Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Oliver Thredson looked up at her, gently pressing his index finger against Feferi's lips, "Shhhh, it's okay mommy. You ARE what I'm looking for." You felt him lead you into a rocking chair. An old-fashioned, 1950s looking wooden piece of furniture... and you sat on it, "Hush little baby don't say a word..." Uhhhh. You felt his entire weight press against your lap, his fully grown ass holding you and tussling your hair.
"Mommy has soft hair..."
"I like it."
Uh oh. He isn't gunna take no for an answer.
tumblr_mnl74bSPSj1rmezlao1_500.gif
Okay so this guy was not going to let her leave. Shoulders slumping in defeat, she scowled at him. He began to play with her hair, causing goosebumps to rise on her arms. "Now..uh..son?" What the fuck was this dude's name again? It would only make things worse if she went along with his game. "Why don't you let me get up, so I can put you down for a nap? You have had a tough day at work..right?" She was going to get out of here one way or another, but she was questioning things that mothers said. All she had ever known was throwing some dead lusus into the gaping maw of her 'mother' clicks of approval and the idea that if she didn't take care of her properly the whole world would explode. Which certainty didn't seem like something a normal human went through.

Okay so this guy was not going to let her leave. Shoulders slumping in defeat, she scowled at him. He began to play with her hair, causing goosebumps to rise on her arms. "Now..uh..son?" What the fuck was this dude's name again? It would only make things worse if she went along with his game. "Why don't you let me get up, so I can put you down for a nap? You have had a tough day at work..right?" She was going to get out of here one way or another, but she was questioning things that mothers said. All she had ever known was throwing some dead lusus into the gaping maw of her 'mother' clicks of approval and the idea that if she didn't take care of her properly the whole world would explode. Which certainty didn't seem like something a normal human went through.
"I don't think so mommy." He said in a sinister, totally-grown-up tone, his face darkening, "... Your son wants mommy to show me to her friends at Briarcliff Manor. Mommy should be proud of her little boy. You're proud of me, right... mommy?" He grinned, standing up as he held his mother's hand side-by-side, despite, most likely, being a bit taller than her, "... What do YOU want to do mommy?"

child-holding-mothers-hand-20820481.jpg

giphy.gif

He chuckles and sits down, unsure of what to make of that story
"So, why am I here?" He asks, his tone suddenly dead serious "Why have I been here for a year that I don't remember?"

@Akibahara

Ellie kept her knuckle between her teeth, staring at the now dead doctor on the ground. She didn't seem too sad, in fact, she was smiling. It was funny how the man's entire was shaking before he died. Using the hand that wasn't in her mouth, she pulled on Sophie's sleeve and then shook that hand and her head around randomly, smiling while making a "Zzzzzzt" noise, still biting her hand.

@york
@MrDubWubs
@Caramon Zero
@Akibahara

He chuckles and sits down, unsure of what to make of that story
"So, why am I here?" He asks, his tone suddenly dead serious "Why have I been here for a year that I don't remember?"

@Akibahara
"It isn't really... special. Amnesia, bipolar disorder, and ADD--at least, according to Dr. Oliver Thredson. Which is weird... 'cause he isn't at his office! He never calls off. Whatever. Probably nothin' right?"

He shrugs and puts his hands into his pockets
"That would explain a lot, if there weren't little things to give the lies away" he says with a frown
"If I've been here a year, my nicotine cravings shouldn't be so strong" he points out, reaching down to his pocket he feels for the vial of Crossed antidote, unsure if he still has it or not

@Akibahara

"I don't think so mommy." He said in a sinister, totally-grown-up tone, his face darkening, "... Your son wants mommy to show me to her friends at Briarcliff Manor. Mommy should be proud of her little boy. You're proud of me, right... mommy?" He grinned, standing up as he held his mother's hand side-by-side, despite, most likely, being a bit taller than her, "... What do YOU want to do mommy?"
"I want to put you down for a nap" She gritted her teeth, pulling her hand away from him and falling backwards. "Why won't you let 'mommy' do what's best for you. Your obviously tired!"

@EVERYONE W/ CLAUDIA WOLF @ BASEMENT.
Claudia Wolf muttered a few phrases, her eyes shut as she spoke in a mysterious tongue; the nuns echoed the chorus:

Thou shalt ever call upon me and
all that is me in the place that is
silent.

RISE OH YE HOLY MOTHER.
COME GRANT US HOLY RESPITE.

The Seal of Metatron pulsated brightly, nearly blinding you with a burning red haze. Ariel cried out, bleeding profusely from her lips, ears, eyes, and nose. Her child, The Sepulcher, screamed out as it cradled it's mother in it's arms. They looked like they were in pain! Father Malachi, as if he read your mind, idly pressed a hand on your palm, shaking his head in a 'no' fashion- it appeared something... big was about to occur. What will you do?

Option A: Disrupt the ceremony

Option B: Let the ceremony continue.
Myth3.jpg
Red.

She couldn't see.

Wet.

Blood flowed out of every place in her body, covering her.

Pain.

Pain was everywhere.

It.

Her child lay on top of her, screaming in demonic-demon-ness.

Noise.

Ariel tried to scream, but choked on her own blood.

Fuck everything.

Reactions: Akibahara
After Elsa allowed Solaire to bandage her arms up, she rested by him for a little while and leaned her arm on his shoulder. They talked for a little while; Elsa still used written word to communicate of course. But eventually she drifted to sleep. The feeling of having him next to her made Elsa so relaxed that she just couldn't help herself. It was a nice break. She hadn't felt quite that relaxed in a while.

When she woke up, however, the way she felt was a different story. The anxiety had returned, and from the moment she opened her eyes the room looked like it was on fire again. She screamed, no sound coming from her mouth still yet, and bolted up away from Solaire to begin another desperate search for more medication.

Sadly, she didn't find anything new. She had looked earlier and not found anything so for the most part the room was empty. She would have left the room right away, but Solaire had apparently fallen asleep. She didn't want to wake him since he had seemed so tired earlier, but she didn't want to leave him either. So Elsa stood in one spot, dancing around anxiously like a child who needed to use the bathroom until she was able to figure out what to do.

Eventually, Elsa spotting something that could be of use. No, it wasn't medication, but it was a way for her to stay in touch with Solaire: a pair of walkie talkies sitting on a shelf. She went to take them down and even tested them to make sure they worked. Once she was sure they did, she gave one to Solaire and kept one for herself. After doing that, she wrote a small note for Solaire and put it in his hand to tell him her plan.

Solaire, please use this to communication device to contact me when you wake up. I'm going to run and look for some medicine. I'll try to be right back. Love you. Keep safe. -Elsa ( @Cres Just so you can find Elsa if you need to.)

She then exited the room.

Elsa scrambled all over the medical area, looking for more pills to keep her sane. She barely paid attention to the others around including Sophia, Siegfried, Yang, and even tripped over Ellie once, who was sitting outside of Dr. Arden's office. Ignoring Ellie, Elsa began to rummage through some cabinets. She saw drugs to grow hair cells, drugs to cure the common cold, drugs to boost pleasure, drugs to boost pain, energy boosters, "happy" pills, and even drugs to grow brain cells. Elsa angrily tossed the last bottle she saw on the floor, watching it spill in front of Ellie. Elsa paid no mind to Ellie and went back to her search. Tears began to blur her vision though. The visions were really starting to bother her again.

@Joellie @MrDubWubs @york @Caramon Zero

After Elsa allowed Solaire to bandage her arms up, she rested by him for a little while and leaned her arm on his shoulder. They talked for a little while; Elsa still used written word to communicate of course. But eventually she drifted to sleep. The feeling of having him next to her made Elsa so relaxed that she just couldn't help herself. It was a nice break. She hadn't felt quite that relaxed in a while.
When she woke up, however, the way she felt was a different story. The anxiety had returned, and from the moment she opened her eyes the room looked like it was on fire again. She screamed, no sound coming from her mouth still yet, and bolted up away from Solaire to begin another desperate search for more medication.
Sadly, she didn't find anything new. She had looked earlier and not found anything so for the most part the room was empty. She would have left the room right away, but Solaire had apparently fallen asleep. She didn't want to wake him since he had seemed so tired earlier, but she didn't want to leave him either. So Elsa stood in one spot, dancing around anxiously like a child who needed to use the bathroom until she was able to figure out what to do.
Eventually, Elsa spotting something that could be of use. No, it wasn't medication, but it was a way for her to stay in touch with Solaire: a pair of walkie talkies sitting on a shelf. She went to take them down and even tested them to make sure they worked. Once she was sure they did, she gave one to Solaire and kept one for herself. After doing that, she wrote a small note for Solaire and put it in his hand to tell him her plan.
Solaire, please use this to communication device to contact me when you wake up. I'm going to run and look for some medicine. I'll try to be right back. Love you. Keep safe. -Elsa ( @Cres Just so you can find Elsa if you need to.)
She then exited the room.
Elsa scrambled all over the medical area, looking for more pills to keep her sane. She barely paid attention to the others around including Sophia, Siegfried, Yang, and even tripped over Ellie once, who was sitting outside of Dr. Arden's office. Ignoring Ellie, Elsa began to rummage through some cabinets. She saw drugs to grow hair cells, drugs to cure the common cold, drugs to boost pleasure, drugs to boost pain, energy boosters, "happy" pills, and even drugs to grow brain cells. Elsa angrily tossed the last bottle she saw on the floor, watching it spill in front of Ellie. Elsa paid no mind to Ellie and went back to her search. Tears began to blur her vision though. The visions were really starting to bother her again.
Ellie stumbled forward a little when Elsa bumped into her, making a dissatisfied noise. She watched the queen look through cabinets, checking all kinds of pills and syrups, until one of the boxes fell on the ground. Curious, she tilted her head slightly and took a step away from Sophie, causing the little girl to fall. But she didn't care too much, she just kept going, crawling over to the spilled pills and sniffing them. "Tesss..." she mumbled.

Dropping it in her mouth, she swallowed it and pulled a disgusted face, tongue out of her mouth and her eyes squinted. "Bleeghh..." It was way too dry and hard to get down without any water, but after a couple swallows she managed to do it. The pill started to work its effect, whether it was good or bad for her..

@everyone in the med bay cuz im not tagging everyone again cuz ill probably just forget people

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Joellie @MrDubWubs @Caramon Zero
Sophie noticed Elsa run into the room and instantly stood back up, she noticed Elsa was rummaging through the cabinets looking for something, on the other hand she noticed Ellie had picked up a container of pills supposedly for growing braincells and eaten one... "Hope those things help her..." She thought turning back to Elsa, she ran towards her noticing her arms were bandaged; it made her think of Simon's own arms; covered with scars some recent some old, but she shook away that mental image for the time being. She put a hand on Elsa's shoulder, attempting to get her attention "Elsa... What's wrong?" she asked looking very concerned for her.

@york @MrDubWubs @Joellie @Akibahara @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Siegfried tore the device from the woman's hands, grasping the electrodes in his left, the button in his right.
"I give up. I promised her I'd never fail her again. I broke that promise just now because of my hatred for this man. I'm going to put an end to my interference. I go to join this bastard in Hell, where I belong."
Siegfried readied the button, returning the dial to its maximum level before looking at the girl, tears streaming down his face.
"I'm sorry, but now you won't have to worry about me getting you hurt anymore."

Siegfried tore the device from the woman's hands, grasping the electrodes in his left, the button in his right.
"I give up. I promised her I'd never fail her again. I broke that promise just now because of my hatred for this man. I'm going to put an end to my interference. I go to join this bastard in Hell, where I belong."
Siegfried readied the button in, returning the dial to its maximum level before looking at the girl, tears streaming down his face.
"I'm sorry. You won't have to worry about me getting you hurt anymore."
Whoa! *Yang quickly ripped the button away from the mans hand* What are you crazy and stupid?! *she was getting tired of this man and fast. She then took the electrodes from him as well* Maybe you do belong in this loony bin. *she looked over to Elsa and Ellie. Confused on what they were doing due to the recent events*
@Joellie @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Siegfried readied the button, returning the dial to its maximum level before looking at the girl, tears streaming down his face.
"I'm sorry, but now you won't have to worry about me getting you hurt anymore."
@MrDubWubs @Caramon Zero @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sophie looked quite concerned to say the least hearing that man's words, she wasn't about to let someone else take their own life as well. Thankfully however, Yang stepped in, eliminating the need for her to intervene "Now... I just hope he doesn't try anything else." she thought to herself turning her attention back on Elsa.

@york @MrDubWubs @Joellie @Caramon Zero

Elsa continued to look through the cabinets, tossing more pill bottles on the floor. Various other pills spilled around her feet and around where Ellie was sitting. She flinched and gasped, however, when Sophie put a hand on her shoulder. Elsa turned and glanced at her friend, her body shaking. She began to write in her notebook for Sophia to see.

"I'm sick. Mentality. I can't handle the pain in my head. I'd rather be dead if I can't get it under control. I'm no longer in Hell, but Hell has moved into my mind. I need to find pills. I need something to control the pain."

Elsa continued to look through the cabinets, tossing more pill bottles on the floor. Various other pills spilled around her feet and around where Ellie was sitting. She flinched and gasped, however, when Sophie put a hand on her shoulder. Elsa turned and glanced at her friend, her body shaking. She began to write in her notebook for Sophia to see.
"I'm sick. Mentality. I can't handle the pain in my head. I'd rather be dead if I can't get it under control. I'm no longer in Hell, but Hell has moved into my mind. I need to find pills. I need something to control the pain."
"I don't trust the pills here... But if you must, I'll help you." Sophie said, searching through the compartments herself, she was looking for some antipsychotic durgs; if she remembered correctly; they should be able to suppress the visions and feelings of hell invading Elsa's head with any luck... Soon she found what she was looking for, small orange colored tablets in a bottle with a label that read "Rysperdone tablets", she picked it up and handed it to Elsa "Here... Just... Be carefull with them." she warned. Her medical knowledge told her those drugs should be antipsychotic chemicals, but in a place like this, you never know.

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @MrDubWubs @Joellie

"'Since the day I unwittingly took my father's head, I've lived a life of pain and chaos. I killed him, and when I saw his face in the moonlight staring back at me, it drove me mad. It took being possessed, tormented, and freed to regain my normal mentality, but all my sins still haunt me. I've failed so many that I've sworn to protect, yet I keep on living, hoping I can find redemption for what I've done. Today, I realize that I don't deserve to live, because no matter what I do I continually fail those I swear to save, no matter how hard I try not to."

Siegfried slammed his fists into the floor multiple times, slightly denting the metal on his gauntlets with the amount of force he applied to the blows.
"Why won't you at least allow me to die to keep from causing others more grief?! Haven't I done enough to poor Ellie as it is?!"

You sniff the [gold gas-like substance]. You feel... like air! If you focused on a lone rock in the corner or a car in the far distance, they'd lift up! This was cool! Riiiip! With your new psychic abilities, the door leading outside the Manor tears open, revealing a massive forest leading outside. You... you finally made it! Walter White glances in awe, as does Alison, at your newfound powers! What will you do?
[CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE RECEIVED TELEKINESIS]!

"FUCKING NICE!" The spy shouted, looking over at Walter. "Let's get out of this hellhole!" he shouts, grabbing one of the vials he drank out of already, smashing it on the floor, and levitating the glass shards beside him to impale people with.

"I don't trust the pills here... But if you must, I'll help you." Sophie said, searching through the compartments herself, she was looking for some antipsychotic durgs; if she remembered correctly; they should be able to suppress the visions and feelings of hell invading Elsa's head with any luck... Soon she found what she was looking for, small orange colored tablets in a bottle with a label that read "Rysperdone tablets", she picked it up and handed it to Elsa "Here... Just... Be carefull with them." she warned. Her medical knowledge told her those drugs should be antipsychotic chemicals, but in a place like this, you never know.

@york @MrDubWubs @Joellie @Caramon Zero

Elsa nodded and began her hunt for something to help. When Sophia found a bottle of pills and offered it to her, she took it. Her hands shook as she tried to open it, but eventually she got it open and took a pill. She sighed and tucked the pill into the bag she was carrying. Elsa hoped that pill would help. She needed all the mental support she could get.

Glancing back to the cabinet after a moment, Elsa took one more pill bottle, the first kind of medication she had been looking for: Xanax. She could still take that if she needed something for anxiety. She tucked that one in her bag and turned to Sophia.

"Maybe now I won't... lose my mind as often. Thank you. Do you want to sit down with me and rest?" she asked. She wasn't sure how Sophia was doing. She had been too busy struggling she her own problems to ask. Now maybe she could.

Status
Not open for further replies.