• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

So far, how's this story going?

• Meh... I don't even know why I join this....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mei Class 10-1
The History teacher, a troll male with a 8'.4" height, noticed that wasn't paying attention to anything he was saying. He knew it wasn't something that related to an actual class material, but still, he found it totally disrespectful. He groan slight and pointed at her with his thight right index finger. "Hey, the funny looking irl that's in her dreamland", he said with a voice so deep, that it may be heard like if he was yelling. "Pay attention or I wil really give some real class".

Mei snorted at whoever said that before looking up. What the fuck? How'd this guy even fit through the door? Oh I get it they must of built the school around him, it's the only way! She snickered slightly at her own thoughts. It was a tad ironic that this guy had the nerve to call her funny looking, when he himself looked like he got hit with the ugly stick everyday since birth.

Still it was best not to get herself even deeper in an hole that she may or may not be in.

"Sure teach, sorry 'bout that." She apologized putting her doodle away for now. After that she pretended to pay attention to whatever it was he was going on about.

Your going on the top of my hitlist right behind that glorified hall monitor she noted, grinning slightly.

Aira Aitchson - Junior Class 11-2

Aira was taken back a bit when she was figured out so quickly. She thought that she would be able to have some more time before someone saw something out of place. "Tch. I just-". The moment she was about to explain to the teacher about her problem before another student came into the class. The look of curiosity on her face while she was talking like she knew her, made her confused to why she would be acting like that. She was about to question if she got her mixed up with another person before it finally dawned upon Aira what she was trying to do. As she grabs the notebook she was giving her to get her out of trouble, Aira tries her best to play along with her. "Oh, don't worry about it. I understand the reason. As long as you brought it back on time." She lets out a awkward chuckle after that, trying to not make it as awkward as she already did. After opening the book to a blank page, she looked at the teacher with a look that asked if everything is alright now that she has a notebook.

During the class while she took notes when she thought it was appropriate, she kept looking at the girl who helped her out. If she was in her shoes, she would have just walked to her chair and watched the event unfold. She decided just to confront her to ask questions after class. She was going to have to do that since this was her's notebook to begin with. I guess the first day of school wasn't going to be that bad after all. Well. The day is still young so that might change quickly. She thought to herself while listening to the teacher as best as she can through the multiple thoughts floating around in her head.

Mei snorted at whoever said that before looking up. What the fuck? How'd this guy even fit through the door? Oh I get it they must of built the school around him, it's the only way! She snickered slightly at her own thoughts. It was a tad ironic that this guy had the nerve to call her funny looking, when he himself looked like he got hit with the ugly stick everyday since birth.

Still it was best not to get herself even deeper in an hole that she may or may not be in.

"Sure teach, sorry 'bout that." She apologized putting her doodle away for now. After that she pretended to pay attention to whatever it was he was going on about.

Your going on the top of my hitlist right behind that glorified hall monitor she noted, grinning slightly.
The teacher could have a guess of Mei's thoughts about his appearance, Still, he didn't yell or scold her again becaus ehe didn't had any proof of her been totally disrespectful. He clicked his tongue and looked at the class, clearing his throat while rubbing on of his two medium size horns that came out from his forehead. Well, now, let's go to the presentations, shall we?" He glared back at Mei and smirked a bit as he pointed back at her. "You. You should start. Stand up, come here and start by saying your name and age. Then, you can add whatever you want".

Just when he was about to keep scolding at the dragon girl, a dorm burst into the classroom. He turned a bit to face the door and spot her, all sweaty and breathing deeply. He narrowed his eyes, his tongue hissing a bit as she slowly approched to Aira. She began to ramble about something he really didn't understood, but that she was sorry. After she finished, she gave the girl a notebook with a pencil. Because he didn't saw her backpack, he new that the girl was just trying to save Aira. He sighed and shook his head, forgetting about the subject.

As the girl sat down on a chair, he looked at Aria and nodded, letting her know that she was alright now. He then continue with was he was talking about. After a couple of minutes, he looked down at his watch. "Well, I think we can now go with some quick presentations". He looked at the class with a small smile, sitting on top of his desk. He glared at Aria and Megumi. "You two looks new for me, so I guess you can start". He pointed with his right index at Aria. Miss, come here and start by sayng your name, your age and a little about you".

Kit went beetroot and hid her face. Trying to will the blush to fade away. It didn't work.
She bit her lip. "What do you mean miss?

Aira jumped a little when she was picked. This was something Aira was afraid that she would have to do something like presentations to the class. The only reason for that is that she won't be able to hide the fact her horns are growing in. She figured that she wouldn't be able to get away from doing her presentation for something as trivial as that. Damnit! You should be proud of them! Who cares if they look too big on your head? She stands up from her desk and heads to the front of the class before turning around to make herself known to her new classmates for the school year.

She calms herself down by taking in a deep breath, after that, she begun speaking about herself like she was told to. "My name's Aira Aitchson and I'm sixteen years of age." Feeling anxious about everyone looking at her, she tried her best to continue. She wasn't going to let something like this beat her. "I don't really have many hobbies, but I am open things I guess." Well, you blew it. She smiles through it all even though those who knew her, would most likely tell that wasn't her real smile. Especially since she was gritting her teeth slightly.

After that ordeal, she bowed slightly to the students, turned towards the teacher and did the same before heading back to her desk. She did all she had to do and she wasn't planning on doing more than she needed. The one thing she focused on after she sat down is to try her best not to listen to what the other students might be saying about her. Out of all the possible things, the only thing out of them she didn't want to hear is any comments about certain growing body parts.

Senior Class 12-2

Saito was late because he help the principal gathering the speech sheets, but he didnt rush it, he just walked normally to the classroom, he didnt care that he would be late or anything. While he walked he notices all the new students getting cofused about where they should be, but he doesnt care, he just keep walking to his class.
He reached the senior class 12-2, he opened the door and said Sorry im late, i help the principal gather the speech paper While he walked slowly to he seat, all in the class looked at him, with a strange face. Saito reached his seat, he pulled out the chair sitted down, places his elbow on the table disc, raised his hand and resting his head on his hand, and then he paid attention to the teacher

Kit went beetroot and hid her face. Trying to will the blush to fade away. It didn't work.
She bit her lip. "What do you mean miss?
The teacher smirked a bit and pointed to a small space besides her. "Come here and show the whole class who you are. Start by saying your full name, age and you can talk a bit about yourself". She expected her to do everything she said.
After that ordeal, she bowed slightly to the students, turned towards the teacher and did the same before heading back to her desk. She did all she had to do and she wasn't planning on doing more than she needed. The one thing she focused on after she sat down is to try her best not to listen to what the other students might be saying about her. Out of all the possible things, the only thing out of them she didn't want to hear is any comments about certain growing body parts.
Some students began to mumbled and whisper stuff about Aria's presentation. A group boys that were on some seats in the third row definitely fell in love with her because of her totally adorable and sexy appearance. They began to mumbled some things about her.

"Dude, did you saw how big she have her boobs?"
"Forget about that! Did you saw he butt?"
"She sexy and totally adorable even with her horns. She's badass".

They chuckled and looked over her once in a while, nodding and secretely pointing at her.
Saito was late because he help the principal gathering the speech sheets, but he didnt rush it, he just walked normally to the classroom, he didnt care that he would be late or anything. While he walked he notices all the new students getting cofused about where they should be, but he doesnt care, he just keep walking to his class.
He reached the senior class 12-2, he opened the door and said Sorry im late, i help the principal gather the speech paper While he walked slowly to he seat, all in the class looked at him, with a strange face. Saito reached his seat, he pulled out the chair sitted down, places his elbow on the table disc, raised his hand and resting his head on his hand, and then he paid attention to the teacher
A group of girls that sat a few seats away from him began to mumbled some things about Saito. They giggled and looked over at him once in a while. They whispered words like "sexy", "adorable", "handsome" and "interesting". Some boys glared at him with a frown, totally jelous.

The teacher looked at him and smiled kindly at him, fixing her glass. It was an adorable young looking kitsune female. her adorable ears twitched a bit and looked at Saito. "Ah, thatnk you for helping the Principal, Saito-san. You're always helping the School Staff even when we don't ask it". She then looked at the class. "Everybody should learn about him". The girls looked at him with awe and the boys groaned with annoyance.

She shook her head and tried to play it off cooly.
"No can do, I'm afraid. See, I think your mistaken, I've been here the whole time, in spirit, and my body just caught up"
She smirked and Glanced out the window.

Class 10-1

Mei eyed her teacher before smiling and rising from her seat. She gave him an imitation of a sweet smile before tuning to the class.

Mei smiled at the crowd, cleared her thoat an bowed dramatically.

"Good morning, ladies and gents, I'm called Mei Wyle. As in I may stay for a while, but probably not. I am fifteen ,as most of you are, so the point in saying this is lost upon me. I enjoy playing rock music at earth shattering volumes to annoy my sister. I am in the music club so if you enjoy hearing awesome music, I suggest you crew up. Thank you!"

She said her hold speech while gesturing dramatically, like she was in a shakesperean play. Which a deep bow she exited stage left back to her seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stray Shinku
He could here that the girls was mumbling something while look at him but he couldnt exactly tell what they where talking about. He saw the girls look at him and he reasponded with a little wave with his hand. Then he paid attention to the teacher and listen to what she said.

Luckily the teacher dropped the issue and went on lecturing about the class expectations. Meg looked up at the empty and started day dreamimg, thinking about everything but what the teacher was saying. Though when he called out for Meg and the girl from earlier to be the first to introduce themselves she snapped back to reality, her heart racing. The teacher pointed at the girl first who lightly jumped, not expecting to have been called on. Meg smiled softly at this, feeling somewhat relieved knowing that she isn't the only one feeling nervous. Meg listened and examined the girl carefully as she spoke, she found the girl to have a very interesting look. Megumi's never seen any monster like her yet and thought she had a very cute and fresh image.

The rest of the class seems to have thought that too because as soon as Aira finished her speech, most of the boys were already commenting on her appearance. Feeling just a tad bit worried that the comments might have made Aira feel uncomfortable in any way, Meg quickly and quite loudly got up from her seat and walked towards the front of the room. "Hi everyone, my name is Megumi Konda, I'm sixteen years old and currently am the captain of the school's track and field team. I highly recommend you guys stopping by one practice and try it out, I promise you're going to find it very fun" she announced, hopefully to have caught anyone's attention "I look forward to working with you all this year" she finished and bowed before going back to her seat.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!

As soon as Aira heard the other students talking about her, her face turned red the moment she heard one of the male students commenting on her breasts while another one did the same for her butt. Damn perverts! Why don't they just keep to themselves?! She thinks to herself angrily. She was gripping her pencil she gotten. Holding back since she didn't want to break something that was given to her by someone else, but that failed when she heard the last comment about her horns. Hearing that made her snap the pencil in two, trying to control herself since it was suppose to be a compliment in a way. On second thought, maybe it would have been better if it was an insult, since thinking of it as a compliment made her feel more uneasy about the whole situation.

Just when she was about to speak up against them to set them in their place, she was stopped when the same girl from before got up. Even though it was probably because it was her turn anyways. Well, whatever the reason was, it seemed to have worked since all the attention seems to be on her. This calmed her down as she was paying attention to what she was saying. The Track and field team, huh? After she was done, she looked at her and mouthed the words "Thanks" before looking away after that as she goes back to minding her own business as class continued.

• Nice Execution!
black-crow-king.regular.png

Aoki walked on the lush grass as he headed towards the Senior building. The school looked really like any other. Normal halls and doors, nothing different if you went to a actual normal school. Aoki opened the door to 4-3 and entered, closing the door behind him as softly as possible. It looked as the class was just starting to settle in, as one person went to go sit down. "Ah! Another person, as you are already standing...you can introduce yourself to the class!" The teacher motioned to the front of the room. One of the students seemed to have relaxed once the teacher spoke to Aoki, Probably going next...little bugger, you will get your time. He thought to himself while making his way up through the row of legs and bags. "I am Mr. Kruts or 'The old man with the fancy car' as some people like to point out." He said, glaring at some of the students in the back rows. A few snickers could be heard through the room as Aoki turned to face everyone. First, he turned to Mr. Kruts, "Pleased to meet you." and then back towards the class, "Hello, I am Aoki Sakue. I am a senior as you probably all could guess..." The teacher saw him fumble slightly with his words, probably losing track of what to say. "Why don't you tell us a bit about what you can do?" Aoki turned his head and gave a quick smile to him before turning back to the class.

A smile. One single smile and the classroom could just feel the dread. First, his cat Nova, whom witch no one saw enter with him. Jumped up on the the desk directly in front of him. The student sitting there was first fixed on Aoki, then her attention turned to the cat. Nova happily showed the girl its teeth before slightly poking her arm with one of the many in its mouth. Its slightly drew blood, before the girl could swing at the cat trying to bat it away. Nova was already gone off and jumped to someone else. This time, much farther back. Doing the same thing as before. Nova repeated this process for 3 other students.

The cat jumped back to Aoki, and sat at his feet. "Good job! Like I said before, once we get back..." He trailed off as he looked at the first girl, clutching the small poke. Mr. Kruts stood there in shock, not sure if to let this person keep going or to get the school patrol in to stop him. Before he could decide, Aoki stuck a finger out and spun it around, telling the students to turn. Most students did, some just covered their eyes, one or two covered their eyes but left a sliver to see what would happen. Aoki began the transformation, his spine becoming smaller, his hair turning jet back and as long as his 4'2 body. A fox mask materializing on his head while his clothes changed out for his black Kimono. Those who watched, caught a glance at a naked girl body, but was soon to be horrified as the girls eyes started to bleed. And two new eyes grew on its palms.

"To whoever speaks this language, tell everyone to turn around again." Aoki said, in his demon-ese. A few students repeated the message in a frightened tone, its not a good language to know. Because of its high regard to be only used by "evil" people. Many people turned around to find that the boy has left and the girl took his place. The few that translated, one did not dare turn. The two that watched the transformation sat there in shock and slightly enlarged pants. "I can transform into a demon, easily trace blood as it runs in my blood line." The girl quickly pointed out everyone that Nova poked, and then dawned the mask. She put out her palms, having the two eyes look around for her. "I can easily see out of every single eyes. They are are perfect sight, and are the dominant eye." She said again to the class. Hoping someone out translate. Nova yawned and pawed at the girls feet. "Alright alright. I'll speed it up..." The demon girl said, looking down at the cat and then looking back at the class again. "...That is all I can do. There is a bit more, but I will leave that as a surprise for later." She bowed, and did the finger twirl again.

The same two people kept watching, but more joined them this time. It did not really bother Aoki, his normal clothes should appear before his body changes back, or the dress de-materializes. Aoki appeared back in the girls spot, taking a bow as everyone tried to process what just happened.

Aoki went to the middle of the room, third row, second seat from the left and sat down in his newly claimed desk. Nova jumped onto his lap and already started to settle in, laying his head down and giving off a slight meow before starting to sleep.

"Uh. Thank you...Aoki."

• Nice Execution!
Hatsune-Miku-icon-hatsune-miku-35897213-100-100.png

Lily Kisa

Auditorium --> Classroom 10-3

~~~

Lily was sitting in the front of the classroom, and there were a couple of people who seemed to be staring at her, mainly males. Ah, she did like the attention, but she may come off as an attention hogger. How annoying it was, and she didn't want to turn into slime to fix her body up, if it meant looking as though she were naked in front of so many people. She let out a sigh as eyes were fixed on her, eventually having to introduce herself. She was never a fan of paying attention in class, never mind attending. As it finally came to her turn, she got up and smiled brightly.

"My name is Lily Kisa, 16 years old, Slime Succubus!" She chimed, soon seating herself back down. A couple more males stared at her body, mumbling to themselves about her body, oh how perverted, she might have to tease them later, by groping a girl or seducing a boy. Well, they were both easy to do, really. But for now, she kept those thoughts to herself and sat back after introducing herself.

She shook her head and tried to play it off cooly.
"No can do, I'm afraid. See, I think your mistaken, I've been here the whole time, in spirit, and my body just caught up"
She smirked and Glanced out the window.
The teacher chuckled a bit, rather angrily with her for lying right at her face. She saw her sneaking into the room with he rown eyes, but she still was saying that she was there all this time. She also was making her look like a total crazy person. Oh, sweety, I see you want to be the class clown of this year, huh?" she said as she slwoly walked towards her, holding a long ruler and holding it tightly. She also smiled widely, rather forcelly and making her look really scary. She stopped besides her and looked down at her. "Stand up... Now".

Mei eyed her teacher before smiling and rising from her seat. She gave him an imitation of a sweet smile before tuning to the class.

Mei smiled at the crowd, cleared her thoat an bowed dramatically.

"Good morning, ladies and gents, I'm called Mei Wyle. As in I may stay for a while, but probably not. I am fifteen ,as most of you are, so the point in saying this is lost upon me. I enjoy playing rock music at earth shattering volumes to annoy my sister. I am in the music club so if you enjoy hearing awesome music, I suggest you crew up. Thank you!"

She said her hold speech while gesturing dramatically, like she was in a shakesperean play. Which a deep bow she exited stage left back to her seat.
The whole class laughed a bit at Mei's funny and dramatic presentation. The teacher even let go some chuckles. "Good presentation, Ms. Wyle. Good to know that you also enjoy music". He smiled a bit and looked at the class. "And talking about that, those who haven't join a club, remember that there're three availlabe clubs..." He began to talk about the clubs that were availlable and other things related to that.
______________________________________________________________________________________
He could here that the girls was mumbling something while look at him but he couldnt exactly tell what they where talking about. He saw the girls look at him and he reasponded with a little wave with his hand. Then he paid attention to the teacher and listen to what she said.
A boy made a ball out of one of the papers of his notebooks and threw it at Saito's head. As the ball hit him, he chuckled and the rest of his friends did the same.
The same boys that were talking about Aira's appearance now began to talk about Megumi's presentation, well, about her appearance for be exactly. Apparenly, they were the group of perverts of the class.
"Hey, hey, what you guys think about Megumi, mmh?"
"Well, she's really pretty and hot. Definitely a competition for Aria".
"Nai, nai, Aria is way much better than her in lots of ways".
"Ah, you mean it because Megumi doesn't have big boobs and a great butt, huh?"
"Haha! Dude, what the hell? I cannot even believe we're talking about this..."

They laughed out loud, smacking their desks with their hands and looking at Aria and Megumi once in a while. SOme girls heard them and glared at them with disgust, shaking their heads. "Ugh, they're doing it again..."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
i74gC9Q.png

tumblr_inline_mu7vn59pFg1r37k2u.gif

Ruby sighed and rolled her eyes in response to the reactions of the boys in the class to Lily's introduction. Gross. Boys are gross.

She was kind of glad she didn't have to deal with that kind of thing often, having a body like an ironing board and a penchant for baggy clothes.

She figured if they got too bad she could easily give them a piece of her mind.

tumblr_inline_mu7vn59pFg1r37k2u.gif

tumblr_inline_mu7v3sYDIJ1r37k2u.gif
Soundtrack

All Men Are Pigs by Studio Killers

Classroom 10-3​

As Megumi walked back towards her seat she caught a glimpse of Aira mouthing her thanks, she replied back with a smile and held up a thumbs up towards Aira's direction indicating that it was no problem at all. Meg was happy enough to be some sort of help, especially us girls need to stick together and watch out for the boys since it was the first year males were allowed at this school. As she began to walk passed the obnoxious laughing boys from before she slightly twitched, overhearing their comments about Aira and now herself too.
What perverted little cunts!, Megumi thought her herself then made a tight fist on one of her hands and tried her best not to make any eye contact with the boys. She took a deep breath and fixed her posture, looking away from the them, she casually moved her arms behind her back and walked passed the groupie. As she walked by she subtly fluttered her fingers up and down, allowing the flow of her pixie dust to trail up towards the snickering boys and cover them nice and quietly from head to toes. Hearing the continuous sound of sneezing from the group of boys, one after another, triggered the ends of Meg's lips to curl up, This will shut 'em up, she thought to herself and simply sat back down in her seat, the slight smirk on her face still hasn't disappeared. This is going to be one interesting show of air-O-bats (excuse the bad pun), she thought as she leaned back against her chair and crossed her legs from under her, eyeing the boys carefully as they begin the notice that their center of gravity is disappearing.

Last edited:
Kit stood silently and cursed herself for trying to be cool. Her tail flicked distractedly and she bit her lip.
"What you gonna do with that?"

SAito.png
Classroom: 12-2

He could feel the paper that someone throw at him, it didnt actually hurt but it was annoying, he could hear that some of the boys grin so now the knew who thrown it. After sometime he could hear that some paper scrambling, it was the other boys from the class who have made paper balls and thrown them at Saito one by one, the ignored them while whispering to himself "Omg... they are so unmature right now.. grow up already.." The other boys started to realize that Saito ignored them so, one of them took out a baseball and was ready to throw it at him, Saito saw that he pulled up an baseball, and throw it but when he was about to throw it, he got sunshine in his eyes and miss fired it so he throw it at one of the girls instead, Saito reacted quickly. Saito quickly raised from the chair and that made a lot of noise, so it dragged all in the class's attention. Right before the ball could hit the girls head, Saito catch the ball in the last second. Saito felt relief, everyone saw how he catch the baseball. Saito grap the ball tight, so tight that he destroyed the baseball. Saito looked at the one who throw it with an imtimadating face, that made the boys scared. Saito look at them while he said "You can throw things at me, i dont care. You can backtalk me, i dont care. but, if you are hurting a girl, I..WILL.. GET... PISSED!!" The boys look at him in terror, Saito took the destroyed baseball and throw it in the trashcan. On the way back to his desk, he said out loud "Sorry for interupting the class miss. please continue.." He got to his desk, then he placed his elbow on the desk again and resting his head on his hand.

@Shinku

Last edited:
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

Lopi Houpu

Auditorium --> Classroom 11-2

~~~~

The boys were annoying. Though, the little mecha girl stood out like a sore thumb. Heck, she had trouble even getting up on the chair in the first place. All the guys were staring at the two girls for unknown reasons, though she had heard very strange words they were talking about. Being as innocent and naive as it was, the little robot girl stood up and leaned forwards onto her desk, tapping one of the male's shoulders who were whispering.

"Eh? What do you want you pipsqueak?"

The male asked, and pretty rudely at that. Just because she looked like something that would come from a toy store, she still knew when one was being rude. So, as her revenge, the robot decided to bluntly speak outloud and for the entire class to hear. Besides, everything she hears is replayed in her system anyways. She opened her mouth, and out came a much more louder version of the males' conversation about both Megumi and Aria, for the entire class to hear, along with the teacher, to hear their perverse conversation. Yeah, she was little, but she didn't like these people so it's okay. "Teacher, they are being bad people! Very bad people!" She spoke up, standing on her chair. Standing on her chair made her look 5 feet, but she was going to introduce herself anyways, so might as well stay there. "Name is Lopi! Lopi Houpu. Mecha, 16 years guu." She held up her hand, holding up ten, and then holding up 6 fingers. Some people in the background snickered, wondering how someone like her even passed the third grade, though most girls cooed at how adorable she was.

"She might be more attractive if she were older."
"Yeah, she probably lied her age to get into the school."
"Maybe threatened the principal?"
"Come on, that's just pulling it at this point."

A few guys kept whispering about her, and she didn't seem to be happy. The little diamond things on top of her head flickered a red a little bit, signalling that she was upset, though, she suppressed it, as it was slowly fading back into it's black colour. God knows what made her do this, either due to being jealous, plain annoyed, so she was just offended. Well, whatever it was, would surely give those guys a record as perverts for the next little while.

@Shinku
@Myka
@Kobal