• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max agreed with that much... she hadn't spoken with that Aqua girl, but if she needed this ex-prisoner's help to live then obviously hooking the two of them up was a must. Still, she was a little... hesitant.

"Well, um, Fury's a hardass... I don't think he's going to take kindly to us just walking his prisoner around camp. If things get really messy, someone could get even more hurt. Why don't we all just get the fuck out of here? Together? We can try to treat her outside."

Could Fury help them? Maybe. But the help of someone who condoned that kind of inhumane treatment of his prisoners wasn't any help she wanted.

@Jeremi @TheBlueBurch @Unlimited RP Works @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"I think he wont try anything funny with all of us in the base." Crusader reassured her. "He seemed like a hardass, not a dumbass."

@TheBlueBurch @Unlimited RP Works @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @OrlandoBloomers

-Shut-up-the-twelfth-doctor-37913767-160-160.gif

The Doctor snapped loudly at both men, glaring at both of them. He was angry alright. "Do you two realize what you've done? Our collegues have been captured and scattered about. And you two are at each other's throats? No, not just that, you're both fighting in the camp of the people who might be able to help us! It was probably going to be difficult to get Fury to help us in the first place, but now, you both most likely ruined any chances of me persuading Fury!" With a frustrated huff, the Doctor set off to look for Fury, R2 following closely behind.
@ResistingTheEnlightened @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Any I forgot to tag
"I fear for this group. You allow a man with the intent to garner money, endangering the lives of everybody in his way. Whomever you are, I would watch out for him." He soon walked to leave,

Figuring the girls would have gotten in trouble and followed after them and was about to say something when her communicator sparked to life.

"Do you read me Crusader?"

Hearing Storm's voiced replied back into the communicator. "Loud and clear Storm. I found Chloe in a SHIELD refugee camp and we're heading towards the prison to help the others."

"We just missed you then. Aqua was hurt bad by some magic and we are heading towards the camp SHIELD camp as we speak to possibly find a cure."

"That's terrible! We should turn back and see if there's anything we can do to he-"

"No, we have things under control, but she needs help fast, as does the rest of our group. We'll try to meet up as quickly as possible. Storm out."

"Okay...tell Aqua I wished her luck." With that the communicator went silent and Crusader turned towards prisoner that had been stoned. "Easy now, we're here to help."

tumblr_nonseiXI3h1qcxzu2o3_250.gif

"Oh shit, I think we better hurry up, Max. Sounds like Fury dealt with Douche 1 and Douche 2." She started before noticing just who it was in the cell. "..You don't exactly seem like the hard as nails thug I was expecting to see.. Chloe muttered before kneeling down by Elsa's cell.

"Hey, hey we're not here to hurt you. Hell if I had my way, I would have had my boy Archer here wreck that guy who was throwing rocks at you. I'm Chloe, that's Max, and well I already introduced, tall, snarky, and white." She said with gestures towards Max and Archer respectively. "We're gonna get you out of this thing because nobody deserves to be locked up like some kind of zoo animal and have rocks thrown at them-"

*super serious 'really' look*

tumblr_nonpdap0nS1qcxzu2o1_250.gif

"Crus! Now is not the time!"

@Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Unlimited RP Works @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"......."

It had worked all too well. The guard was gone and Archer from his protective place behind the girls would blink once as he looked down at Elsa. In all his time since being with these two, Archers moods had ranged from snarky to contemplative to disturbing. Dat rape face pic.

But this was the first time anything approaching anger had ever been seen on his features. There was power in this figure, enough to have fought back if she wanted. Instead, she sat here taking the abuse by people who were afraid. Someone like that was a danger to no one.

And before them, Archer would snarl.

"Trace. On."

Kanshou and Bakuya appeared in his hands. If there were bars in the way, he wouldn't wait for any permission. He'd just slash through them with a fury and strength not readily apparent before in a person of his stature, only alluded to in his Coalition profile. And if there was nothing in between him and the Ice Queen, Archer would approach and cut her bonds, his anger only quelled when he spoke to her, in a tone so gentle as to be unbelievable to Max and Chloe who interacted with him the most.

"Don't worry. We're getting you out of here."

He turned to look at the two- Three he supposed, counting Crusader who seemed to have tagged along.

"I vote we leave and take her with us. These people are letting fear rule them....And I'm not so keen on our trigger happy allies of circumstances."

@OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Unlimited RP Works @OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi

Elsa stayed right where she was at, hardly saying a world to the group who had approached her. "You mean to... leave? I--" She passed, seeming to think for a moment. "Don't be so hard on SHIELD about this. They actually had good reason to put me over here. I... arrived to this world by accident. I was scared and when I found my way over here, I attacked. So it was my fault." She frowned. "But I'd like a chance to explain that to them. I want them to let me go, and don't want any of those guards throwing rocks at me anymore. I want to be treated like one of the refugees," she told them.
Claire had swore under her breath when she felt Aqua go limp against her body. The girl was kept upright by the others on the craft, but Claire had began to worry it was too late. When she got the craft stopped, she practically threw Aqua over her shoulders in a desperate attempt to get the woman down the manhole. The coldness emanating off her chilled Claire to the bone, and she was shivering herself by the time the group had found their way into the base. "Cold, cold, cold..." she repeated to herself, trying not to think about it. "Don't worry, don't worry..." She wasn't sure if she was saying it for Aqua's sake or her own.

As Storm moved in to put an end to the fighting, Claire didn't think much on what was happening here or why it was happening. "I need someone! I need... She needs...!" How was she supposed to put it? "... Medical assistance!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon @Hospes @Secret Base
Riley stepped forward. "We need help. Now. There is an injured person up there, and you all are fighting amongst yourselves? Have you all no shame?" He said. He then turned to Nick Fury. "Jack accidentally hit someone with ice, and brought us here because someone could help with it. We need a few men because I put her in some Power Armor due to the Life Support systems in the armor."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Refugee Camp

@Mari @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon @Hospes @Sandra @Jeremi @Bomb @Emperor Palpachu @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Any1 Else Arriving to SHIELD's camp.

Those who arrived inside SHIELD's secret base would find Fury yelling at Joshua and Felix. "Storm is right. I'm appalled you would do such a thing. I'd rather the both of you just left now."

As Joshua made his way for the manhole, the small girl from the nurse's tent spoke up. "Uh, he's right. He really didn't do anything wrong."

Fury sighed. "In that case, I wouldn't be opposed to him leaving. However, this other one is still in trouble," he said, glancing at Felix.

When Claire and Riley interjected asking for help, Nick Fury looked in their direction. "Jack, did you really?"

Jack Frost frowned. "I-I did. Accidentally, of course. But all of these people are with the Coalition, so we should help them if we can."

Nick nodded. "Certainly then, you may use the medical tent. Or whatever other resources we have."

Jack spoke up. "Actually, normal medicine won't help the girl. She needs someone with mastery of ice magic. I think the woman being kept in the prison tent might be able to help her."

"Very well, all of you may see her. But afterwards, I'd like a word with that woman. Perhaps if she's calmed down, we can free her..."

After Nick spoke to Jack frost, the others were free to speak with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"As far as I'm concerned, Fuck Fury, Fuck these S.H.I.E.L.D pricks because anyone who throws rocks at people is on my shit-list." Nestled right on there with Frank, Nathan, and David. "But letting people die agonizing deaths when we have the person they need to help them is also kind of a real dick move so I agree with Crus and if things go bad, you can always rewind and we can go with your plan, Max." Chloe started before Elsa spoke up and the punker's expression softened into one with more concern and sympathy.

tumblr_notno20zkK1uo8txlo1_250.gif

"Hey, don't sweat it. Ending up in this world with invading aliens and who knows what else, I would probably have socked the closest guy to me. Not with ice powers because I mean I'm pretty awesome but I don't got any ice, time, or even flying powers." Shit, she didn't need them though. Because having friends like these pretty much suited her just fine. "If you want a chance to explain that you're not really as bad as these guys think they are, I'm not gonna lie that seems like a pretty bad move. Since I doubt they'll be all rainbows and smiles after just throwing rocks at ya.."

"But it's up to you."
@OrlandoBloomers @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works. @Jeremi

Fury sighed. "In that case, I wouldn't be opposed to him leaving. However, this other one is still in trouble," he said, glancing at Felix.

"Oh man, really? Well ok. Just give it to me straight, Nick." He stood resolute, returning the look with crossed arms. "How long am I grounded for?" He snickered. "All I'm guilty of is trying to test some things. Oh and giving mercy, don't forget that part! I tried, I really did."

@Any1 looking to find Joseph's body

Outside the Chitauri shrines, the body of Joseph could be seen. It was partly hidden in some leaves and bushes, as if whoever had killed him had attempted to partly hide his body. His neck was snapped. The kill probably happened while everyone was distracted at some point. Maybe even when Loki was flirting it up with Revya. :P

• Love
Reactions: Verite

Elsa stayed right where she was at, hardly saying a world to the group who had approached her. "You mean to... leave? I--" She passed, seeming to think for a moment. "Don't be so hard on SHIELD about this. They actually had good reason to put me over here. I... arrived to this world by accident. I was scared and when I found my way over here, I attacked. So it was my fault." She frowned. "But I'd like a chance to explain that to them. I want them to let me go, and don't want any of those guards throwing rocks at me anymore. I want to be treated like one of the refugees," she told them.

@Mari @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon @Hospes @Jeremi @Bomb @Emperor Palpachu @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Any1 Else Arriving to SHIELD's camp.

Those who arrived inside SHIELD's secret base would find Fury yelling at Joshua and Felix. "Storm is right. I'm appalled you would do such a thing. I'd rather the both of you just left now."

As Joshua made his way for the manhole, the small girl from the nurse's tent spoke up. "Uh, he's right. He really didn't do anything wrong."

When Claire and Riley interjected asking for help, Nick Fury looked in their direction. "Jack, did you really?"

Jack Frost frowned. "I-I did. Accidentally, of course. But all of these people are with the Coalition, so we should help them if we can."

Nick nodded. "Certainly then, you may use the medical tent. Or whatever other resources we have."

Jack spoke up. "Actually, normal medicine won't help the girl. She needs someone with mastery of ice magic. I think the woman being kept in the prison tent might be able to help her."

"Very well, all of you may see her. But afterwards, I'd like a word with that woman. Perhaps if she's calmed down, we can free her..."

Archer pondered...A frown on his face as he listened in with his enhanced senses on the people outside before speaking.

"Crusader is right. I hear them speaking outside to confirm what has been said. You."

He looked at Elsa and asked.

"Do you have control over your power, enough to help someone? Also- Who are you?"

That was the kicker here...To Max and Chloe he added.

"Between me and Crusader here, we could give a good account of ourselves if need be, but I'd rather avoid violence in a refugee camp."

They had teammates for that sort of thing.

@OrlandoBloomers @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi

@Mari @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon @Hospes @Sandra @Jeremi @Bomb @Emperor Palpachu @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Any1 Else Arriving to SHIELD's camp.

Riley looked at jack and Claire. "Let's go find this person." He shifted the Gauss Rifle. "Need me to bring her down?"

@Atomyk @Anyone who arrived at the camp

@Mari @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon @Hospes @Jeremi @Bomb @Emperor Palpachu @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Any1 Else Arriving to SHIELD's camp.

Seeing that the rest of her group was busy with... cute things, Lapis felt like she was going to be the one doing the talking this time around.

"Excuse me... er, sir... we've been looking around for Frigga. She was with our group earlier, but she just... I dunno, disappeared? We kind of need her help... and yes, it's a long story," Lapis hated being the one having to explain things, having to speak up to Nick. Why couldn't Red have a voice? It would make things so much easier for herself and the others.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Bomb @Jeremi @ShadowPrime @TheBlueBurch @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon @Emperor Palpachu @Sandra @anybody else here​

"As far as I'm concerned, Fuck Fury, Fuck these S.H.I.E.L.D pricks because anyone who throws rocks at people is on my shit-list." Nestled right on there with Frank, Nathan, and David. "But letting people die agonizing deaths when we have the person they need to help them is also kind of a real dick move so I agree with Crus and if things go bad, you can always rewind and we can go with your plan, Max." Chloe started before Elsa spoke up and the punker's expression softened into one with more concern and sympathy.

tumblr_notno20zkK1uo8txlo1_250.gif

"Hey, don't sweat it. Ending up in this world with invading aliens and who knows what else, I would probably have socked the closest guy to me. Not with ice powers because I mean I'm pretty awesome but I don't got any ice, time, or even flying powers." Shit, she didn't need them though. Because having friends like these pretty much suited her just fine. "If you want a chance to explain that you're not really as bad as these guys think they are, I'm not gonna lie that seems like a pretty bad move. Since I doubt they'll be all rainbows and smiles after just throwing rocks at ya.."

"But it's up to you."
@OrlandoBloomers @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works. @Jeremi
Archer pondered...A frown on his face as he listened in with his enhanced senses on the people outside before speaking.

"Crusader is right. I hear them speaking outside to confirm what has been said. You."

He looked at Elsa and asked.

"Do you have control over your power, enough to help someone? Also- Who are you?"

That was the kicker here...To Max and Chloe he added.

"Between me and Crusader here, we could give a good account of ourselves if need be, but I'd rather avoid violence in a refugee camp."

They had teammates for that sort of thing.

@OrlandoBloomers @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi

Elsa folded her hand and shrugged. "I honestly believe the ones throwing rocks at me were just guards. I don't think everyone down here is like them. I'm so used to mistrusting people that it would be easy to leave, but... I want a chance to tell them I'm not bad. Whether they believe me or not, maybe I'll still leave with you," she told Chloe with a meek nod.

Glancing to Archer, Elsa replied, "Can I help someone? It depends on what they may need helping with, but yes, I have control over my powers. I just... lose myself at times when I'm startled or afraid. At the moment, however, I am in complete control."

@OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @Unlimited RP Works

"Oh man, really? Well ok. Just give it to me straight, Nick." He stood resolute, returning the look with crossed arms. "How long am I grounded for?" He snickered. "All I'm guilty of is trying to test some things. Oh and giving mercy, don't forget that part! I tried, I really did."

"Oh, for a while, at least," Nick replied, folding his arms. "At least until you calm down. This place is a safe haven, not a war zone. I need everyone here to understand that. If people want to fight, they can do so outside. There are women, children and elders down here. Very few people are left after the chitauri war. I don't want to lessen that number at our own hands."
Seeing that the rest of her group was busy with... cute things, Lapis felt like she was going to be the one doing the talking this time around.

"Excuse me... er, sir... we've been looking around for Frigga. She was with our group earlier, but she just... I dunno, disappeared? We kind of need her help... and yes, it's a long story," Lapis hated being the one having to explain things, having to speak up to Nick. Why couldn't Red have a voice? It would make things so much easier for herself and the others.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Bomb @Jeremi @ShadowPrime @TheBlueBurch @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon @Emperor Palpachu @Sandra @anybody else here​

Nick glanced to Lapis. "Frigga? Are you talking about Loki's mother? The asguardian queen? I wasn't even aware that she had come to earth," he replied, raising an eyebrow. "You're saying she's been sighted?" he asked.​

"Oh, for a while, at least," Nick replied, folding his arms. "At least until you calm down. This place is a safe haven, not a war zone. I need everyone here to understand that. If people want to fight, they can do so outside. There are women, children and elders down here. Very few people are left after the chitauri war. I don't want to lessen that number at our own hands."

Nick glanced to Lapis. "Frigga? Are you talking about Loki's mother? The asguardian queen? I wasn't even aware that she had come to earth," he replied, raising an eyebrow. "You're saying she's been sighted?" he asked.​

Abel nodded at Nick, "Yep, she was prisoner at the Chitauri slave camp. We tried to bring her with us but... She just disappeared. You wouldn't have a scout who saw her, would ya?" It was then he realized what the man had, "Dude... Nice eyepatch."

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Verite @Sandra @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:

"I'm calm now. I was the one asking Christian Bandages to stand down but he just wouldn't. Can't fault me for the stubbornness of idiots. And yeah, I agreed to do just that! Send me out to fight and thin the fucking aliens's numbers. I've done it before and I can do it now."

Elsa folded her hand and shrugged. "I honestly believe the ones throwing rocks at me were just guards. I don't think everyone down here is like them. I'm so used to mistrusting people that it would be easy to leave, but... I want a chance to tell them I'm not bad. Whether they believe me or not, maybe I'll still leave with you," she told Chloe with a meek nod.

Glancing to Archer, Elsa replied, "Can I help someone? It depends on what they may need helping with, but yes, I have control over my powers. I just... lose myself at times when I'm startled or afraid. At the moment, however, I am in complete control."

@OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @Unlimited RP Works

"Only thing I know is that she needs someone that's good with ice magic and that she doesn't have much time left." Crusader replied. "So let's hurry back before it's too late."

Riley looked at Nick. "When we went to Stark Tower where Jack... Iced a person, I found some of the weapons the aliens are using in a weapons Locker." He shrugged. "I took them because I thought they'd be useful. Would you like to see them?"

tumblr_nodqznaWpl1r5neevo1_r2_500.gif

"It wasn't your fault you were getting stoned like in ye olden times."

Max returned uncertainly, her eyebrows creasing slightly as she gave a dejected sigh and took to scuffing the floor with her shoe. She still wasn't so sure, but she was a snooper and a follower, not so much a leader. The major decisions were better left to people a little more assertive than she was, more sure of themselves. Eventually she relented, giving an acquiescent shrug and a nod as she folded her arms and spoke again, directed at Elsa.

"Just... do me a favor and show Fury the bruises from where those rocks hit you? That so wasn't fair. It might sound dumb, but if Fury himself didn't know about it... it might earn you some pity points. I'm sure he'll wanna make up for his negligence."

She paused, then offered Elsa a small, bright smile.

"And if it gets that asshole of a guard fired... bonus."
Max gave a quick nod at that, straightening and shifting her weight to one foot.

"For sure. That's why I wanted to get out of here ASAP, before anyone could stop us. But if something gnarly does go down, Chloe's right... I'll just rewind to this moment and say so."

Being a human flux capacitor had its perks.

Unless anyone else had any objections, she made a "shall we?" motion and moved to head for the direction of the Supply Tent, where Fury and the others were presumably still gathered. Hopefully they didn't arrive to find everyone dead at the hands of the Tweedledicks.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works @Jeremi @TheBlueBurch

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Chris Lang and C.T.
Link and Fi just followed behind the group quietly. Link wasn't to sure what made Desmond and Booker so snappy at each other. But...he was glad the two weren't throwing punches or something.

If they did, he'd either just let them go at it.

Or throw a Skyward Strike at them.

Either way probably wouldn't be helpful since they are looking for someone after all.

@Hospes @Nater Taters @Thuro Pendragon, @anybody elsethatthat came along/@Tower crew

@Any1 looking to find Joseph's body

Outside the Chitauri shrines, the body of Joseph could be seen. It was partly hidden in some leaves and bushes, as if whoever had killed him had attempted to partly hide his body. His neck was snapped. The kill probably happened while everyone was distracted at some point. Maybe even when Loki was flirting it up with Revya. :P
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone else

Sophie frowned, looking over at the half-hidden body... Almost anyone could have snapped Josephs neck, but, how many people would attempt to hide the body? Not to mention have done a poor job at it; she wasn't entirely sure, but, she had the feeling it could have been someone less experienced... Or perhaps, someone who was more experienced, but, had very little time to hide the evidence. Ruby in the meantime, wasn't sure what to make of it, but, she stepped closer, trying to see if there were any clues that could perhaps help them; maybe some drag marks, or an item or something like that...​

Status
Not open for further replies.