Hi, hi! I’ve been waiting for you! Pleased to meet you guys!" The woman said pleasantly, bowing briefly. Well, with that, right off the bat, you knew two things about this woman. She was not subtle. And she had at least some understanding of the situation that you guys seemed to be in, apparently.

"!" Shiki blinked, visibly reacting to the strange lady’s appearance, "S-Sensei! It’s you!"

Only one woman could act like that at a situation like this. Only one woman carried that much destructive power on her, yet used it so casually like it was nothing.

"Of course it’s me. Who else could I be, silly? Well, in any case, hi, Shiki~," Aoko said, waving at him briefly, before waving at Aqua as well. An old friend from another time, but not forgotten about. "And a hi to you too, Aqua! It’s been a while, isn’t it? Well, anyway, the happy stuff’s gonna have to wait for a bit. Follow me. I can lead ya to a place that’s more... secluded. I’m not going to let anyone find us! Though I guess I shouldn’t have made such a commotion in the first place..."

With that, the magician known as Aoko Aozaki would lead the group out of the city.

---

The parking garage wasn’t the most comfortable of places, but hey, at least no one would be able to find you here. Well, at least, that’s what Ms. Aozaki keeps telling you. But who knows? What exactly were you hiding from anyway? What was that strange, colossal monster that had approached them back then? Just what was this place?

"Well, I can imagine you’re all dazed and confused... Believe me, it’s a natural symptom of being in these here Murder Games," Aoko said, taking a breath as she stretched her arms briefly, "But listen here. I dunno too much of the details about you people since I wasn’t there with ya, but I do know you’ve been making a pretty disruptive habit of dimension hopping. Bothers old man Zelretch when other people do that," she said, giving a brief laugh at the snide crack that only she understood, before clearing her throat, "Anyway, I can imagine you guys are a little short on time at the moment, so I’ll go ahead and give you guys the short version."

“Once upon a time, there was a peaceful place called America. Well, okay, it wasn’t that peaceful. But anyway, one day, on a day like any other, a man came, seemingly out of nowhere, and managed to take over a certain major city, bringing down anyone who dared to stand in his way. And from there, he began to spread his conquest across the entire nation. They called him Bane, and rightfully so. And... ah, well, that’s basically it, I guess. I probably skipped out on a few details, but I’m sure you can go without ‘em,” Aoko said, dismissively waving her hand at the air like whatever she might have forgotten was no big deal.

“Well, ah, anyway, it’ll be a pain because if you wanna go on ahead to the next part of this Murder Game. You’ll have to find Bane for yourself and pay him a little visit,” she said, “Thing is, I dunno where exactly the guy is. But there are several points of interest that you can check out. Be careful though. There are more colossi out there like the one I took out earlier, and much stronger than it at that. If you know what’s good for you, you’re better off avoiding them rather than trying to fight ‘em, though that shouldn’t be too hard as long as you avoid the edges of the city. If ya got any more questions, you can go ahead and ask... though I probably won’t have any satisfactory answer for you. All I can really say that, for now, I've done what I can without overstepping my boundaries. The rest is up to you guys. Alright? Don't let the multiverse down, okay? No pressure, of course.”

Well, that was that. As she mentioned, there are several points of interest to check out, so you may as well go see to them.

Wayne Manor – They say this used to be the home of the man who tried to stand up to Bane, only to be the first to fall. Might be something worth finding there?

Powers Technology Building – In the distance, you can see that this building that stood tall above the other buildings had one thing that the other buildings did not. Functioning electricity, as can be observed from a light being on that can be seen from one of the windows. Pretty suspicious, eh?

The Docks – Ever seen a gangster movie or something? There’s always something fishy going on at the docks. No pun intended.

Alleyway – There was a suspicious green question mark seen around there earlier. What on Earth could that mean?

Hospital – You guys look pretty banged up. I’d also advise stopping by and fixing yourself up.

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi[Devil Survivor]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]

The Dead
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!

Riley began heading to the hospital.

@Anyone who wants to follow him.

Continued from here.

Nick_Fury_CATFA.jpg

Mission accomplished.

---

... Oh, hell.

latest

Alright, time to—

BOOOOOOOOM!

"HAAAAAAAH!"

4aJQwCv.jpg

---

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
"Come along, Lapis, little brother," Naoya commanded as he headed to Wayne Manor, "Perhaps we can rest at the mansion and I can get to work on the crystal."

Abel gave Rinato's cheek a kiss as he held her hand, "Ready, diamond?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite

Last edited by a moderator:

Continued from here.

Nick_Fury_CATFA.jpg

Mission accomplished.

---

... Oh, hell.

latest

Alright, time to—

BOOOOOOOOM!

"HAAAAAAAH!"

4aJQwCv.jpg

---

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

Frank and his Fury had had their differences. This one seemed alright, though. Then everything got pulled away... and he had no idea where he was. The vigils looked over at Ridley. "Where to, Lollipop?"

Lisa asked Chloe and Max a similar question.

@Hospes
@TheBlueBurch
@OrlandoBloomers

Continued from here.

Nick_Fury_CATFA.jpg

Mission accomplished.

---

... Oh, hell.

latest

Alright, time to—

BOOOOOOOOM!

"HAAAAAAAH!"

4aJQwCv.jpg

---

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
"Come along, Lapis, little brother," Naoya commanded as he headed to Wayne Manor, "Perhaps we can rest at the mansion and I can get to work on the crystal."

Abel gave Rinato's cheek a kiss as he held her hand, "Ready, diamond?"

@Gummi Bunnies
"Sure, when am I never ready?" Lapis had a grin on her face, but was stopped for a second by Red.

I'm going to split off for now. If that's fine... Red thought to her.

"Oh, whatever you want to do Red. I mean, there's probably a ton of people going wherever you're going," Lapis didn't see a problem with it, and then began to follow Abel and Naoya towards Wayne Manor.

Meanwhile, Red, with Pikachu on his shoulder, began to head for the Docks.

@The Tactician @Verite @all of the possible tags I should be doing but not really for now​

Continued from here.

Nick_Fury_CATFA.jpg

Mission accomplished.

---

... Oh, hell.

latest

Alright, time to—

BOOOOOOOOM!

"HAAAAAAAH!"

4aJQwCv.jpg

---

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
"Another run down cit- oh hey, titans~~~~~~~~~~"

Plutia decided to head to the alleyway to find any video games for her Sega Neptune.

@Atomyk @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @whoever else who want to get robbed

"You missed the point, kid. Saying it's in your nature to cause trouble applies to everyone. No matter who or what they are."

@Hospes

"You're missin' the point, too. I can't help it. Control it. All Sirens- let alone Dark ones -are monsters.. It isn't my choice."

Continued from here.

Nick_Fury_CATFA.jpg

Mission accomplished.

---

... Oh, hell.

latest

Alright, time to—

BOOOOOOOOM!

"HAAAAAAAH!"

4aJQwCv.jpg

---

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

Ridley.. Practically ignored the redhead. She really had nothing to say to her, and had no real concern over the Colossus. She'd faced much worse monsters.. And always seemed to come out alive, so it wasn't really a big deal to her. Nothing really was, anymore.
Frank and his Fury had had their differences. This one seemed alright, though. Then everything got pulled away... and he had no idea where he was. The vigils looked over at Ridley. "Where to, Lollipop?"

Lisa asked Chloe and Max a similar question.

@Hospes
@TheBlueBurch
@OrlandoBloomers

This.. Made the girl raise a brow. "You can go wherever the hell ya want, Guns. I ain't pickin' for you." Leaving it at that, Rid started walking for the Alleyway. BECAUSE NOTHING EVER WENT WRONG IN DARK SUSPICIOUS-LOOKING ALLEYWAYS!

@BarrenThin @Verite @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @EVERYONE​

Ridley felt more than a little frustrated. The problem was.. How could she change without knowing how? Without knowing the difference between right and wrong? "Don't know how.." she muttered.

This.. Stunned Ridley greatly. "Wh-what're you doing?" she asked with a frown. Dark Casters didn't hug! All they did was destroy.. If Sarafina and Abraham weren't good enough examples of that.

@BarrenThin @ResistingTheEnlightened @Nater Taters
"You won't know how. The truth is, you won't know how to change. It's not something you learn. It simply.. Happens. When I was the Malpais Legate, the murders and slavery that I performed... It was simply something I did wrong. When Caesar doused me in pitch, set me aflame, and pushed me down the Grand Canyon.. The only reason I survived, I believe, was because the fire inside me burned brighter than that around me. And I know, that my revenge, would come. But I found a tribe, and from teaching them, the Holy Lord's path.. Did I change. Yet I still wanted to kill Caesar. But The Courier who travelled to trade with my tribe, showed me sympathy. He saw my anger, and my undeniable anger at wanting to kill the same man who systematically destroyed New Canaan, my Lord's Holy Temple, he stopped me. He showed me that, anger will only make me less.. Human. And I changed. I didn't know it would happen but it happened.. It'll happen."

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Sure, when am I never ready?" Lapis had a grin on her face, but was stopped for a second by Red.

"Oh, whatever you want to do Red. I mean, there's probably a ton of people going wherever you're going," Lapis didn't see a problem with it, and then began to follow Abel and Naoya towards Wayne Manor.

@The Tactician @Verite @all of the possible tags I should be doing but not really for now​
Gnar followed Red to the docks.

nt3pj0LW_400x400.png

Abel leaned in to whisper in Lapis's ear, "Oh, and if you see Naoya begin to fanboy... Don't worry, he's a comic book fan."

In other news, Naoya had a Cheshire grin as he muttered something about a man of bats.

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies

"You're missin' the point, too. I can't help it. Control it. All Sirens- let alone Dark ones -are monsters.. It isn't my choice."

Ridley.. Practically ignored the redhead. She really had nothing to say to her, and had no real concern over the Colossus. She'd faced much worse monsters.. And always seemed to come out alive, so it wasn't really a big deal to her. Nothing really was, anymore.

This.. Made the girl raise a brow. "You can go wherever the hell ya want, Guns. I ain't pickin' for you." Leaving it at that, Rid started walking for the Alleyway. BECAUSE NOTHING EVER WENT WRONG IN DARK SUSPICIOUS-LOOKING ALLEYWAYS!

@BarrenThin @Verite @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @EVERYONE​

Frank followed her.

@Hospes
@Verite

Abel leaned in to whisper in Lapis's ear, "Oh, and if you see Naoya begin to fanboy... Don't worry, he's a comic book fan."

In other news, Naoya had a Cheshire grin as he muttered something about a man of bats.

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies
"Figures. I bet one of my fellow informant is wondering where I'm at... and once I tell her where I was... she'll officially lose her shit," Lapis whispers over to Abel, snickering a bit from the thought.

@The Tactician @Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.