Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee seemed to doze off and woke up, something was wrong. He couldn't put his finger on it. He stood with a groan and looked around the room. Solaire was still asleep and Elsa was missing. Lee stumbled around a bit before he regained his balance. He needed to find the others. He began stumbling towards when he heard the faintest voice say "Lee".

Lee stopped in his tracks and his eyes widened, what was that. "Lee!" He heard again, Lee turned to face the Medbay and scanned for movement, aside form Elsa's husband, he didn't register anything. Disappointed, he turned back to the hall. He took a step forward and looked up. what he saw next made his skin crawl.

"Clementine?" He said in surprise as his "daughter" just stared back. After a few moments of staring at each other. Clementine turned and ran into the darkness.

"Clem, wait!" Lee said as he ran after her, after about 5 minuets of searching for Clem, Lee gave up and found a whole bunch of people, including Elsa.

"Hey! You guys see a little girl around here, maybe 10 or 11?" Lee asked the group as he pulled a pic of Clem he had on him for good luck.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121003051329/walkingdead/images/4/47/EP4_Scared_Clementine.png

@Everyone with Ellie

Elsa nodded and began her hunt for something to help. When Sophia found a bottle of pills and offered it to her, she took it. Her hands shook as she tried to open it, but eventually she got it open and took a pill. She sighed and tucked the pill into the bag she was carrying. Elsa hoped that pill would help. She needed all the mental support she could get.
Glancing back to the cabinet after a moment, Elsa took one more pill bottle, the first kind of medication she had been looking for: Xanax. She could still take that if she needed something for anxiety. She tucked that one in her bag and turned to Sophia.
"Maybe now I won't... lose my mind as often. Thank you. Do you want to sit down with me and rest?" she asked. She wasn't sure how Sophia was doing. She had been too busy struggling she her own problems to ask. Now maybe she could.
@The Last Outlaw
Sophie sighed, she sounded very relieved when she saw that Elsa seemed to be in a better condition than she was before. When Elsa asked if she wanted to sit down with her and rest Sophie nodded "I hope those pills Ellie took might undo the effects of that lobotomy..." she said, then paused a moment when she heard that man speak. She would walk over to help him right now, but she felt a little worn out right now, and in a manner or speaking felt like she wouldn't be too much help to him. Perhaps once she rested a little and regathered her thoughts, she could go help him, but her thoughts were interrupted by Lee holding out a picture of a young looking girl asking if anyone's seen her. "Sorry Lee... I don't think I have." She said, looking a little sad, the thing that confused her was that he never asked anyone that until now.

Sophie sighed, she sounded very relieved when she saw that Elsa seemed to be in a better condition than she was before. When Elsa asked if she wanted to sit down with her and rest Sophie nodded "I hope those pills Ellie took might undo the effects of that lobotomy..." she said, then paused a moment when she heard that man speak. She would walk over to help him right now, but she felt a little worn out right now, and in a manner or speaking felt like she wouldn't be too much help to him. Perhaps once she rested a little and regathered her thoughts, she could go help him, but her thoughts were interrupted by Lee holding out a picture of a young looking girl asking if anyone's seen her. "Sorry Lee... I don't think I have." She said, looking a little sad, the thing that confused her was that he never asked anyone that until now.
Lee frowned when Sophie said she hadn't seen Clem, how was that possible? Clem had to walk by the group to get to where Lee was. "Are you 100% sure you didn't see her Sophie, maybe you saw her but didn't realize that's my daughter. Here take a better look at her, maybe that'll jog you memory." Lee said as panic started to creep in

@york @The Last Outlaw

When Lee ran up, Elsa shook her head with a frown when he asked if they had seen Clementine. She felt bad for him. The Queen knew all too well what it was like to worry about someone you were missing.

She then sat next to Sophia and touched the top of her hand with one hand while writing with a free hand.

"You've been so strong for me. Thank you so much for all of your help. This whole thing has been hell for me. I'm sure it wasn't great for you either. If I can at least gain a little strength, I want to help you out as much as I can."

Elsa shivered. She was still so weak and hurting. She couldn't keep being like this, especially if she was pregnant.

Lee seemed to doze off and woke up, something was wrong. He couldn't put his finger on it. He stood with a groan and looked around the room. Solaire was still asleep and Elsa was missing. Lee stumbled around a bit before he regained his balance. He needed to find the others. He began stumbling towards when he heard the faintest voice say "Lee".
Lee stopped in his tracks and his eyes widened, what was that. "Lee!" He heard again, Lee turned to face the Medbay and scanned for movement, aside form Elsa's husband, he didn't register anything. Disappointed, he turned back to the hall. He took a step forward and looked up. what he saw next made his skin crawl.
"Clementine?" He said in surprise as his "daughter" just stared back. After a few moments of staring at each other. Clementine turned and ran into the darkness.
"Clem, wait!" Lee said as he ran after her, after about 5 minuets of searching for Clem, Lee gave up and found a whole bunch of people, including Elsa.
"Hey! You guys see a little girl around here, maybe 10 or 11?" Lee asked the group as he pulled a pic of Clem he had on him for good luck.
@Everyone with Ellie
"Clementine..."

She just said it as soon as she saw the picture Lee was holding. "That's Clementine..."

Lying on her back on the ground, Ellie was silent for about a minute. But the pill was having an effect already. Brain cells were being restored, but also... created. She gained new memories. Entire scenes were flashing through her memory, starting in a museum and ending in a mansion on an island. She remembered all the people she met, all the suffering they all went through.

Some of those memories were of Clementine and her partner back then, Luke. Not being able to actually stand, Ellie just sat up straight on the ground, pausing and looking around for a few seconds.

"... Some crazy shit happened here today, huh...?" she spoke out loud, not to anyone in particular.

@Errrbody here

Lee frowned when Sophie said she hadn't seen Clem, how was that possible? Clem had to walk by the group to get to where Lee was. "Are you 100% sure you didn't see her Sophie, maybe you saw her but didn't realize that's my daughter. Here take a better look at her, maybe that'll jog you memory." Lee said as panic started to creep in
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"I didn't see anyone that looked like her... Or at least that I could remember anyways..."
Sophie said with a frown, to be quite frank, she's never seen someone even remotely like that girl anywhere as of yet... Perhaps she'd forgotten or something? When she felt Elsa's hand suddenly be placed on the top of her head, she nodded, smiling a little as she read what Elsa had wrote "I guess I did what Simon would have done... If he was still around." she said quietly, then, she noticed Elsa was shivering quite a bit so she moved closer to her in hopes of keeping her a little warmer than she was before. "This place hasn't been easy on all of us." She added, motioning towards the guilt ridden man who had recently tried to take his own life (@Caramon Zero ).

"Clementine..."

She just said it as soon as she saw the picture Lee was holding. "That's Clementine..."

Lying on her back on the ground, Ellie was silent for about a minute. But the pill was having an effect already. Brain cells were being restored, but also... created. She gained new memories. Entire scenes were flashing through her memory, starting in a museum and ending in a mansion on an island. She remembered all the people she met, all the suffering they all went through.

Some of those memories were of Clementine and her partner back then, Luke. Not being able to actually stand, Ellie just sat up straight on the ground, pausing and looking around for a few seconds.

"... Some crazy shit happened here today, huh...?" she spoke out loud, not to anyone in particular.

@Errrbody here
Ellie!*Yang ran over and hugged Ellie so tight she almost broke a few ribs* I'm so glad you're better!
@
everyone

@ york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie

Lee frowned and started to grow more desperate. "You did something to her didn't you?" He said calmly as he glare hardened at Sophie. She had to, Ellie was psychically incapable of doing anything right now and Lee knew Elsa wouldn't do such a thing. That only left Sophie. "What the fuck did you do to my baby?" He asked calmly. He pulled a jagged glass shard from behind his back, the shard was wrapped in a towel to prevent the glass from cutting Lee. Lee took a step towards Sophie

Ellie!*Yang ran over and hugged Ellie so tight she almost broke a few ribs* I'm so glad you're better!
@everyone
Ellie chuckled as she hugged back, glad she was doing at least a little better. "Me too... God, you were just... awesome." She let go for a second, looking at Yang with a smile. "... Thanks."

Then, she was about to turn to Siegfried and Sophie when she saw Lee pulling out some glass as what she could only assume would be a weapon. "Woah, woah, hey! Lee! Stop it, don't do that shit!"

@erbody

@The Last Outlaw
Sophie stood up a little more wearily than she did before, she wasn't angry, just upset that Lee had misunderstood what she said "I have no reason to hurt her... It's not like hurting her would accomplish anything in the first place." she tried to explain. Noticing the glass shard Lee was brandishing Sophie sighed "Look, it's your call... I'm not going to stop you or anything." she added, she tensed herself but didn't raise her hands just yet, she wasn't sure if Lee would listen to her reasoning.

"No, it most certainly hasn't. If you need my help with anything else you run into that may be a problem, don't hesitate to let me know. I'll going to try and be stronger now. I need to for my... baby."

Elsa moved in front of Sophie when Lee stepped toward her with the glass shard.

"Whatever happened to Ellie wasn't Sophie's fault. Don't hurt her. She hasn't done anything but try to help us," Elsa wrote, holding up her notebook for Lee to see.

@york @The Last Outlaw

@ york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie

Lee frowned and started to grow more desperate. "You did something to her didn't you?" He said calmly as he glare hardened at Sophie. She had to, Ellie was psychically incapable of doing anything right now and Lee knew Elsa wouldn't do such a thing. That only left Sophie. "What the fuck did you do to my baby?" He asked calmly. He pulled a jagged glass shard from behind his back, the shard was wrapped in a towel to prevent the glass from cutting Lee. Lee took a step towards Sophie
*Yang quickly stepped in frent of Sophie with her happenies, of Ellie being better, disappearing and changed into a stern look. Having to protect everyone like this is going to kill me.* She didn't do it. Put that down before I make you.
@york @Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@ york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@MrDubWubs

Lee growled when Elsa and Yang took a stand in Sophie's defense. "You're liars!" He screamed at them. "Tell me where she is or I'll carve a permanent smile on all your faces. Tell me the truth!"

Lee had snapped.

@ york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@MrDubWubs

Lee growled when Elsa and Yang took a stand in Sophie's defense. "You're liars!" He screamed at them. "Tell me where she is or I'll carve a permanent smile on all your faces. Tell me the truth!"

Lee had snapped.

Elsa walked forward, putting a hand on Lee's shoulder.

"If anyone knows how you feel it's me. Please calm down. I know it hurts, but we haven't seen her. And I can promise you none of us have done anything to her. Nobody is smiling about your pain. Just give me the shard," Elsa wrote before setting her notebook down. She extended a shaky hand out to him, hoping he might hand it to her. She wasn't sure if he would hurt her or not, but she wanted to hope she could calm him down. If worse came to worse, he could take drugs to help calm him down like she had to do.

@The Last Outlaw @york @MrDubWubs @anyone else around XD

Lee had snapped.
(Sophie's thoughts (dialogue only XD):
)
Sophie rushed over, dodging behind the others and aproaching Lee "You came here because Clementine sent you a letter... Right?" she asked him as calmly as she could... She stood in front of him now bracing herself for any pain he might cause her, but she was willing to take a risk to get a point across.

@ york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@MrDubWubs

Lee had snapped.
*Yang let Elsa try to calm the man down. She was ready to attack him and she would make it hurt. She was caught off guard when Sophie jumped in front of her. Yand didn't like it, but she let it happen. Lee could do some serious damage to either Elsa or Sophie right now. Yang wouldn't be able to stop him very quickly if he did*

@The Last Outlaw @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Joellie @MrDubWubs

"They didn't do anything to her!" Siegfried said, raising his head, his eyes ablaze as he got to his feet, walking over to the man.
"And if you got a message from her, she's probably already dead. You can hope all you want, but you have to face the cold reality that she may not be around for you to find."
He set his left hand around the glass, being sure not to break it, and set other on the man's shoulder, looking him in the eye.
"If you're set on the belief that she still lives, then let us help you search for her."

Last edited:
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@ York
@MrDubWubs
@Everybody Else

Lee frowned at what Elsa had said and his grip on the shard loosened, allowing Siegfried to take the shard from him. He ignored Sophie's question and looked up to Elsa. "Sorry Elsa, guess I'm more nutty then I thought, I swore I saw Clem though." Lee stated. What was happening to him? He was about to turn back and head back to the Medbay when he saw Clem. "There she is!" Lee said in surprise, pointing to an empty corner of the hall.

Clementine smiled and waved to Lee, causing Lee to wave back. Clem giggled and ran down the hall, "Clem wait!" He turned to the group, we needed "We need go after her."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Last Outlaw @Joellie @MrDubWubs @Caramon Zero
Sophie frowned "Odd... Why can't I see her..." she said quietly, perhaps it was like that incident with that twisted version of Simon, the one that tore a chunk out of her leg... She didn't exactly fancy a repeat of that incident, even if it was with someone else.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@ York
@MrDubWubs
@Everybody Else

Lee frowned at what Elsa had said and his grip on the shard loosened, allowing Siegfried to take the shard from him. He ignored Sophie's question and looked up to Elsa. "Sorry Elsa, guess I'm more nutty then I thought, I swore I saw Clem though." Lee stated. What was happening to him? He was about to turn back and head back to the Medbay when he saw Clem. "There she is!" Lee said in surprise, pointing to an empty corner of the hall.

Clementine smiled and waved to Lee, causing Lee to wave back. Clem giggled and ran down the hall, "Clem wait!" He turned to the group, we needed "We need go after her."
Sorry. Dude. Nothings there. You're just having illusions. *Yang had no sympathy in her voice. She said that as blunt as blunt could be*

Status
Not open for further replies.