Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I... I did?" Ellie frowned in confusion. After a few more seconds, it finally hit her again. "Oh! Oh, yeah... I remember now. Sorry, I'm just a little..." she cleared her throat. "... Confused. You don't wanna know what's going on in my head right now..." Maybe it was best if Elsa didn't know she remembered now. After all, it still wasn't her who did it, she was sure of that, but how the memories ended up in her brain anyway was still a mystery to her.

"Well... Still, congratulations..." she added, avoiding eye contact with the woman.

// good I have her brain as an excuse for totally forgetting important stuff like that (:

"I don't want to know what's going on in your head? Well that makes two of us," Elsa wrote out to her. Her visions of the flames had died down, but Elsa knew as soon as the pill she took wore off they'd start to come back.

To pass the time, Elsa wrote a little more to Ellie. She was still unsure of the young girl, but didn't like hearing the silence.

"Have you ever been around a newborn baby? Or have you ever had a younger brother or sister?" she asked Ellie.

"I don't want to know what's going on in your head? Well that makes two of us," Elsa wrote out to her. Her visions of the flames had died down, but Elsa knew as soon as the pill she took wore off they'd start to come back.
To pass the time, Elsa wrote a little more to Ellie. She was still unsure of the young girl, but didn't like hearing the silence.
"Have you ever been around a newborn baby? Or have you ever had a younger brother or sister?" she asked Ellie.
Ellie shook her head slowly, still looking at the ground. "No." she responded. But as a few more seconds passed by, she realized something. "... I actually don't know. I mean, I never really had a family, so..." She thought a little bit more, and then shrugged. "Maybe there's a second Ellie running around somewhere, wouldn't that be horrible?" She was about to give a chuckle when she realized this probably wasn't the right person to make that joke to.

She paused for a little while. "Anyway... I can't remember ever seeing a baby... Just pictures. Never the real thing."

Ellie shook her head slowly, still looking at the ground. "No." she responded. But as a few more seconds passed by, she realized something. "... I actually don't know. I mean, I never really had a family, so..." She thought a little bit more, and then shrugged. "Maybe there's a second Ellie running around somewhere, wouldn't that be horrible?" She was about to give a chuckle when she realized this probably wasn't the right person to make that joke to.

She paused for a little while. "Anyway... I can't remember ever seeing a baby... Just pictures. Never the real thing."

Elsa narrowed her eyes, but didn't write anything in reply to Ellie's comment about "a second Ellie running around." Elsa didn't really think that would be a good idea, but didn't want to say anything rude about it right now.

"Maybe someday you will see one. I don't know if you'll still be around when I have my baby or not, but it's a natural part of life so maybe you'll make a friend who has one or have one yourself."

Elsa narrowed her eyes, but didn't write anything in reply to Ellie's comment about "a second Ellie running around." Elsa didn't really think that would be a good idea, but didn't want to say anything rude about it right now.
"Maybe someday you will see one. I don't know if you'll still be around when I have my baby or not, but it's a natural part of life so maybe you'll make a friend who has one or have one yourself."
Ellie couldn't help but chuckle this time. "Yeah, I doubt that..." she said, gently running her fingers over the stitches on the back of her head. Her hand came back a little bloody, so she decided to just wipe it off on her shirt while continuing. The thing was already bloody anyway. "I'm done with making friends. Everyone I cared for has either died or left me, and I can't handle that happening again." Thinking back to those people, she kept asking herself one question; why do I always get to live?

"Having one myself isn't an option either. Even if I do manage to stay alive for ten more years... Come on, let's face it, I would make a really shitty mom." She thought maybe it was best not to bring up her sexual preference just yet. Mostly because she wasn't sure what it was anyway. Pulling her knees up to her chest, she looked at the ground again, occasionally looking at Elsa to see if she had written anything else.

Ellie couldn't help but chuckle this time. "Yeah, I doubt that..." she said, gently running her fingers over the stitches on the back of her head. Her hand came back a little bloody, so she decided to just wipe it off on her shirt while continuing. The thing was already bloody anyway. "I'm done with making friends. Everyone I cared for has either died or left me, and I can't handle that happening again." Thinking back to those people, she kept asking herself one question; why do I always get to live?

"Having one myself isn't an option either. Even if I do manage to stay alive for ten more years... Come on, let's face it, I would make a really shitty mom." She thought maybe it was best not to bring up her sexual preference just yet. Mostly because she wasn't sure what it was anyway. Pulling her knees up to her chest, she looked at the ground again, occasionally looking at Elsa to see if she had written anything else.
Hey don't say that. At least that kid you habe will have a mom... *she didn't mean to sound depressed when she said that, but it did. She didn't have a mom so saying things about mothers seemed to upset her some reason* S-Sorry if that killed the mood
@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @MrDubWubs @The Last Outlaw

"Yeah, but you'll have to find someone willing to marry this little trouble-maker." Siegfried replied to their conversation, gently patting Ellie on the head with a wry smile.
"Don't worry, Elsa, you've friends who'll do what they can to protect you and your baby while your man's off adventuring, and I'm not going to let either of you die until this kid sees a ring on her finger."

Looking at the odd silence now present, he turned around, towards the others, then back at them.
"I know neither of you can travel well right now, but there's bound to be people looking for that monster on the floor. I suggest we all get patched up and stock up on pills so you can take them when you need them."

Elsa shook her head. "You'll find people to care about someday, and you could be a mother of you wanted to be. I used to think the same thing, but now I'm actually a little excited to be a mother."

Elsa actually had no flipping clue that Ellie questioned her sexuality, so she didn't even bring that up as an option.

She glanced to Siegfried though, grateful for his comment.

"You're right. We probably should stock up. We can't stay here forever."

@Joellie @Caramon Zero @MrDubWubs

@EVERYONE W/ CLAUDIA WOLF @ BASEMENT.
Claudia Wolf muttered a few phrases, her eyes shut as she spoke in a mysterious tongue; the nuns echoed the chorus:

Thou shalt ever call upon me and
all that is me in the place that is
silent.

RISE OH YE HOLY MOTHER.
COME GRANT US HOLY RESPITE.

The Seal of Metatron pulsated brightly, nearly blinding you with a burning red haze. Ariel cried out, bleeding profusely from her lips, ears, eyes, and nose. Her child, The Sepulcher, screamed out as it cradled it's mother in it's arms. They looked like they were in pain! Father Malachi, as if he read your mind, idly pressed a hand on your palm, shaking his head in a 'no' fashion- it appeared something... big was about to occur. What will you do?

Option A: Disrupt the ceremony

Option B: Let the ceremony continue.
Myth3.jpg
Raven watched as Ariel bleed many emotions hit her. She knew there were two options one interrupt or two watch. She tried to move but couldn't. She didn't know why but her body stayed and disagreed with some of her thoughts but agreed with others. She breathed and closed her eyes imminently seeing Timid, Knowledge, Rage, Curiosity, and Compassion. She was confused and opened her eyes tiring to move yet again but her legs failed her. She heard Timid in her mind. "A-are...p-powers...W-we wo-wouldn't be safe." She then heard Knowledge "Timid is right we can't save her like this. Where not here for her but for Donna." Rage smiled evil in her eyes. "Why not watch it would be fun. Maybe even join in with our own chant?" Curiosity tilted her head. "We don't know there intentions maybe we should wait." Then Compassion spoke. "Yes we need to wait. Gar is waiting for us and we our here for our friend. But I agree that we need to do something. Raven it sadly is truly only up to you." Raven stared now once more in complete reality. She knew her emotions had good points and she didn't know what would happen if she did stop it. She stayed picking her OPTION B but she knew if one of the others did something she might have to change her actions.

@Joellie @Caramon Zero @MrDubWubs
Sophie suddenly stirred awake, she had fallen asleep at some point leaning against the wall as they were talking, the first thing she heard was that man from earlier stating that they couldn't stay here forever... Standing up quickly she looked around at the others seeming mildly confused "What's going on?" she asked, sounding a little drowsy as she spoke.

Ellie only sighed and shrugged. "Look, it doesn't matter anyway... I'm sure I'll do find on my own, thanks guys." she said, pulling herself over to the counter, then pulling herself up, walking along the edge of it while keeping her hands on it for balance. She would have to stick to the walls if she wanted to walk properly. "So where we going...?"

@Caramon Zero
@MrDubWubs
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

@york @Joellie @Caramon Zero @MrDubWubs

Glancing to Sophie when she seemed to wake up, Elsa wrote a reply to her.

"We're going to leave this place soon, I think. We're just resting and preparing for that time to come. I'm going to look for some more medicine to take."

Elsa turned to one of the cabinets and began to look through it. She was relieved that she felt much better for the moment, and hoped things would stay that way at least for a little while longer.

After a moment of searching, she held up another small note she had written on her pad for anyone to see.

"Yes, what Ellie said, where are we going?" she questioned the group.

*Yang smiled and let out a happy sound of air. She stoostood up and put Ellie's arm around her neck. Yang wasn't much taller so she bent down a little to help Ellie's feet touch the ground* I don't know. I've just been following you guys around.
@york @Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

(@Jane the Killer we are in aneed asylum with nuns for caretakers)

Jane the Killer walked into the asylum and looked at all the other people.

// ALLRIGHT IM ON AND I HAVE MISSED SO MUCH. WTF IS GOING ON IN THE TWISTED ROLEPLAY OF OURS?

Raven watched as Ariel bleed many emotions hit her. She knew there were two options one interrupt or two watch. She tried to move but couldn't. She didn't know why but her body stayed and disagreed with some of her thoughts but agreed with others. She breathed and closed her eyes imminently seeing Timid, Knowledge, Rage, Curiosity, and Compassion. She was confused and opened her eyes tiring to move yet again but her legs failed her. She heard Timid in her mind. "A-are...p-powers...W-we wo-wouldn't be safe." She then heard Knowledge "Timid is right we can't save her like this. Where not here for her but for Donna." Rage smiled evil in her eyes. "Why not watch it would be fun. Maybe even join in with our own chant?" Curiosity tilted her head. "We don't know there intentions maybe we should wait." Then Compassion spoke. "Yes we need to wait. Gar is waiting for us and we our here for our friend. But I agree that we need to do something. Raven it sadly is truly only up to you." Raven stared now once more in complete reality. She knew her emotions had good points and she didn't know what would happen if she did stop it. She stayed picking her OPTION B but she knew if one of the others did something she might have to change her actions.
The ceremony continued...

Ariel cried out, her eyes fuming an eternal black, as the blood washed away, giving into a viscous tar-like substance seeping from every pore of her body. The red danced AND DANCED AND DANCED in her head until all she saw was RED. She looked pitifully down upon her child, the monster, her dear loving- riiiip! Something tore out of it's chest, spewing white hot gore across Ariel's delicate features. She froze; mortified with fear as Claudia Wolf chanted the last of her paganistic ritual...

Oh, proud fragrance of life which
flies towards the heart. Oh, cup
which brims with the whitest of
wine, it is in thee that all begins!

Ariel saw a feminine entity tear away at The Sepulcher's chest cavity once again, therefore freeing whatever Claudia and her 'Order' summoned, "GRAWWWGH!" It- no, she screamed with an inhuman tone, bellowing Briarcliff Manor into oblivion--the walls shook violently, as did the floors, pebbles dripped down from the ceiling revealing:
tumblr_mb9ntfSnrI1rv3b62o1_500.gif
Her.

Except not as cheerful.​

She was 100% nude, sporting raven black hair, youthful features, possibly a teenager, and glared at her mother with pitch-black eyes...
A second passes.

Two seconds.

She barfed on Ariel's face.

scary-movie-2-puking-scene-o.gif

Last edited:
// ALLRIGHT IM ON AND I HAVE MISSED SO MUCH. WTF IS GOING ON IN THE TWISTED ROLEPLAY OF OURS?
// some people are in the basement watching... that. I think. The rest is upstairs trying to figure out what to do next.

(( Y'all still need to vote! )

(Erm, oh god, who could it be??? Fuck it, I vote for Elsa)

Status
Not open for further replies.