Status
Not open for further replies.
e5aA65K.png

"Ten seconds?" Cullen asked, looking at Jason. "Where are you getting that? Sure it happened fast, but I don't recall any of us taking out a stopwatch. You really seem intent on throwing out some weird theories so let me break it down for you as I understand it--" Cullen aimed his flashlight at the burn marks on the wall. "So some flashing lights go off and you assume it has nothing to do with those marks? That they were there long before this place was abandoned? That seems quite a coincidence. Unless you think we're not the only ones here as you're suggesting." Cullen gestured to Wanda. "This one confirmed we're the only ones down here at the moment, so the only Umbrella men who could have shot her are among us."

Pausing, Cullen thought a moment before turning to Setsuna. "... I think she's talking the most sense here. You just seem to be creating your own clues for us. No, a gun went off and took out the light above us and Ant-Man dropped this flashlight. Obviously, he was hit in the head after that and judging by the wound, it wasn't the hit that killed him."

The wound at the back of Scott's head wasn't too severe. It was likely he still had consciousness after he had been hit.

@thatguyinthestore @Josh M @The Myrmidon @Archwar @Kaide` @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Hospes @Takumi @Gands @Azuremoon @penguin055 @Sen @Hana @Verite @Darkseide @Kaykay @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Body Investigation
Jason nodded at what Cullen was saying. He wasn't about to argue, mainly because he was right for the most part.

"Alright. So we're the only ones down here, right? That means that someone fired off their gun, hit Scott in the back of the head, and probably held him down until he drowned. Because if he did have consciousness he would have gotten up, right? Though even if it wasn't ten seconds, I mean I was just making an estimated guess, there's no way that one man could have done all of this in the amount of time, which provides further evidence that there is more than one culprit. But who did kill Scott?" Jason would examine the bruise on Scott's head again, this time to determine what Scott was hit with by looking at the size of the bruise and such.

@Atomyk @Investigation

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i5bqn.jpg

Well, hey. Setsuna wasn't about to complain about being deemed the most sensible, though she didn't entirely blame Jason for trying to estimate an allotment of time. After all, from what she understood, humans tended to lose track of time under duress. But nonetheless. Calmly, as the others spoke, she moved to take a look at Alice's weapon, assuming she still had it, hoping to determine if it was possible that it had been the heat source that had caused the burns. It couldn't hurt to check, right?

@Atomyk @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Investigation​

"Sure..." Doremi would agree with the song being simple enough. When both were ready to sing, Doremi would close her eyes, and held her hands to her chest. Then, she unexpectedly let out some beautiful words.

When both were finished with their parts, Doremi was surprised at what just happened.

DDy3zUP.png

"I can still sing?? But..." Doremi would question and trued to sing the song she previously tried to sing. Nothing. Only silence was in the air.

"What could this mean..." Doremi would ponder, not realizing that the song she once used to soothe many, was forgotten.
With how the investigation was going, Blake could see that some were already placing their thoughts onto one individual. It felt a bit quick for that type of decision, but they didn't have much time before another murder could be done... He didn't want to think on this any further.

As to put ease to his mind, he figured that he would check on Miku and Doremi. Surely with how Alice was close to them, he knew that their spirits were at a relative low at this moment...

tumblr_inline_ng0i80nzJ61shpc29.png

"Well... that's a relatively nice duet you two have going there. I wouldn't mind hearing it from time to time."

Blake smiled lightly while stepping over to them. Even as he originally came here to check up on them, he couldn't help but feel that he primarily wanted someone to give him some reassurance and ease of mind...
Waiting until Doremi was ready, Miku mimicked her, closing her eyes and gently clasping her hands at her chest.
Xde5OQy.jpg

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are..."

She sang for the first time since arriving here; voice just convincing enough to sound that of a normal human's. When they finished, Miku shot Blake a somewhat strained smile of thanks. The situation still weighed heavy on her, and she was at least thankful it didn't show in her voice.
yuWm9a2.png

"Thanks Blake... maybe if we get the chance, we can sing together more often?" Looking to Doremi, she continued. "And you have a nice voice."

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Otto #Anyone

It seems there's no way to fire one of Alice's weapons as there's no manual trigger, though anyone who had been watching her fight would know she shot laser beams out of them.

It's indeterminable what caused the bruise, but as it doesn't seem to be too vicious a hit, it as likely an average human being's fist, the butt of a gun, or some kind of blunt weapon.

"He couldn't have been hit with something like a mace," Cullen said. "Or at least, not the head of a mace. If not someone's fist or a physical hit with a gun, he was likely hit with the handle of a weapon, like a sword's pommel. Possibly even a staff. Basically, just about every single weapon we have."

@Hospes @thatguyinthestore

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
It seems there's no way to fire one of Alice's weapons as there's no manual trigger, though anyone who had been watching her fight would know she shot laser beams out of them.

It's indeterminable what caused the bruise, but as it doesn't seem to be too vicious a hit, it as likely an average human being's fist, the butt of a gun, or some kind of blunt weapon.

"He couldn't have been hit with something like a mace," Cullen said. "Or at least, not the head of a mace. If not someone's fist or a physical hit with a gun, he was likely hit with the handle of a weapon, like a sword's pommel. Possibly even a staff. Basically, just about every single weapon we have."

"Hmmm..." Jason thought for a second before looking at the burns on the wall and then remembering that Alice's weapon shot lasers. Jason then looked to Setsuna. "Her weapon shot lasers, I saw during the fight with those SHIELD guys earlier." Jason said. Knowing it was impossible to narrow down the weapon that caused the bruise on Scott's head, Jason would instead examine his neck, remembering that is was wet along with his face. While he thought that it wouldn't provide much, perhaps it could provide something of substance.

@Atomyk @Hospes @investigation

"Hmmm..." Jason thought for a second before looking at the burns on the wall and then remembering that Alice's weapon shot lasers. Jason then looked to Setsuna. "Her weapon shot lasers, I saw during the fight with those SHIELD guys earlier." Jason said. Knowing it was impossible to narrow down the weapon that caused the bruise on Scott's head, Jason would instead examine his neck, remembering that is was wet along with his face. While he thought that it wouldn't provide much, perhaps it could provide something of substance.

@Atomyk @Hospes @investigation

Well, that was useful information. "I see," she replied to Jason, calmly rising from where she'd knelt down to examine Alice's weapons. "Considering the flashes of light we spotted amidst the commotion, it is possible that Alice fired off lasers in her struggle, thus the scorched area on the wall as well as the lights we saw.. Meaning the killer does not necessarily possess a source of heat that could have caused the burns," she deduced. "Which vastly widens the possibilities of who could have been the killer."

@Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Everyone​

Reactions: thatguyinthestore
  • Useful
Reactions: Jeremi

"Which narrows it down considerably..." 18 snarked.

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
There was nothing off about Scott's neck.

@thatguyinthestore

Well, that was useful information. "I see," she replied to Jason, calmly rising from where she'd knelt down to examine Alice's weapons. "Considering the flashes of light we spotted amidst the commotion, it is possible that Alice fired off lasers in her struggle, thus the scorched area on the wall as well as the lights we saw.. Meaning the killer does not necessarily possess a source of heat that could have caused the burns," she deduced. "Which vastly widens the possibilities of who could have been the killer."

@Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Everyone​
When he was done examining his neck, Jason would stand up and nod in agreement with Setsuna's statement.

"That would be true, though it doesn't broaden the list too much..." Jason said.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomyk @Hospes

With how the investigation was going, Blake could see that some were already placing their thoughts onto one individual. It felt a bit quick for that type of decision, but they didn't have much time before another murder could be done... He didn't want to think on this any further.

As to put ease to his mind, he figured that he would check on Miku and Doremi. Surely with how Alice was close to them, he knew that their spirits were at a relative low at this moment...

tumblr_inline_ng0i80nzJ61shpc29.png

"Well... that's a relatively nice duet you two have going there. I wouldn't mind hearing it from time to time."

Blake smiled lightly while stepping over to them. Even as he originally came here to check up on them, he couldn't help but feel that he primarily wanted someone to give him some reassurance and ease of mind...

@Kaide` @Bomb @Otto
Waiting until Doremi was ready, Miku mimicked her, closing her eyes and gently clasping her hands at her chest.
Xde5OQy.jpg

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are..."

She sang for the first time since arriving here; voice just convincing enough to sound that of a normal human's. When they finished, Miku shot Blake a somewhat strained smile of thanks. The situation still weighed heavy on her, and she was at least thankful it didn't show in her voice.
yuWm9a2.png

"Thanks Blake... maybe if we get the chance, we can sing together more often?" Looking to Doremi, she continued. "And you have a nice voice."

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Otto #Anyone
"Thank you..." Doremi said. But she was still worried about one thing... "But I still can't sing my song... maybe it has been sealed..." Doremi said, knowing that it was a song that she had appreciated alot.

@Kaide` @Gummi Bunnies @Otto

"Which narrows it down considerably..." 18 snarked.

When he was done examining his neck, Jason would stand up and nod in agreement with Setsuna's statement.

"That would be true, though it doesn't broaden the list too much..." Jason said.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomyk @Hospes

rsz_kyoshiro1002_by_teh_zombish-dat7vqg.jpg

"Actually, it does the exact opposite," Setsuna replied to 18, apparently thinking that the android was being serious. To Jason, she responded solemnly. "..I am afraid you are correct. The possibilities are vast." Uncertain who to vote for at the moment, Setsuna fell quiet once more as she thought on her options, possibly even waiting for further commands from Shirou.

@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @Investigationcrew​

"Well....I think I need a different blade...."

Zerberus only had one other blade. He found this one on a Nobody he fought long ago and he didn't like the looks of the blade, but he didn't want to use a broken one either. He summoned it, showing a strange energy sparking from it.

images

"Well I might as well try to test this blade... Cure...."

This blade made mutliple flowers appear above his head. It seemed Cure went to Curaga since of the blade's strange energy. Zerberus got up with ease.

"There we go....."

@Takumi @Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's not a portal," she said as if it was obvious. "It's an unlimited energy source, or something of that nature. They used it to bring you here, but also to make your new body. Its capabilities are beyond measurable, which is why I assume this group Umbrella stole it from want it back so badly..."

She looked around the room momentarily, as if looking for something. "... Yes, I am here to see how you're doing with the new body. You're the first to go through it after myself and the other test subjects. I very much doubt they will send you to fight the others, though I guess it is possible they'll want you to fight the people outside. You see, I just don't really know."

@Yun Lee
"Mm." Alice glanced around the room, trying to see if there was something peculiar. Or if Lalonde was just seeing spots. "So, just wait here until they figure out what to do with me, is that it?"

@Atomyk @Afterlife​

rsz_kyoshiro1002_by_teh_zombish-dat7vqg.jpg

"Actually, it does the exact opposite," Setsuna replied to 18, apparently thinking that the android was being serious. To Jason, she responded solemnly. "..I am afraid you are correct. The possibilities are vast." Uncertain who to vote for at the moment, Setsuna fell quiet once more as she thought on her options, possibly even waiting for further commands from Shirou.

@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @Investigationcrew​

"Super strength, a weapon...maybe." 18 responded crossing her arms. "I guess we could put everyone in line that has abnormal strength."

James Proudstar. -. Warpath

"Let's gets this over with ".

He stepped over next to Setsuna, giving her a respectful but brief nod of his head. Standing their with his arms folded.

@Hospes @jeremy @thatguyinthestore

T.F found it interesting that Ali could summon things. It reminded him of the summoners back in the League of Legends.

"Didn't know you were a summoner. You certainly don't look the type..."

@Archwar @Atomyk @Kaide` @Non-Investigators @Anyone,I guess.​
"...I'll explain later how that works," I promised as I continued looking around, finding only waste.

"What are ya, some cowboy out of a fantasy western?"

I shot a glare at Cookie who was looking up and down at Fate. A slight tilt of the head my way and the knitted eyebrows indicated that he didn't give a damn if he gets punched in the face. I just shook my head as I searched. If he wants to get hit, he'll get hit.

However, when I didn't find anything that could add to the evidence we have, I remembered that Tail-Turner was the only one with a map and had been told of the layout. I wasn't sure if Wanda had been told the information as well, but it was concerning that the map could be missing.

"Uh, everyone, where's the map?"

"You will have to wait a bit, yes... Unless you have any requests?"

There was nothing to see in the room, but it seemed Lalonde recalled what she was looking for and went over to a drawer nearby. She pulled out a radio and handed it to Alice. "They wanted you to have this."

@Yun Lee

Wanda asked the group to recall the evidence so that they can point her in the right direction. She decided that the voting that was occurring was the best way to move forward.

Someone with a firearm shot out the above light, scaring Scott into dropping his flashlight. Once he dropped it, it shut off, and no one could see clearly. Scott was hit in the back of the head and his helmet ended up far away from his body. The blow likely didn't knock him out, but just knocked him down. Whatever occurred beyond this point, Scott received no more injuries but was drowned somehow. His face and neck were wet, and his body was found next to the pool of water.

During the blackout, lights flashed where Alice was attacked. There were sounds of a struggle and gunfire. When it was possible to see, Alice was found dead with a broken nose and one of her mechanical appendages busted almost in half. It had been broken through powerful blunt force. Her body was riddled with bullets that were evidently shot while she lay face down on the ground. Judging by the sounds of gunfire, there was only one shooter. No specific gun can be identified beyond any gun using special ammunition not being what killed Alice. A nearby wall had blood splatter and burn marks.

@Body Investigation

Last edited:
Wanda asked the group to recall the evidence so that they can point her in the right direction. She decided that the voting that was occurring was the best way to move forward.

Someone with a firearm shot out the above light, scaring Scott into dropping his flashlight. Once he dropped it, it shut off, and no one could see clearly. Scott was hit in the back of the head and his helmet ended up far away from his body. The blow likely didn't knock him out, but just knocked him down. Whatever occurred beyond this point, Scott received no more injuries but was drowned somehow. His face and neck were wet, and his body was found next to the pool of water.

During the blackout, lights flashed where Alice was attacked. There were sounds of a struggle and gunfire. When it was possible to see, Alice was found dead with a broken nose and one of her mechanical appendages busted almost in half. It had been broken through powerful blunt force. Her body was riddled with bullets that were evidently shot while she lay face down on the ground. Judging by the sounds of gunfire, there was only one shooter. No specific gun can be identified beyond any gun using special ammunition not being what kileld Alice. A nearby wall had blood splatter and burn marks.

@Body Investigation
"Well, not like I know much about these lights and firearms..." Joshua sighed, not exactly sure to vote for, before shrugging and putting a vote down for Jason, "My best guess at the moment."

"Well, not like I know much about these lights and firearms..." Joshua sighed, not exactly sure to vote for, before shrugging and putting a vote down for Jason, "My best guess at the moment."
Jason cocked a brow and shrugged.

"Okay, fine. Wast your vote. My vote for Warpath still stands."

@Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.