Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
@york @MrDubWubs @The Last Outlaw

Though Elsa's body was shaking in fear, she tried now to show it. She was grateful Lee hadn't tried to hurt her though.

Reaching down, Elsa picked up her notebook to reply again. "Although it is possible you could be seeing her, all of us don't see her. So it may be an illusion. I've been having a lot of hallucinations myself so it wouldn't be a strange thing to assume." She looked at Lee gently. "I hope you find what you're looking for though. And if it turns out you don't and they are just visions torturing you, it wouldn't hurt to look for a med to take like I did."

Speaking of the med Elsa had taken, she could feel it starting to effect her system. Her mind felt a little slower and her body suddenly felt heavy. Elsa was tired and hadn't eaten anything in a while, so it was a bit difficult for her body to handle the drugs. She stumbled back, seeing the room start to spin.

"I think I need to sit down and rest. I'll help you look for Clementine later if that's what you want. I just need... to get myself straightened out before I leave this med bay."

Elsa took a seat and closed her eyes, trying to relax and get a grip.

//ooc: Sorry, this is my last post for the night. I have early work tomorrow. I'll be back around 4pm EST. I'll just say Elsa is resting and catch her up to everyone tomorrow! :)

Looking around at the people arguing and fighting, Ellie was trying to figure out what all the fuss was about. Lee seemed too be angry over Clementine, but what did he have to do with her? Although she never met the girl, she could very clearly remember her from... some other time. Or some other dimension, even.

In any case, she felt pretty helpless, lying on the ground like that without being able to get up without falling pathetically. Fortunately, she also remembered everything that happen, despite not having been able to control herself. At least the damn doctor was dead.

She looked to Siegfried. The man who helped her get out of the operation room in the first place, and Ellie knew he tried his absolute best to help her. It was just unfortunate things didn't turn out the way he wanted them to. "Hey... You." she started talking to him from a distance, still on the ground. It was a little humiliating, but she'd deal with it for now. Sitting, she crossed her legs. "I guess I never properly introduced myself. My name's Ellie. And uh... Thanks." she smiled a little. "Thanks a lot."

@Caramon Zero
@MrDubWubs
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york
@TheColourlessRainbow Dubsy said pretty much everything that's going on xD

@The Last Outlaw @york @Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @MrDubWubs

"She's probably leading you somewhere, but there's no telling if it's good or bad. It's your choice if you want to risk it, but I don't know if the others would want to follow or not." Siegfried said to the man, shaking his head before turning towards a voice behind him.

He heard the voice of the girl he was fretting over not moments ago, much calmer now, and directed towards him, causing him to fall to his knees in front of her, gently wrapping his arms around her before he spoke, his voice coming out in tear-filled sobs.
"I'm Siegfried, and no, I- I don't deserve to be thanked. I failed you at every turn, and I broke my promise of protecting you. I couldn't keep you safe, no matter how hard I tried, and all I've been is a burden to you and your friends."

Lifting his head from the girl's shoulder, which he had accidentally soaked in tears, he looked her in the eyes, his own filled with sorrow and self-hatred, yet both of these were overshadowed by tears of joy.
"I know you can never forgive a worthless monster like me, but I'm so glad that you're safe now."

Last edited:
"She's probably leading you somewhere, but there's no telling if it's good or bad. It's your choice if you want to risk it, but I don't know if the others would want to follow or not." Siegfried said to the man, shaking his head before turning towards a voice behind him.
He heard the voice of the girl he was fretting over not moments ago, much calmer now, and directed towards him, causing him to fall to his knees in front of her, gently wrapping his arms around her before he spoke, his voice coming out in tear-filled sobs.
"I'm Siegfried, and no, I- I don't deserve to be thanked. I failed you at every turn, and I broke my promise of protecting you. I couldn't keep you safe, no matter how hard I tried, and all I've been is a burden to you and your friends."
Lifting his head from the girl's shoulder, which he had accidentally soaked in tears, he looked her in the eyes, his own filled with sorrow and self-hatred, yet both of these were overshadowed by tears of joy.
"I know you can never forgive a worthless monster like me, but I'm so glad that you're safe now."
Ellie wasn't very much used to accepting such emotional hugs, especially from strangers, and she was even worse at comforting people. It's like she always said the things the person didn't want to hear. And she was really grateful for what Siegfried did, so she didn't want to make him feel any worse for him. All of this resulted in her awkwardly holding her hands up when the man hugged her, as she let out a nervous chuckle.

"Hey that's not true. You didn't know what would happen, who can blame you? I mean... I can't hold a grudge against you for something this fucking asshole started..." The gentleness in Ellie's voice seemed to completely disappear in those last words. She nodded over to the dead doctor Arden, looking at him with such a hateful look in her eyes. Ellie had been crying like a little girl for hours straight, and never in her life would she be able to walk properly again, all because of his actions.

Looking back to Siegfried, she gave him a little smile. "Hey. Even though I was kinda retarded, I loved watching that guy get zapped. Everything worked out, right?" She gave him an unsure look, not certain if her little speech helped him at all.

@Caramon Zero @york @MrDubWubs @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow @The Last Outlaw

*Yang smacked her lips as she awoke. She looked over and noticed she was holding Elsa like a teddy bear. She quickly scurried away from her as she blushed and looked around hoping no one saw. She then quickly stands up clearing her throat*
@york @Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Caramon Zero

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellie looked over at Yang and managed to hold back a chuckle. She saw the way the girl was sleeping, but wasn't going to make any comments about it. She only gave her a smile. Of course she couldn't help but notice Elsa as well. Ellie realized the ice queen wasn't doing well at all. And now that she remembered everything she went through all that time ago, and she felt terrible for it, even if she wasn't the one who did it all. She felt like it would be way too awkward approaching Elsa now, it was almost scary.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@MrDubWubs
@Caramon Zero

So yeah. Now what...*she looked around and then shrugged. She sat down next to Ellie with a sigh*
Ellie pushed herself back a bit, the three of them now sitting in an almost-circle. "Well I dunno about you guys... But I wanna get the fuck out of here. This place has been creeping me out. I mean, we all woke up here today, right? We haven't been here for 3 years, have we?" she asked. She didn't believe the doctor in the first place, but... you never know.

@Caramon Zero

Ellie pushed herself back a bit, the three of them now sitting in an almost-circle. "Well I dunno about you guys... But I wanna get the fuck out of here. This place has been creeping me out. I mean, we all woke up here today, right? We haven't been here for 3 years, have we?" she asked. She didn't believe the doctor in the first place, but... you never know.

@Caramon Zero
No. It's been about a day. Maybe two at the most, but not three years. *she cracked her neck and her fist thinking of something else to say. Instead she just started humming a song from her favorite band*

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsa opened one eye, listening to the others talk. She felt sick to her stomach and bit her lower lip. Had they really been there three years? That had to be impossible, right?

"But if we've been here for three years, wouldn't I have had my baby right now? I don't remember having my baby. Unless... I had it and the people here took it away from me," Elsa wrote to the others, sitting up quickly with a startled look on her face. Or maybe she was in hell so long that her pregnancy hadn't progressed? Elsa wasn't sure.

@Joellie @MrDubWubs @The Last Outlaw @anyone else around

//ooc: I'm still at work, but had to write a reply. XD

Elsa opened one eye, listening to the others talk. She felt sick to her stomach and bit her lower lip. Had they really been there three years? That had to be impossible, right?
"But if we've been here for three years, wouldn't I have had my baby right now? I don't remember having my baby. Unless... I had it and the people here took it away from me," Elsa wrote to the others, sitting up quickly with a startled look on her face. Or maybe she was in hell so long that her pregnancy hadn't progressed? Elsa wasn't sure.
//ooc: I'm still at work, but had to write a reply. XD
As Elsa shot up and held her written words up for everyone to see, Ellie gave her a quick look before looking away again. Now that she somehow knew what happened to the woman, she had been getting feelings of guilt every time she looked at her. But the silence was holding on for a bit too long, and Ellie could see that Elsa was getting really worried. On top of that, she didn't even know she was pregnant. "Elsa..." she started. "It's fine, we've only been here a day... Your... baby's still in there."

Once again, Ellie might not have phrased it right, but she hoped it would comfort her at least a little. She was now feeling a sort of cocktail of happiness, guilt and empathy whenever she looked at Elsa. She wanted to get up and walk over to her to make the attempt at comforting her more personal, but... well yeah.

@MrDubWubs
@Caramon Zero

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@ york
@MrDubWubs
@Everyone Else

"I think we are asking the wrong questions." Lee said to the others. "We all came to Silent Hill for one reason, to find a loved one right?" Lee glanced down the hall before turning back, "We don't even who sent us or even if our loved ones are here, we could be walking straight into a trap and we wouldn't even now it." Lee said as he leaned back in a chair.

Elsa leaned back touching her forehead. Ellie was probably right, but there was also the chance she was wrong. What if Elsa had been in some kind of coma and they took her baby? She really hoped that wasn't the case. Keeping that baby alive meant everything to her.

"This probably is a trap, Lee," Elsa replied (still in writing of course). "I've seen the person I came here for multiple times and it wasn't really her. I feel like we're just trapped in one big ghost town with changing scenes. And... I want out. If this place keeps stressing me out, I could have a miscarriage. If my child wasn't already taken from me." She frowned at the thought. Elsa didn't want any stranger raising her child. She wanted to keep him or her.

//ooc: On break and just dropping another reply since this is going slow. XD

@Joellie @The Last Outlaw @everyone in med bay

@Joellie @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Last Outlaw @MrDubWubs

Siegfried was surprised by how easily he'd been forgiven for actions that had caused him such guilt, yet the look in the girl's eyes told him that she truly didn't blame him for what had befallen her.
As he loosened his ridged posture, his hands found their way to a small bottle on the floor, picking it up and looking it over before turning to the girl with a warm smile, his joy almost radiating from him.

"If you took one of these, and it cleared away the toxins, from what this says, you should be able to walk again. The piece he cut out controlled your motor functions, so if it really did grow back, you should be able to walk now!"

As he turned his head towards the others, he noticed what Elsa had been 'saying', giving her a bright, joking smile as he looked her over.
"Your child is safe, as is his father. Let's hope the child doesn't take too much from him, though, one of him is enough."

Sieg gave a short laugh, yet shook his head as his smile faded, tilting his head back a bit as he spoke, the seriousness in his eyes not so convincing coupled with the odd posture in which he sat.

"On another note, we're all trapped in this town because we've been dragged into a type of 'pocket universe' controlled by an incredibly evil being. From what I can see, we all should be dead after all we've been through, yet we're still alive. Why do you think that is? Would someone truly torment others for no reason? No, I think we're being used as a way to create a food source for the one who's trapped us here. What's being fed on, and why it had to be us, are both questions I don't have answers for, but a name keeps appearing in every place we've been to: Akibahara, the Arch-Demon."

Last edited:
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ellie didn't even realize she was staring at Elsa's stomach until Siegfried mentioned she might be able to walk again. It seemed almost too good to be true. Very slowly and carefully, Ellie started trying to push herself up, starting in a squatting position. But even while pushing herself up on her legs from there, she was having trouble. Half a second after starting off, she waved her arms around and put one of her hands on Siegfried's shoulder to keep herself from falling. "Woah... I... I dunno, everything still feels really weird..." She sat back down, sighing deeply. "Guess that's not fixed then. Fucking asshole doctor..."

// Just took a nap, almost broke my record of staying awake :3 Also, just gonna tag the people I'm talking to / have talked to recently, otherwise the others will get on with like fifty alerts xD

@Caramon Zero
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@MrDubWubs

Elsa felt a little better with Siegfried smiling, at her but was still a little anxious.

"I hope my baby is safe. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if he or she wasn't. But if they child turns out like my husband, I'll be just fine. At least he or she will be a cheerful, strong individual." Elsa wrote a smile face at the end of her sentance to show she was happy about the idea even if she still couldn't physcislly smile.

She glanced to Ellie after a moment, however, realizing she was starin at her belly.

"What is it?" Elsa questioned in writing.

@Joellie @Caramon Zero

Elsa felt a little better with Siegfried smiling, at her but was still a little anxious.
"I hope my baby is safe. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if he or she wasn't. But if they child turns out like my husband, I'll be just fine. At least he or she will be a cheerful, strong individual." Elsa wrote a smile face at the end of her sentance to show she was happy about the idea even if she still couldn't physcislly smile.
She glanced to Ellie after a moment, however, realizing she was starin at her belly.
"What is it?" Elsa questioned in writing.
Moving her head a little closer and squinting her eyes in order to be able to read what Elsa wrote, Ellie then pulled a slightly nervous face again. "N-Nothing. I mean, I just... I didn't know you were... y'know... I... I'm sorry." she quickly stopped herself, looking away again. It was fascinating to her. She had never seen a pregnant woman before, and come to think of it, it had been a very long time since she'd last seen an actual baby. The people back at home taught her all about childbirth and those kinds of things, but she was still very much looking forward to Elsa having her baby.

Unfortunately, she still couldn't help but feel eaten up by guilt when looking at the queen. Sometimes she saw the crazy look on her face, with the red cross-shaped rash on it. And now the poor woman seemed to be doing even worse than back then... mentally, at least. Frowning, she looked down at the ground, crossing her legs once again. "Congratulations though! Heh..."

Moving her head a little closer and squinting her eyes in order to be able to read what Elsa wrote, Ellie then pulled a slightly nervous face again. "N-Nothing. I mean, I just... I didn't know you were... y'know... I... I'm sorry." she quickly stopped herself, looking away again. It was fascinating to her. She had never seen a pregnant woman before, and come to think of it, it had been a very long time since she'd last seen an actual baby. The people back at home taught her all about childbirth and those kinds of things, but she was still very much looking forward to Elsa having her baby.

Unfortunately, she still couldn't help but feel eaten up by guilt when looking at the queen. Sometimes she saw the crazy look on her face, with the red cross-shaped rash on it. And now the poor woman seemed to be doing even worse than back then... mentally, at least. Frowning, she looked down at the ground, crossing her legs once again. "Congratulations though! Heh..."

Elsa raised an eyebrow, slightly confused.

"Didn't you know I was pregnant? You were the one who blurted it out to my husband." Elsa paused before adding, "Which I'm actually grateful for because he's very happy about it. The only thing he doesn't know is the gender..."

Glancing down at herself, Elsa wondered if the size of her belly had increased at all. She was wearing some baggy clothes over the original armor she had on so she had never really gotten the chance to check.

@Joellie

Elsa raised an eyebrow, slightly confused.
"Didn't you know I was pregnant? You were the one who blurted it out to my husband." Elsa paused before adding, "Which I'm actually grateful for because he's very happy about it. The only thing he doesn't know is the gender..."
Glancing down at herself, Elsa wondered if the size of her belly had increased at all. She was wearing some baggy clothes over the original armor she had on so she had never really gotten the chance to check.
"I... I did?" Ellie frowned in confusion. After a few more seconds, it finally hit her again. "Oh! Oh, yeah... I remember now. Sorry, I'm just a little..." she cleared her throat. "... Confused. You don't wanna know what's going on in my head right now..." Maybe it was best if Elsa didn't know she remembered now. After all, it still wasn't her who did it, she was sure of that, but how the memories ended up in her brain anyway was still a mystery to her.

"Well... Still, congratulations..." she added, avoiding eye contact with the woman.

// good I have her brain as an excuse for totally forgetting important stuff like that (:

Status
Not open for further replies.