• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
e5aA65K.png

"Ten seconds?" Cullen asked, looking at Jason. "Where are you getting that? Sure it happened fast, but I don't recall any of us taking out a stopwatch. You really seem intent on throwing out some weird theories so let me break it down for you as I understand it--" Cullen aimed his flashlight at the burn marks on the wall. "So some flashing lights go off and you assume it has nothing to do with those marks? That they were there long before this place was abandoned? That seems quite a coincidence. Unless you think we're not the only ones here as you're suggesting." Cullen gestured to Wanda. "This one confirmed we're the only ones down here at the moment, so the only Umbrella men who could have shot her are among us."

Pausing, Cullen thought a moment before turning to Setsuna. "... I think she's talking the most sense here. You just seem to be creating your own clues for us. No, a gun went off and took out the light above us and Ant-Man dropped this flashlight. Obviously, he was hit in the head after that and judging by the wound, it wasn't the hit that killed him."

The wound at the back of Scott's head wasn't too severe. It was likely he still had consciousness after he had been hit.

@thatguyinthestore @Josh M @The Myrmidon @Archwar @Kaide` @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Hospes @Takumi @Gands @Azuremoon @penguin055 @Sen @Hana @Verite @Darkseide @Kaykay @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Body Investigation
Jason nodded at what Cullen was saying. He wasn't about to argue, mainly because he was right for the most part.

"Alright. So we're the only ones down here, right? That means that someone fired off their gun, hit Scott in the back of the head, and probably held him down until he drowned. Because if he did have consciousness he would have gotten up, right? Though even if it wasn't ten seconds, I mean I was just making an estimated guess, there's no way that one man could have done all of this in the amount of time, which provides further evidence that there is more than one culprit. But who did kill Scott?" Jason would examine the bruise on Scott's head again, this time to determine what Scott was hit with by looking at the size of the bruise and such.

@Atomyk @Investigation
Clark stood still as his mind raced. Something didn't feel right about what Jason was doing.

"Cullen is right, Jason. You just made up a clue to which seems to be aim towards framing me. Is that what you're trying to do? Your logic is, confusing. It looks like you're just throwing out your own narrative, facts be damned."

Clark's "harsh" words stopped as he took a deep. It seemed every time Clark tried to build a bridge, Jason had to burn it down.

"The moment lies get confused with the truth is when innocent people tend to get hurt, Jason. So are you just confused, or are you openly hindering us? "

@Atomyk @Verite @The Myrmidon @Azuremoon @Hana @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

• Love
Reactions: Jeremi
Clark stood still as his mind raced. Something didn't feel right about what Jason was doing.

"Cullen is right, Jason. You just made up a clue to which seems to be aim towards framing me. Is that what you're trying to do? Your logic is, confusing. It looks like you're just throwing out your own narrative, facts be damned."

Clark's "harsh" words stopped as he took a deep. It seemed every time Clark tried to build a bridge, Jason had to burn it down.

"The moment lies get confused with the truth is when innocent people tend to get hurt, Jason. So are you just confused, or are you openly hindering us? "

@Atomyk @Verite @The Myrmidon @Azuremoon @Hana @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore
"Wasted vote, maybe, but that's what I'm placing my bet on," Joshua countered before smirking at Clark's comment. Crossing his arms, the swordsman seemed to be holding back a chuckle, "Well, that's a good point as well, Kent. It's a little weird that the narrative kept getting more and more elaborate like a bard retelling an epic."

Jason shook his head.

"No. I wasn't making up fake facts, Clark. In fact, I flat out stated who I placed my vote for. It wasn't you. I know it wasn't. I have absolutely no reason to frame you. I know how that shit turns out, and how lies can affect people. But that does make you sound suspicious, doesn't it? I mean I'm pretty sure I said that you didn't do it, yet you're over here saying that I'm trying to frame you."

@Josh M

art_trade__jaffar_by_jim1088.jpg

Jaffar simply stood silently as he awaited orders.

@ShitpostToShowI'mStillHere​

tumblr_inline_ng0i8oemC71shpc29.png

"I... I hope I'm not making a mistake. If we're actually going to do this vote, I'll vote Warpath..."

Thinking of what has been said so far, Blake wasn't sure what to do from here. All he hoped was that he wasn't making a wrong choice with this.

@Atomyk @others​

Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Jason shook his head.

"No. I wasn't making up fake facts, Clark. In fact, I flat out stated who I placed my vote for. It wasn't you. I know it wasn't. I have absolutely no reason to frame you. I know how that shit turns out, and how lies can affect people. But that does make you sound suspicious, doesn't it? I mean I'm pretty sure I said that you didn't do it, yet you're over here saying that I'm trying to frame you."

@Josh M

"Hold up."

Muttering from the far side of the dark, dismal room, a faint silhouette illuminated by neon-green lights approached the scene, his arms crossed and his face plastered with confusion, pain, anger; everything the spirit of freedom that was Lucio aimed to ignore in his crusade of optimism. The DJ was so quiet, many in the room had probably forgotten he was even there...only now does he act, after seeing what had gone down.

Lucio lowered his head and rubbed his face with a sigh, lightly tapping on his green visor in thought.

"I...I dunno what to think, I mean...if it's true that whoever did this is...one of us, then, I'd have to say the facts point towards Jason and Warpath...but."

He turned to Jason, looking back up at him and, for the first time, speaking in a dead serious tone.

"See, if you don't mind me talkin'; you've been throwin' out fake clues, I noticed, and it seems to me that if you didn't cause this, you're somehow tryin' to cover it up. Like...like there isn't jus' one in this room, there's more, and you're one of them. You might be right or you might be wrong, but I don't wanna see you calling out someone like Clark, as if he'd do somethin' like this. I don't know, nothin' is clear, but..."

The DJ glanced over to Warpath.

"We can't take any risks, we've already put our bets in. I'll...vote for Warpath on this one."

"But if he's innocent-- and, god, if I end up hurtin' an innocent person because of this, then..."

Lucio glared back at Jason.

"Then it has to be you."

@Atomyk @Verite @The Myrmidon @Azuremoon @Hana @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Investigation​

"You will have to wait a bit, yes... Unless you have any requests?"

There was nothing to see in the room, but it seemed Lalonde recalled what she was looking for and went over to a drawer nearby. She pulled out a radio and handed it to Alice. "They wanted you to have this."

@Yun Lee
"I'm pretty sure my requests wouldn't exactly please Umbrella, so I can wait." Alice sat back down on the table she'd woken up on after receiving the radio. "Thank you." She closed her eyes, trying to rest, but she knew she couldn't reat much right now. Instead, she said, "Lalonde...that daughter of yours. Can you tell me about her?"

@Atomyk @Afterlife

aACFiRL.png

"I'm going to vote for... Warpath," Senna said after a while of listening to the others. She had been listening most of the time, rather quiet when it came to deaths and situations such as these. This was one instance she had nothing positive to say about. It reminded her of her own death, a death she had suffered at the hands of her own father. Murders were no laughing matter.

@Everybody​

Penny would stop for a moment, then speak.

"Where's that blonde blue-eyed chick? I haven't seen her since this shit started"
Frowns, then paces in thought

(Voting for Android 18)​

"What are ya, some cowboy out of a fantasy western?"

I shot a glare at Cookie who was looking up and down at Fate. A slight tilt of the head my way and the knitted eyebrows indicated that he didn't give a damn if he gets punched in the face. I just shook my head as I searched. If he wants to get hit, he'll get hit.
Twisted Fate wasn't bothered by this statement at all. It was a bit passive aggressive, but the words made sense.

twisted-fate.png

"...That pretty much sums it up, yeah."

He noticed many people trying to find who the traitor was. After a little bit of thinking, he decided.

"I'm votin' for Jason."

@VOTE

Lucifer looked at Linda. " Who do you think did it?" He asked.

Linda paused and debated this. " I have no clue. I mean- I guess everyone has a point with their two choices.. but, I just don't know."

Lucifer sighed and nodded in agreement. " Yes, this is indeed difficult. Even with all the evidence presented, we won't understand if we don't have a motive. I mean- obviously it was someone who had super strength, or are bad with guns. I am going to really regret this if I am wrong."

" I mean- just vote for someone Lucifer. I will be behind whatever choice you make."

" I am voting for Warpath."

@Atomyk

James Proudstar. -. Warpath

"So, I know I didn't do it. ,I can't imagine Clark being any part of it. There are plenty of other people here who could have done it. I look at Arkham, he is angry and rash. I don't want to vote for him just because other people think he is guilty. Voting for 18 makes as much sense as anything else and fits the facts pretty well. In my own ignorant mind, could she have been programmed for this ?"

"Anyway, I will get the last laugh when you find out I was innocent".

"Voting for 18"

• Thank You
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
"Well, not like I know much about these lights and firearms..." Joshua sighed, not exactly sure to vote for, before shrugging and putting a vote down for Jason, "My best guess at the moment."
Jason cocked a brow and shrugged.

"Okay, fine. Wast your vote. My vote for Warpath still stands."

@Investigation

"Wasted vote, maybe, but that's what I'm placing my bet on," Joshua countered before smirking at Clark's comment. Crossing his arms, the swordsman seemed to be holding back a chuckle, "Well, that's a good point as well, Kent. It's a little weird that the narrative kept getting more and more elaborate like a bard retelling an epic."

Jason shook his head.

@Josh M
xlt543q.png

"So, I guess that answers your question, Clark," Cullen said, smirking. "He really is just daft."

@thatguyinthestore @Josh M
James Proudstar. -. Warpath

"So, I know I didn't do it. ,I can't imagine Clark being any part of it. There are plenty of other people here who could have done it. I look at Arkham, he is angry and rash. I don't want to vote for him just because other people think he is guilty. Voting for 18 makes as much sense as anything else and fits the facts pretty well. In my own ignorant mind, could she have been programmed for this ?"

"Anyway, I will get the last laugh when you find out I was innocent".

"Voting for 18"

F8IQZXA.png

"Personally, Arkham Knight," Cagliostro says, "I believe all possibilities must be considered. You're as likely as Warpath over there. My decision... is between two choices..."

When Warpath spoke his words, Cagliostro made her mind up.

"... it is certainly Warpath that I will vote for. But first thing's first - have we checked Warpath's... guns?

Also, taking into account Android 18's capabilities as Warpath proposed, I noticed her shooting these energy-based attacks back there, which will in turn more likely cause burns. Let us consider the possibility that Android 18 unleashed these energy-based attacks in the form of concentrated bullets. It would produce a different sound than physical bullets, and in addition to that, Alice's bullet holes would have some sort of burn mark surrounding them, seeing that they were shot by energy instead of concussives, but alas, they were not. As such, Android 18 possesses the supposed strength factor, but not the physical bullets."

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Gands @Josh M @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Sen @Hana @Crow

Wanda asked the group to recall the evidence so that they can point her in the right direction. She decided that the voting that was occurring was the best way to move forward.

Someone with a firearm shot out the above light, scaring Scott into dropping his flashlight. Once he dropped it, it shut off, and no one could see clearly. Scott was hit in the back of the head and his helmet ended up far away from his body. The blow likely didn't knock him out, but just knocked him down. Whatever occurred beyond this point, Scott received no more injuries but was drowned somehow. His face and neck were wet, and his body was found next to the pool of water.

During the blackout, lights flashed where Alice was attacked. There were sounds of a struggle and gunfire. When it was possible to see, Alice was found dead with a broken nose and one of her mechanical appendages busted almost in half. It had been broken through powerful blunt force. Her body was riddled with bullets that were evidently shot while she lay face down on the ground. Judging by the sounds of gunfire, there was only one shooter. No specific gun can be identified beyond any gun using special ammunition not being what kileld Alice. A nearby wall had blood splatter and burn marks.

@Body Investigation
Although it was coming from someone who he didn't trust, the evidence was legit; Jabbers knows that there was a killer, and it was someone who owned a gun. Unless...

IuBqRCg.png

"What if someone stole the gun!?" Jabbers would say, as a possibility, and casting suspicion on many others.

@BODY INVESTIGATION​

Although it was coming from someone who he didn't trust, the evidence was legit; Jabbers knows that there was a killer, and it was someone who owned a gun. Unless...

IuBqRCg.png

"What if someone stole the gun!?" Jabbers would say, as a possibility, and casting suspicion on many others.

@BODY INVESTIGATION​
F8IQZXA.png

"If the gun was indeed stolen, it'd be smart for the stolee to indicate such," Cagliostro indicates. "Right now, it's too late for that. Guns are usually held in hand or buried in pocket. Both possibilities would result in the one whose guns were stolen to notice that 'something was up' even if the culprit put them back shortly after.

Possibilities such as hiding a gun underneath a skirt, that will also be noticed."

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Gands @Josh M @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Sen @Hana @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb

The woman let out a deep sigh at the question. She crossed her arms and looked at Alice pensively. "Oh, dear. My daughter... a capable young woman. Her name is Rose, and sometimes I wonder if that is all I really know about her. She has never seemed to enjoy my efforts at being her mother, and I suppose in the end I've turned out to be a lousy one. She is so surprisingly... different than I was at her age."

She shook her head. "Oh, you wouldn't want to hear about this, would you? It is nothing but an epitaph upon the grave that is my daughter and I's relationship."

@Yun Lee

The woman let out a deep sigh at the question. She crossed her arms and looked at Alice pensively. "Oh, dear. My daughter... a capable young woman. Her name is Rose, and sometimes I wonder if that is all I really know about her. She has never seemed to enjoy my efforts at being her mother, and I suppose in the end I've turned out to be a lousy one. She is so surprisingly... different than I was at her age."

She shook her head. "Oh, you wouldn't want to hear about this, would you? It is nothing but an epitaph upon the grave that is my daughter and I's relationship."

@Yun Lee
"Rose...a pretty name." Alice turned her head to look at Lalonde. "I enjoy hearing about mothers and daughters. Domesticity was something I didn't get to enjoy for more than a short time." She looked back up at the ceiling. "And don't be so hard on yourself. Surely, you must be a better mother than I was."

@Atomyk @Afterlife​

Wanda asked the group to recall the evidence so that they can point her in the right direction. She decided that the voting that was occurring was the best way to move forward.

Someone with a firearm shot out the above light, scaring Scott into dropping his flashlight. Once he dropped it, it shut off, and no one could see clearly. Scott was hit in the back of the head and his helmet ended up far away from his body. The blow likely didn't knock him out, but just knocked him down. Whatever occurred beyond this point, Scott received no more injuries but was drowned somehow. His face and neck were wet, and his body was found next to the pool of water.

During the blackout, lights flashed where Alice was attacked. There were sounds of a struggle and gunfire. When it was possible to see, Alice was found dead with a broken nose and one of her mechanical appendages busted almost in half. It had been broken through powerful blunt force. Her body was riddled with bullets that were evidently shot while she lay face down on the ground. Judging by the sounds of gunfire, there was only one shooter. No specific gun can be identified beyond any gun using special ammunition not being what kileld Alice. A nearby wall had blood splatter and burn marks.

@Body Investigation
"Before more votes are cast, there's something I think that needs to be brought up. Although Mr. Warpath is a very large fellow, can we really assume that he both needs assistance with killing Ms. Alice? Or that he is not strong enough to knock out Mr. Scott before his untimely departure? Finally, we need to consider if, despite his appearance, can we really assume he has the heart to break a woman's nose? Or even with his size that he needs to? That's just my opinion on the matter, anyway."

latest

@everyone

Reactions: Otto
Status
Not open for further replies.