( Going with Sylvanas this time )

1 - Solaire
2 - Elsa
2- Siegfred
1 - Sylvanas
1 - Lee

Last edited:
The ceremony continued...
Ariel cried out, her eyes fuming an eternal black, as the blood washed away, giving into a viscous tar-like substance seeping from every pore of her body. The red danced AND DANCED AND DANCED in her head until all she saw was RED. She looked pitifully down upon her child, the monster, her dear loving- riiiip! Something tore out of it's chest, spewing white hot gore across Ariel's delicate features. She froze; mortified with fear as Claudia Wolf chanted the last of her paganistic ritual...
Oh, proud fragrance of life which
flies towards the heart. Oh, cup
which brims with the whitest of
wine, it is in thee that all begins!

Ariel saw a feminine entity tear away at The Sepulcher's chest cavity once again, therefore freeing whatever Claudia and her 'Order' summoned, "GRAWWWGH!" It- no, she screamed with an inhuman tone, bellowing Briarcliff Manor into oblivion--the walls shook violently, as did the floors, pebbles dripped down from the ceiling revealing:
tumblr_mb9ntfSnrI1rv3b62o1_500.gif
Her.

Except not as cheerful.​

She was 100% nude, sporting raven black hair, youthful features, possibly a teenager, and glared at her mother with pitch-black eyes...
A second passes.

Two seconds.

She barfed on Ariel's face.

scary-movie-2-puking-scene-o.gif
Raven looked at the scene unfold before her. When she saw the girl appear necked she felt a shuddered pass of memories of her own experience flooding to her mind. 'Well at least it's not blood.' She then realized her legs finally were letting her move but she now had a different intention. She neared the girl along with her mother. She sighed and took of her cloak now only in a leotard. She held it up to the girl blocking most of the others view. "It's not much but here." Raven offered she didn't think she was really interrupting anything at this point and if she was she was now in the middle of the enchantment on the floor. She also still holding up her cloak reached and grabbed a handkerchief and looked at Ariel. Then throw it in her lap with a sigh. 'Unlike Brother Blood at least I can do something to help a little.' She then turned her attention once more on the girl not caring what the nuns may do to her she could run if need ed just like she had done at St. Sebastian just this time not covered in blood and only with security of her cloak. She did not let her emotions be ignored and there for made sure to stay alert and aware.

(I vote Lee not sorry for it, he seems way to.....violent compared to my Lee xD)

(( If there isn't a tiebreaker in the next few minutes I'll arbitrarily choose who gets eliminated from the '2' votes. ))

(( Siegfred it is! ))

// UHM UH, UH, UH, UH, I ELECT ELLIE

Wait, is that possible? THEN ELSA.

Matthew looked around the entrance. The ominous setting mixed with the escaped psychopathic patients of the mental asylum brought chills to his body. He looked around him nd behind him, trying to not cause trouble with the patients. Matt began thinking two things; One was that he had lost sight of Regina and Two was the fact that she said it was "1964". The chills increased as he thought again "If I am in 1964, then.... I'm only ten years old..." He looked around and down to himself, unknown if he was safe or if something would happen...

@Akibahara
@TheColourlessRainbow
// Need some interaction.

(( Next round up in 2-3 hours. ))

(( Please stop posting! New Round incoming! ))

CHAPTER FOUR
“Xibilation”

Briarcliff Manor was falling down.

Ariel's spawn, a demon child by her very nature, slaughtered everyone around her. She stood over the priestess, Claudia Wolf, an Order leader, the Bringer of Paradise, and lifted her head in the sky, issuing forth a bloodcurdling howl of pain, agony, having felt her mother's suffering – the constant rape and torture Ariel was subject to.

The walls were red, sure, but she wasn't over yet...

Claudia Wolf smirked idly, this demon had no control over her. Over her immense ability to dominate and control Silent Hill. She idly walked off as her followers were ripped apart by large, barbwire-like tendrils that tore away flesh from bone, entrails from belly, and limbs from sockets.
screen-shot-2013-01-10-at-3-31-29-pm.png

She didn't care. The Rebirth of Paradise was at hand... all thanks to a certain Little Mermaid.

You found yourself in the midst of chaos – the inmates ran around like chickens with their heads cut off, the Asylum was collapsing due to... something. BOOM! What was that? You had enough time to watch Ushiromya, Kamina, Alice, and Juuzou get smashed by a volley of massive boulders originating from the Manor rooftop.

Oh, and despite Siegfred's reckless attitude- he was NOT a traitor. There's no discerning traitor weapon or I.D. signifying his treason.

The marble décor of the Asylum crumbles beneath you, as if waking up from a bad dream, sending you into a deep dark chasm. Well, except for one person. Yang, rushed toward John Wick and Ellie, moments away from esca-- Boom. It's as if she stepped on a landmine. Her body suddenly blew up into meaty chunks. Her beautiful golden locks flew apart, sending brain and bone matter onto the Asylum floor. Her gorgeous oriental features is barely recognizable, resembling little more than swiss cheese. Regina and Liam Neeson were sprayed with Yang's entrails, shocked at the sudden display of ultraviolence... only to vanish in the pit below.

And once again.

Your vision blackened.
10 MINUTES LATER...
You woke up. For the fourth time.

Sitting up, you rub your forehead. Ugh. Damn migraines. Slumped back on a dirty brick wall, your eyes adjusted to the sudden onset of darkness. Everything was so... surreal. Dreamlike, dare I say. You're in the midst of a 'Lakeside Amusement Park,' it's ratty, abandoned years ago, sporting a rusty gate entrance followed by red-and-white canvas on either side. The creepy part was the pink cute-yet-horrifying rabbit mascots caked with red, red blood...
park_entrance2.jpg
You saw someone in the distance...

Claudia Wolf.

She glanced at you momentarily before vanishing into the darkness...

Hm. Strange.
There's a [theme park map] on one of the benches—but there's too many rides to visit, and lucky for you, a large red circle encases the 'important' areas:

Option 1.) Borley Haunted Mansion: A haunted mansion, advising pregnant and weak-hearted people to refrain from entering; children under the age of eight must be accompanied by an adult.

Option 2.) Mountain Coaster: An ordinary roller coaster. There appears to be a special object shinning brightly at the tip of it's wooden tracks. Claudia Wolf was seen heading this way.

Option 3.) Fortune House: A fortune teller house that features a fortune teller and a crystal ball.

Option 4.) Sweet Factory Store: A store where the player can buy treats, chocolate, Butter Cakes, T-shirts, stuffed animals of Robbie the Rabbit and more. You could see someone shuffling through in the darkness far, far away—but it's too hard to tell who it is. Oh and there's a flickering plasma screen TV you could see in the distance.

Option 5.) Tunnel of Love: A ride taken by swan boats through dark passages, in pairs. It's meant to provide a relaxing environment to encouraging romance between couples. It looks very fleshy inside, but you're not sure what it is.

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will be set up shortly. And most importantly—VOTE FOR WHO YOU BELIEVE THE TRAITOR IS. This round will end Wednesday or Thursday!
Cast List:
@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)

@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Detective Matthew "Matt" Scudder
@TheColourlessRainbow as Regina Mills (Once Upon A Time)
@Jane the Killer as Jane the Killer (Creepypasta)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Ara Haan - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROWN OFF A CATWALK!
Ellie/Joel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!

Ariel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Siegfred - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Gamzee and Tavros - KILLED! INNOCENT! CUT TO PIECES!
Yang - KILLED! INNOCENT! BLOWN UP!
Alice - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Kamina - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Juuzou - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Ushiroyma - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!

Risk of Elimination:
T-Dog
Ib
Red
Kanaya

Last edited by a moderator:
York scoffs at the haunted house, but perks his brows as he spots a fortune teller on the map, perhaps someone with a sixth sense, like him?
Or maybe they were just a palm reader who made things up as they went along?

Whatever the case may be, he heads toward the fortune teller

ROUND FOUR:
“Xibilation”

Briarcliff Manor was falling down.

Ariel's spawn, a demon child by her very nature, slaughtered everyone around her. She stood over the priestess, Claudia Wolf, an Order leader, the Bringer of Paradise, and lifted her head in the sky, issuing forth a bloodcurdling howl of pain, agony, having felt her mother's suffering – the constant rape and torture Ariel was subject to.

The walls were red, sure, but she wasn't over yet...

Claudia Wolf smirked idly, this demon had no control over her. Over her immense ability to dominate and control Silent Hill. She idly walked off as her followers were ripped apart by large, barbwire-like tendrils that tore away flesh from bone, entrails from belly, and limbs from sockets.
screen-shot-2013-01-10-at-3-31-29-pm.png

She didn't care. The Rebirth of Paradise was at hand... all thanks to a certain Little Mermaid.

You found yourself in the midst of chaos – the inmates ran around like chickens with their heads cut off, the Asylum was collapsing due to... something. BOOM! What was that? You had enough time to watch Ushiromya, Kamina, Alice, and Juuzou get smashed by a volley of massive boulders originating from the Manor rooftop.

Oh, and despite Siegfred's reckless attitude- he was NOT a traitor. There's no discerning traitor weapon or I.D. signifying his treason.

The marble décor of the Asylum crumbles beneath you, as if waking up from a bad dream, sending you into a deep dark chasm. Well, except for one person. Yang, rushed toward John Wick and Ellie, moments away from esca-- Boom. It's as if she stepped on a landmine. Her body suddenly blew up into meaty chunks. Her beautiful golden locks flew apart, sending brain and bone matter onto the Asylum floor. Her gorgeous oriental features is barely recognizable, resembling little more than swiss cheese. Regina and Liam Neeson were sprayed with Yang's entrails, shocked at the sudden display of ultraviolence... only to vanish in the pit below.
tumblr_lwjbezcYWt1r5ukv6o1_400.gif

And once again.

Your vision blackened.
10 MINUTES LATER...
You woke up. For the fourth time.

Sitting up, you rub your forehead. Ugh. Damn migraines. Slumped back on a dirty brick wall, your eyes adjusted to the sudden onset of darkness. Everything was so... surreal. Dreamlike, dare I say. You're in the midst of a 'Lakeside Amusement Park,' it's ratty, abandoned years ago, sporting a rusty gate entrance followed by red-and-white canvas on either side. The creepy part was the pink cute-yet-horrifying rabbit mascots caked with red, red blood...
park_entrance2.jpg
You saw someone in the distance...

Claudia Wolf.

She glanced at you momentarily before vanishing into the darkness...

Hm. Strange.
There's a [theme park map] on one of the benches—but there's too many rides to visit, and lucky for you, a large red circle encases the 'important' areas:

Option 1.) Borley Haunted Mansion: A haunted mansion, advising pregnant and weak-hearted people to refrain from entering; children under the age of eight must be accompanied by an adult.

Option 2.) Mountain Coaster: An ordinary roller coaster. There appears to be a special object shinning brightly at the tip of it's wooden tracks. Claudia Wolf was seen heading this way.

Option 3.) Fortune House: A fortune teller house that features a fortune teller and a crystal ball.

Option 4.) Sweet Factory Store: A store where the player can buy treats, chocolate, Butter Cakes, T-shirts, stuffed animals of Robbie the Rabbit and more. You could see someone shuffling through in the darkness far, far away—but it's too hard to tell who it is. Oh and there's a flickering plasma screen TV you could see in the distance.

Option 5.) Tunnel of Love: A ride taken by swan boats through dark passages, in pairs. It's meant to provide a relaxing environment to encouraging romance between couples. It looks very fleshy inside, but you're not sure what it is.

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will be set up shortly. And most importantly—VOTE FOR WHO YOU BELIEVE THE TRAITOR IS. This round will end Wednesday or Thursday!
Cast List:
@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)

@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Detective Matthew "Matt" Scudder
@TheColourlessRainbow as Regina Mills (Once Upon A Time)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Ara Haan - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROWN OFF A CATWALK!
Ellie/Joel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!

Ariel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Siegfred - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Gamzee and Tavros - KILLED! INNOCENT! CUT TO PIECES!
Yang - KILLED! INNOCENT! BLOWN UP!
Alice - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Kamina - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Juuzou - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!
Ushiroyma - KILLED! INNOCENT! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!

Risk of Elimination:
T-Dog
Ib
Red
Kanaya

*Christ...these moments where we all pass out are becoming rather annoying. As if the random killings weren't bad enough... I shook my head, and got up on my feet. I then looked around, noticing we were in an amusement park. An abandon one from the looks of it. Great... Could things get any worse? Wait, forget I said that...of course things are going to get worse. Nothing so far has gotten better. Well, as far as I know.*

*I took another look around, and spotted a Fortune House. Well, it's the least terrifying place here, so this 'ought to be good. I approached the Fortune House with caution. Who knows what could be lurking in those shadows...*

@Akibahara

Status
Not open for further replies.