Status
Not open for further replies.
UJqddYE.png

"Don't worry, Blake, I'm sure it's just fine! I was only checking to see how much it might hurt and-- Wait, what are you doing? Don't do that!" Senna waved her hands in protest when she would see Blake tear a bit of cloth from the end of his shirt, letting out a sigh afterwards. "You didn't have to do that for me." She hesitated before reaching out to take the cloth from him, brushing their hands lightly in the process. "But... thank you, Blake. I'm lucky to have you on my side."

She gave his hand a squeeze before taking the cloth, unsure entirely what to do with it. She pressed it against the wound on the side of her head, her hands shaking in the process. Boy was she tired. She would've given anything for a soft bed to rest on right about now. "I hate to ask, but could I have some help tying it around my head? I don't think I can do it on my own. It's not as easy as tying back my hair, you know?"

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing

tumblr_inline_n3kt5gSVQB1sy4uqk.png

"I... I can help with that."

Realizing that no one else would probably answer her request, Blake spoke up to Senna's question. As if he had an earlier occurrence of doing this before, he stepped over and wrapped the cloth over and around Senna's head and more importantly, her wound. He was sure to be careful in doing so, because he didn't want to cause any more harm to her.

tumblr_inline_ng0i8qXckv1shpc29.png

"There we go... Better?"

Giving a quick look over to see if all was well, Blake shot a smile over at Senna.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Drug Manufacturing peeps​

tumblr_inline_nc7tef6D1Y1sqiwod.jpg

When questioned about who he was, the man narrowed his eye with uncertainty. "I'm not keen on giving my name or any information to people working for Umbrella," he replied to Linda. "If I said the trap was for Umbrella," the man began, replying to Cagliostro. "what would you have to say about that?" He paused when Milton would be mentioned, letting out a small snort. "Milton's a friend. There's no way in hell I want him to die, at least, not until he's helped me with what I need... But anyhow, no, nobody else is with me. Are you here to capture me? Take me to Umbrella?" he questioned, defensively lifting up his pistol and pointing it at the others.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies

"No, we're not. We're here to put a stop to them." Azura answered, eyes narrowing at the man as her body tensed. She was rather agitated by the man's question. Maybe it reminded her of the role she played, either way the question pushed some of her buttons the wrong way.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Archwar @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @VirusStudies

When questioned about who he was, the man narrowed his eye with uncertainty. "I'm not keen on giving my name or any information to people working for Umbrella," he replied to Linda. "If I said the trap was for Umbrella," the man began, replying to Cagliostro. "what would you have to say about that?" He paused when Milton would be mentioned, letting out a small snort. "Milton's a friend. There's no way in hell I want him to die, at least, not until he's helped me with what I need... But anyhow, no, nobody else is with me. Are you here to capture me? Take me to Umbrella?" he questioned, defensively lifting up his pistol and pointing it at the others.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies

F8IQZXA.webp

"Put the gun down if you know what's good for you. No one's taking anyone anywhere," Cagliostro simplifies. "I was just asking, that's that. They do run this place after all, so it's one of two primary logical conclusions, the other being that you work for Umbrella, and you planted the little trap. Is there a problem?"​

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies

DCad2Vq.jpg

"We were merely pretending to be working for Umbrella," Hakuei countered calmly, glancing at Azura and noticing her agitation. "Umbrella has taken something that needs to be stopped, and some of us here are out to avenge themselves for what they did to us." She narrowed her eyes at the gun the man was holding, shifting on her own feet as she pointedly sheathed her sword. Moving her hand to her fan, she lifted it in front of her face, watching him with a bland expression.

sCMcBxJ.jpg

"Considering we have already taken care of your 'trap' with ease, I think it's more beneficial for you and us to work together." The princess cast a look at the downed biters. "Our group has unique skills and abilities and if our intentions towards Umbrella are compatible, we may be able to lend them to your cause."

Inwardly, she didn't quite trust him even if she was offering an alliance. If Milton was his friend and Milton had led them to this trap, there was little cause for the group to trust either of them now.

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Sen @Azuremoon @Crimson Spartan @The Myrmidon @Archwar

"We could just go find the others." 18 suggested to the group. "Don't think we'll find anything more here. Other than that card." She replied.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing
iAtr6Y5.png

While debating what she would do, Senna would be relieved to see the others had taken care of the threat. She reached up to touch her head, wincing when her hand made contact with the wound. She pulled her hand away and shook her head--as if to shake the pain away--before glancing at her concerned friends. "Oh, I'm okay for the moment," she said with a smile, not wanting them to worry too much. Blake in particular seemed far too stressed out over most of the circumstances that had happened, and she didn't want to make it any worse on him.

"I have a head injury, but it's a small one. I think I'm more tired than anything," she said, reaching up to rub her eyes. "Does it look bad? I swear I don't even really feel-- Ack!" She cut herself off with a small yelp, when she reached up to touch the top of her head. She glanced at her hand afterwards, seeing a bit of crimson on the tips of her fingers. It didn't just hurt a bit, no, it hurt quite a lot. It was also making her feel dizzy and a bit sick to her stomach, but Senna had lived through far worse pain. She didn't want anyone to worry if that was possible.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing​
Getting involved at the moment was not an option for Tengen. Whatever these people were doing as far as fighting -- or what came afterward -- was concerned, one wrong move could kill his hope and that of his entire world.

That being said, if something did require him coming out of the shadows and away from the excuse of his age, he would fight without hesitation. There were other things worth fighting for, after all. For now, however, he gave a grin of experience and relief once all was safe once again and did not speak a word.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Mami Tomoe@LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Gands @Drug Manufacturing

rsz_setsuna__1__by_teh_zombish-dav633g.jpg

Worn as she was, Setsuna managed one of those rare smiles of hers to Shriou when he told her that she had done well.

rsz_94052cac9115ca4b0eaf9d85ae5cffb8_480_by_teh_zombish-dat7gys.jpg

...But his ruffling of her hair received a different look. One of surprise, but also? Content. Or, well, something of the sort. It was new to her, this gesture, but it seemed affectionate... Something Setsuna appreciated, associating it with praise nigh automatically. But despite her content, she did look a little confused by a couple of things. Namely, well, the matter of Clark's name. "I do not understand," she spoke once again. "Is that not his name? ...The 'Arkham Knight' called him this." She didn't seem embarrassed, just... Confused. Internally, perhaps mildly hurt that Shirou had seemingly laughed at her. But there was another thing...

"...What is a video game?"

@Kaykay @Josh M @Verite @Atomyk @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @toomanytagsformobile​
"Heh. Well, let's see, about that...why don'tcha ask the man yourself? I'm sure he'll be glad to tell ya his name." Leaving the option open to her, Shirou took his hand off her head and let out a puff of smoke before answering her second question. "Let's see, you ever played any other kind of game before? Like tag, or hide-and-seek? Sorta like that, but instead of doing it in real life you just watch it on a screen. 'Cept since it ain't real, you can do shit like fight a dragon or cast a magic spell, or somethin'."

"Though in this situation it's not like any of that would be too weird, huh?"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb

Reactions: Josh M and Takumi
tumblr_inline_n3kt5gSVQB1sy4uqk.png

"I... I can help with that."

Realizing that no one else would probably answer her request, Blake spoke up to Senna's question. As if he had an earlier occurrence of doing this before, he stepped over and wrapped the cloth over and around Senna's head and more importantly, her wound. He was sure to be careful in doing so, because he didn't want to cause any more harm to her.

tumblr_inline_ng0i8qXckv1shpc29.png

"There we go... Better?"

Giving a quick look over to see if all was well, Blake shot a smile over at Senna.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Drug Manufacturing peeps​
vfXLoB3.png

"Thanks, Blake," Senna replied when he offered to help her. She smiled at him, but winced slightly when he began to help her wrap the wound. The area was a bit sensitive, but thankfully he was careful and gentle enough not to cause her too much pain. After he finished, she reached up to touch a corner of the makeshift bandage, fingering it to make sure it was secure. It was a relief to have something on her head to at least keep the wound from being being exposed.

"Gee, I'm really in your debt now, aren't I? Thanks again, Blake. If there's anything I can do for you be sure to let me know. Unless, that is, what you want is a kiss. I don't really give those away for free," she said, smiling. "Are you okay though? You don't have any injuries yourself, do you? We all have to take care of ourselves until this "adventure" we're on is over with."

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing​

"No, we're not. We're here to put a stop to them." Azura answered, eyes narrowing at the man as her body tensed. She was rather agitated by the man's question. Maybe it reminded her of the role she played, either way the question pushed some of her buttons the wrong way.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Archwar @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @VirusStudies
F8IQZXA.webp

"Put the gun down if you know what's good for you. No one's taking anyone anywhere," Cagliostro simplifies. "I was just asking, that's that. They do run this place after all, so it's one of two primary logical conclusions, the other being that you work for Umbrella, and you planted the little trap. Is there a problem?"​

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies
DCad2Vq.jpg

"We were merely pretending to be working for Umbrella," Hakuei countered calmly, glancing at Azura and noticing her agitation. "Umbrella has taken something that needs to be stopped, and some of us here are out to avenge themselves for what they did to us." She narrowed her eyes at the gun the man was holding, shifting on her own feet as she pointedly sheathed her sword. Moving her hand to her fan, she lifted it in front of her face, watching him with a bland expression.

sCMcBxJ.jpg

"Considering we have already taken care of your 'trap' with ease, I think it's more beneficial for you and us to work together." The princess cast a look at the downed biters. "Our group has unique skills and abilities and if our intentions towards Umbrella are compatible, we may be able to lend them to your cause."

Inwardly, she didn't quite trust him even if she was offering an alliance. If Milton was his friend and Milton had led them to this trap, there was little cause for the group to trust either of them now.

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Sen @Azuremoon @Crimson Spartan @The Myrmidon @Archwar

The man hesitantly put his gun down. "So you don't work for Umbrella then? Then I guess there's no harm in admitting it. Yes, I did plant a trap for them. Milton, the man you mentioned before, they took him from my world. I wasn't about to allow that. He works for me. He's the only one smart enough to come up with a cure for my-- the good people of my world. So when they took him, I followed them. I've been hiding, waiting for a moment to create a big enough disturbance so I could break him out of here. I locked all the biters in that closet and planned to release them when the Umbrella scum came down here to retrieve them for experiments."

When someone from the group suggested they work together, the man put away his gun for a moment. "If you're against Umbrella and would help me break Milton out of here, then I don't see any problem with working together. If that's the case, I hope all of you have some sort of plan. If not, we'd better come up with one. If we arose any suspicions they won't hesitate to send their goons down here to end every last one of our lives..."​

The man hesitantly put his gun down. "So you don't work for Umbrella then? Then I guess there's no harm in admitting it. Yes, I did plant a trap for them. Milton, the man you mentioned before, they took him from my world. I wasn't about to allow that. He works for me. He's the only one smart enough to come up with a cure for my-- the good people of my world. So when they took him, I followed them. I've been hiding, waiting for a moment to create a big enough disturbance so I could break him out of here. I locked all the biters in that closet and planned to release them when the Umbrella scum came down here to retrieve them for experiments."

When someone from the group suggested they work together, the man put away his gun for a moment. "If you're against Umbrella and would help me break Milton out of here, then I don't see any problem with working together. If that's the case, I hope all of you have some sort of plan. If not, we'd better come up with one. If we arose any suspicions they won't hesitate to send their goons down here to end every last one of our lives..."​

RjVR5mt.webp

"So, long story short, you're going to grab Milk, and then you two are going to tag along with us? Well, my partner and I are itching to rip their innards out too! I have no objections to your participation, this ought to be pretty interesting..."​

vfXLoB3.png

"Thanks, Blake," Senna replied when he offered to help her. She smiled at him, but winced slightly when he began to help her wrap the wound. The area was a bit sensitive, but thankfully he was careful and gentle enough not to cause her too much pain. After he finished, she reached up to touch a corner of the makeshift bandage, fingering it to make sure it was secure. It was a relief to have something on her head to at least keep the wound from being being exposed.

"Gee, I'm really in your debt now, aren't I? Thanks again, Blake. If there's anything I can do for you be sure to let me know. Unless, that is, what you want is a kiss. I don't really give those away for free," she said, smiling. "Are you okay though? You don't have any injuries yourself, do you? We all have to take care of ourselves until this "adventure" we're on is over with."

tumblr_inline_ng0i8ruJgE1shpc29.png

"No problem. Just wanting to make sure everything's fine and all~"

He let out a small chuckle, feeling a bit better emotionally on what's happened so far. It was rare to have little light-hearted moments where they could let loose and be themselves until the storm raged around their group again. Though, Blake's usual confident air changed with one remark.

tumblr_inline_n3ktd5KNE41sy4uqk.png

"N-Not at all! That'll be a bit rude to ask for, given our current situation... but at the very least don't suggest it to a man who can't control those internal urges..."

Well, Blake was flustered at the comment. He did have memories of what occurred earlier in the terms of "kissing," but he knew that it was a bit awkward to focus on that aspect for too long. Especially in a place where all sorts of bad things could happen.

tumblr_inline_ng0i9dxIPN1shpc29.png

"... I'm fine and well. I don't believe that... monstrosity got to me while it was around. Thank you for asking, Senna."

Realizing that someone else had asked him if he were fine after what had happened, Blake haven't bothered to even think of his own well being recently. He felt fine overall, other than the aching feeling that someone was still out to kill them for some unknown motive. But he had to pull through for everyone.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
vfXLoB3.png

tumblr_inline_ng0i8ruJgE1shpc29.png

"No problem. Just wanting to make sure everything's fine and all~"

He let out a small chuckle, feeling a bit better emotionally on what's happened so far. It was rare to have little light-hearted moments where they could let loose and be themselves until the storm raged around their group again. Though, Blake's usual confident air changed with one remark.

tumblr_inline_n3ktd5KNE41sy4uqk.png

"N-Not at all! That'll be a bit rude to ask for, given our current situation... but at the very least don't suggest it to a man who can't control those internal urges..."

Well, Blake was flustered at the comment. He did have memories of what occurred earlier in the terms of "kissing," but he knew that it was a bit awkward to focus on that aspect for too long. Especially in a place where all sorts of bad things could happen.

tumblr_inline_ng0i9dxIPN1shpc29.png

"... I'm fine and well. I don't believe that... monstrosity got to me while it was around. Thank you for asking, Senna."

Realizing that someone else had asked him if he were fine after what had happened, Blake haven't bothered to even think of his own well being recently. He felt fine overall, other than the aching feeling that someone was still out to kill them for some unknown motive. But he had to pull through for everyone.
"We could just go find the others." 18 suggested to the group. "Don't think we'll find anything more here. Other than that card." She replied.
Miku maintained a rather neutral expression following Blake and Senna's exchange, figuring it would be best not to comment on it. Blake's demeanor was somewhat bemusing to the young android, though she tried not to show it.
B3jMkXN.jpg

"I'm worried how much worse this can get..." Senna had been injured and gradually their numbers continued to dwindle. She felt as if it was overoptimistic to assume it wouldn't get any worse. Shooting a glance in 18's direction, having heard what she said, she continued. "I like that suggestion. Maybe we should just try to find the others." Clearly she had been unnerved by that encounter.​

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing

"Heh. Well, let's see, about that...why don'tcha ask the man yourself? I'm sure he'll be glad to tell ya his name." Leaving the option open to her, Shirou took his hand off her head and let out a puff of smoke before answering her second question. "Let's see, you ever played any other kind of game before? Like tag, or hide-and-seek? Sorta like that, but instead of doing it in real life you just watch it on a screen. 'Cept since it ain't real, you can do shit like fight a dragon or cast a magic spell, or somethin'."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb
"..."

rsz_1hqdefault_by_teh_zombish-dat7u37.jpg

Pausing only briefly to contemplate this option, Setsuna pointedly looked to Clark, expression dead serious as she spoke. "Is your name not Superma- Clark?" she inquired, curiosity evidently piqued but seeming to hold no awareness of how silly a question this was. Regardless, Shirou's explanation didn't seem to help much, either, the breathless female having another question ready for him. "...What is tag?" She didn't know what hide and seek was, either, but there was something bothering her. She was speaking much more than usual, something that, had this been Kyoushirou, she wasn't sure would have been supported in doing. As such, she couldn't help but wonder.

"...I apologize if I bother you, Shirou."

@Kaykay @Josh M

Superman. That name kept being thrown onto Clark. A light sigh left the man of tomorrow's mouth as he smiled at the girl.

"My name Clark Kent. You can just call me Clark. It's nice meet you. "

He paused as he looked at the girl. She seemed, off. Like something wasn't right. It seemed like, these concept Shirou are alien. However, the only real thing alien was Clark. Clark looked for the right words to say as he tried not to seem as if he was talking down to her.

"Setsuna, right? Tell me a little about yourself. Where are you from? What do you do?"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Gands @Kaykay @Mami Tomoe @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb

Superman. That name kept being thrown onto Clark. A light sigh left the man of tomorrow's mouth as he smiled at the girl.

"My name Clark Kent. You can just call me Clark. It's nice meet you. "

He paused as he looked at the girl. She seemed, off. Like something wasn't right. It seemed like, these concept Shirou are alien. However, the only real thing alien was Clark. Clark looked for the right words to say as he tried not to seem as if he was talking down to her.

"Setsuna, right? Tell me a little about yourself. Where are you from? What do you do?"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Gands @Kaykay @Mami Tomoe @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb
rsz_kyoushirototowanosorafull55542_by_teh_zombish-dat7cji.jpg

Well oops. Looks like she had, in fact, been calling him the wrong thing the whole time. Bowing her head slightly with a solemn look, she spoke. "I apologize, Clark Ke--... Clark. I was unaware. I will correct my mistake for the future." The young woman also made a note that perhaps she should ask people for their names in the future, as opposed to assuming based on the titles others called them. She felt horribly disrespectful and it weighed heavily on her. "Are you displeased with me?" It was a simple question, but she couldn't help asking. The idea of doing the exact opposite of her purpose- pleasing and protecting others -was the most frightening and painful thing she could fathom. And she did feel she was out of line.

Yet Clark casually continued to speak to her, asking her about, well... Her.

How many times had this happened, now? Three? Senna and Blake. Shirou. And now Clark. Yet, no matter how many times it happened, she never stopped feeling caught off guard by it. People wanting to know about her was so foreign and unfathomable... But she digressed. If it were as he wished, she would comply. "Yes," she confirmed, straightening up from the bow she had previously given out of shame and apology. For a moment, she hesitated at his question, uncertain how to reply. Where was she from? To be honest, she didn't know. The furthest back she could remember was.... "A lab. I apologize, but I cannot recall my location before that," she stated, solemnly. "What do I... Do?"

Another slight pause, her breathing starting to even out slightly. "I am...--" No, she thought, painfully. Not anymore. No matter how much that fact hurt her. Glancing away, she continued. "...Was, Kyoushirou's sword." What she meant by sword was hard to discern, considering Clark hadn't been there for her earlier explanation of the term. Regardless, for one who paid extremely close attention, they might noticed she fleetingly gave Shirou a glance after saying this with something almost like longing in her typically serious teal eyes. But quickly it faded, and her gaze returned to Clark. "Is there anything else you wish to know?"

@Josh M @Kaykay @Drug Manufacturing​

Well oops. Looks like she had, in fact, been calling him the wrong thing the whole time. Bowing her head slightly with a solemn look, she spoke. "I apologize, Clark Ke--... Clark. I was unaware. I will correct my mistake for the future." The young woman also made a note that perhaps she should ask people for their names in the future, as opposed to assuming based on the titles others called them. She felt horribly disrespectful and it weighed heavily on her. "Are you displeased with me?" It was a simple question, but she couldn't help asking. The idea of doing the exact opposite of her purpose- pleasing and protecting others -was the most frightening and painful thing she could fathom. And she did feel she was out of line.

How many times had this happened, now? Three? Senna and Blake. Shirou. And now Clark. Yet, no matter how many times it happened, she never stopped feeling caught off guard by it. People wanting to know about her was so foreign and unfathomable... But she digressed. If it were as he wished, she would comply. "Yes," she confirmed, straightening up from the bow she had previously given out of shame and apology. For a moment, she hesitated at his question, uncertain how to reply. Where was she from? To be honest, she didn't know. The furthest back she could remember was.... "A lab. I apologize, but I cannot recall my location before that," she stated, solemnly. "What do I... Do?"

Another slight pause, her breathing starting to even out slightly. "I am...--" No, she thought, painfully. Not anymore. No matter how much that fact hurt her. Glancing away, she continued. "...Was, Kyoushirou's sword." What she meant by sword was hard to discern, considering Clark hadn't been there for her earlier explanation of the term. Regardless, for one who paid extremely close attention, they might noticed she fleetingly gave Shirou a glance after saying this with something almost like longing in her typically serious teal eyes. But quickly it faded, and her gaze returned to Clark. "Is there anything else you wish to know?"

200_s.gif

Clark stood firm as he watch the girl's body language and her words. At some points, it felt like the girl was speaking another language al together. No of what she said made sense, however, Clark saw the sadness and pain inside. He couldn't but wince.

"That's good. We can stop talking about you, if you that. "

Pausing for a minute, Clark smiles at the girl.

"You have any questions about me?

@Hospes @Kaykay

200_s.gif

Clark stood firm as he watch the girl's body language and her words. At some points, it felt like the girl was speaking another language al together. No of what she said made sense, however, Clark saw the sadness and pain inside. He couldn't but wince.

@Hospes @Kaykay
Well, at least he hadn't mentioned being displeased or upset with her. His statement that they didn't have to talk about her was taken with her typical unreadable demeanor as she gave a nod. "As you wish." Of course, his next question was much more difficult to respond to, slight surprise overtaking her once again before quickly being extinguished.

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i5bqn.jpg

There was silence from the blonde as she regarded Clark's smiling face, unsure what to say to him. Did she have questions for him? The whole niceness of everyone here was one thing, but nobody had asked her such a thing before. Not even Shirou. "I... do not believe so, Clark," she replied, with nearly undetectable uncertainty, having been hidden by her typical monotone. She had no idea if the man wanted her to ask him questions or not, and as such she found it hard to determine whether she had chosen the right answer or not.

@Kaykay @Josh M @Drug Manufacturing​

"..."

rsz_1hqdefault_by_teh_zombish-dat7u37.jpg

Pausing only briefly to contemplate this option, Setsuna pointedly looked to Clark, expression dead serious as she spoke. "Is your name not Superma- Clark?" she inquired, curiosity evidently piqued but seeming to hold no awareness of how silly a question this was. Regardless, Shirou's explanation didn't seem to help much, either, the breathless female having another question ready for him. "...What is tag?" She didn't know what hide and seek was, either, but there was something bothering her. She was speaking much more than usual, something that, had this been Kyoushirou, she wasn't sure would have been supported in doing. As such, she couldn't help but wonder.

"...I apologize if I bother you, Shirou."

@Kaykay @Josh M
"Aaah, man, what kinda place did you come from that they didn't have tag?" Shirou scratched his head, not really knowing how else to explain the concept to her. As she apologized for pretty much nothing, though, he decided that it was probably about time to give up on that, merely giving her a shrug in response.

Shirou patted her on the back while she apologized for mixing up Clark's name a bit. "Don't sweat your head too much 'bout it. I'm sure he's fine with it, yeah? He's smiling and all, and it was a pretty interestin' nickname anyway." He didn't know much about her Kyoushirou situation, so for now, he just let the conversation move along.
200_s.gif

@Hospes @Kaykay
Well, at least he hadn't mentioned being displeased or upset with her. His statement that they didn't have to talk about her was taken with her typical unreadable demeanor as she gave a nod. "As you wish." Of course, his next question was much more difficult to respond to, slight surprise overtaking her once again before quickly being extinguished.

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i5bqn.jpg

There was silence from the blonde as she regarded Clark's smiling face, unsure what to say to him. Did she have questions for him? The whole niceness of everyone here was one thing, but nobody had asked her such a thing before. Not even Shirou. "I... do not believe so, Clark," she replied, with nearly undetectable uncertainty, having been hidden by her typical monotone. She had no idea if the man wanted her to ask him questions or not, and as such she found it hard to determine whether she had chosen the right answer or not.

@Kaykay @Josh M @Drug Manufacturing​
Her response to having any questions wasn't unexpected. She hadn't really taken any actions of her own accord, aside from jumping to his aid. Inquiries on Clark's nature probably weren't an exception to that general passivity. He wanted to tell her to just ask something, anything, but if he told her to, then surely she'd just ask him out of a feeling of obligation. Therefore...

"You sure about that? Clark here looks like an interestin' guy to ask questions, doesn't he? Nothing to ask at all? If you don't that's fine, but you should sate your curiosity, Setsuna."

Shirou asked her with a natural voice, trying to sound as neutral as he could.

@Hospes @Josh M

• Love
Reactions: Josh M

RjVR5mt.webp

"So, long story short, you're going to grab Milk, and then you two are going to tag along with us? Well, my partner and I are itching to rip their innards out too! I have no objections to your participation, this ought to be pretty interesting..."​

"Assuming the rest of the group feels the same, I suppose I don't mind working along with all of you. Let's head out of this closet and grab Milton," the man told them, turning to head back toward the exit of the room. The others hadn't voiced an idea for a plan, so the man privately mulled over one in his head until they walked out. Before saying anything else, he approached Milton, garnering a look of mild surprise from the scientist.

tumblr_inline_mjh65tU3Cd1qz4rgp.jpg

"You-- What are you doing her--" Milton began to say, only to be cut off when the other man would hit him over the head to knock him out. The scientist toppled onto the floor, only to quickly be picked up by his acquaintance and tossed over his shoulder. He glanced back at the group afterwards, hoping they wouldn't want much of an explanation.

"There's a chance he could've protested. Not something I want to deal with right now," he said with a grunt, adjusting the man carefully on his shoulder. He let out a small chuckle afterwards. "Knowing Milton, he probably likes this place. Still, he ain't doing my world any good studying the virus of some other world. He's needed back home."

After speaking, the man turned to a set of stairs somewhere in the back of the room. He began walking in that direction, expecting the others would follow him. After walking up the small set of stairs, the group would find a door that brought them into another small, plain room. At the end of the room they would see an elevator. He gestured to it before turning back to the others.

tumblr_inline_nc7tp1coUn1sqiwod.jpg

"While poking around the place I found this elevator. I'm thinking it might be our best shot of escaping. Only problem is, we need a card key of some kind to access it. One of you wouldn't happen to have something like that, would you?" he questioned.​

Elevator-Star-600px-reduced.jpg

Lucifer looked over at James as he took a swig of the alcohol. " I still have some left. There isn't much time to drink it while you are exploring and running for your life," he replied to the man. " Who exactly are we treating? Also, I am not the only one with alcohol, Penny has some, " He replied, assuming that the man wanted to use it to heal someone. He waited for a reply.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Mami Tomoe@Darkseide@Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Gands @Drug Manufacturing

Linda was quiet. " Maybe our other friends found something for an elevator like this," she suggested, knowing that no one in their group had come across such a thing.

@The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies

Status
Not open for further replies.