Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you..." Doremi said. But she was still worried about one thing... "But I still can't sing my song... maybe it has been sealed..." Doremi said, knowing that it was a song that she had appreciated alot.
Sealed? How does one simply seal away the ability to sing a particular song? Trying to shake the thought from her mind, Miku continued. "Maybe if you keep trying?" She mused. "You couldn't have forgotten how to do it, so maybe after some time passes you'll be able to do it again..."
pcV7tv2.png

As she spoke, her attention seemed half-averted over to everyone who seemed to be placing their votes on Warpath. It seemed a vast majority of them were doing so, but Miku was hesitant. It just didn't feel right. She'd abstain for now, unless someone insisted she do so.

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Gands @Josh M @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Sen @Hana @Crow @Gummi Bunnies@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb

Sealed? How does one simply seal away the ability to sing a particular song? Trying to shake the thought from her mind, Miku continued. "Maybe if you keep trying?" She mused. "You couldn't have forgotten how to do it, so maybe after some time passes you'll be able to do it again..."
pcV7tv2.png

As she spoke, her attention seemed half-averted over to everyone who seemed to be placing their votes on Warpath. It seemed a vast majority of them were doing so, but Miku was hesitant. It just didn't feel right. She'd abstain for now, unless someone insisted she do so.

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Gands @Josh M @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Sen @Hana @Crow @Gummi Bunnies@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb
F8IQZXA.png

"If the gun was indeed stolen, it'd be smart for the stolee to indicate such," Cagliostro indicates. "Right now, it's too late for that. Guns are usually held in hand or buried in pocket. Both possibilities would result in the one whose guns were stolen to notice that 'something was up' even if the culprit put them back shortly after.

Possibilities such as hiding a gun underneath a skirt, that will also be noticed."

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Gands @Josh M @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Sen @Hana @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb

mC2Sj6u.png

"Maybe you're right..." Doremi said, hoping that one day, the Relic Song would come back to her...

And as for the voting... Doremi didn't want to agree with how things work here, so she Abstained. However, Jabbers has something else in mind, voting for Cagliostro, who had rejected his idea.

6QnZvIC.png

"Maybe you're the killer, not admitting you stole a gun!" Jabbers one-sidingly said, not trusting Cagliostro, nor anyone else.

@Crow @Atomyk @Kaide` @Otto @others

mC2Sj6u.png

"Maybe you're right..." Doremi said, hoping that one day, the Relic Song would come back to her...

And as for the voting... Doremi didn't want to agree with how things work here, so she Abstained. However, Jabbers has something else in mind, voting for Cagliostro, who had rejected his idea.

6QnZvIC.png

"Maybe you're the killer, not admitting you stole a gun!" Jabbers one-sidingly said, not trusting Cagliostro, nor anyone else.

Cagliostro laughs for a short while.

F8IQZXA.webp

"You're too amusing, young beastfolk," she bemused. "Guns just aren't the style of a cute, genius, beautiful alchemist. I've used blades a long time ago when I was inexperienced in my very own art, but guns, well... they just aren't my thing.

I understand your sentiments. Considering all possibilities is a must, but I am most curious how you came to the conclusion that I, Cagliostro, of all beings, would steal a gun."

@Crow @Bomb @Atomyk @Kaide` @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore @Gands @Jeremi @Otto @others​

Cagliostro laughs for a short while.

F8IQZXA.webp

"You're too amusing, young beastfolk," she bemused. "Guns just aren't the style of a cute, genius, beautiful alchemist. I've used blades a long time ago when I was inexperienced in my very own art, but guns, well... they just aren't my thing.

I understand your sentiments. Considering all possibilities is a must, but I am most curious how you came to the conclusion that I, Cagliostro, of all beings, would steal a gun."

@Crow @Bomb @Atomyk @Kaide` @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore @Gands @Jeremi @Otto @others​
fEOTCEd.png

"Lies! You're saying that to protect yourself! You only care about 'us'! You are definitely the killer!" Jabbers shouted out, trying to grasp straws at anyone. He didn't trust anyone, and this killing had reinforced that; he was willing to separate himself from everyone else.

@Crow @others since mobile​

Things were really heating up outside the little tribe they'd formed. Someone had suggested the ridiculous notion of voting who they thought might've done it. Road had been wildly pointing fingers in random direction but... these guys were essentially trying to vote Warpath - a name that seemed to obvious - off the island.

A suggestion of going to rejoin the bigger group was about to be made by Road before she heard Alucard respond to Hakuei's question about his look of unease. It was nice to finally see a chink in his armor. Not really a weakness, but something that made him... relateable. Vampires were deplorable due to an insatiable bloodlust, and the fact that she could imagine he was salivating with thirst. Or hunger. Or how ever Vampire's felt about blood. This was the only time Road had held her tongue since she got here. She wondered if Alucard could tell that she knew exactly why he was in such unease, but the grin on her face seemed it was not a prelude to jesting him over it.

tumblr_lrl0vwcoh21qeh93go2_250.gif

"Let's get back over there... standing away like this might make them suspicious. Stay-" the girl paused and looked away for a moment, something that seemed more and more common before she talked as if she was worrying about them, "...-stay close to me. I know you're both capable of foreseeing danger and acting safely, but... let me pull you guys out if anything happens. Safest alternative."

@Sen @Hana

Hearing more about Road's past always brought sadness the man of tomorrow.

1.jpg

"Your life has never been easy, has it Road?"

In a way, Clark understood where she coming from, how a family burdens their child and you never seem to get away from it, from them. However, two people just died. Clark need to focus on that.

"As for who killed ant-man and Alice?, I've heard my name thrown around about Alice, and I get it. I know I could have done this, but it simple wasn't me. As for Warpath? He seems strong enough, stealth enough, and quick enough, but I don't feel conformable with accusing him with out more proof."

@Atomyk @Verite @The Myrmidon @Azuremoon @Hana @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Jeremi
e5aA65K.png

"Ten seconds?" Cullen asked, looking at Jason. "Where are you getting that? Sure it happened fast, but I don't recall any of us taking out a stopwatch. You really seem intent on throwing out some weird theories so let me break it down for you as I understand it--" Cullen aimed his flashlight at the burn marks on the wall. "So some flashing lights go off and you assume it has nothing to do with those marks? That they were there long before this place was abandoned? That seems quite a coincidence. Unless you think we're not the only ones here as you're suggesting." Cullen gestured to Wanda. "This one confirmed we're the only ones down here at the moment, so the only Umbrella men who could have shot her are among us."

Pausing, Cullen thought a moment before turning to Setsuna. "... I think she's talking the most sense here. You just seem to be creating your own clues for us. No, a gun went off and took out the light above us and Ant-Man dropped this flashlight. Obviously, he was hit in the head after that and judging by the wound, it wasn't the hit that killed him."

The wound at the back of Scott's head wasn't too severe. It was likely he still had consciousness after he had been hit.

@thatguyinthestore @Josh M @The Myrmidon @Archwar @Kaide` @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Hospes @Takumi @Gands @Azuremoon @penguin055 @Sen @Hana @Verite @Darkseide @Kaykay @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Body Investigation

mC2Sj6u.png

6QnZvIC.png

tumblr_mya0riVwB81rp31oio9_250.gif

"With everyone else suspecting one another... That seems like the safe option to take." It was true enough. The ongoing 'discussion' was heating up, with most of the people suspecting Warpath. And any other person with superhuman strength. She pursed her lips, eyes flickering to the side where Alucard walked beside her. "We can back each other up since we've only been together all throughout... But I worry that they might suspect Alucard for his physical abilities." The princess shared a worried look with Road.

Sticking with the other two as planned, the Kou princess returned with her group back to the discussion among the others. She happened to overhear Clark say something to her enigmatic dark-skinned ally. Hakuei stared at him oddly. He was another one of the two Road suspected.

"I agree with Clark-san. Unless there is sufficient evidence pointing towards Warpath, I disagree with persecuting him."
FBHBgXe.png

When Jabbers started accusing Cagliostro, she frowned at him. "Trying to pin it on the nearest possible excuse isn't going to help matters any. Just because Cagliostro has rejected your idea with sound logic doesn't mean she is the culprit."

The strange being was a bit too eager to point fingers at Cagliostro, himself. "Why are you so eager to point fingers at other people?"

@Bomb @Azuremoon @Sen @Crow @Kaykay @Investigation​

fEOTCEd.png

"Lies! You're saying that to protect yourself! You only care about 'us'! You are definitely the killer!" Jabbers shouted out, trying to grasp straws at anyone. He didn't trust anyone, and this killing had reinforced that; he was willing to separate himself from everyone else.

F8IQZXA.webp

"Oh dear me, I suppose me mentioning my views of usage of guns is insufficient evidence, for it is only verbal. How about you? Do you have any evidence?

Well, two can play at this game too.

You appear to have considerable speed, based on body shape, and your size does hide you well. There is a possibility that you can sneak past and steal a gun from someone with a combination of speed and size, the latter adding additional stealth. You are, after all, as likely to use guns as I am, seeing that we both possess opposable thumbs, and there is little to no evidence of either of us knowing how to use guns. Furthermore, you do have some weight in the 'above adult human strength' category, moreso than I do. If anything, the chances of you performing the crime than I am are at the very least on the same level, maybe slightly higher. Even then, the chances are rather low.

That isn't taking into account the possibility of... let's say... a possible, unmentioned ability to sense things in the darkness, but that is a stretch, now is it?

Now, defend yourself in this supposed argument.

Of course, I will not vote for you, because there are many other glaring candidates who could have performed the crime. If you wish to take this seriously..."​

FBHBgXe.png

When Jabbers started accusing Cagliostro, she frowned at him. "Trying to pin it on the nearest possible excuse isn't going to help matters any. Just because Cagliostro has rejected your idea with sound logic doesn't mean she is the culprit."

[/div]

"... yes, indeed, just as Hakuei says. A little more analysis will be required, young beastfolk. It seems that you were not considering many possibilities, or even one, but none at all. It's what they call... acting on impulse. If you truly do value your life, it is important to think things through."​

@Bomb @Azuremoon @Sen @Hana @Crow @Kaykay @Atomyk @Investigation

James Proudstar - Warpath

" Oh beautiful Caligostro, by that argument, I myself haven't fired my guns at all. They are right there on the ground where Arkham asked me to put them. Have the investigator woman check them. I am convinced there were two people involved here though. I along with anyone else capable of enough superhuman strength could have physically battled Alice until the other person shot her.

@Atomyk @Hana @Crow @thatguyinthestore

fEOTCEd.png

"With everyone else suspecting one another... That seems like the safe option to take." It was true enough. The ongoing 'discussion' was heating up, with most of the people suspecting Warpath. And any other person with superhuman strength. She pursed her lips, eyes flickering to the side where Alucard walked beside her. "We can back each other up since we've only been together all throughout... But I worry that they might suspect Alucard for his physical abilities." The princess shared a worried look with Road.

Sticking with the other two as planned, the Kou princess returned with her group back to the discussion among the others. She happened to overhear Clark say something to her enigmatic dark-skinned ally. Hakuei stared at him oddly. He was another one of the two Road suspected.

"I agree with Clark-san. Unless there is sufficient evidence pointing towards Warpath, I disagree with persecuting him."
FBHBgXe.png

The strange being was a bit too eager to point fingers at Cagliostro, himself. "Why are you so eager to point fingers at other people?"

Something amused Road about all of this. She'd wrought chaos amongst everyone and, on more than one occasion, to physically fight. Or start a fight between others. Yet her name hadn't been thrown around. Maybe they just didn't take her seriously. It mattered little to Road, herself, but it was worth observing.

This. This little thing. This thing seemed to be panicking, and a near malicious glare sketched across her face. Insecurities. Fear. Panic. So easy to exploit, and Road was one to wring her finger's into such loops with happiness.

"Hang on, little-Haku. Let me talk to it."

Her enunciation on the word 'it' was... a little more than concerning. Road approached the small, blue creature with a quaint smile that wasn't as malicious as it'd been when she'd stood near Haku and Alucard. As she reached him - this 'Jabbers' - she leaned forward a bit before falling to her knees before it, leaving her almost just at eye level. The amber ebbs of the Noah girl boar into the creature for what felt like an uncomfortable moment, before her arms left her side, extended, and wrapped around the creature and she pulled herself into it. Embracing it warmly. The huge coat she'd taken from the other room ensured it was warm.

"I know. This is scary. People have died. Maybe friends. I need you to calm down though, sweety-" There was a cuuing to her words, but, despite the kindness they wore her tone was... much less accommodating. "-because if you're wrong, the next person's blood is on your little paws. You will have killed them." Road's hug tightened and her voice became lower, "and if one of the slayed were someone I wanted to protect... no one would have to guess who killed you... do you understand?"

wYwwXHr.jpg

In the next moment, she released the creature without another, hoping her warning might cause ease out of fear. Or, understanding, if she was lucky. Then she looked at the one known as 'Cullen' and spoke again.

"What about this one?" She swung her sleeve engulfed arm towards the robot known as 'Miku'. "Weren't some people training her to shoot at Umbrella? What if Umbrella did something that might let them control her? I don't know much about such things, but can't robots be exploited like that?" It was a genuine question. Road was ignorant in such things, although robots and cyborgs were more common in her world then firearms.

"If it is, it needs to be considered before we tie Mr. Warpath to a pyre and let him burn only for another to die before we even see an Umbrella soldier."

@Sen @Hana @Bomb @Kaide` @Atomyk @Investigation

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi and Josh M

FBHBgXe.png

0dph7sa.png

"Because you all are bad people! It's all your fault that everyone suffers!" Jabbers claimed, although vaguely, since he didn't state how.
F8IQZXA.webp

"Oh dear me, I suppose me mentioning my views of usage of guns is insufficient evidence, for it is only verbal. How about you? Do you have any evidence?

Well, two can play at this game too.

You appear to have considerable speed, based on body shape, and your size does hide you well. There is a possibility that you can sneak past and steal a gun from someone with a combination of speed and size, the latter adding additional stealth. You are, after all, as likely to use guns as I am, seeing that we both possess opposable thumbs, and there is little to no evidence of either of us knowing how to use guns. Furthermore, you do have some weight in the 'above adult human strength' category, moreso than I do. If anything, the chances of you performing the crime than I am are at the very least on the same level, maybe slightly higher. Even then, the chances are rather low.

That isn't taking into account the possibility of... let's say... a possible, unmentioned ability to sense things in the darkness, but that is a stretch, now is it?

Now, defend yourself in this supposed argument.

Of course, I will not vote for you, because there are many other glaring candidates who could have performed the crime. If you wish to take this seriously..."​

"... yes, indeed, just as Hakuei says. A little more analysis will be required, young beastfolk. It seems that you were not considering many possibilities, or even one, but none at all. It's what they call... acting on impulse. If you truly do value your life, it is important to think things through."​

@Bomb @Azuremoon @Sen @Hana @Crow @Kaykay @Atomyk @Investigation
ycszeCx.png

"Trying to blame me now huh? I may be strong, but I wouldn't know how to tell things in the dark!" Jabbers would retort, strongly rejecting the idea that he did it. It seems his attitude got nastier since now he was now a possible suspect.
Something amused Road about all of this. She'd wrought chaos amongst everyone and, on more than one occasion, to physically fight. Or start a fight between others. Yet her name hadn't been thrown around. Maybe they just didn't take her seriously. It mattered little to Road, herself, but it was worth observing.

This. This little thing. This thing seemed to be panicking, and a near malicious glare sketched across her face. Insecurities. Fear. Panic. So easy to exploit, and Road was one to wring her finger's into such loops with happiness.

Her enunciation on the word 'it' was... a little more than concerning. Road approached the small, blue creature with a quaint smile that wasn't as malicious as it'd been when she'd stood near Haku and Alucard. As she reached him - this 'Jabbers' - she leaned forward a bit before falling to her knees before it, leaving her almost just at eye level. The amber ebbs of the Noah girl boar into the creature for what felt like an uncomfortable moment, before her arms left her side, extended, and wrapped around the creature and she pulled herself into it. Embracing it warmly. The huge coat she'd taken from the other room ensured it was warm.

"I know. This is scary. People have died. Maybe friends. I need you to calm down though, sweety-" There was a cuuing to her words, but, despite the kindness they wore her tone was... much less accommodating. "-because if you're wrong, the next person's blood is on your little paws. You will have killed them." Road's hug tightened and her voice became lower, "and if one of the slayed were someone I wanted to protect... no one would have to guess who killed you... do you understand?"

wYwwXHr.jpg

In the next moment, she released the creature without another, hoping her warning might cause ease out of fear. Or, understanding, if she was lucky. Then she looked at the one known as 'Cullen' and spoke again.

"What about this one?" She swung her sleeve engulfed arm towards the robot known as 'Umbrella'. "Weren't some people training her to shoot at Umbrella? What if Umbrella did something that might let them control her? I don't know much about such things, but can't robots be exploited like that?" It was a genuine question. Road was ignorant in such things, although robots and cyborgs were more common in her world then firearms.

"If it is, it needs to be considered before we tie Mr. Warpath to a pyre and let him burn only for another to die before we even see an Umbrella soldier."

"I don't know what you are talking about. I'm not afraid of this place! And get off of me!" Jabbers would try to struggle out before Road released her.

uy2fkU6.png

"Umm... I heard alot of loud voices here... What's going on here? Is Jabby involved?" Doremi would soon arrive to see what's going on, then realized was was going on. Doremi would then prepare to sing in order to calm everyone, notably Jabbers, but remembered that she couldn't sing that song...

"Doremi! I... they're trying to get me!" Jabbers would try to get out of this situation, pointing at everyone else.

"Jabbers...you're worried aren't you...?" Doremi was able to detect fear from Jabber's voice but it was then that Doremi was able to pick up the emotion she felt from Jabbers earlier when both were being transported.

Anxiety.

@Crow @Kaide` @Hana @Azuremoon @Atomyk

wYwwXHr.jpg

"What about this one?" She swung her sleeve engulfed arm towards the robot known as 'Umbrella'. "Weren't some people training her to shoot at Umbrella? What if Umbrella did something that might let them control her? I don't know much about such things, but can't robots be exploited like that?" It was a genuine question. Road was ignorant in such things, although robots and cyborgs were more common in her world then firearms.

0dph7sa.png

"Because you all are bad people! It's all your fault that everyone suffers!" Jabbers claimed, although vaguely, since he didn't state how.

ycszeCx.png

"Trying to blame me now huh? I may be strong, but I wouldn't know how to tell things in the dark!" Jabbers would retort, strongly rejecting the idea that he did it. It seems his attitude got nastier since now he was now a possible suspect.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I'm not afraid of this place! And get off of me!" Jabbers would try to struggle out before Road released her.

uy2fkU6.png

"Umm... I heard alot of loud voices here... What's going on here? Is Jabby involved?" Doremi would soon arrive to see what's going on, then realized was was going on. Doremi would then prepare to sing in order to calm everyone, notably Jabbers, but remembered that she couldn't sing that song...

"Doremi! I... they're trying to get me!" Jabbers would try to get out of this situation, pointing at everyone else.

"Jabbers...you're worried aren't you...?" Doremi was able to detect fear from Jabber's voice but it was then that Doremi was able to pick up the emotion she felt from Jabbers earlier when both were being transported.

Anxiety.

"It is you who had blamed me with less evidence used," Cagliostro smiles, before it is warped into an intimidating face, "the evidence I used has more holes than yours, because that which does not exist cannot have holes."

9sPoTz7.jpg

"It's just as Road here puts it - a little pondering in this scenario might save some. I'm not the type to compliment others for 'trying their best', but I can say - you're hardly even trying.

Do you want to end up being the bad person? Do you want it to be your fault that everyone suffers?" Cagliostro intimidates the Riolu. "Choose wisely, young beastfolk."

As the Meloetta waltzed by, Cagliostro's frightening expression reverted to a bubbly face and bubbly voice.

"It's alright Miss~ this child is just a little... uh... carried away~ But big sister Cagliostro knows how to put young ones in their place~ isn't that right~ Teehee~"​

@Crow @Kaide` @Sen @Hana @Bomb @Azuremoon @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore

James Proudstar - Warpath

" Oh beautiful Caligostro, by that argument, I myself haven't fired my guns at all. They are right there on the ground where Arkham asked me to put them. Have the investigator woman check them. I am convinced there were two people involved here though. I along with anyone else capable of enough superhuman strength could have physically battled Alice until the other person shot her.

@Atomyk @Hana @Crow @thatguyinthestore

Bju3mr7.jpg

"I understand~ so... there are not two... but three people behind~? Looks like there's looots and looots more investigating to do~"

Road mentioned the possibility of the android Miku being behind this. That was something to consider.​

@Gands @Kaide'

Wanda asked the group to recall the evidence so that they can point her in the right direction. She decided that the voting that was occurring was the best way to move forward.

Someone with a firearm shot out the above light, scaring Scott into dropping his flashlight. Once he dropped it, it shut off, and no one could see clearly. Scott was hit in the back of the head and his helmet ended up far away from his body. The blow likely didn't knock him out, but just knocked him down. Whatever occurred beyond this point, Scott received no more injuries but was drowned somehow. His face and neck were wet, and his body was found next to the pool of water.

During the blackout, lights flashed where Alice was attacked. There were sounds of a struggle and gunfire. When it was possible to see, Alice was found dead with a broken nose and one of her mechanical appendages busted almost in half. It had been broken through powerful blunt force. Her body was riddled with bullets that were evidently shot while she lay face down on the ground. Judging by the sounds of gunfire, there was only one shooter. No specific gun can be identified beyond any gun using special ammunition not being what kileld Alice. A nearby wall had blood splatter and burn marks.

@Body Investigation
If it really was one killer 18 pondered, then out of the ones here the most obvious one would be the person with the majority of votes right now. "Warpath." She said signifying her vote. "He seems to have the necessary tools to do the job alone...if he was alone."

@Atomyk @Verite @Everyone

wYwwXHr.jpg

0dph7sa.png

ycszeCx.png

uy2fkU6.png

Anxiety.

"It is you who had blamed me with less evidence used," Cagliostro smiles, before it is warped into an intimidating face, "the evidence I used has more holes than yours, because that which does not exist cannot have holes."

9sPoTz7.jpg

"It's just as Road here puts it - a little pondering in this scenario might save some. I'm not the type to compliment others for 'trying their best', but I can say - you're hardly even trying.

Do you want to end up being the bad person? Do you want it to be your fault that everyone suffers?" Cagliostro intimidates the Riolu. "Choose wisely, young beastfolk."

As the Meloetta waltzed by, Cagliostro's frightening expression reverted to a bubbly face and bubbly voice.

"It's alright Miss~ this child is just a little... uh... carried away~ But big sister Cagliostro knows how to put young ones in their place~ isn't that right~ Teehee~"​

@Crow @Kaide` @Sen @Hana @Bomb @Azuremoon @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore

Bju3mr7.jpg

"I understand~ so... there are not two... but three people behind~? Looks like there's looots and looots more investigating to do~"

Road mentioned the possibility of the android Miku being behind this. That was something to consider.​

@Gands @Kaide'

tumblr_mya0riVwB81rp31oio6_250.gif

"Trying to get you? No, you only assume as much," Hakuei retorted, blinking at the Riolu's insistence. She hadn't heard all that Road had said to the creature, but it was safe to assume Jabbers hadn't taken it well. "Your so-called efforts are not helping the situation at all." It wasn't her intention to be harsh, but it wasn't helping the Riolu's situation when it kept on attacking other people verbally.

"If you have nothing of noteworthy contribution to say... Perhaps it is best if you do not make such baseless assumptions out of desperation. It is pitiful." Accusing all the people here of being at fault was going too far. There was a chill in the princess's voice and in her eyes that wasn't there early on, even when she first met Alucard and Road.

dEb2PdO.jpg

"We are all worried here; at least those of us who did not commit these murders. Do you think you are the only one?" Alucard was disturbed, even if he wouldn't admit it, Road was worried for the safety of her group and was only retaliating because the others weren't doing anything productive. Hakuei was stressing over hwo to get her and her allies back to their homes safely and she wanted to go see her brother again. "Stop being so self-absorbed and look around you!"

They were all in a bad situation.

... This really felt like she was lecturing a younger sibling, albeit harshly. She sighed and turned away from Jabbers and Doremi, to listen intently to Cagliostro and Warpath.

@Bomb @Sen @Azuremoon @Crow @Gands

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Josh M

tumblr_mya0riVwB81rp31oio6_250.gif

"Trying to get you? No, you only assume as much," Hakuei retorted, blinking at the Riolu's insistence. She hadn't heard all that Road had said to the creature, but it was safe to assume Jabbers hadn't taken it well. "Your so-called efforts are not helping the situation at all." It wasn't her intention to be harsh, but it wasn't helping the Riolu's situation when it kept on attacking other people verbally.

"If you have nothing of noteworthy contribution to say... Perhaps it is best if you do not make such baseless assumptions out of desperation. It is pitiful." Accusing all the people here of being at fault was going too far. There was a chill in the princess's voice and in her eyes that wasn't there early on, even when she first met Alucard and Road.

dEb2PdO.jpg

"We are all worried here; at least those of us who did not commit these murders. Do you think you are the only one?" Alucard was disturbed, even if he wouldn't admit it, Road was worried for the safety of her group and was only retaliating because the others weren't doing anything productive. Hakuei was stressing over hwo to get her and her allies back to their homes safely and she wanted to go see her brother again. "Stop being so self-absorbed and look around you!"

They were all in a bad situation.

... This really felt like she was lecturing a younger sibling, albeit harshly. She sighed and turned away from Jabbers and Doremi, to listen intently to Cagliostro and Warpath.

@Bomb @Sen @Azuremoon @Crow @Gands

uteeuXd.png

She really did not look pretty when she was lecturing the others like that.
The situation was getting heated, and fighting amongst each other was going to cause more trouble in the future. Whoever had committed the deed was surely enjoying sowing the seeds of discord among them. Alucard narrowed his eyes, it was not completely his problem, he was not one to like confrontation - especially unneeded ones. He was content with sitting by the side waiting for something to happen, but all they seemed to be doing was pointing fingers at each other. The dhampir was not going to take it lightly if his own allies were being pointed at.
0dph7sa.png

ebHsJpE.png

"You know nothing about us, creature. Your claims are groundless," Alucard stepped in beside Hakuei, his discomfort for now pushed aside. As long as he wasn't looking at the body...

"It is not wise to be pointing fingers at each other and make these 'baseless assumptions'," he nodded at Hakuei. Almost everyone was labelling Warpath as the killer, but for what? Supernatural strength and fireams? Alucard assumed many of them here came from worlds were supernatural strength was likely to be normal. Hakuei could use powers of the wind he had never seen before, many here were bigger than him. In these strange worlds, looks could be deceiving. The dhampir would not be surprised if this blue dog creature could lift half a mountain.

Cullen had pointed out earlier that many of them had firearms, and the same. To select just one out of such a lot, the dhampir was a little disappointed. They may be right, they might also be wrong. It would be bad to choose with such little specific evidence. "Shall we discuss motives? What motives would Warpath have had if, like I believe most of us think, he was the culprit? Killing senselessly is impossible, we all want to return home, not be lost in a foreign land."

uteeuXd.png

She really did not look pretty when she was lecturing the others like that.
The situation was getting heated, and fighting amongst each other was going to cause more trouble in the future. Whoever had committed the deed was surely enjoying sowing the seeds of discord among them. Alucard narrowed his eyes, it was not completely his problem, he was not one to like confrontation - especially unneeded ones. He was content with sitting by the side waiting for something to happen, but all they seemed to be doing was pointing fingers at each other. The dhampir was not going to take it lightly if his own allies were being pointed at.

ebHsJpE.png

"You know nothing about us, creature. Your claims are groundless," Alucard stepped in beside Hakuei, his discomfort for now pushed aside. As long as he wasn't looking at the body...

"It is not wise to be pointing fingers at each other and make these 'baseless assumptions'," he nodded at Hakuei. Almost everyone was labelling Warpath as the killer, but for what? Supernatural strength and fireams? Alucard assumed many of them here came from worlds were supernatural strength was likely to be normal. Hakuei could use powers of the wind he had never seen before, many here were bigger than him. In these strange worlds, looks could be deceiving. The dhampir would not be surprised if this blue dog creature could lift half a mountain.

Cullen had pointed out earlier that many of them had firearms, and the same. To select just one out of such a lot, the dhampir was a little disappointed. They may be right, they might also be wrong. It would be bad to choose with such little specific evidence. "Shall we discuss motives? What motives would Warpath have had if, like I believe most of us think, he was the culprit? Killing senselessly is impossible, we all want to return home, not be lost in a foreign land."
Jason would chime in again after hearing that last sentence about motives.

"Killing senselessly is possible. I know people like that. Hell, I've experienced it firsthand. Now that's most likely not the motive here, though. What if Umbrella paid him off? Huh? Like you said.... we all want to get home, and Umbrella has that Tesseract thing that brought us all here. They could've offered to let him go back to his own world unharmed if he just picked us off one by one." At least, that was Jason's theory on the whole situation.

@Sen @Hana @Jeremi @Azuremoon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Crow @Bomb @Verite @investigation

"Killing senselessly is possible. I know people like that. Hell, I've experienced it firsthand. Now that's most likely not the motive here, though. What if Umbrella paid him off? Huh? Like you said.... we all want to get home, and Umbrella has that Tesseract thing that brought us all here. They could've offered to let him go back to his own world unharmed if he just picked us off one by one." At least, that was Jason's theory on the whole situation.

@Sen @Hana @Jeremi @Azuremoon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Crow @Bomb @Verite @investigation
7SZgzn9.png

"In a large group of possibly very capable fighters?"

"They are chancing their arm quite a bit here..."

cq2271V.png

"If that is the case, if we continue to bicker, are we not falling into the hands of the enemy?"

@thatguyinthestore @Hana @Jeremi @Azuremoon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Crow @Bomb @Verite

7SZgzn9.png

cq2271V.png

"If that is the case, if we continue to bicker, are we not falling into the hands of the enemy?"

@thatguyinthestore @Hana @Jeremi @Azuremoon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Crow @Bomb @Verite
"Well I mean have you seen the guys who work for SHIELD? I don't think that Umbrella's too worried about us." Jason then nodded in agreement with her last sentence. She was right... they needed to get moving along with this. It seemed that the majority vote was Warpath, though a few others had yet to vote.

@Hana @Jeremi @Azuremoon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Crow @Bomb @Verite @Sen

7SZgzn9.png

cq2271V.png

LYr0ERU.jpg

"... There is one flaw in that logic of yours that should be pointed out." The dark-haired lady raised a brow at Jason's reasoning. "If Warpath is from another world entirely, there is a possibility that the currency or payment that Umbrella does offer him would not be of any value to him once he returns to his world." Which was most likely the case for Hakuei's own world, if she ever had anything to take with her once she went back. The architecture and materials here were too foreign, though she knew some people who might be intrigued at the ideas of these firearms and advanced weapons. These machines.

A shudder ran down the princess's back at the thought of such powerful - and dangerous - weapons appearing in her world. As intriguing as they were, advanced and even more efficient than swords and spears, or bow and arrow... Hakuei didn't want people to just gain more tools to kill and harm each other than there already was. Djinns and metal vessels, magical items and dungeons, monsters and magicians, rukh and magoi... My world is dangerous enough on its own.

She nodded at Alucard. "This gathering has quite a number of fighters with abilities. I don't suppose they thought Warpath could take down most of us?"

@thatguyinthestore @Azuremoon @Bomb @Crow @Sen

LYr0ERU.jpg

"... There is one flaw in that logic of yours that should be pointed out." The dark-haired lady raised a brow at Jason's reasoning. "If Warpath is from another world entirely, there is a possibility that the currency or payment that Umbrella does offer him would not be of any value to him once he returns to his world." Which was most likely the case for Hakuei's own world, if she ever had anything to take with her once she went back. The architecture and materials here were too foreign, though she knew some people who might be intrigued at the ideas of these firearms and advanced weapons. These machines.

A shudder ran down the princess's back at the thought of such powerful - and dangerous - weapons appearing in her world. As intriguing as they were, advanced and even more efficient than swords and spears, or bow and arrow... Hakuei didn't want people to just gain more tools to kill and harm each other than there already was. Djinns and metal vessels, magical items and dungeons, monsters and magicians, rukh and magoi... My world is dangerous enough on its own.

She nodded at Alucard. "This gathering has quite a number of fighters with abilities. I don't suppose they thought Warpath could take down most of us?"

"That wasn't what I said. They would be paying him with returning him to his own world. No money involved. And all you need is patience, brains, and brawn. With those three things a man can do anything."

@Hana

"Well I mean have you seen the guys who work for SHIELD? I don't think that Umbrella's too worried about us." Jason then nodded in agreement with her last sentence. She was right... they needed to get moving along with this. It seemed that the majority vote was Warpath, though a few others had yet to vote.

@Hana @Jeremi @Azuremoon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Crow @Bomb @Verite @Sen

IyWGb53.png

"If that was the issue, they would not have brought us here. Umbrella had summoned us to this world precisely to get the upper hand in this little fight of theirs." Alucard huffed, "They should be worried that we have broken free."
"That would be foolish, if they knew what we were all capable of."

LYr0ERU.jpg

"That wasn't what I said. They would be paying him with returning him to his own world. No money involved. And all you need is patience, brains, and brawn. With those three things a man can do anything."

@Hana

"The Arkham Knight here isn't wrong. That, blackmail, and the possibility that his world's currency is no different from this world's. Just three of many possibilities," Cagliostro says, "payment is not limited to material desire."

@thatguyinthestore @Azuremoon @Bomb @Crow @Sen @Hana

Status
Not open for further replies.