Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond looked around, seeing how many people were around. There were a few, but considering this crowd a glowing yellow ball might not be that out of place.

Desmond reached into his purse courier bag and pulled out a smooth round orb twice the size of his hand. He raised it above his head and emitted a pulse of energy, allowing him to control Ridley and Booker's nervous systems.

7f71075bd6f85f04f9eb995a86d67b7f.jpg

He didn't force them to do anything, simply kept Booker from freaking out and shooting him, and simply switched the waves attraction between them. She would be feeling what he was feeling a moment ago which she probably wouldn't mind all things considered.

Except he wasn't First Civ, only had some of their DNA. He accidentally sent the waves of attraction at Booker as well.

Shiet.

@Hospes
@Nater Taters

Oh damn. That was quite the table turn.. But hey: not like Ridley cared. After all.. Maybe her aura no longer worked on Desmond, but it was still there. It was literally part of her genetics.

And Desmond pretty much made things worse for himself, really. Now she was only going to be flirting him up even more. "..I dunno what ya just did, but if was totally hot."

Oh boy..

"..Looks like Frigga ain't here.. Should we go to the tower?"

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Lizzy @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro Pendragon @HELICARRIER CREW​

"Well, I told the fool to stand down. He replied with religious nutjob shit, so it's on him. And hey, feel free to sign me up for taking out aliens, that's what I do best after all. Killing things."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @SewerCityPeeps
"Degenrous liar! Fury, believe no words from that man! He attempted to kill your Quartermaster! The nurse can vouch for me, she entered and screamed when she saw his knife! I followed her to retrieve, b-b.." Joshua fell from blood loss, panting heavily "H-He is the true trait-tor!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShadowPrime

"... alright alright. Maybe I'm just some constant downer for all I know..." Lapis sighed. All of this she felt... maybe because she didn't want to share it with others... and that she was constantly trying to put herself to be alone to cope with the pain. That didn't matter so much... since they had a task to do.

"Oh... and good luck trying to refine my heart or something. ...Dammit, now you got me doing these stupid puns too," Lapis happened to say, but realized that she let a pun slip. Great work Abel and Plutia, you got the bounty hunter cracking terrible puns.

"... just between you and me," Lapis leaned over to whisper to Abel,"My real name's Rinato Dormi..."

"... so, we need to get going somewhere," she manages to bring back the main situation at hand. Either checking up on that body... or looking for Frigga. Though, she was leaning more towards the Frigga search. She had the crystal dome disappear, allowing Red and Pikachu to rejoin with them.

@The Tactician @Bomb

"Puns always make things better," Abel cheered as he helped her to stand up, "And don't worry, your secret is safe with me! Now come on, we need to go find Frigga!" He pointed in the general direction of the manhole, striking a pose as he did so, "To the Turtles' secret base!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk

"We don't have time to sit here and prattle on about it," said the agent as he forged on ahead.

Kieran shook his head and turned to the other two. "One of us will reach the generator eventually, and then all the lights will turn on." He then moved down the other path, leaving you to go down the last one.

@DapperDogman
"Alright then" Soul groans lightly before Ulysses walks down the last path "I mean...chances are, we're gonna have ti fight something in the generator room"
Ulysses gave a small nod "That is probably an accurate observation"

@Atomyk

"If I wanted any of you truly dead, I would just have used a grenade from the start."
"You are a liar! You had your knife out from the moment I was inside!" He looked at Fury, pointing weakly at Felix as the pain from the unwrapped skin began to boil "Do not.. Let the man alive!" he was groaning, water over the skin could cool him off, Fighting to keep awake.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@ShadowPrime

"Puns always make things better," Abel cheered as he helped her to stand up, "And don't worry, your secret is safe with me! Now come on, we need to go find Frigga!" He pointed in the general direction of the manhole, striking a pose as he did so, "To the Turtles' secret base!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk
"As if I had enough underground business to deal with..." Lapis made a loose comment about their destination, heading for the manhole that Abel had pointed out for them.

Pikachu hopped off of Red's shoulder, following them happily.

tumblr_n28ntrBDQw1tupvubo1_500.gif

@The Tactician @Bomb @Verite @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Oh damn. That was quite the table turn.. But hey: not like Ridley cared. After all.. Maybe her aura no longer worked on Desmond, but it was still there. It was literally part of her genetics.

And Desmond pretty much made things worse for himself, really. Now she was only going to be flirting him up even more. "..I dunno what ya just did, but if was totally hot."

Oh boy..

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Lizzy @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro Pendragon @HELICARRIER CREW​
assassins_facepalm_by_darthdestruktor-d4trjsl.png

Desmond put the Apple away. If he tried anything else he'd just make it worse. But still, it was better for him. There were no more Lucy flashbacks. He hadn't been kidding about the ice though. He pulled a water bottle out of his courier bag, and shot her in the face with the icy stream.

That's right, he kept one of the most powerful artifacts from his world alongside his other supplies. What could possibly go wrong?

"Calm down before you give him-" He jerked his head at Booker. "-and everyone around you a heatstroke."

Then he stared at the tower. The Stark logo glowed a bright red for him. It was an enemy stronghold.

"Yeah, sure. Why not."

@Hospes
@Nater Taters

"......."

It had worked all too well. The guard was gone and Archer from his protective place behind the girls would blink once as he looked down at Elsa. In all his time since being with these two, Archers moods had ranged from snarky to contemplative to disturbing. Dat rape face pic.

But this was the first time anything approaching anger had ever been seen on his features. There was power in this figure, enough to have fought back if she wanted. Instead, she sat here taking the abuse by people who were afraid. Someone like that was a danger to no one.

And before them, Archer would snarl.

"Trace. On."

Kanshou and Bakuya appeared in his hands. If there were bars in the way, he wouldn't wait for any permission. He'd just slash through them with a fury and strength not readily apparent before in a person of his stature, only alluded to in his Coalition profile. And if there was nothing in between him and the Ice Queen, Archer would approach and cut her bonds, his anger only quelled when he spoke to her, in a tone so gentle as to be unbelievable to Max and Chloe who interacted with him the most.

"Don't worry. We're getting you out of here."

He turned to look at the two- Three he supposed, counting Crusader who seemed to have tagged along.

"I vote we leave and take her with us. These people are letting fear rule them....And I'm not so keen on our trigger happy allies of circumstances."

@OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"You are a liar! You had your knife out from the moment I was inside!" He looked at Fury, pointing weakly at Felix as the pain from the unwrapped skin began to boil "Do not.. Let the man alive!" he was groaning, water over the skin could cool him off, Fighting to keep awake.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@ShadowPrime
"Look, this man clearly needs medical attention and another type of help if you ask me. Now before we get all feisty, please do note I have recordings of what I said courtesy of my helmet camera, up to and including asking this man to stand down. He just continued to ramble on and on, like he is now. Can we end this?"

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Meanwhile, inside the empty prison—now devoid of guards—Chloe, Max, and Archer could now see the prisoner who the guard had been throwing rocks at.

tumblr_mxzd3o73G71t8c8xzo1_500.gif

A pair of blue eyes looked up at the three, the air around them becoming frigid as she did. Little snow flurries formed in the air around her.

Disney-Princess-image-disney-princess-36772789-250-300.jpg

"G-Go away, just leave me alone," the woman said, pulling her knees up to her chest. She lowered her head and looked away from them, hoping they weren't new guards who had come to bother her.

"...What the fuck."

tumblr_notux0SnK81soujjpo1_400.gif

Max couldn't even speak for a few moments, shocked as she was. What kind of person did something like this? This... girl didn't look any older than Max herself was. Being held prisoner for refusing the scan was objectionable enough on its own - the fair thing to do would be to send her away. But to be stoned? Why would they do something like that? What kind of refugee camp was this? This almost reminded her of David's treatment of Kate back in Arcadia Bay, but somehow even more despicable. She didn't care if this came back to bite them in the ass. Samuel L Jackson could've burst into the tent right then and dropped a Monday-to-Friday plane full of monkey-fighting snakes on her head and she still wouldn't have cared. They were getting this girl out of here. Right now.

Most who knew Max knew she was generally sweet by nature, not one inclined to stir the pot or go looking for trouble of her own volition. Those same people would know exactly what it meant to say, therefore, that Max Caulfield was pissed.

She was so preoccupied she didn't even pay any attention to her beeping communicator. It was time for action, not texting. She kept her eyes affixed on the prisoner for a few moments more before she spoke, voice soft and soothing in nature and not at all reflecting her epic internal rage.

"Let's go. You don't have to be here anymore."

She watched Archer cut through the imprisonments with a nod of approval, biting her lip with some nervousness and glancing over her shoulder to make sure no one was entering. When she looked back again, she spoke.

"If we can get her out of here and somewhere safe fast, I can rewind to before we broke into the tent... we'll stay where we are, but to Fury and the agents of D.I.C.K. it'll look like the poor girl they were stoning just... vanished. They won't be able to suspect us of anything, and it'll keep them from sending anyone after us. The perfect prison break."

She folded her arms, looking all business in contrast to her usual timid self but still bearing a hint of uncertainty. What if they were caught? What if there was more to this girl than it looked like? What if they were making a mistake?

'There's no mistake. They're treating her like an animal. It ends now.'

Steeling herself, Max looked towards Crusader with questioning eyes.

"Hey, um, miss... Thormerica. Think you could bundle us all up and fly out of here? Or does anyone else have a getaway in mind?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@ShadowPrime

Storm had heard enough.

S54_zpstox1emkl.png

The thunder would echo quite loudly in the confined space and would certainly have everyone paying attention.​

"Enough!" The clouds subsided but electricity would still crackle around her. "You are fighting among people who have seen and lost everything in their life. Their city is in shambles, fear is running rampant, and you two are not helping to subside those fears."

The look she was giving these two...and while it seemed that Felix had relented Storm was too pissed to care.

S35_zpsl4sh8y66.png

"Do not test me further either of you. Or you will truly feel the wrath of the heavens come down on you."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShadowPrime @ResistingTheEnlightened

"...What the fuck."

tumblr_notux0SnK81soujjpo1_400.gif

Max couldn't even speak for a few moments, shocked as she was. What kind of person did something like this? This... girl didn't look any older than Max herself was. Being held prisoner for refusing the scan was objectionable enough on its own - the fair thing to do would be to send her away. But to be stoned? Why would they do something like that? What kind of refugee camp was this? This almost reminded her of David's treatment of Kate back in Arcadia Bay, but somehow even more despicable. She didn't care if this came back to bite them in the ass. Samuel L Jackson could've burst into the tent right then and dropped a Monday-to-Friday plane full of monkey-fighting snakes on her head and she still wouldn't have cared. They were getting this girl out of here. Right now.

Most who knew Max knew she was generally sweet by nature, not one inclined to stir the pot or go looking for trouble of her own volition. Those same people would know exactly what it meant to say, therefore, that Max Caulfield was pissed.

She was so preoccupied she didn't even pay any attention to her beeping communicator. It was time for action, not texting. She kept her eyes affixed on the prisoner for a few moments more before she spoke, voice soft and soothing in nature and not at all reflecting her epic internal rage.

"Let's go. You don't have to be here anymore."

She watched Archer cut through the imprisonments with a nod of approval, biting her lip with some nervousness and glancing over her shoulder to make sure no one was entering. When she looked back again, she spoke.

"If we can get her out of here and somewhere safe fast, I can rewind to before we broke into the tent... we'll stay where we are, but to Fury and the agents of D.I.C.K. it'll look like the poor girl they were stoning just... vanished. They won't be able to suspect us of anything, and it'll keep them from sending anyone after us. The perfect prison break."

She folded her arms, looking all business in contrast to her usual timid self but still bearing a hint of uncertainty. What if they were caught? What if there was more to this girl than it looked like? What if they were making a mistake?

'There's no mistake. They're treating her like an animal. It ends now.'

Steeling herself, Max looked towards Crusader with questioning eyes.

"Hey, um, miss... Thormerica. Think you could bundle us all up and fly out of here? Or does anyone else have a getaway in mind?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works @TheBlueBurch @Jeremi

"Of course I can." Crusader replied. "I can also fight off anyone who tries to stop us walking through the main door...aaaand that sound of thunder would imply Storm's here, so if they try to stop us they'll have a whole lot of other problems."

assassins_facepalm_by_darthdestruktor-d4trjsl.png

Desmond put the Apple away. If he tried anything else he'd just make it worse. But still, it was better for him. There were no more Lucy flashbacks. He hadn't been kidding about the ice though. He pulled a water bottle out of his courier bag, and shot her in the face with the icy stream.

That's right, he kept one of the most powerful artifacts from his world alongside his other supplies. What could possibly go wrong?

"Calm down before you give him-" He jerked his head at Booker. "-and everyone around you a heatstroke."

Then he stared at the tower. The Stark logo glowed a bright red for him. It was an enemy stronghold.

"Yeah, sure. Why not."

@Hospes
@Nater Taters

Ridley didn't really seem bothered by the cold water, in all truth. Sav had to refrain from writing what Ridley probably would've said in response, because it was REALLY inappropriate.

"Well, you're just as prone to give em one." Hawt.

Though, she did start for Stark Tower.

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Lizzy @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro Pendragon @TOWER CREW​

Oh boy..

Booker looked between Ridley and Desmond, whatever Desmond did, Booker knew Ridley would turn it into a flirt.

Booker followed Ridley to the Stark Tower

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Works for me."

Archer said swiftly before moving to gently, scoop Elsa to rest on his back in piggyback form, allowing for one hand free to battle if need be.

"I can carry one more. This will cost my ability to fight effectively, but if escape is our goal then this seems our best chance. I managed to memorize the route we took to get here also."

And between him and Crusader carrying the girls, they should make good time. That distraction wasn't going to last forever.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @TheBlueBurch @OrlandoBloomers

Riley stepped forward. "We need help. Now. There is an injured person up there, and you all are fighting amongst yourselves? Have you all no shame?" He said. He then turned to Nick Fury. "Jack accidentally hit someone with ice, and brought us here because someone could help with it. We need a few men because I put her in some Power Armor due to the Life Support systems in the armor."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Refugee Camp

Claire had swore under her breath when she felt Aqua go limp against her body. The girl was kept upright by the others on the craft, but Claire had began to worry it was too late. When she got the craft stopped, she practically threw Aqua over her shoulders in a desperate attempt to get the woman down the manhole. The coldness emanating off her chilled Claire to the bone, and she was shivering herself by the time the group had found their way into the base. "Cold, cold, cold..." she repeated to herself, trying not to think about it. "Don't worry, don't worry..." She wasn't sure if she was saying it for Aqua's sake or her own.

As Storm moved in to put an end to the fighting, Claire didn't think much on what was happening here or why it was happening. "I need someone! I need... She needs...!" How was she supposed to put it? "... Medical assistance!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon @Hospes @Secret Base

Ridley didn't really seem bothered by the cold water, in all truth. Sav had to refrain from writing what Ridley probably would've said in response, because it was REALLY inappropriate.

"Well, you're just as prone to give em one." Hawt.

Though, she did start for Stark Tower.

@BarrenThin @Nater Taters @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Lizzy @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro Pendragon @TOWER CREW​
Desmond raised a hand, then gave up. Something was very wrong with this girl. But at least Desmond wasn't getting hot flashes anymore.
Booker looked between Ridley and Desmond, whatever Desmond did, Booker knew Ridley would turn it into a flirt.

Booker followed Ridley to the Stark Tower
Desmond gestured in front of him.

"Lead the way prince charming."

@Nater Taters
@Hospes

Storm had heard enough.

S54_zpstox1emkl.png

The thunder would echo quite loudly in the confined space and would certainly have everyone paying attention.​

"Enough!" The clouds subsided but electricity would still crackle around her. "You are fighting among people who have seen and lost everything in their life. Their city is in shambles, fear is running rampant, and you two are not helping to subside those fears."

The look she was giving these two...and while it seemed that Felix had relented Storm was too pissed to care.

S35_zpsl4sh8y66.png

"Do not test me further either of you. Or you will truly feel the wrath of the heavens come down on you."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShadowPrime @ResistingTheEnlightened

He just blinked...mildly curious if the contact of lightning electricity and the sewer water on the way in electrocuted any unfortunate souls...but that was put aside in an instant cause

HOLY FUCK SHE WAS THREATENING HIM WITH THE POWER OF THE HEAVENS.

He didn't believe in God but that was negligible with someone controlling the elements. "I'm with Mohawk, I'm standing down."

@Jeremi @ResistingTheEnlightened @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.