Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regina shot a smile, she was finally out of her head, how awful that was, but she was back now, and she could feel her magic flowing in her veins, Regina took a step towards the group,

"I can set her aflame, or maybe a little sleeping curse?" suggested Regina before her eyes shot to Raven,

"But first, this little traitor needs to pay." Regina placed her hand palm up, her fingers inwards, causing a large fireball to from she throw it at Raven, aiming for the young girls hooded face.

@york
@Raven
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
Raven looked at Regina "Great here I go again." She paused and looked at the fire ball. "Throw it I dare you I don't care if I ended up with more burns but I'm not the enemy. It is now Clarie I have been well fixed in the head I guess you could say. My demonic aura I'm afraid had been released for a time but is now trapped once more. But I will not say I don't deserve being punished for my actions."
Raven watched as the ball of flame went to hit her. She caught it with her bare hand. And said nothing more.

@TheColourlessRainbow @york @Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@york @Raven @Archmage Jeremiah @Joellie

Elsa frowned and sighed when Sophie said she would help. "Just don't get yourself killed, okay? If you want any more weapons, just ask and I can make you some out of ice. I can even make you armor. I just don't want you to charge into things unprepared."

With worry, she looked over at Sylvanas. "Are you sure you're all right? You didn't suffer a head injury, did you?" she asked, unsure.

When Ellie made a suggestion, Elsa replied: "That might be a good idea. But do we even know where Claire is right now? We need to find her right away."
"There you go again, worrying about me!"

She leaned on her cane again. She tapped her chin while she looked away with squinted eyes.

"Though, come to think of it, I can't seem to remember my own name, nor can I think of yours!"

She pointed to Elsa.

"I did know your name, right?"

@york @Raven @Archmage Jeremiah

Elsa frowned and sighed when Sophie said she would help. "Just don't get yourself killed, okay? If you want any more weapons, just ask and I can make you some out of ice. I can even make you armor. I just don't want you to charge into things unprepared."

With worry, she looked over at Sylvanas. "Are you sure you're all right? You didn't suffer a head injury, did you?" she asked, unsure.
Raven thought on this. 'An arrow and she is still moving... What could effect her? My blade? No...Wait her soul could it be harmed?' Raven looked at the group. "Maybe I could hit her soul? It might be a worse effect than hitting her physical body. But then again I don't know much on the power the Order gave her." Raven looked at the battle field and wondered if maybe she could do some damage as her soul self but if she was hit by an effective attack things would not be pretty.

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sophie nodded, she figured some armor and a few weapons would do, but she wasn't sure how well it would hold out against Claire, she frowned a little, finally finding her weapon on the ground nearby, it was still intact thankfully as Claire has supposedly dropped it when she was busy fighting with that other man. Picking up up quickly, she looked around again to make sure the coast is clear before standing idly by the others for now, wondering what sort of plan they've got. The concerning thing was that Raven seemed to be having a bit of a dispute with another newcomer who still thought she was a traitor.

Regina shot a smile, she was finally out of her head, how awful that was, but she was back now, and she could feel her magic flowing in her veins, Regina took a step towards the group,

"I can set her aflame, or maybe a little sleeping curse?" suggested Regina before her eyes shot to Raven,

"But first, this little traitor needs to pay." Regina placed her hand palm up, her fingers inwards, causing a large fireball to from she throw it at Raven, aiming for the young girls hooded face.

@york
@Raven
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
Ariel, after staring into a blank haze, quickly snapped back when she saw the fireball. On reaction, she sent up a water shield to quench the fire as it hurtled towards Raven.

"E-Excuse me, but she's okay. I hit her with a water ball earlier. She doesn't need her hair singed off." Ariel spoke slowly, and raised her hands with palms facing towards Regina. She hoped the woman wouldn't become angrier.

@Raven @TheColourlessRainbow @york @Joellie

Elsa nodded in agreement with Raven, stepping in front of her. "Raven really is on our side now. We don't need fighting going on with everyone that's on the good side. We should f-focus our energy on th-the enemy," Elsa said, her body starting to shake when she saw Regina holding the fire. Elsa was still deathly afraid of fire, and it gave her flashbacks of her time in Hell. She hated the stuff.

"C-Can you put that fire out already? We don't need any of that right now," she said, her request slightly coming off as begging.

Edit: I missed Sophie and Sylvanas, but I'll have Elsa reply to them in my next post. The fire just freaked Elsa out and she got distracted. XD

@TheColourlessRainbow @Raven @Xibilation @Joellie @Archmage Jeremiah @york @anyone else I might have missed because I'm really tired. XD

When Regina didn't put the fire out right away, Elsa began to feel faint. A few flashbacks of Hell entered her mind, and in a moment of weakness she dropped to her knees and actually passed out. She still hadn't entirely gotten a hold of that fear yet, and she had no adrenaline fueling her to keep going like she had when she saw fire earlier.

//ooc: Elsa passing out is totally my excuse for getting to hop offline for the night since so many people were still talking to her. XD I'm exhausted and going to bed. Night everyone! I'll be back tomorrow! *waves*

@TheColourlessRainbow @Raven @Xibilation @Joellie @Archmage Jeremiah @york @anyone else I might have missed because I'm really tired. XD

When Regina didn't put the fire out right away, Elsa began to feel faint. A few flashbacks of Hell entered her mind, and in a moment of weakness she dropped to her knees and actually passed out. She still hadn't entirely gotten a hold of that fear yet, and she had no adrenaline fueling her to keep going like she had when she saw fire earlier.

//ooc: Elsa passing out is totally my excuse for getting to hop offline for the night since so many people were still talking to her. XD I'm exhausted and going to bed. Night everyone! I'll be back tomorrow! *waves*
Welp, more time for

"Siiiiinging in the raaaaain!~"

then.

Nighty night.

EPILOGUE:
"In Damnatio Memoriae"

Claudia picked Melody off the ground, tears dribbling down her cheek, "My God... my God..." She sniffled as Elsa's ice blades slowly began melting away into nothingness. Her lips was red with blood. Most of her flesh was pale, Halo of the Sun fading away as Silent Hill's gnawing power dissipated from Melody – a mere host. You see, Melody was no God, nor was she a "divine entity"-- no, no, no, rather a supplanter … to embed Silent Hill's ancient magic across the realms. Which, unfortunately, had failed. Or so it thought...
requiem-for-a-dream-jennifer-connelly.jpg
Silent Hill did not expect what happened next.

With a bubbling, hateful scream Claudia began to hug this simple vessel. This object commonly referred to as "Melody". It came upon Claudia. Yes, it was all clear. She smiled, hugging the gasping Melody, tears dribbling down her cheeks as our so-called God begged for aid, "H-help..." Of course, my child. It was HER divine duty to usher Paradise now.
Claudia Wolf, Priestess of the Order, began hushing Melody like her only begotten daughter, rocking her back and forth:

Hush little baby don't you cry...
She reached into her red-and-black sacramental robe, unsheathing a large knife. It glimmered like a Heavenly angel as Claudia pressed the edge of it against Melody's soft, welcoming throat.

Mama's going to sing you a lullaby...

The massive blade dug into her cardioid artery, "holy" blood spurting freely from Melody's ruined neck, too stunned to scream. She choked, mouth opening and closing, as if trying desperately, begging Claudia for a final chance of sweet, sweet air.

Hush little baby don't say a word...
The world swam in her vision, the darkness so nigh, and only then did she see her neck hanging by the rent and torn tissue, blood, all too red, all too bright, pouring from the horrific wound.

Mama's going to buy you a mockingbird.

Melody looked up at Claudia, fear and desire in her eyes – fear, because she knew what was coming, and desire to hug her mother one last time. The compassion she felt – when Ariel nursed her in that horrific shell of a monster. It was sublime. Mother and daughter, that's all she ever truly wanted in this world. A wish never to be granted.

She looked at Ariel was last time...

And her vision faded forever.

MOMENTS LATER...
Claudia crawled across the corpse, stunned as an unnatural power overwhelmed her – she was very tired but it was okay; Claudia had done such a good job carving its power source that Silent Hill could make it. Why, it didn't even need the baby. The right to become a God, was now hers... she looked up at the survivors, a look of hatred, fury, and disgust in her eyes:
"Worship me."

Boom.

All of Paradise screamed it's final breath as Silent Hill shattered it's celestial beauty. Once perfect, puffy clouds gave way into a thick, heavy fog threatening to sink and swallow up everything. The Forest was filthy and hot, caught in the middle of boiling away with decay and grime. The Members of The Order bowed, their monstrous helmets concealing such frightened faces.

Alison was there, too, looking up at Elsa with that same cute dimpled smile. Her right hand was out and pointing at the death of Paradise and her eyes were laughing as if to say, "Look, Elsa! Look what I've found! Oh, oh, Elsa, please, come and see what I've found!"

"ELSAAAAAAAAAno."

A shudder later, she was gone. Forever.

She hummed 'Do you Want to Build a Snowman' as hellfire devoured her body, splitting flesh from bone, such hollow empty eyesockets looked at Elsa with a smile.

stories-to-tell.jpg

The earth crumbled one last time... and with the snap of her finger, you all vanished back toward your respective universes.

SJAHWBCJA...

You woke up. For the final time.
You flutter your eyes open: It's 10:46AM. Early morning. Jeez, you're sweating! Gasping breaths of air, your eyes blankly look up into the ceiling – trying to calm yourself. It's fine. There's no monsters, no Order, and no Claudia Wolf. You realize this. Ugh... what a terrible dream. You sit up, flipping over your matted pillow, sighing as you prepare yourself for another day at work...
Minus well pop open the windows, right?

You idly walk over toward your curtains, flipping them open: Fog. That's all you see. The streets are vacant of life, there's no cars, no children laughing, no adults heading to and fro, it's... empty. You try to use your powers, too, they don't appear to work.

2-silent-hill-final-redemption.jpg

There's something wrong...

You step outside: "Hello?"

Nothing.

"HELLO?!"

Again. Nothing.
You step out onto the streets, "Anyone?!" No.

You step into a random coffee shop, "Is anyone there?!" You're met by silence.

Hours pass by, as do the days, the months, the years. That's when it finally dawned upon you: You're alone. Silent Hill claimed your world, ushering this empty Paradise of One. The only One in this eternal prison. The only One in this dimension. You sit alongside an empty car, crying lonely tears as no one would ever hear them. Never ever...
Again …

You walk the empty streets of your planet.

Alone.

THE END.

--QUE END CREDITS SCENE--

END CREDITS SONG #1:
"You're Not Here" by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn

END CREDITS SONG #2:
"Tender Sugar" by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn

Cast List:

@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@JayJay as Ellie and Joel (The Last of Us)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Salsacookies as Torque (The Suffering)
@Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Type-Moon)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@MattieLee as GaMzEe MaKaRa & tAVROS NITRAM (MS Paint Adventures)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)

@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Frostbite as Ara Haan (Elsword)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@Hiroshi as Sonozaki Shion (Higurashi)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Thank you for playing!

Come back to Silent Hill anytime.

Last edited:
When Raven thought she was home and looked outside she had feared that Slade had taken over yet again, but this time she was not there to help her friends. She looked for her friends and normal everyday people for years. Finally when she was looking out to the sea it finally dawned on her. "I'm alone....This place I'm the only one alive..." She sighed. And stared at the water. Then she did hear a voice not of another being but of her own. It was one of her many emotions. "You should have left me in control we could have seen our beloved Garfield again." Raven sighed "But I would have killed more innocents." She looked up. "Maybe this is better anyways. A demon spone forever trapped in a dimension where the Portal is the only life form..." She laughed. "Well at lest the Church can't win. My father can never take control. I can finally in a way get my wish since I first learned my destiny." She continued to stare at the ocean and grew quiet once more. She could hear her many emotions. As she sat she noticed that not only was it fog but it began to rain. Raven then sat in the lotus position as though in a way giving up. She closed her eyes and began to chant her matron to mediate. When she entered meditation she spoke aloud."I guess I should trap myself here till I either die or who knows something happens if anything could happen." She looked seeing all of her emotions and just sighed. Her MIND WAS COMPANY YES BUT it had NO Titans had NO green changeling named Garfield, there was NONE of her friends from Silent Hill even to be seen NO Elsa of Arendale, NO Sophie, NO York. Only Raven forever alone in this dimension, well alone with a baby boy named Pubert, but to Raven he wasn't enough she truly felt like giving up.

As she thought she mainly thought of Garfield she hated that she may never see his green smile again. She would never feel his warmth, never be there when he needed her, especially on the anniversary of his parents death. She would never feel his arms hold her again as she cried. Never feel his comforting touch. Never hear is idiotic jokes. And worse of all, never learn how he felt about her never learn if he felt the same as her. Never learn if he LOVED HER or LOVES HER.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Akibahara

His feet hurt. How long had it been since he started walking? How long had it been since he began looking for his dear friend Tohsaka? How long had it been since he began looking for his sister figure Fujimura? How long had it been since he began looking for his adoptive sister Ilya? How long had it been since he had gone crazy and desired a miracle? Like the appearance of the one he had loved before...

"Maybe... she's still waiting for me. I did the best I could, right...?" Shirou mumbled to himself deliriously, "She'd be proud of me, right? Maybe that means it's okay if I die here... right? Saber... no, Altria... she'll be waiting for me in Avalon, right?"

A hero of justice did not feel regret. He only did what he believed was right and did not look back, no matter what. But no matter how hard he tried, Shirou realized he could never save anyone. He could never find the same happiness Kiritsugu Emiya found.

He was no hero of justice. He was just a spoiled child who went back on his word. A brat who couldn't help but regret his actions. A brat who couldn't help but regret everything he had done. Next thing he knew, he'd probably end up making a contract with the Earth in his head. Or whatever was left of it anyway.

But still... there was something he could have done, right?! He could have thought things through more clearly. He could have chosen to not be rash! He could have helped it!

HE COULD HAVE SAVED SOMEBODY!

Shirou let out a scream full of despair as he sunk to his knees, facing the empty sky.

"WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?! SOMEBODY TELL ME! SOMEONE! TOHSAKA?! ILYA?! FUJI-NEE?! KIRITSUGU?! SABER!! I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE... SOMEONE! COME BACK TO ME!" He screamed desperately, reaching out for nothing.

This place. He hated it. It was as empty as his very being. It reminded him of himself. It reminded him of his childhood. And worst yet, this was all the result of his incompetence.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE HERE! THERE'S STILL A LOT I COULD HAVE DONE! I CAN'T..." Shirou screamed again, before sinking to the ground now. He didn't want to die. He didn't want to die. For the first time in his life, he was genuinely scared for his fate. He had been broken down by this empty world. This world he was stuck in forever.

Curling up into a ball, Shirou sobbed pathetically, presumably for the rest of eternity.​

York awoke again...he was in Greendale again...
He'd finally woken from his dream...nothing had happened...
"Thank god...I had the strangest dre-"
He stopped dead in his tracks at the silence...
He sat up and looked out of the window, it was empty...the street...no-one...
"What is going on?" he mutters, getting his guns together and heading downstair and out the door

That's when he heard it, the chuckling, as he saw portals to the Red World opening all over the place

Now that everyone was gone...they could invade...

The Red World was coming

He drew the hammer back on his revolver and sighed
"Ain't no rest for the wicked"
he fires, killing the first Shadow he saw emerge from the portal

Shadow_Gurl.jpg

He watches in horror as hundreds of them pour from the portals, even with his infinite ammo guns...he stood no chance against this many

That's when he saw them...
The ghosts of the townsfolk...

Screaming out to him

He'd failed them...

He'd failed everyone...

He'd failed​

EPILOGUE:
"Made in Heaven"

It's been three years since the 2014 Silent Hill Incident...

Claire Redfield walked the streets of Raccoon City, her eyes glimmering in the early 8:00AM sun. Ah- a morning jog. You see, in this Resident Evil universe, the T-Virus outbreak never occurred – therefore, Raccoon City and it's inhabitants are alive and well. Of course, the Umbrella Corporation still existed, but they weren't much of a threat these days...
The FBC, BSAA, nor TerraSave existed ...
It put a smile to her face, she could live without 'em. The Ties that Bind Claire vanished too – lost without a trace – she's somewhere, you knew, lost within the vast expanse of the Multiverse. Ring! Ring! Huh? Your iPhone rang loudly, abruptly stopping your jog:
"Hello?"

sherry.jpg

"Hey Claire, it's Sherry! Soooo, guess what..."

A pause.

"... I'm graduating from Raccoon University! Wanna come over? Mom and Dad are sooooo excited."

Hmm. Decide to come over? Y/N?

In any other case, Chris Redfield was still apart of S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team – you overheard his next operation. Oooh, it was exciting: A new prototype program 'Metal Gear REX' was under the control of a terrorist organization referred to as 'Outer Haven.' The sole perpetrator of this calamity? Some guy named Liquid Ocelot.

It was a few days since he waved goodbye and started his operation...

Meh, he'll make it back in one piece.

You knew it.

@Atomyk

Last edited:

Shiki

In your entire life... you can only kill one person.
Throughout her life, those were the words that restrained her. That kept her desire... her purpose in life... in check. But this place... this insanity. Ryougi Shiki had gone to Silent Hill in search of Mikiya. To save him... But also to save herself. Without him... Well, she was without him. And that's what terrified her. She knew no one there. They were all strangers. And the one person she had grown close to... Claire... she had been one of the traitors that stood before the others, ready to kill them. That... had been the final straw.​
The one friend she had made, betrayed her. Not only that, but the climax of the situation had finally arrived. The enemies in front of her were clear. So were her allies. But... Nothing changed. She wanted to kill them all. Enemies and allies alike. She wanted to cut off Claire's limbs and drive a knife through her forehead. Those words that haunted her... So far from humanity, Shiki no longer cared about becoming a monster. A serial killer. A person who didn't murder... only slaughter.​
In the final battle, she was ready to kill everyone there, traitor or not. She was excited at the idea. A euphoria that she could never match with any other idea. But... there were tears on her face. Why. Why. Why. Wasn't she meant to kill? Couldn't she just kill everyone and be happy? These tears would stop... One she killed everyone here. The lines of death all over their bodies... it would be easy to eliminate them. And once she found Mikiya... Once she found him...​
She would kill him too? ... Is that why she was crying? It had been a year... Why. Why did she still care... Shiki realized. She didn't care that she wanted to kill him. That feeling had been there long since he had even spoken to her. As it was there with everyone she met. Why she was crying...​
He believed that Shiki wasn't a murderer.​
He knew that she was a killer, but not a murderer.​
If she betrayed those beliefs... if she betrayed his trust...​
That was why she was crying. Because she knew... even if Shiki didn't want to do that... she wanted to kill. It was no longer something that could be held back. There was only one path for her to follow. ... She had waited long enough, right? She had withstood her murderous urges long enough, right? ... Mikiya.​
She hadn't. There was no such thing as 'long enough.' She would have to hold them in until she died. She knew that. But...​
She also knew that Mikiya was a fool. He would say it was okay. He would have a genuine smile on his face and admit his love... even when Shiki would plunge the knife in, he would be that fool. ... That was why she loved him.​
In your entire life... you can only kill one person.
"Mikiya... I'm sorry."
If she could no longer hold on... if she was going to become a murderer... as the final fight raged on, Shiki had drawn her spare knife from her artificial arm. "If I can only kill one person... Then... rather than become a monster, I'll die as a person." She clasped the knife in both hands. She wasn't afraid for her life. She was afraid... because she knew Mikiya would cry. He would suffer for the rest of his life, asking why she did it. He would be happier even if she killed him. Shiki knew that.​
But then... she would be the one suffering.​
If she had to choose between his own life and hers...​
The choice was clear.​
Even if he suffered, he would be alive. He would a person.​
He wouldn't become a monster like she would.​
And so...​
Shiki looked down.​
She plunged the knife into her chest, cutting her own line of death.
Shiki%20Gif4.gif
It was not a happy ending...​
But it wasn't such a bad one.​
Ryougi Shiki was a killer... And yet, she died as a human.​

EPILOGUE:
"In Damnatio Memoriae"

Claudia picked Melody off the ground, tears dribbling down her cheek, "My God... my God..." She sniffled as Elsa's ice blades slowly began melting away into nothingness. Her lips was red with blood. Most of her flesh was pale, Halo of the Sun fading away as Silent Hill's gnawing power dissipated from Melody – a mere host. You see, Melody was no God, nor was she a "divine entity"-- no, no, no, rather a supplanter … to embed Silent Hill's ancient magic across the realms. Which, unfortunately, had failed. Or so it thought...
requiem-for-a-dream-jennifer-connelly.jpg
Silent Hill did not expect what happened next.

With a bubbling, hateful scream Claudia began to hug this simple vessel. This object commonly referred to as "Melody". It came upon Claudia. Yes, it was all clear. She smiled, hugging the gasping Melody, tears dribbling down her cheeks as our so-called God begged for aid, "H-help..." Of course, my child. It was HER divine duty to usher Paradise now.
Claudia Wolf, Priestess of the Order, began hushing Melody like her only begotten daughter, rocking her back and forth:

Hush little baby don't you cry...
She reached into her red-and-black sacramental robe, unsheathing a large knife. It glimmered like a Heavenly angel as Claudia pressed the edge of it against Melody's soft, welcoming throat.

Mama's going to sing you a lullaby...

The massive blade dug into her cardioid artery, "holy" blood spurting freely from Melody's ruined neck, too stunned to scream. She choked, mouth opening and closing, as if trying desperately, begging Claudia for a final chance of sweet, sweet air.

Hush little baby don't say a word...
The world swam in her vision, the darkness so nigh, and only then did she see her neck hanging by the rent and torn tissue, blood, all too red, all too bright, pouring from the horrific wound.

Mama's going to buy you a mockingbird.

Melody looked up at Claudia, fear and desire in her eyes – fear, because she knew what was coming, and desire to hug her mother one last time. The compassion she felt – when Ariel nursed her in that horrific shell of a monster. It was sublime. Mother and daughter, that's all she ever truly wanted in this world. A wish never to be granted.

She looked at Ariel was last time...

And her vision faded forever.

MOMENTS LATER...
Claudia crawled across the corpse, stunned as an unnatural power overwhelmed her – she was very tired but it was okay; Claudia had done such a good job carving its power source that Silent Hill could make it. Why, it didn't even need the baby. The right to become a God, was now hers... she looked up at the survivors, a look of hatred, fury, and disgust in her eyes:
"Worship me."

Boom.

All of Paradise screamed it's final breath as Silent Hill shattered it's celestial beauty. Once perfect, puffy clouds gave way into a thick, heavy fog threatening to sink and swallow up everything. The Forest was filthy and hot, caught in the middle of boiling away with decay and grime. The Members of The Order bowed, their monstrous helmets concealing such frightened faces.

Alison was there, too, looking up at Elsa with that same cute dimpled smile. Her right hand was out and pointing at the death of Paradise and her eyes were laughing as if to say, "Look, Elsa! Look what I've found! Oh, oh, Elsa, please, come and see what I've found!"

"ELSAAAAAAAAAno."

She hummed 'Do you Want to Build a Snowman' as hellfire devoured her body, splitting flesh from bone, such hollow empty eyesockets looked at Elsa with a smile.

stories-to-tell.jpg

The earth crumbled one last time... and with the snap of her finger, you all vanished back toward your respective universes.

SJAHWBCJA...

You flutter your eyes open: It's 10:46AM. Early morning. Jeez, you're sweating! Gasping breaths of air, your eyes blankly look up into the ceiling – trying to calm yourself. It's fine. There's no monsters, no Order, and no Claudia Wolf. You realize this. Ugh... what a terrible dream. You sit up, flipping over your matted pillow, sighing as you prepare yourself for another day at work...

You idly walk over toward your curtains, flipping them open: Fog. That's all you see. The streets are vacant of life, there's no cars, no children laughing, no adults heading to and fro, it's... empty. You try to use your powers, too, they don't appear to work.

Nothing.

"HELLO?!"

Again. Nothing.

Hours pass by, as do the days, the months, the years. That's when it finally dawned upon you: You're alone. Silent Hill claimed your world, ushering this empty Paradise of One. The only One in this eternal prison. The only One in this dimension. You sit alongside an empty car, crying lonely tears as no one would ever hear them. Never ever...
Again …

You walk the empty streets of your planet.

Alone.

THE END.

--QUE END CREDITS SCENE--

END CREDITS SONG #1:
"You're Not Here" by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn

END CREDITS SONG #2:
"Tender Sugar" by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn

Cast List:

@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@JayJay as Ellie and Joel (The Last of Us)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Salsacookies as Torque (The Suffering)
@Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Type-Moon)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@MattieLee as GaMzEe MaKaRa & tAVROS NITRAM (MS Paint Adventures)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)

@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Frostbite as Ara Haan (Elsword)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@Hiroshi as Sonozaki Shion (Higurashi)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Thank you for playing!

Come back to Silent Hill anytime.
Sylvanas awoke again.
Back in that same chair it had started in.
Back in that same city it had started in.
Silvermoon.
Her eyes re-opened slowly, and without a flutter. They quickly scanned through the elven building. It was empty. No Magister, no Deathguard, no...nothing. Except the music box. It was wide open, and the sound of screams could be heard emanating from inside.

"No, Twinkles! *Sobbing* "

"Can you smell what the Lok'Tar is cooking?!"

"No, not the bees! No! Agggh!"

"Snakes...why did it have to be snakes?"

Sylvanas quickly shut the damned thing, coming to stand within the large building, and exit. The festivities were long since gone, and in its place was fog. Fog as far as the eye could see. She was...confused. The streets ere never so empty. She raised her hands up, shouting.

"Hello?! Hello, is anyone here?!"

Silvermoon%20ruins.jpg

No answer. Sylvanas snarled, and quickly turned. She soon found herself walking along the red carpet leading towards the palace, seeing no guards, nor any aristocrats. This was madness... She entered the huge arch-way, seeing no-one. No Lor'Themar, no Rommath, no-one. She continued on past the main meeting room, taking the steps up to the translocation orb, and utilizing it to return home, back to the Undercity.

Sylvanas was transported back to Lordaeron, just to see...

Ruins_of_Lordaeron.jpg

No-one. Sylvanas nearly collapsed at the sight, but instead screamed. She quickly ran through the front gates of the old city, out into the gloomy Tirisfal Glades. There wasn't any wildlife, either. Nor an zeppelins. But...she could see something...so far away in the distance. She swiftly sprinted to the edge of Lordaeron's shores, looking up at the glowing sight that had been disguised by the trees back on land. It was the spire of Icecrown Citadel. It was calling to her.

Icecrown_citadel.jpg

She knew what needed to be done. If this was what she perceived as Azeroth now...there was no saving herself. Her boots turned deathly cold once she set foot on the water, taking two cautious steps of the shore, and onto the calm waves. She had begun her trek across the seas, to Northrend.

It had been months...or years...since she had lest left land. She had no knowledge of time anymore, but it didn't matter, for she had only one purpose now. She could soon see land up ahead, the Howling Fjord no doubt. This was a sign that the end was drawing close.

After weeks of traveling the shores, she could see another sign. The Wrathgate.

pyRjX.png

Alliance and Horde structures were still littered about the face of it, never taken down after the Crusade had ended. She made her way past Dragonblight's tall standing spire, and up the steps of the first of two Wrathgates. It wasn't long before she walked upon the forsaken ground of Icecrown.

Another week later, she could see the finale. The Citadel loomed high above her, its black steel menacing, yet beckoning all in one. She stepped into the heart of the beast, finding herself standing before a familiar pool.

1390270-wowscrnshot_112309_233751.jpg

And in front of it, Uther.

The apparition of the great man nearly beamed at the sight of Sylvanas. His hearty voice welcomed her.

"Sylvanas! How long it has been since I have last seen you."

"Uther? What are you still doing here?"

"Hahaha! Why should it matter? It has been too long since I've had company. What brings you back to your slaver's kingdom, Sylvanas?"

Sylvanas hung her head with a quiet scoff, before walking on past him.

"I've come to finish what I started the last time I came here. Perhaps we will meet again on the other side..."

The words sank into the paladin's mind too late, as he reached his ghostly hand out towards the elf just as she was exiting the room.

"Sylvanas-!"

500px-Frozen_Throne_WoW.jpg

There it was.
There it stood.
The place where she would end her torment.
She came to stand on the left end of the round platform, looking down into the depths below, deadly spikes littered about, covered in the blood and bodies of many. She would soon be with them. With a deep breath in, she held her head high, and held her arms out like wings. As she closed her eyes, she felt weightless. On top of the world. Ready to do anything. Especially this... She slowly leaned off of the edge, feeling herself fall off the platform without a hitch. There were no val'kyr to save her this time. The rushing wind flying past her made her silver hair flutter and whip about, though her limbs remained still, and elegant.

She fell...

and fell...

and fell...

Shik!

The maddening silence has ended.

The foggy haze has been lifted.

She could experience no such things in death.

~Fin~

Prologue: Sophie

Sophie was awake now, it seemed all that had happened was a nightmare, or was it? As she looked around her apartment, everything seemed to be normal, but something felt very wrong to her.... Looking out the window, it didn't dawn on her at first how empty the streets were, she figured she just woke up early or something, but then she looked at the clock; 11:32 AM. Stepping out onto the streets and bringing Simon's knife and cell-phone with her, she looked around, empty... Right now there should at least be one or two people, or even a car driving by, but, there was no-one there, the place was dead silent, her neighborhood full of houses and the occasional apartment building was devoid of any other signs of life.
chronicles_6.jpg
Sooner or later, after walking along the road for a bit, she wondered if the other parts of the town were like this too, so she decided to head to the railway station, all she could hope for was that it was running. Sure enough, an empty train pulled up there, since there was no-one there to take care of or watch the entrace and the exit, she was able to get through to the train and step in before it departed again. Looking at the stops the train had, she remembered there was one near the place Simon had been buried, that would be her stop. She did want to visit his grave after all, there was still one last thing she had to do before she could be at peace with him, even in this seemingly empty world.
train_002.jpg
As the train went on it's lonely route, Sophie couldn't help but look outside, as she passed street after street, building after building, forest after forest, she began to realize that there wasn't anyone around anymore. It wasn't like it mattered to her too much now, the only friends she'd made were in that dream, or was it a dream? Perhaps, Silent Hill had claimed everything that was dear to her, including her friends and every other living thing in this world. After a few stops that weren't hers, the train had arrived at the station she had wanted, the station here was empty as well, so she climbed her way through the various checkpoints as she had done with the previous ones, she could see the graveyard now from the distance, and headed towards it.

danielvirella.jpg
The graveyard was as serene and strangely calm as ever, Sophie walked pas the graves of the many others who have been buried here until she came across Simon's gravestone, it read: "Here Lies Simon Henriksson" in Swedish of course, Sophie had always spoken English more these days, remarkable well without an accent, just like Simon had. Sophie sat down near the grave, pulling out a piece of piece of paper, a letter, and unfolded it; it was a letter for Simon, she hadn't managed to write much execpt "Dear Simon" before he had died, but now, with the time she had, she decided to finish it, rereading the parts she'd written before. She had a pen in her pocket, and there was a relatively smooth tree trunk next to her, she decided to finish writing her letter there, and at last, now that it was finished, it read:
Dear Simon,
Thank you, for everything you've done for me, our lives were difficult, but you taught me that even in times like this, there was hope.
You saved me from death by my own hand by telling me "I'll help you... It doesn't have to end this way." it was all it took to win me over.
Every day I spent time with you, I was growing closer and closer to you, but I didn't have the courage to tell you that, even on the day you admitted your own feelings to me.
I was afraid, buut now, looking back, I realize how much of a coward I was, I should have told you so much sooner, but now, I can only hope you'll recieve this message.
Even though the world is empty now, except for me, I still imagine you by my side, it always made my life more bearable you know...
I love you Simon... and wherever you are now, I hope one day, I'll join you too, but for now, even in this lonely world, I'll live my life to it's fullest, as you told me to.
Yours Truly,
Sophie

With that, she folded up the letter and placed it down next to the gravestone, finding a good sized rock to keep it from blowing away in the wind, then she sat by his grave for a moment longer, hugging her knees to keep herself warm. "Simon... I miss you..." She whispered, no longer able to hold back her tears, they flowed down her cheeks and hit the ground on the grave, and for a moment there, she could almost swear she heard his voice say "You're not alone."...​
The end
(Roll Credits)​

Last edited:
SOMEWHERE...

...IN A DIMENSION UNCLAIMED BY SILENT HILL...

"Are we live?"

dictator-obama.jpg

Emperor Barrack H. Obama idly tapped his fingers impatiently on his Presidential resolute desk – an insignia of two hands shaking carved into it's reinforced wooden frame – a staunch sign of change he promised the American people over a decade ago. A promise he kept. A Canon EOS 2D Cinema camera mounted on a tripod, fixated on the proclaimed eternal Leader of the United Socialist States of America.

A scrawny male, 27 years of age, sporting black 'hipster' glasses and a white dress shirt, nodded:
"Yes, sir. We're live."

The Emperor nodded.

"My fellow citizens: We're in the midst of a crisis. A split between the Union founded in the early era of our country is at hand. Once corrupt, now purified by the sanctity of social welfare. The United States government is aware of rebel movements in the Southern states, terrorist militia groups in Northern California, futility attempting to undermine society today."

[A pause]

"... Still, as our men and women in uniform fight this threat, we've gained momentum on the war on domestic terrorism: Christians, right-wing extremists, and dissenters have openly hunted down civilians of the USSA."

[Another pause]

"... But no more. The government has unveiled a weapon capable of pulverizing rebel movements, thus protecting citizens along our border. Today, we can call ourselves free. Today..."

"... The rebellion ceases to exist ..."

A smile crept upon the Emperor's features, a brilliant blue hue illuminated in his hand: A sphere, containing immense power and strength, brightly lit up the oval office.

The war has just begun.

imperial_obama_1.jpg

Thanks Obama.

Presenting: Elsa's Hell-Hole Damnation Super Awesome Fantastically Depressing, yet Improved Ending!
ddc8cadb860fa0e0cc4d00afcf173a19.jpg

By Klutzy Ninja Kitty

It was dark. Not a sound could be heard until the soft echo of footsteps could be heard in the distance. The footsteps seemed to grow louder and louder until a figure had arrived. Suddenly, a light flicked on, revealing the figure and the area she was standing on.

It was a stage. It had red velvet curtains and a brown wooden floor. The person standing on the stage was a young woman with a slim figure with medium length brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a pink t-shirt with a Lake Michigan College written on the front in white lettering. She had on a pair of skinny jeans and black boots were on here feet. She tapped a microphone she was holding in her hands.

"Is this thing on?" she asked, her voice echoing in the room as she spoke. She grinned sheepishly when she realized her mic was indeed working. She then began to speak again.

"Hey everyone, my name is Kim, but you all might know me better as Klutzy Ninja Kitty--the mastermind behind a few GMed scenes in the Silent Hill Roleplay and Elsa. This may be a little different, because I'm sure you were expecting "Elsa's Epilogue." Well don't worry, it's coming shortly. I just thought I might kick this off in a different way than usual. Any purple colored font will be me talking. I'm telling the story. I will be narrating and presenting Elsa's ending. So without further ado, please view it on the screen behind me."

The narrator steps to the side of the stage and the lights from the room are dimmed. A video can be seen starting to play on the screen behind her, playing sound for most of the time, but the sound occasionally lowering when the narrator spoke.

"First off, this stuff happens..."

"ELSAAAAAAAAAno."

stories-to-tell.jpg

"The order had won. Even though Elsa and the others had managed to convert two of the traitors back to their side and kill Melody, it just wasn't enough. The earth crumbled around them. And yet, Elsa was completely unaware of this happening. Her earlier encounter with Regina and the fire had caused Elsa to faint, so she didn't see what happened with the order, Alison, or anyone else. She may have heard the voice of Alison in her sleep, causing her to flinch once or twice, but she missed the entire world crumbling and her arrival back in "her respective universe."

Nothing.

"HELLO?!"

Again. Nothing.

"Elsa awoke in Silent Hill. She glanced around to take in her new surroundings, realizing she didn't recognize them. Her stomach turned uncomfortably. Immediately, she knew something was wrong. Leaving her apartment, Elsa rushed around the town to look for any signs of life..."

"Sophie! Lee! Sylvanas! Raven! York!" Elsa shouted, looking around for them in all the familiar places she cold have seen them out in town. Her voice began to shake. "S-Solaire... someone... anyone..."

Her eyes welled with tears and she hung her head sadly. The order had done it. They had won. And she had nothing. She had lost everything. She didn't even have her friends around her anymore.

"But you'd think she would have Solaire and Ilona with her, right? Well, let's keep watching to find out!"

Keeping her head held low and with a broken spirit, Elsa headed back for her apartment. She wouldn't even lift her feet up all the way as she walked, dragging them every time she took a step. When she arrived home, her body felt as heavy as her heart. She walked a little ways and fell on the floor panting heavily with beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

"For you see, back during the battle with the traitors, one stray bullet from John's gun actually did hit her. Since John was ultra-powered at the time, the bullet managed to find a crack in her armor and squeeze through it, hitting her right in the abdomen. But, she was able to carry on because of her ice powers. Elsa knew she had the wound and she froze the flesh around her injury, knowing she could take care of it later. But in this world, and without her ice powers again, she couldn't do a thing about it. It continued to bleed..."

Continuing to pant, Elsa began to take piece of her armor off. Once all of it was off, she pulled herself along the floor into the bathroom of her apartment, using some makeshift bandages to wrap her wound with. She didn't bother taking the bullet out right away. She would do it later.

Once her wound was wrapped, Elsa leaned her back against the wall of the bathroom, softly banging the back of her head against the wall a couple times before pulling her knees up to her chest.

"What am I doing?" Elsa asked herself, tears welling up in her eyes.

Why was she trying to save herself? What more did she have to live for? She had... nothing...

Glancing back into the bedroom, Elsa crawled along the floor toward the set of armor she had taken off. Tucked within the armor, Elsa took out a baby blanket, gently unrolling it to look it over. It was a delicate pink color, and the first thing Elsa had actually managed to knit in her entire life. She had been working on it for the whole year she had lived in Silent Hill, having to start over many times before she finally got it right. She even had managed to embroider the name Ilona right along the top for her little bundle of joy. But there was one new detail now on the blanket that Elsa had never intended to be on it...

Stains of blood.

Hands shaking, Elsa held the blanket up to her nose and mouth, taking in the scent of baby powder on it. She closed her eyes and tears dribbled down her cheeks, wetting the blanket

"Y-You know, Ilona, when you were born and the doctors put you in my arms for the first time, I could have sworn I saw you smile at me. The doctors told me you were too young and that newborns didn't smile, but I know what I saw. You're definitely your father's child. You had a warm, sunshiny smile just like he does. I took you home and I took care of you the best I could, you know? You were actually the first baby I got to take care of because you didn't die like your brother... at least... not right away..."

Elsa clutched the blanket tightly in her hands, slowly lowering her shaky body to the floor. "Y-You were so beautiful. You were such a good girl too. You were so innocent. I was going to take you back home to Arendelle. I'm sure the kingdom would have loved you. You would have grown up with everything I didn't have. You would've had love, freedom, and happiness. I would've sung you to sleep every night, played with you every day, helped you pick out gowns for your first ball, and raised you to be a fine young princess. Eventually you would have grown up and probably fell in love yourself..."

Elsa plopped down on the floor, bursting into tears and sobs. "I failed you! Now you'll never get to grow up. You'll never find love, happiness, or joy. You'll never get to take your first steps and I'll never get to hear your voice calling me Mommy."

"Silent Hill stressed me out so much that my body was weak. When you were forming inside me, your body became weak too. I tried to fool myself into thinking you'd live, but that wasn't possible. When I gave you to my snow creature to protect you, I knew that would be the last time I'd ever see you. I-I tried to fool myself into thinking I could protect you and that you could grow up to have a good life. I was wrong, Ilona! I'm so sorry!"

Elsa wrapped her arms around the blanket, curling up on the floor. Big tears ran down her cheeks and she moaned pitifully like her heart had been ripped from her chest.

She cried for hours, lying on the floor, hardly moving as she clutched the blanket. Eventually, she rose to her feet and began to walk, dragging them like before. She had big, dark circles under her eyes and she looked awfully pale. Blood dripped down her side from the wound she continued to neglect. The physical pain didn't matter to her. The emotional pain hurt far worse.

With a blank stare, Elsa walked into the kitchen, opening a drawer and taking out a simple, sharp kitchen knife. She brought it to her chest, looking to find where her heart might be.

"M-Maybe if I make it stop beating it won't hurt so much."

Just as she was about to drive the knife into her chest, she heard a sound of something crashing to the ground outside. Still holding the knife in her hands, Elsa moved to peer out the window.

"Please be another human being. Someone. Anyone. Please be--"

Elsa cut off her own thoughts, eyes widening slightly when she saw who it was.

"Solaire!" she cried.

Outside of her apartment, in a small fenced in yard, Solaire had apparently fallen into her world. She wasn't sure if it was Silent Hill who had banished him there with her, or if he had found his way to her himself, but he was there! Elsa didn't care how or why. The person she loved more than anyone else in all of existence, the one she had chosen to spend her life with out of any other man, had made it back to her.

Elsa rushed out of her apartment, tripping over her feet to get to him. She ran so fast she almost even fell down the stairs. She was ecstatic to see him so much so that she ignored pain in her gut until she was where he was at. He was lying on the ground when she arrived, and she didn't even wait for him to sit up before she dropped to her knees and hugged him right where he laid.

"S-Solaire, you made it back to me. Oh, how I've missed you." She kissed the top of his helmet before taking it off and kissing his lips once gently. She moved off him after a moment and looked around the area. "I think we're trapped in this place. I haven't figured out a way to leave. But that's okay, right? Even though we haven't seen each other much over the past year, I'm sure we'll always be together now. I'm afraid I... lost our daughter... but at least we have each other, right?"

Elsa took his hand. "Just say we'll be together now. Sit up and we can go into the apartment together. I'll treat your wounds."

Solaire wasn't about to get up any time soon. That brave, but goofy sun-loving knight just wasn't there anymore. His body was mangled, his neck was snapped, and his eyes were wide open. His skin was cold too. He had been gone for... a while.

Elsa tugged on his hand, trying to ignore the obvious signs before her. Her voice grew stern. "Get up. Queen's orders. Come on now. You can rest once we're inside."

She tugged on his hand again, her voice growing more desperate. "Get up! I told you to get up already!"

Her voice shook. "Don't do this to me. Y-You came to find me, right? Because you love me... and I love you..."

She let out a small sob, holding Solaire's hand against her cheek. "No... no... no... no... n-no... I don't like this... stop it, Solaire! Stop!"

She started to cry again, even harder than she had earlier when she was mourning for Ilona. She kept his hand on her cheek.

"I lied..." she whispered. "I said the cold never bothered me, but I lied. Because I just found out that there is one cold thing that bothers me so much I can't stand it..." Elsa leaned down and touched her forehead to her husband's. "...your cold body. Please stop being cold, Solaire! Please stop being cold! I-I'll do anything! I'd give anything! I want you warm! I love you warm!"

Elsa whimpered, letting go of his hand for a moment to glance at Solaire's helmet. She took it and put it over her own head, crying as she stroked it's metal surface. She took it off after a few moments, cradling it as she lied her head down on his chest.

"I-I don't hear any sound. There's no sound inside your chest, Solaire." she said, her voice sounding broken.

"No heartbeat. That wonderful, kind heart... I'll never hear it beat in my ears again... my Solaire..."

Elsa weakly sat up after a moment, feeling utterly destroyed inside.

"What am I supposed to do now?" she asked, sighing sadly. "H-How am I supposed to live without my sunlight? I-I can't do this. I can't go on..." Elsa gripped both sides of her head. "Everyone I love is dead. I lost my parents, my sister, my son, my daughter, and my husband. I'm a curse, no, a plague." Elsa rubbed her red, stinging eyes, a sad smile covering her face. "And I'm so... tired... of hurting... This plague I am has killed everyone. There's only one person left for it to kill..."

Elsa glanced down to her abdomen that was wrapped in bandages. She slowly unwrapped the bandages, watching more blood flow from her wound. She tossed the bandages aside and glanced back at Solaire with a weak smile.

"I'll just let nature take its corse. I should have been dead a long time ago anyhow..."

She took his hand again and lied her head down on his chest, intertwining their fingers. She gently ran her hand over the wedding ring on Solaire's finger.

"I'm just going to... go to sleep here with you. Okay, Solaire?" Elsa closed her eyes, remembering what Solaire's heartbeat used to sound like. "But until I go to sleep, I'm going to tell you about our daughter... she was beautiful... she had your smile, and your nose..."

Elsa talked for a while about random things, trying to relax herself and ignore the pain. She was so tired of crying. She didn't allow anymore tears to fall. She talked about Anna, Arendelle, memories she had with Solaire, good times, Ilona, and some of the loyal friends she had made in Silent Hill.

"Remember when we first met? I've never admitted this to anyone, but I was smitten by you from the moment I first saw you take that helmet off and I laid eyes on your face." She chuckled weakly. "And I was so scared when Ellie left me alone with you. I was far too shy to handle being alone with a man. But, by the way, you couldn't ice-skate to save your life. Even after we went to Arendelle together, you never got any better. But I still appreciate how you would try for me even though you were no good, just because you knew I liked it... Thanks for that... Sir Solaire, my knight."

Elsa grew weaker, slowly bleeding out. Eventually, she closed her eyes for the final time.

"It shouldn't be long now... I feel cold... and so... tired... I'm going to sleep now..."

And sleep she did.

Elsa quietly passed, lying next to her husband as a gentle snow began to fall in the sky.

It was finally over.

The film on the screen ended, however, the lights didn't turn back on. The narrator girl stepped forward.

"The end, right? Wrong, actually. I have one last clip to play. It's of an... alternative reality, so to speak. In the multiverse, there are many different worlds where many different choices can be made. So, say for instance, there is another universe out there where a much smarter Klutzy Ninja Kitty decided not to play Elsa in the Silent Hill murder games. So that version of Elsa was still in Arendelle still alive and with her husband. Maybe that war in Arendelle never even happened, and her son never died since Klutzy Ninja Kitty made that up in her prologue post for more drama. Maybe, just maybe, this version of Elsa was actually living out the freaking good ending that I--I mean, Klutzy Ninja Kitty was hoping for. If that happened, however, would Elsa still be totally unaffected by the happenings of Silent Hill? Let's find out! Roll the clip!"

The sun had just begun to rise and greet a new day in Arendelle kingdom, but Elsa wasn't up yet. She was still asleep in bed with her husband for the moment. Ilona's crib was next to their bed, and while she normally woke up her parents first thing in the morning with her crying, that wasn't woke Elsa up this particular morning. What woke Elsa up at first was... a nightmare.

Elsa saw flashes of many different images.

A letter. Alison. A fetus. Hell. Fire. A baby crying. A nude Melody. Sophie. Lee. Raven. Traitors. The Order. Claudia. Claire. An amusement park. An apartment. A struggle A victory. But finally, a loss...

"Elsa began to feel everything that Silent Hill Elsa felt. She felt all the pain, misery, sadness, and mental torture. As the Elsa of Silent Hill died, it was as if the other multiverse Elsa could feel everything that had happened to her. In some strange way, she was connected to that version of herself. Almost like Ellie had been connected to the other version of herself from Ties That Bind who had died."

Bolting up suddenly out of bed, Elsa let out a scream and sat up, covered in a cold sweat. She gripped both sides of her head, shaking it in hopes that it would make the bad images go away. Her scream was more than enough to wake both her husband, and her newborn Ilona, who began to cry immediately.

Elsa felt Solaire place a hand on her back. "Elsa!? What's wrong?" he asked, looking at her with worry.

The queen sighed and hung her head, tears going down her cheeks. "I-I can't believe I-- I mean... that version of me... she... sh-she... went through so many terrible things. What if that wasn't just a dream? What if all of that really happened?"

Solaire glanced at his wife with confusion. "Darling, please tell me what is the matter. Don't shut me out."

Elsa glanced at Solaire, biting her lower lip. "I--you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

He smiled. "After all the things we saw a year ago during the time of The Crossed? Try me."

Elsa hesitated, but decided to tell Solaire the story of Silent Hill while he got up to check on Ilona. He sat on the end of the bed, rocking their daughter as he listened.

"My, that sounds terrible. What an awful dream," he said once Elsa had finished speaking.

Elsa shook her head. "It wasn't a dream. I know all of that really happened. I-It was horrible. She went through so much pain, and she died. Ilona died. Y-You died." said Elsa, squeezing her eyes shut and shaking her head, upset. Solaire turned to Elsa and gripped her chin in order to make her stop shaking her head.

"You don't know for sure if it was real or not. And if it was, I'm sure that version of you would not want this version of you to be so upset over it. Because here, I am not dead. Neither is Ilona. We're here. We're alive and well. And if it was a dream, you have nothing to fear. Maybe you were just up too late taking care of Ilona and you're tired. Perhaps that is all."

Elsa smiled slightly. "Maybe you're right. It probably wasn't... real. But it felt so real..." she sighed, scooting over to stroke Ilona's head as Solaire held her. "Thanks though. You always know just what to say to comfort me when I have a problem."

"I do hope our daughter doesn't grow up worrying as much as you do, darling," he said with a playful smirk, giving his wife a quick kiss on the lips.

"Well, I hope our daughter doesn't grow up and praise the sun so much that she leaves her significant other behind to change all the dirty diapers."

Solaire laughed. "That reminds me!" He nearly threw Ilona at Elsa before hopping to his feet and lifting his arms up in the classical Solaire V shape. "I must be off to greet the morning sun!" He charged out of the room, screaming "Praaaaaaaaaise iiiit!!!!"

Elsa frowned and hopped to her own feet. "Hey! You're gonna start changing diapers sooner or later, mister! You can't use the sun as your excuse to get out of everything!" Elsa sighed again before calling out, "At least meet me at breakfast, okay!?"

Elsa lifted up Ilona, having sworn she heard a giggle come from her daughter's lips. "What am I going to do with your father? Sometimes, he's such a nut. Buuut anyhow, I suppose I should clean you up, huh?"

Elsa carried her daughter carefully, slowly walking out of the room and stepping over a piece of paper in the doorway that she didn't notice.

It was a small note with a cryptic message written on it:

"Silent Hill sends its regards."

The video clip ends.

Klutzy stands in front of the screen as it shuts off, grinning.

"And so, the Silent Hill Murder Game has come to a close, as did Elsa's life--at least in that universe. In one universe she lived, while in another she died. Such is the course of life. Now, Akibahara can be happy that Elsa did indeed suffer in turmoil for her bad ending, while Klutzy could be somewhat satisfied knowing that somewhere out there, in another universe, Elsa had retained some of her happiness and or sanity. Thanks for watching everyone and have a nice day! Klutzy out!"

The weird narrator girl drops the mic she was holding, kicking it off stage before bowing Katniss style and exiting.

tumblr_inline_nc5sk2zdYT1s662g7.gif

The lights go out and the stage goes dark.

Fin~​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.