Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Resident Evil"

Ries03.png

"Well, it seems that we're all gathered back. Shall we get a move on?"

With the group all gathered together, Riesbyfe, taking the initiative, stepped forward and began to stretch out her arm to press the button on the side in order to activate the elevator. However, before she did, the Holy Knight turned around and examined the group behind her, as if to perform a sort of headcount and make sure everyone was around.

It was then that her eyes slowly widened in mild alarm.

Ries06.png

"Wait... I... I think we're missing a few--"

BOOM!

Before she could even finish her sentence, the entire area rocked with enough intensity to send most of the people around stumbling off their feet, as what appeared to be the force of an explosion rang out throughout the general area.

leon18.png

"Ah, hell..." Leon grunted, gritting his teeth as he stumbled back to his feet and attempted to recover his balance, "It sounded like it came from over there!" He said, pointing in a direction that led away from the elevator.

"Well, we don't have any fuckin' time to waste! Let's get a move on then!" Adam exclaimed, running towards the source of the explosion in order to investigate, and with him, followed Leon, Claire, Wanda, Riesbyfe, and the others in tow.

With little time to spare, the group reached their destination; a ruined laboratory.

9rwx1Ti.png

Though a good half of the room was intact, as seen with all the chemicals that sat on the tables, the same could not be said for the other half. A smoke-screen littered the other half of the room, significantly limiting everyone's line of sight. Walking forward, Riesbyfe covered her nose with her free hand, whilst also waving her other arm, holding her shield Gamaliel, around in order to clear up the smoke.

And once the smoke cleared up, Riesbyfe let out a gasp as she looked down, stepping back. Once the sight was visible to everyone else, it was clear. The dead bodies of Ada Wong, Doremi, and Jabber lay upon the floor. What had happened, to put it broadly, was obvious. The traitors within the group's midst had acted again, having taken three individuals this time around.

There was only one thing to do from here now. Investigate away, whether it be the scene of the crime, or the bodies that lay before you all.

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CCC Kouhai @Josh M @DBZ7 @penguin055 @Bomb @Archwar @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Mami Tomoe @Nater Taters @Verite @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @Hachiro Terra @Azuremoon

Once again the traitors had struck. "Guess that means there's more then one among us." She responded looking on as the rest of the group were examining the area.

Agent Rorke looked incredulously at Ada when she finished speaking. "You... died?" He asked, his eyebrow raised. He thought he was toying with her. "What do you mean you died? You're here right now, aren't you? How did you die?" He took a drink from his glass. Ada didn't say anything. She just smiled.

Agent Rorke sighed and shrugged. "Well, that's not the strangest thing I've heard. Giant corporation taking people from various universes, making 'em kill each other. I suppose it could happen that you could resurrect. Somehow." He put Ada's file folder down once again, and looked at her. "Alright, run me through what happened after you died."

There was no indication from Cagliostro's analysis that the walls were soundproof, though it could be concluded that the doors were not locked before the explosion.

To those who checked the state of the bodies, it appeared that the bodies were rather badly burned. With a lack of notable external wounds beside burns, it can be surmised that they were killed instantly by the explosion that had gotten everyone's attention in the first place.

As for the surrounding area, aside from patches of fire, possibly as a result of whatever caused the explosion, right next to the bodies was a large part of what looked like once a propane tank, the rest of its parts scattered all about the crime scene, as well as a small match on the ground next to the larger propane tank part.

Moreover, there also seemed to be a number of chemicals lying on the ground, some of the beakers empty and a few others emitting a faint smokey vapor that had previously covered up the entire area before Riesbyfe had cleared it up by herself.

@Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Investigation

"Really? You're gonna blame me for this?" She gave a very flat look over at her accuser. "Alright, I coooooould do it. Yeah, sure, explosions. Fits in the rebellious student slash cosmic defender. Yeah, when First Star lets me, I put the laughter in slaughter. It is part of my job and fun to boot, what's not to love? Thing is though...I'm honest. Graffiti artist, vandalizer, killer of the bad things that swim out of dark space...but not a liar. Dagger in the back ain't my style. If I wanted someone dead, I'd tell 'em face to face. Hell, I'd tell the whole world even. I'd want people to know it was me."

She grinned. "But this one's not on me."

RjVR5mt.webp

"A wider suspect list will allow us to delve deeper into the case. But yes, I doubt that advanced knowledge on explosives alone is a prime factor."​

There was no indication from Cagliostro's analysis that the walls were soundproof, though it could be concluded that the doors were not locked before the explosion.

To those who checked the state of the bodies, it appeared that the bodies were rather badly burned. With a lack of notable external wounds beside burns, it can be surmised that they were killed instantly by the explosion that had gotten everyone's attention in the first place.

As for the surrounding area, aside from patches of fire, possibly as a result of whatever caused the explosion, right next to the bodies was a large part of what looked like once a propane tank, the rest of its parts scattered all about the crime scene, as well as a small match on the ground next to the larger propane tank part.

Moreover, there also seemed to be a number of chemicals lying on the ground, some of the beakers empty and a few others emitting a faint smokey vapor that had previously covered up the entire area before Riesbyfe had cleared it up by herself.

@Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Investigation

"The doors were not locked prior to the explosion? And there is no indication of the walls being soundproof. That means the victims were caught off-guard and were unaware of their predicament. If they were indeed aware, they would very likely leave the room."

Cagliostro looks about, using her knowledge and analysis to attempt to identify the chemicals used.

"That tank of propane and that match..." Cagliostro points to them. "It's either a decoy or a lead. Let's see. The door was not locked, so the chance of it being open is present. That would be logical, actually. You see, if a match were indeed used, the culprit would, under normal circumstances, be within the blast radius. What if the culprit performed some sort of feat, such as a high-accuracy throw of the match, or maybe they didn't use the match at all, and relied on their own feats...

Any rebuttals to this?"​

@Verite @Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Investigation

Linda wasn't sure what to say when she saw the burn marks on Ada's body. She knew that there was an explosion, but that was a horrible way to die. She couldn't do this- she thought she could, but she couldn't. She walked over to Lucifer and promptly fainted in his arms.

" I am going to be right over here, hoping to get Linda awake. If anyone needs me, I will be working on that. I don't think she can take much more of this death." Lucifer didn't have to say it aloud. Neither can I. It is becoming so senseless.

@Verite @Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Darseiide @Investigation

57wWcY8.png

"Not...again..." Kujou muttered. People died again. But this time, she wouldn't just sit back and be useless to everyone else. If she could help figure this out, then she could keep the rest of their group safe. Walking over to the beakers, she tried to check to see if she could tell which chemicals had been used.
"The doors were not locked prior to the explosion? And there is no indication of the walls being soundproof. That means the victims were caught off-guard and were unaware of their predicament. If they were indeed aware, they would very likely leave the room."

Cagliostro looks about, using her knowledge and analysis to attempt to identify the chemicals used.

"That tank of propane and that match..." Cagliostro points to them. "It's either a decoy or a lead. Let's see. The door was not locked, so the chance of it being open is present. That would be logical, actually. You see, if a match were indeed used, the culprit would, under normal circumstances, be within the blast radius. What if the culprit performed some sort of feat, such as a high-accuracy throw of the match, or maybe they didn't use the match at all, and relied on their own feats...

Any rebuttals to this?"​
Ries03.png

"... You're quite the advertent type, aren't you?" Riesbyfe commented as Cagliostro made her analysis, though unable to confirm or rebut her hypotheses. Checking the chemicals with the others in the investigation, the woman narrowed her eyebrows briefly, holding her chin in thought.

Individually, there didn't seem to be much to comment on the chemicals, as they weren't very distinct, though with a number of beakers on the ground, some empty and some still letting out a small amount of smokey vapor...

"Curious indeed. I wonder... if not from the explosion..." She mumbled to herself, trailing off quickly, before picking up two such beakers and attempting to examine them, though to little avail. Considering her line of work, deep science such as this was far from her forte.

@Crow @MetalNova @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Investigation

Last edited:
Linda was surprised that no one was de- she paused when she heard a loud kaboom and heard it. She turned and followed the group and looked over at the mess of the lab. Someone had exploded half of the room and there were three corpses there, but only one that mattered to her. It was the corpse of Ada. It was the closet she had had to a friend this game and now she was dead. She was not doing well and she started to cry. Lucifer immediately noticed that and went over to her. " Lucifer, why do people do horrible things?" She asked- knowing that he didn't have the answer.

" I don't know, Linda. I don't know. It is something that I never figured out myself and I will tell you as soon as I find out myself," he replied to his therapist. He looked over at the bodies. " We don't need to examine-," before he could get a word in edge wise, Linda had already walked off to examine Ada's body. She needed to find the answers.

Lucifer took that as his cue to investigate the area around the bodies.

@Verite @Rest of people investigating
Penny would look around, trying to see if anything was around the bodies that might explain them

tumblr_o46j6hgsiT1v5wasbo2_500.gif

"There must be something here that will give us a clue. Anyone want to dust for prints or whatever it is that you people do to figure out these things?"
That was Penny for you. Not very helpful unless it was really that important. Then again, given the way the majority of people forgot he was around, it's not like he cared about them, either!​

After we left with One-Eye and Milton, we met up with the other group. Then there was a explosion and three more of us were dead.

Yay, more traitors.

I shook my head to rid of the ringing inside my ears and frowned when I saw people were already conducting the investigation. Well I would be useless at the moment so I opted to listen to what they had thus far.

As my mind processed the information from the investigators, I pieced together a list of possible culprits. My two top suspects were either Jinx, due to her explosive knowledge, or Cagliostro because of her experience in alchemy which was the forefather of chemistry and totally not her narcissistic, know it all attitude.

And though Jinx did try to defend herself, the fun thing about this mind control is that it made a person's memories fuzzy so all self-defense attempts were rendered null if I remember correctly.

Better consult the person who knew Jinx the best. Twisted Fate! So I scanned the group and as soon as I found him, I walked over to him.

"Hey, Fate! I got a couple of questions concerning Jinx because she's on my suspect list and since you two know each other, I was hoping you could answer them. I would ask her directly, but I am deeply concerned with her mental state."

@Otto

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Resident Evil"

Ries03.png

With the group all gathered together, Riesbyfe, taking the initiative, stepped forward and began to stretch out her arm to press the button on the side in order to activate the elevator. However, before she did, the Holy Knight turned around and examined the group behind her, as if to perform a sort of headcount and make sure everyone was around.

Ries06.png

BOOM!

Before she could even finish her sentence, the entire area rocked with enough intensity to send most of the people around stumbling off their feet, as what appeared to be the force of an explosion rang out throughout the general area.

leon18.png

"Ah, hell..." Leon grunted, gritting his teeth as he stumbled back to his feet and attempted to recover his balance, "It sounded like it came from over there!" He said, pointing in a direction that led away from the elevator.

"Well, we don't have any fuckin' time to waste! Let's get a move on then!" Adam exclaimed, running towards the source of the explosion in order to investigate, and with him, followed Leon, Claire, Wanda, Riesbyfe, and the others in tow.

With little time to spare, the group reached their destination; a ruined laboratory.

9rwx1Ti.png

Though a good half of the room was intact, as seen with all the chemicals that sat on the tables, the same could not be said for the other half. A smoke-screen littered the other half of the room, significantly limiting everyone's line of sight. Walking forward, Riesbyfe covered her nose with her free hand, whilst also waving her other arm, holding her shield Gamaliel, around in order to clear up the smoke.

And once the smoke cleared up, Riesbyfe let out a gasp as she looked down, stepping back. Once the sight was visible to everyone else, it was clear. The dead bodies of Ada Wong, Doremi, and Jabber lay upon the floor. What had happened, to put it broadly, was obvious. The traitors within the group's midst had acted again, having taken three individuals this time around.

There was only one thing to do from here now. Investigate away, whether it be the scene of the crime, or the bodies that lay before you all.

Twisted Fate already knew about the explosion a few seconds before it happened. As a result, he found something to support himself with so that he wouldn't lose his balance. He followed the rest of the group after the explosion, and when he came across the dead bodies, he simply put his hands on his waist. He was no longer shocked by the murders. Now he would just become disappointed. He commented on the fate of the dead pokemon.

"That was...unexpected. Why would they kill off these little critters? They're practically harmless..."

He stood by and watched all of the others investigate, as always.
After we left with One-Eye and Milton, we met up with the other group. Then there was a explosion and three more of us were dead.

Yay, more traitors.

I shook my head to rid of the ringing inside my ears and frowned when I saw people were already conducting the investigation. Well I would be useless at the moment so I opted to listen to what they had thus far.

As my mind processed the information from the investigators, I pieced together a list of possible culprits. My two top suspects were either Jinx, due to her explosive knowledge, or Cagliostro because of her experience in alchemy which was the forefather of chemistry and totally not her narcissistic, know it all attitude.

And though Jinx did try to defend herself, the fun thing about this mind control is that it made a person's memories fuzzy so all self-defense attempts were rendered null if I remember correctly.

Better consult the person who knew Jinx the best. Twisted Fate! So I scanned the group and as soon as I found him, I walked over to him.

"Hey, Fate! I got a couple of questions concerning Jinx because she's on my suspect list and since you two know each other, I was hoping you could answer them. I would ask her directly, but I am deeply concerned with her mental state."

@Otto
He heard a familiar voice call to him. He turned his head to see none other than the good old punster, Ali. Twisted Fate greeted him with a bored tone.

"Howdy..."

latest

"Yeah...Jinx is definitely a suspect. Whenever there's an explosion in Piltover, the first thing that people think of is Jinx. On the other hand, Cagliostro is also a likely suspect. She's an alchemist, after all. I may have to roll some dice to decide."

"Go ahead and ask your questions. I'm glad that you decided to ask me instead of her. Even if she isn't the traitor, you'd be blown to bits."

@Archwar

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Archwar

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Resident Evil"

Ries03.png

Ries06.png

BOOM!

leon18.png

9rwx1Ti.png

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CCC Kouhai @Josh M @DBZ7 @penguin055 @Bomb @Archwar @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Mami Tomoe @Nater Taters @Verite @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @Hachiro Terra @Azuremoon

Ries03.png

"... You're quite the advertent type, aren't you?" Riesbyfe commented as Cagliostro made her analysis, though unable to confirm or rebut her hypotheses. Checking the chemicals with the others in the investigation, the woman narrowed her eyebrows briefly, holding her chin in thought.

Individually, there didn't seem to be much to comment on the chemicals, as they weren't very distinct, though with a number of beakers on the ground, some empty and some still letting out a small amount of smokey vapor...

"Curious indeed. I wonder... if not from the explosion..." She mumbled to herself, trailing off quickly, before picking up two such beakers and attempting to examine them, though to little avail. Considering her line of work, deep science such as this was far from her forte.

@Crow @MetalNova @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Investigation
Schala Zeal
@Verite @penguin055 @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Investigation?

During all that had happened, Schala seemed to have... Lost track of time for a while waiting for Clark's reply, so much so that she barely noticed when they reached the elevator.

It was only when a distant booming noise sounded, that she causing her head to snap towards the sound... And after just a brief pause, she dashed after the others, making her way to the rather grizzly scene.

Taking a carefull look at the carnage in front of her, it became pretty obvious that something or something had set off some sort of explosive that must have taken the three out... But it seemed far too co-ordinated to be a mere accident, as further evidenced by those containers that had been ematating a smoke-like substance, which had obscured the scene until it had been cleared...

First thing's first though... Discounting fire power (figuratively and literally), she had to know if there was any other way an explosion could have been set off... And thus, she decided to check for an item someone could have used to start the fire. Like last time... It could even be something as simple as a lighter...​

Ries03.png

Bju3mr7.png

"You bet I am~ I am the world's cutest, genius, beautiful alchemist, after all~" Cagliostro proudly states, before noticing that Riesbyfe had trouble with analysis of substances. "An alchemist like me should be able to analyse the contents of those substances to the molecular level, but after that, we'll need to find out if they're related to the crime or if they simply toppled over from the explosion... based on the production of a reaction, the substances have either dissolved into each other or reacted with each other..."

Cagliostro realised something.

"I should check if the reaction consumed any potential evidence."​

@Verite @Crow @MetalNova @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Investigation

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Resident Evil"

Ries03.png

Ries06.png

BOOM!

leon18.png

9rwx1Ti.png

MV5BMjA3OTU5MDUzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTEyMTIyMjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Clark walked into the lab with the other, a sense of dread crept over the young man of steel. Looking at the mangled copses of the fallen, Clark turned his head.

"Is it me, or is anyone else getting a feeling this is more complicated than it looks?"

Schala Zeal
@Verite @penguin055 @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Investigation?

During all that had happened, Schala seemed to have... Lost track of time for a while waiting for Clark's reply, so much so that she barely noticed when they reached the elevator.

It was only when a distant booming noise sounded, that she causing her head to snap towards the sound... And after just a brief pause, she dashed after the others, making her way to the rather grizzly scene.

Taking a carefull look at the carnage in front of her, it became pretty obvious that something or something had set off some sort of explosive that must have taken the three out... But it seemed far too co-ordinated to be a mere accident, as further evidenced by those containers that had been ematating a smoke-like substance, which had obscured the scene until it had been cleared...

First thing's first though... Discounting fire power (figuratively and literally), she had to know if there was any other way an explosion could have been set off... And thus, she decided to check for an item someone could have used to start the fire. Like last time... It could even be something as simple as a lighter...​
"Not a bad idea, Schala. We need to find what started this fire. We need to find a match, or figure out who can make fire. I have heat vision, Cagliostro is an alchemist.....

Slight pause as Clark to Alucard

"I don't mean to keep accusing you, Alucard but can you turn to smoke and use fire?"

@Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Hana @Azuremoon

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Resident Evil"

Ries03.png

Ries06.png

BOOM!

leon18.png

9rwx1Ti.png

MV5BMjA3OTU5MDUzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTEyMTIyMjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Clark walked into the lab with the other, a sense of dread crept over the young man of steel. Looking at the mangled copses of the fallen, Clark turned his head.

"Is it me, or is anyone else getting a feeling this is more complicated than it looks?"

"Not a bad idea, Schala. We need to find what started this fire. We need to find a match, or figure out who can make fire. I have heat vision, Cagliostro is an alchemist.....

"I don't mean to keep accusing you, Alucard but can you turn to smoke and use fire?"

@Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Hana @Azuremoon

Road rejoined the group, after a small break to her Dream. It seemed things had escalated quite a bit in the time she'd been away, examining the effects of the Akuma Virus on the carriers of the T-Virus. The fact that things had managed to escalate since she'd vanished was impressive. Seeing as she'd left in a fight against monsters. Now their own monsters lay burnt to death on the ground. The rude creature who'd lost his head, it's friend and a woman. It also seemed the two groups had come together again. The Noah had unintentionally rejoined right at the point of her least favorite part of her journey with this group. The part where they point fingers and act like detectives.

"Ahh, damn."

With her arms raising so that her hands folded behind her head, the young girl rolled her eyes and shot a glance at Clark as Alucard was silently thrown into his lists of suspects. To be utterrly honest, Road hadn't been present this time. She had no clue who or who wasn't there when things went down - well, besides herself, of course. She still doubted the Vampire had done it. That would almost certainly imply Hakuei was an accomplice or had been separated from him. She felt she *wasn't* an accomplice, and had she been apart from Alucard long enough for him to be a suspect, Road knew the girl wasn't foolish enough not to, well, suspect.

"Wait!" her finger snapped in sudden realization and her eyes turned towards the group - it almost looked as though she was ready to contribute to the investigation. "Who was missing during the entire fact!?"

A moment of silence followed her words, before the index finger of her left hand jabbed at her own chest before a grin painted over her face.

"I also have a limited affinity with fire-"

The same hand moved away from here, and at her palm, a candle appeared. The pointed side faced her palm, and the wick away from her. Again, her finger's snapped, but this time the wic ignited in a torrent of fire that ceased with another snap of her fingers. Now the girl's arms crossed, and she began nodding her head as if she'd cracked the case.

"With all the combustible chemicals in here... that explosion would be easy to pull off. Clearly, the traitor was me, right?"

3p1kkoq.gif

@Verite @Crow @Sen @Hana @Josh M @Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Josh M

Road rejoined the group, after a small break to her Dream. It seemed things had escalated quite a bit in the time she'd been away, examining the effects of the Akuma Virus on the carriers of the T-Virus. The fact that things had managed to escalate since she'd vanished was impressive. Seeing as she'd left in a fight against monsters. Now their own monsters lay burnt to death on the ground. The rude creature who'd lost his head, it's friend and a woman. It also seemed the two groups had come together again. The Noah had unintentionally rejoined right at the point of her least favorite part of her journey with this group. The part where they point fingers and act like detectives.

"Ahh, damn."

With her arms raising so that her hands folded behind her head, the young girl rolled her eyes and shot a glance at Clark as Alucard was silently thrown into his lists of suspects. To be utterrly honest, Road hadn't been present this time. She had no clue who or who wasn't there when things went down - well, besides herself, of course. She still doubted the Vampire had done it. That would almost certainly imply Hakuei was an accomplice or had been separated from him. She felt she *wasn't* an accomplice, and had she been apart from Alucard long enough for him to be a suspect, Road knew the girl wasn't foolish enough not to, well, suspect.

"Wait!" her finger snapped in sudden realization and her eyes turned towards the group - it almost looked as though she was ready to contribute to the investigation. "Who was missing during the entire fact!?"

A moment of silence followed her words, before the index finger of her left hand jabbed at her own chest before a grin painted over her face.

"I also have a limited affinity with fire-"

The same hand moved away from here, and at her palm, a candle appeared. The pointed side faced her palm, and the wick away from her. Again, her finger's snapped, but this time the wic ignited in a torrent of fire that ceased with another snap of her fingers. Now the girl's arms crossed, and she began nodding her head as if she'd cracked the case.

"With all the combustible chemicals in here... that explosion would be easy to pull off. Clearly, the traitor was me, right?"

3p1kkoq.gif

@Verite @Crow @Sen @Hana @Josh M @Atomyk
Dumbstruck. That's how Clark felt at first. Road and Clark had a strained relationship to say the least. However, Clark saw good in her. Through all of her antics and games, Clark saw good. However, this was new. Zooming right infront of her, Clark grabbed her by the wrist, and lend in, a furious look on his face.

latest

"Are you trying to be funny or did you just confess? Is this a game to you?! I don't get it. Are you trying to protect Alucard? I've seen you hang around with him? I understand loyalty, but if he's a traitor, and you're not, you're hindering this investigation! If he's not a traitor, now you're putting both you and him in danger! People are going to die if we don't stop this! This is all happening and you act like you don't care!"

Letting go of her wrist, Clark turned.

"I don't why you are the way you are. I don't get why you have to be like this. "

@Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Hana @Azuremoon @Atomyk

Dumbstruck. That's how Clark felt at first. Road and Clark had a strained relationship to say the least. However, Clark saw good in her. Through all of her antics and games, Clark saw good. However, this was new. Zooming right infront of her, Clark grabbed her by the wrist, and lend in, a furious look on his face.

latest

"Are you trying to be funny or did you just confess? Is this a game to you?! I don't get it. Are you trying to protect Alucard? I've seen you hang around with him? I understand loyalty, but if he's a traitor, and you're not, you're hindering this investigation! If he's not a traitor, now you're putting both you and him in danger! People are going to die if we don't stop this! This is all happening and you act like you don't care!"

Letting go of her wrist, Clark turned.

"I don't why you are the way you are. I don't get why you have to be like this. "

@Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Hana @Azuremoon @Atomyk
6qXzmZK.gif

"I am having fun."

Was her mere response. What more did she owe him?

"Alucard is a big boy. He doesn't need me to defend him. Whereas, everyone wants to, in sync, whip out there their genitals and try and figure out who done it, Last time we did that, it turned out the traitor was innocent. We found them then, what makes you think this time will be different."

Road lightly levitated off of the ground beneath her feet to match Clark in height. It was her turn to touch him, and she had a feeling she knew how to push his button. A big button.
Her hand rose up and her forefinger and thumb reached for his chin and she pulled his head to face the Riolu, with a strength her small body shouldn't have been capable of. It contrasted everything she'd said about her strength thus far.

"See that? That burnt, dead child? That is the result of every investigation you've all done so far. That disrespectful, little shit is dead because what we've been doing isn't working and if you want it to stop you need to do something different. If you, mister hero, it is *you* that let that child die."

Again, in a show of strength that should've come to a surprise to Clark, she now tugged his face into her's so that their forehead's nearly touched.

"This is going to keep happening until Umbrella is stopped, not when one of us is. So stop letting them stop like this and lets move before they make us kill each other! Soon, they'll take you, and none of us will be able to stop you and maybe you'll see these investigations don't mean shit when you fall to your knees with our bodies at your feet and Umbrella brings in more otherworldly recruits to kill you for treason!"

"Was that too long? We need to stop fucking around!"

• Love
Reactions: Josh M

"You are mistaken," Alucard murmured. "I have the ability to turn into mist, not smoke. But yes, I have the capability to use fire."

@Josh M @Azuremoon @Hana @Investigation

#mobile post

Refer here:​
As for the surrounding area, aside from patches of fire, possibly as a result of whatever caused the explosion, right next to the bodies was a large part of what looked like once a propane tank, the rest of its parts scattered all about the crime scene, as well as a small match on the ground next to the larger propane tank part.​

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
It did not.

@Crow

F8IQZXA.webp

"I suppose the pieces are all here until anything suggests otherwise. I have a good setup of what might've happened..."

Cagliostro then turns to the Arkham Knight for a bit.

"Arkham Knight," Cagliostro grins and greets, "you are well aware of Clark Kent's feats, so tell me - what is the supposed speed of this 'heat vision' he possesses?"​

@Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Josh M @Azuremoon @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.