Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not sure but I'll try!"
Blake said this to Miku, mere moments before Senna had been hit by some of the rubble. He managed to let out a quick "S-Sorry!" and was about to attend to her, but it looked like James had it covered for her already. Plus, it looked like they had a quick weakpoint to focus on with this incoming monster.
"Actually... change of plans... Juuust going to aim for that freak's head..."
Staying at Miku's side, Blake had his projected wings break apart again, and fire itself as projectiles aimed for Duvall's head.
@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Jeremi @Drug Manufacturing
The united onslaught towards Duvall was a success. With a final death gurgle the disgusting mass of flesh dropped lifeless to the floor finally ending the threat.

"That was disgusting."

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing
Schala Zeal
@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb
@Drug Manufacturing

Schala looked a little sick at the gruesome sight that was one Duvall, but she was relieved it was all over, at the very least. Covering her nose and mouth for a moment, she took a good few steps away from the whole mess, and looked towards Riesbyfe for a moment.

"The... Card..." She said simply.

After a few moments, she began to look around, appearing to be trying to identify a place the card could be used, now that the battle was over and all.

She didn't see any point in checking the remains of Duvall now that they had found all they had needed... That and she wasn't very keen on going anywhere near what was left of him at the moment.​

The united onslaught towards Duvall was a success. With a final death gurgle the disgusting mass of flesh dropped lifeless to the floor finally ending the threat.

"That was disgusting."

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing

"WAIT UP!"

If the group were to turn, they'd find a green blur approaching from behind the fallen Duvall, rushing down the way the group had emerged from during their escape from the blob. The blur leaped over the rotting mass and landed with a rough clack of his skates, swerving around to a standing position; Lucio, who seemed as if he was there the entire time despite not making any explicit appearance during the group's battle against Duvall. Seriously, where the hell did he come from? Where was he?

The DJ clutched his chest and let out a heavy sigh of relief (and fatigue), brushing his dreadlocks out of his face to look upon his group. He smiled, of course, after giving the gurgling heap of viscera and sideways glance. Damn, that thing looked nasty, part of Lucio was glad he somehow avoided getting close and personal with it.

ee54c3940100f53acca47191efa008d9.png

"Hoo, I...god, took me forever, but I finally made it! Man, that was scary. I got lost when we were makin' our way down to Drug Manufacturing. This complex is huge, man, nothin' but empty tunnels and rooms with weird, useless stuff! Good thing there weren't any guards, either. I tried using the vents a couple times to find myself back to the main room, but by the time I found a path back...you guys were bein' chased by THAT thing!"

Lucio gestured to the amorphous mass that was once Duvall.

"Did you guys actually manage to take that thing down? Pffft, course ya'll did, no way you'd lose to this guy!" he clapped his hands and laughed. "Glad we're all in once piece, though. Good thing I..."

The realization hit him.

"...Oh, god, and I didn't help at all, did I? Aw, dammit, again!" he knocked himself in the head with his palm, his smile dropping to a guilty look. While everyone was fighting to the death with a grotesque abomination and a mad scientist, Lucio was bumbling around like an idiot, secretly finding something to eat because he hasn't eaten at all for like, 3 hours, and he's really hungry. That didn't stop him from feeling guilty about not really helping at all, especially in the presence of someone like 18; who'd probably blast him right now for being dead weight.

Because she can shoot fireballs and magic karate stuff out of her hand.

What a cool way to get knocked on your ass, though.

ab9c664460f15d4a51f8ceb6eb34062b.png

Lucio looked up with some resolve, returning his smile. Last time he got sad about something, he felt weirdly out of place for himself. Not gonna let that happen again, even if he should feel down. "I'll have to make up for all that, then! Double-time! Still got the road ahead, amiright? Learned my lesson to not get lost in spooky vents!" he quipped to his allies. "We're all good here, right? Is anyone hurt? Nothin'...happened, right?"

Oh, what a sweet summer child.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe@LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing​

Reactions: Takumi
Ali would be successful in knocking away some of the zombies that came after him. He would even be successful in taking the limbs off of a couple zombies, leaving them as deformed, bloody logs on the ground. The individual who had called out to them, however, wouldn't be so kind to Milton's wishes. He pulled a pistol from his jacket and shot the de-limbed zombies before turing his gun on the rest of the hoard. "Don't bother saving them. This is pointless!" He continued to shoot them, glad the group seemed to agree with taking them out.

Azura managed to take down several of the biters, just in time for the destroyed bodies to be singed by Cagliostro and Alucard's fire abilities. The combination of the fire with Hakuei's wind only seemed to make the flames stronger, also helping push a lot of their enemies into the flames. Ouroboros managed to draw in many of the dead as well, leaving them with at least enough room to breathe so that those with swords and other melee weapons would have a better advantage.

With their combined efforts, the group would manage to take down a good majority of the biters. The silence afterwards suggested the may have even taken out all of them when they were supposed to keep at least one alive. But maybe if they searched the bodies they would manage to find one that was still alive.

tumblr_inline_nc7thbIoRn1sqiwod.jpg

"I told you not to open that damn door," the man who had called out to them said, gesturing to it with his pistol. "I moved the biters into that room. It was meant to be a trap, but not for your lot," he said, clenching his jaw in frustration.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies

Road wasn't about to miss out on her opportunity to finally satiate her sadism. The girl grinned from behind Alucard's arm at the creatures as Ali, Caglio and the others began tearing into the mindless undeads. It was then that the woman acted. Her form vanished - as if she had been made of yarn and simply unraveled into nothing. The girl's form reappeared within a bit of the remaining horde, but only for enough time to disappear again whilst taking three of the monsters with her. Together they all vanished into nothing.

bdPtFk5.png

Within Road's pocket dimension, known as 'Dream', the undeads were now held prisoner. Road sat elevated above them upon the parasol she'd taken from the Umbrella armory what felt like days ago. All around the zombie appeared candles, floating in the air as if unaffected by gravity - much like Road herself. In the next moment, the candles would shoot out, easily darting at their targets. If the zombies were so much as nicked by these candles, they'd become infected with a new virus. The Akuma Virus. Road was finally going to see how these monsters reacted to her own powers, or if the two viruses would fight it out within the host and just... destroy them.

Reappearing in reality just above Cagliostro, so she'd fall to the alchemists side, a row of three candles appeared at her side a few of the remaining Zombies, only to share the fates of the ones in her Dream. The three candles launched themselves, and the lady, Road, threw her body backwards in a half-Pierrot, vanishing through space-time to reappear behind Alucard again. Her left arm would be extended, with her hand open. She clentched the hand into a fist, and regardless of the candles hitting their marks or missing, they'd each erupt into a blast of dark blue and purple fire - the Akuma virus eroding anything inorganic within a small, three foot radius - within the same radius, organic beings would be infected with the Akuma virus.

"It's so nice to have some toys to play with."

6qXzmZK.gif

The girl grinned.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Hana @Crow @Archwar @VirusStudies

Last edited:
"I'm not sure but I'll try!"

Blake said this to Miku, mere moments before Senna had been hit by some of the rubble. He managed to let out a quick "S-Sorry!" and was about to attend to her, but it looked like James had it covered for her already. Plus, it looked like they had a quick weakpoint to focus on with this incoming monster.

"Actually... change of plans... Juuust going to aim for that freak's head..."

Staying at Miku's side, Blake had his projected wings break apart again, and fire itself as projectiles aimed for Duvall's head.
Blood dripped down Senna's head. The rubble had hit her, but she would be much worse off in a few seconds if that monster came any closer to her. She would have to think fast to get away from it. Thankfully, however, James would quickly come to her rescue, making sure to sweep Senna out of the dangerous path and fly them to a safer spot before setting her down.

IW9GutX.jpg

"Th-Thanks, you... saved me," Senna replied, taking a single step forward that resulted in a dizzy stagger to one side. "18 says to try and hit the head, so I guess that's as good a plan as any," she told James, flexing her fingers. Her hands trembled, showing the girl that her gigai body wasn't functioning very well.

In order to fight, she would need to leave her gigai so she could go into soul reaper form, but with how often their group was moving lately, the teen worried she would leave the body only to lose it or see it destroyed in the chaos. While trying to decide what to do, Senna was sorely tempted just to leave the body. It was injured now and... might cause problems if she were to stay in it for too long.

"That was disgusting."
Seeing the mass that was once Duvall finally collapse, Miku gave herself a moment to recollect herself. The grip around her sword finally relaxed, having felt like she was gripping it far too tight for far too long. It felt like that encounter was the definition of nerve wracking.
BcVoUe1.png

Trying to survey the group to see what the state of everything was, Miku saw Senna seemed a bit... off. Her eyes widened slightly, and she set down her sword to hurry over to the plum haired girl. "Senna? Are you okay?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Drug Manufacturing

"WAIT UP!"

If the group were to turn, they'd find a green blur approaching from behind the fallen Duvall, rushing down the way the group had emerged from during their escape from the blob. The blur leaped over the rotting mass and landed with a rough clack of his skates, swerving around to a standing position; Lucio, who seemed as if he was there the entire time despite not making any explicit appearance during the group's battle against Duvall. Seriously, where the hell did he come from? Where was he?

The DJ clutched his chest and let out a heavy sigh of relief (and fatigue), brushing his dreadlocks out of his face to look upon his group. He smiled, of course, after giving the gurgling heap of viscera and sideways glance. Damn, that thing looked nasty, part of Lucio was glad he somehow avoided getting close and personal with it.

"Hoo, I...god, took me forever, but I finally made it! Man, that was scary. I got lost when we were makin' our way down to Drug Manufacturing. This complex is huge, man, nothin' but empty tunnels and rooms with weird, useless stuff! Good thing there weren't any guards, either. I tried using the vents a couple times to find myself back to the main room, but by the time I found a path back...you guys were bein' chased by THAT thing!"

"Did you guys actually manage to take that thing down? Pffft, course ya'll did, no way you'd lose to this guy!" he clapped his hands and laughed. "Glad we're all in once piece, though. Good thing I..."

The realization hit him.

"...Oh, god, and I didn't help at all, did I? Aw, dammit, again!" he knocked himself in the head with his palm, his smile dropping to a guilty look. While everyone was fighting to the death with a grotesque abomination and a mad scientist, Lucio was bumbling around like an idiot, secretly finding something to eat because he hasn't eaten at all for like, 3 hours, and he's really hungry. That didn't stop him from feeling guilty about not really helping at all, especially in the presence of someone like 18; who'd probably blast him right now for being dead weight.

Lucio looked up with some resolve, returning his smile. Last time he got sad about something, he felt weirdly out of place for himself. Not gonna let that happen again, even if he should feel down. "I'll have to make up for all that, then! Double-time! Still got the road ahead, amiright? Learned my lesson to not get lost in spooky vents!" he quipped to his allies. "We're all good here, right? Is anyone hurt? Nothin'...happened, right?"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe@LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing​
tumblr_mldl3nvf0e1rnw80to3_r1_250.gif

"We're all good. You didn't miss anything important at all."

Clark couldn't help but smirk at Lucio. This guy was somethin' else. Clark's eyes turned back to Shirou.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have grabbed you like that."

Clark's gaze turned to warpath, Ries, 18, and the others before back at the man. These people, no matter how strong they were, were under his protection.

"Still. I'm not gonna apologize for who I am and what I believe. You called me "too kind". You've seen what I can do. Maybe it's a good thing. Just trust me. Kindness is something everyone needs. The difference is my kindness isn't weakness. It's my biggest strength."

Clark was hinting at something from his past, clearly he had faced people who were like him physically, but not morally.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb

Reactions: Jeremi
Schala Zeal
@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb
@Drug Manufacturing

Schala looked a little sick at the gruesome sight that was one Duvall, but she was relieved it was all over, at the very least. Covering her nose and mouth for a moment, she took a good few steps away from the whole mess, and looked towards Riesbyfe for a moment.

After a few moments, she began to look around, appearing to be trying to identify a place the card could be used, now that the battle was over and all.

She didn't see any point in checking the remains of Duvall now that they had found all they had needed... That and she wasn't very keen on going anywhere near what was left of him at the moment.​

Schala realized after some inspection that the card she was holding allowed them to traverse through any locked door they could find on the floor, and perhaps even beyond. Duvall had after all been a high ranking member of Umbrella and that meant a high clearance.

"WAIT UP!"

The realization hit him.

"Didn't even realize you were gone." 18 snarked.

"That was disgusting."

Schala Zeal
@Drug Manufacturing

"WAIT UP!"

The realization hit him.

Seeing the mass that was once Duvall finally collapse, Miku gave herself a moment to recollect herself. The grip around her sword finally relaxed, having felt like she was gripping it far too tight for far too long. It felt like that encounter was the definition of nerve wracking.
BcVoUe1.png

Trying to survey the group to see what the state of everything was, Miku saw Senna seemed a bit... off. Her eyes widened slightly, and she set down her sword to hurry over to the plum haired girl. "Senna? Are you okay?"

Clark couldn't help but smirk at Lucio. This guy was somethin' else. Clark's eyes turned back to Shirou.

Clark's gaze turned to warpath, Ries, 18, and the others before back at the man. These people, no matter how strong they were, were under his protection.

"Still. I'm not gonna apologize for who I am and what I believe. You called me "too kind". You've seen what I can do. Maybe it's a good thing. Just trust me. Kindness is something everyone needs. The difference is my kindness isn't weakness. It's my biggest strength."

Clark was hinting at something from his past, clearly he had faced people who were like him physically, but not morally.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb
Schala realized after some inspection that the card she was holding allowed them to traverse through any locked door they could find on the floor, and perhaps even beyond. Duvall had after all been a high ranking member of Umbrella and that meant a high clearance.

"Didn't even realize you were gone." 18 snarked.

"Well... that's over. PWM deactivate."

Blake breathed a sigh of relief as he deactivated his weapon, and then focusing himself on one detail since this whole encounter blew up on them.

tumblr_inline_n3ktnzS5o21sy4uqk.png

"Yeah... are you fine? Nothing too bad?"

Blake felt genuinely worried for her, considering that it was partially his fault for trying to usher out of the area without thinking on what would happen in the meantime...

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing​

"Nah, don't worry 'bout it. Gotta do what you wanna do, right? If anything ya should apologize to Setsuna, girl got real worked up 'bout that, didn't she?" Shirou didn't find the apology necessary, but such was the man's nature he figured. And it wasn't like it was a bad thing anyway. "Yeah, yeah, peace on earth and all that. The fact you ain't tearin' me limb from limb right now...yeah, pretty good thing. But even a strength becomes a weakness. Don't gotta change who you wanna be or anything like that, you lead your own life, but somethin' to keep in that nice head of yours, huh?"

Pulling out his packet of cigarettes, he held it out towards Clark.

"You smoke?"

He highly doubted it.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Verite @Hospes @Gands @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
Ali would be successful in knocking away some of the zombies that came after him. He would even be successful in taking the limbs off of a couple zombies, leaving them as deformed, bloody logs on the ground. The individual who had called out to them, however, wouldn't be so kind to Milton's wishes. He pulled a pistol from his jacket and shot the de-limbed zombies before turing his gun on the rest of the hoard. "Don't bother saving them. This is pointless!" He continued to shoot them, glad the group seemed to agree with taking them out.

Azura managed to take down several of the biters, just in time for the destroyed bodies to be singed by Cagliostro and Alucard's fire abilities. The combination of the fire with Hakuei's wind only seemed to make the flames stronger, also helping push a lot of their enemies into the flames. Ouroboros managed to draw in many of the dead as well, leaving them with at least enough room to breathe so that those with swords and other melee weapons would have a better advantage.

With their combined efforts, the group would manage to take down a good majority of the biters. The silence afterwards suggested the may have even taken out all of them when they were supposed to keep at least one alive. But maybe if they searched the bodies they would manage to find one that was still alive.

"I told you not to open that damn door," the man who had called out to them said, gesturing to it with his pistol. "I moved the biters into that room. It was meant to be a trap, but not for your lot," he said, clenching his jaw in frustration.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies

Blood dripped down Senna's head. The rubble had hit her, but she would be much worse off in a few seconds if that monster came any closer to her. She would have to think fast to get away from it. Thankfully, however, James would quickly come to her rescue, making sure to sweep Senna out of the dangerous path and fly them to a safer spot before setting her down.

IW9GutX.jpg

"Th-Thanks, you... saved me," Senna replied, taking a single step forward that resulted in a dizzy stagger to one side. "18 says to try and hit the head, so I guess that's as good a plan as any," she told James, flexing her fingers. Her hands trembled, showing the girl that her gigai body wasn't functioning very well.

In order to fight, she would need to leave her gigai so she could go into soul reaper form, but with how often their group was moving lately, the teen worried she would leave the body only to lose it or see it destroyed in the chaos. While trying to decide what to do, Senna was sorely tempted just to leave the body. It was injured now and... might cause problems if she were to stay in it for too long.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Jeremi @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova

"....No matter..... I suspect one managed to survive the assault..."

3fbd242127c8c073a7b1b07c8b027b92.jpg

Jaffar glanced at the male with his daggers still in hand. Both were covered in blood suggesting that he did fight back against the biter horde.

After saying this and giving the male a cold glance he turned his attention to Azura and Joshua.

Jaffar.gif

"Multiple times you both have saved me.... Even when the rules of the Fang dictates that I should die for my incompetence.... Those actions.....remind me of someone..." His words were cold with a hint of....sorrow... His face remained blank but still a very small hint of sorrow was shown for a single millisecond.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies

"Your warning came a bit late, sir." Azura deadpanned as she looked to the newcomer, frown in place as she studied him, wary. She turned to Jaffar then when he addressed her and Joshua.

"I wish to see no more bloodshed of an ally, and it would be wrong of us not to save you, Jaffar." she replied, glancing to Joshua to determine if he was okay as well.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Archwar @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @VirusStudies

Last edited:

"Nah, don't worry 'bout it. Gotta do what you wanna do, right? If anything ya should apologize to Setsuna, girl got real worked up 'bout that, didn't she?" Shirou didn't find the apology necessary, but such was the man's nature he figured. And it wasn't like it was a bad thing anyway. "Yeah, yeah, peace on earth and all that. The fact you ain't tearin' me limb from limb right now...yeah, pretty good thing. But even a strength becomes a weakness. Don't gotta change who you wanna be or anything like that, you lead your own life, but somethin' to keep in that nice head of yours, huh?"

"You smoke?"

He highly doubted it.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Verite @Hospes @Gands @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Hospes
large.jpg

"No thank you."

What a shocker, right? Clark didn't smoke. Giving Shirou a slight smirk, Clark slightly paced to his left, tuning to Setsuna. Clark wasn't to like to make people angry or upset.

"I'm sorry if I worried you. I wasn't going to hurt him. I just hope you know that."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Verite @Hospes @Gands @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Hospes

large.jpg

"No thank you."

What a shocker, right? Clark didn't smoke. Giving Shirou a slight smirk, Clark slightly paced to his left, tuning to Setsuna. Clark wasn't to like to make people angry or upset.

"I'm sorry if I worried you. I wasn't going to hurt him. I just hope you know that."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Verite @Hospes @Gands @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Hospes

"You smoke?"

He highly doubted it.

Well. That fight had been... Fun. Eyeing where the fleshy goop that Duvall had turned into upon his demise now laid on the floor with no notable emotion, Setsuna promptly decided that the guy- err, thing -was dead for real this time. Threat neutralized, with the combined efforts of the group... Though the now fairly disheveled-looking blonde was feeling the toll of using exerting her abilities, her breath having become fairly tolled and ragged. Their abilities were most admirable, she had to admit- many of them above even Kyoshiro's, himself. As crazy as that seemed. Regardless.... Turning to glance to a certain redhead, Setsuna spoke with her typical serious, but unreadable expression. "...Shiro? Are you.. pleased..?--"

Oh. The moment she noted that Clark was turning to her after seemingly making amends with Shiro, she cut herself off, desperately hoping she hadn't spoken out of line or, worse yet, displeased either of the males, considering she had possibly interrupted. But, much to her surprise, the male did not scold or reprimand her. Behind hair slightly messied and her slightly ragged breathing, she looked somewhat surprised for a few moments before her expression reverted to her typical unreadable one.

rsz_1rsz_a2_by_teh_zombish-dat4qd7.jpg

"...I do not understand," she murmured between another shuddering breath. People didn't apologize to her. They scolded her when she stepped out of line, had her fight and serve them, occasionally helped her, should she be on the verge of death if it were convenient, but generally? Treated her as the servant she was born with the purpose of being. She was not one to which any 'apology' was owed, in her mind. Nothing even remotely kind deserved to be so casually thrown her way. "You do not need to apologize to me, superma- Clark," she stated, in her typical monotone.

Oops. Looked like she still thought Superma- Clark was his name due to Jason's earlier slip-up. Someone should probably correct her on that.

@Kaykay @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Verite @Gands @Mami Tomoe @Kaide' @MetalNova @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Bomb

large.jpg

"No thank you."

"Heh."

As expected. With that, he took one out himself and lit it up, observing how Setsuna reacted to Clark's apology. Would she reprimand him? Layer a warning on him? Or...
Well. That fight had been... Fun. Eyeing where the fleshy goop that Duvall had turned into upon his demise now laid on the floor with no notable emotion, Setsuna promptly decided that the guy- err, thing -was dead for real this time. Threat neutralized, with the combined efforts of the group... Though the now fairly disheveled-looking blonde was feeling the toll of using exerting her abilities, her breath having become fairly tolled and ragged. Their abilities were most admirable, she had to admit- many of them above even Kyoshiro's, himself. As crazy as that seemed. Regardless.... Turning to glance to a certain redhead, Setsuna spoke with her typical serious, but unreadable expression. "...Shiro? Are you.. pleased..?--"

Oh. The moment she noted that Clark was turning to her after seemingly making amends with Shiro, she cut herself off, desperately hoping she hadn't spoken out of line or, worse yet, displeased either of the males, considering she had possibly interrupted. But, much to her surprise, the male did not scold or reprimand her. Behind hair slightly messied and her slightly ragged breathing, she looked somewhat surprised for a few moments before her expression reverted to her typical unreadable one.

rsz_1rsz_a2_by_teh_zombish-dat4qd7.jpg

"...I do not understand," she murmured between another shuddering breath. People didn't apologize to her. They scolded her when she stepped out of line, had her fight and serve them, occasionally helped her, should she be on the verge of death if it were convenient, but generally? Treated her as the servant she was born with the purpose of being. She was not one to which any 'apology' was owed, in her mind. Nothing even remotely kind deserved to be so casually thrown her way. "You do not need to apologize to me, superma- Clark," she stated, in her typical monotone.

Oops. Looked like she still thought Superma- Clark was his name due to Jason's earlier slip-up. Someone should probably correct her on that.

@Kaykay @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Verite @Gands @Mami Tomoe @Kaide' @MetalNova @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Bomb
Complete surprise. Should've expected that one too. What he hadn't expected was the strange name the angel had decided to give Clark.

"Hahah! Superma- Clark? Funny naming sense ya got there!" He reached out and put his hand on her tousled hair, rubbing it a bit as though to put it back in order. "But hey, ya did good. Killed ol' ugly, and we got a key card thing. Heh, it's like a video game. Get any experience points, Setsuna?"

Have her accept the apology properly? Correct Clark's name? He thought about doing those things, but for now the experience was good enough. You didn't push a toddler to run before it could walk.

Honestly for the latter, it might not have been good will so much as amusement.

"Heh."

As expected. With that, he took one out himself and lit it up, observing how Setsuna reacted to Clark's apology. Would she reprimand him? Layer a warning on him? Or...

Complete surprise. Should've expected that one too. What he hadn't expected was the strange name the angel had decided to give Clark.

"Hahah! Superma- Clark? Funny naming sense ya got there!" He reached out and put his hand on her tousled hair, rubbing it a bit as though to put it back in order. "But hey, ya did good. Killed ol' ugly, and we got a key card thing. Heh, it's like a video game. Get any experience points, Setsuna?"

Have her accept the apology properly? Correct Clark's name? He thought about doing those things, but for now the experience was good enough. You didn't push a toddler to run before it could walk.

Honestly for the latter, it might not have been good will so much as amusement.

rsz_setsuna__1__by_teh_zombish-dav633g.jpg

Worn as she was, Setsuna managed one of those rare smiles of hers to Shriou when he told her that she had done well.

rsz_94052cac9115ca4b0eaf9d85ae5cffb8_480_by_teh_zombish-dat7gys.jpg

...But his ruffling of her hair received a different look. One of surprise, but also? Content. Or, well, something of the sort. It was new to her, this gesture, but it seemed affectionate... Something Setsuna appreciated, associating it with praise nigh automatically. But despite her content, she did look a little confused by a couple of things. Namely, well, the matter of Clark's name. "I do not understand," she spoke once again. "Is that not his name? ...The 'Arkham Knight' called him this." She didn't seem embarrassed, just... Confused. Internally, perhaps mildly hurt that Shirou had seemingly laughed at her. But there was another thing...

"...What is a video game?"

@Kaykay @Josh M @Verite @Atomyk @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @toomanytagsformobile​

James Proudstar - Warpath

" We should probably start looking around again before more monsters show up. I don't look forward to more of any of those things to fight again. That card should be a great help at least ! "

The big X-man started looking around, just to see what in this area remained to be found.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Verite @Hospes @Gands @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @thatguyinthestore

"We could just go find the others." 18 suggested to the group. "Don't think we'll find anything more here. Other than that card." She replied.

Linda turned over to the man. " Excuse me, but who are you exactly?" She asked, very confused on who this man was.

@The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @VirusStudies
Bju3mr7.jpg

"Well, one here~" Cagliostro tapped the stone casing in which she sealed a single Biter in just now. "Let's bring this one back to Milk~. He'll need it..."

"I'm soorry..." Cagliostro says to the new man in a slightly pretentious manner. "Who is the trap for, anyways? Umbrella~?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies
"....No matter..... I suspect one managed to survive the assault..."

3fbd242127c8c073a7b1b07c8b027b92.jpg

Jaffar glanced at the male with his daggers still in hand. Both were covered in blood suggesting that he did fight back against the biter horde.

After saying this and giving the male a cold glance he turned his attention to Azura and Joshua.

Jaffar.gif

"Multiple times you both have saved me.... Even when the rules of the Fang dictates that I should die for my incompetence.... Those actions.....remind me of someone..." His words were cold with a hint of....sorrow... His face remained blank but still a very small hint of sorrow was shown for a single millisecond.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies

I shook my blade, sending droplets onto the floor and smiled at the man though a scoff did escape through my lips.

"Who said I was trying to save them? I was disarming them, yes, but I wanted to bring a limbless and jawless biter to a guy named Milton who asked us not to kill any as well as bring one back. He didn't say we couldn't mutilate them though. And I'm guessing that trap you set up was either meant for Umbrella or Milton."

Once I sheathed my weapons, I crossed my arms and looked at the bent bars. How was he able to do that? And how did one man lead a bunch of undead into a room? I looked back at the man. Could he have done it alone? It would be difficult, but perhaps he was able to do it.

"By the way, is there anyone else with you?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @VirusStudies
Road wasn't about to miss out on her opportunity to finally satiate her sadism. The girl grinned from behind Alucard's arm at the creatures as Ali, Caglio and the others began tearing into the mindless undeads. It was then that the woman acted. Her form vanished - as if she had been made of yarn and simply unraveled into nothing. The girl's form reappeared within a bit of the remaining horde, but only for enough time to disappear again whilst taking three of the monsters with her. Together they all vanished into nothing.

bdPtFk5.png

Within Road's pocket dimension, known as 'Dream', the undeads were now held prisoner. Road sat elevated above them upon the parasol she'd taken from the Umbrella armory what felt like days ago. All around the zombie appeared candles, floating in the air as if unaffected by gravity - much like Road herself. In the next moment, the candles would shoot out, easily darting at their targets. If the zombies were so much as nicked by these candles, they'd become infected with a new virus. The Akuma Virus. Road was finally going to see how these monsters reacted to her own powers, or if the two viruses would fight it out within the host and just... destroy them.

Reappearing in reality just above Cagliostro, so she'd fall to the alchemists side, a row of three candles appeared at her side a few of the remaining Zombies, only to share the fates of the ones in her Dream. The three candles launched themselves, and the lady, Road, threw her body backwards in a half-Pierrot, vanishing through space-time to reappear behind Alucard again. Her left arm would be extended, with her hand open. She clentched the hand into a fist, and regardless of the candles hitting their marks or missing, they'd each erupt into a blast of dark blue and purple fire - the Akuma virus eroding anything inorganic within a small, three foot radius - within the same radius, organic beings would be infected with the Akuma virus.

"It's so nice to have some toys to play with."

6qXzmZK.gif

The girl grinned.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Hana @Crow @Archwar @VirusStudies
"Your warning came a bit late, sir." Azura deadpanned as she looked to the newcomer, frown in place as she studied him, wary. She turned to Jaffar then when he addressed her and Joshua.

"I wish to see no more bloodshed of an ally, and it would be wrong of us not to save you, Jaffar." she replied, glancing to Joshua to determine if he was okay as well.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Archwar @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @VirusStudies
tumblr_inline_nc7tef6D1Y1sqiwod.jpg

When questioned about who he was, the man narrowed his eye with uncertainty. "I'm not keen on giving my name or any information to people working for Umbrella," he replied to Linda. "If I said the trap was for Umbrella," the man began, replying to Cagliostro. "what would you have to say about that?" He paused when Milton would be mentioned, letting out a small snort. "Milton's a friend. There's no way in hell I want him to die, at least, not until he's helped me with what I need... But anyhow, no, nobody else is with me. Are you here to capture me? Take me to Umbrella?" he questioned, defensively lifting up his pistol and pointing it at the others.

BcVoUe1.png

"Well... that's over. PWM deactivate."

Blake breathed a sigh of relief as he deactivated his weapon, and then focusing himself on one detail since this whole encounter blew up on them.

tumblr_inline_n3ktnzS5o21sy4uqk.png

"Yeah... are you fine? Nothing too bad?"

Blake felt genuinely worried for her, considering that it was partially his fault for trying to usher out of the area without thinking on what would happen in the meantime...

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing​
iAtr6Y5.png

While debating what she would do, Senna would be relieved to see the others had taken care of the threat. She reached up to touch her head, wincing when her hand made contact with the wound. She pulled her hand away and shook her head--as if to shake the pain away--before glancing at her concerned friends. "Oh, I'm okay for the moment," she said with a smile, not wanting them to worry too much. Blake in particular seemed far too stressed out over most of the circumstances that had happened, and she didn't want to make it any worse on him.

"I have a head injury, but it's a small one. I think I'm more tired than anything," she said, reaching up to rub her eyes. "Does it look bad? I swear I don't even really feel-- Ack!" She cut herself off with a small yelp, when she reached up to touch the top of her head. She glanced at her hand afterwards, seeing a bit of crimson on the tips of her fingers. It didn't just hurt a bit, no, it hurt quite a lot. It was also making her feel dizzy and a bit sick to her stomach, but Senna had lived through far worse pain. She didn't want anyone to worry if that was possible.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing​

iAtr6Y5.png

While debating what she would do, Senna would be relieved to see the others had taken care of the threat. She reached up to touch her head, wincing when her hand made contact with the wound. She pulled her hand away and shook her head--as if to shake the pain away--before glancing at her concerned friends. "Oh, I'm okay for the moment," she said with a smile, not wanting them to worry too much. Blake in particular seemed far too stressed out over most of the circumstances that had happened, and she didn't want to make it any worse on him.

"I have a head injury, but it's a small one. I think I'm more tired than anything," she said, reaching up to rub her eyes. "Does it look bad? I swear I don't even really feel-- Ack!" She cut herself off with a small yelp, when she reached up to touch the top of her head. She glanced at her hand afterwards, seeing a bit of crimson on the tips of her fingers. It didn't just hurt a bit, no, it hurt quite a lot. It was also making her feel dizzy and a bit sick to her stomach, but Senna had lived through far worse pain. She didn't want anyone to worry if that was possible.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing​
tumblr_inline_n3ksuyxpoJ1sy4uqk.png

"A-Ah... I don't believe you should be touching your wound like that!"

Blake nearly yelped in worry to see Senna in this type of pain. It wasn't a pleasant thing to see at all, and he didn't want her to be harmed any further. Surely she would need something to cover it up, mostly to stop the bleeding. Not going to waste the time to ask for some bandaging, Blake went ahead to tear some cloth from the end of his shirt, handing it over to her.

tumblr_inline_n3kswyEOdh1sy4uqk.png

"Here... you can use this to cover up the bleeding. At least until we can get something to really fix that up. A-Alright?"

Blake turned his head away, feeling really awkward at the idea of handing her a part of cloth torn from his shirt. Well... at least it wasn't a big piece of cloth that he torn off, but it was something.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing​

tumblr_inline_n3ksuyxpoJ1sy4uqk.png

"A-Ah... I don't believe you should be touching your wound like that!"

Blake nearly yelped in worry to see Senna in this type of pain. It wasn't a pleasant thing to see at all, and he didn't want her to be harmed any further. Surely she would need something to cover it up, mostly to stop the bleeding. Not going to waste the time to ask for some bandaging, Blake went ahead to tear some cloth from the end of his shirt, handing it over to her.

tumblr_inline_n3kswyEOdh1sy4uqk.png

"Here... you can use this to cover up the bleeding. At least until we can get something to really fix that up. A-Alright?"

Blake turned his head away, feeling really awkward at the idea of handing her a part of cloth torn from his shirt. Well... at least it wasn't a big piece of cloth that he torn off, but it was something.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing​
UJqddYE.png

"Don't worry, Blake, I'm sure it's just fine! I was only checking to see how much it might hurt and-- Wait, what are you doing? Don't do that!" Senna waved her hands in protest when she would see Blake tear a bit of cloth from the end of his shirt, letting out a sigh afterwards. "You didn't have to do that for me." She hesitated before reaching out to take the cloth from him, brushing their hands lightly in the process. "But... thank you, Blake. I'm lucky to have you on my side."

She gave his hand a squeeze before taking the cloth, unsure entirely what to do with it. She pressed it against the wound on the side of her head, her hands shaking in the process. Boy was she tired. She would've given anything for a soft bed to rest on right about now. "I hate to ask, but could I have some help tying it around my head? I don't think I can do it on my own. It's not as easy as tying back my hair, you know?"

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing

Status
Not open for further replies.