So far, how's this story going?

• Meh... I don't even know why I join this....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mei burst out laughing at the girl's statement and sent a smirk at her wink, she had a feeling they'd get along just fine. Turning back to the blonde she gave the warden a once over. While it was rather impressive that she'd figured out Mei's trick, this girl had bummer written all over her.

Mei grinned, Besides this was way too fun for her to pass up.

"Hell yeah I accept your challenge, bring it on." she then followed the previous girl's example and stuck her own tongue out at the blonde.

She sank back confidently in her chair. She was content, that's why when a avalanche of papers burst from the stage it scared the crap out of her. She saw some cat bolt from the auditorium and decided it had the right idea. So without further ado she hopped from her seat and tore out of the auditorium before the panic and mobbing started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amaya Suzuki
2010-08-20-315362.jpeg
As the Succubus girl dared to call her Ms. Flat, obviously reering to the little chest she had, she widen her eyes and blushed deep red. "Damn you, pervert!" she yelled at her, backing away and covering her chest with her arms. Some stream came out from her as she glared at her with rage. "I was about to go easy on you because you seem to be new around her, but screw that. I will destroy with the hardest riddle I could think! And you better answer it right, because what you'll face if you don't will be really awful. Even for a nasty slime like you!" She grin evily as she stood straight and wiped her hair with a sassy attitide, feeling superior to Lily.

All of a sudden, some papers began to fell around the Auditorium. Amaya narrowed her eyes and looked up, grabbing one of them and looking at them. She widen her eyes as she realized it was some kind of speech, Mizuki's face coming on her mind. "What this mean...? Don't tell me that some of you dared to steal Mizuki-senpai's speech sheets!" She galred at all of the students with a mad expression. The students loked at themselves, wondering whom of them had the balls to do such a thing. She then saw one of the girls running away from the Auditorium. "Hey! Where you think you're going?! So, you was the one who did this!? COME BACK HERE!"
Mizuki Aisaka and Shinku
touhou-redheads_00273945.jpg
After giving Aoki the scold of a lifetime, Mizuki sighed deeply and took off her glasses with her right hand. She now felt a bit better after yelling, but fell bad for Aoki. He didn't did something that big for recieve all of her rage and yells. She wiped her glasses with a piece of her shirt, some of the silky skin of her belly visible. "Look, Aoki-san, what you did was wrong, okay? Stil, sorry for yelling at you like a crazy psychopath". She looked at him with a small smile. "I guess you had enought, so I won't punish you".

The chaos outside suddenly caught her attention. Mizuki widen her eyes and put back her glasses, walking outside. "What in the worlds is going on here?" As she went outside, she looked everywere and spotted the falling papers. She narrowed her eyes and picked one from the stage and looked at it. She widen her eyes as she realized it was her speech. Just like Shinku predicted, it was took by somebody. Once again, rage burn on her veins, the paper on her hand catching flames after the hot temperature of her hand. "Who the hell did this...? WHO THE HELL DID THIS!?" Her shout was so loud and powerful, that the windows around the Auditorium blew into pieces

The stidents went silent and quickly ran towards their seats before looking attently at her, fear on their faces. They obviously knew they were into a big trouble. Mizuki was on fire now, a beautiful blue one. Still, noting around her burn on its way, neither her or her clothes. Shinku peeked his head through the curtains, a drop of sweat on his forehead. "Well... Shinku feels that this day will be one to remember..."

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_hatsune_miku_horizon..jpg

Lily Kisa

- - - -

Seeing as how the blonde had become flustered, Lily couldn't help but to laugh a bit at the girl's reaction. In the background, she was also able to hear a few snickers from those who dared to laugh, as they were bumped in the elbows by the people around them. Lily didn't seem too intimidated, since she was pretty good with riddles and thinking outside the box; not like any box could contain her anyways. "Alright then, Ms. Flat. But, you still have to listen and answer my riddles too. I'll have you know, not every riddle only has one answer." She giggled, smiling to the side. Look at this little fluffer, so confident. Just then, the blonde burst out yelling, and Lily looked to the side for a moment only to find.. Papers?

Wait, what?

She picked one of the papers up, skimming over it for a moment. Was this.. A speech? Well, she didn't know what this was all about, and she probably didn't want to based off the blonde's reaction to one of the parchments. Suddenly, she burst into some sort of rage and started glaring at all the students, as Lily dropped the paper and put her hands up. "Don't look at me, I just got here, I don't even know anyone." She said, even though she knew that she wasn't guilty, and there was no way she could have pulled out a stunt like that, she was in here the entire time; at least, starting when she came in late.

Lily looked over and saw someone running out, but it wasn't her problem, right? "Hey, Flattie, instead of standing there and telling them to stop, why don't you chase after them? Of course, they won't stop just because you too them to." She giggled, trying to sound as less offensive as humanly, and supernaturally, possible.

Just then, the principal caught on blue fire, which wasn't unusual in hell, but pretty scary if someone were to ask her. The principal looked mad, and that was never a good sign. Her instinct told her to sit down, like a good girl, and ended up stealing a guy's spot. All she had to do was act all innocent, and with a bit of persuasion, he gave her the seat and went to the back to sit. She was sitting near the front, though, in the crowd so she wasn't far too noticeable..

Save for her blue hair, that is.

@Shinku

Mei heard a sonic boom like yell and the auditorium's windows shattered. Her eyes widened.

The hell? That's a good way to rupture everyone's eardrums, she thought. Something just occurred to her though, she couldn't get blamed for this could she? There was no way, she hadn't scattered those papers. Although she had ran, she could just say she got scared and her fight or flight reaction kicked in. It was the truth after all. She rubbed her temples, she really hoped that they didn't pin that crap on her.

Whatever, I need a break bad.

Mei decided that ditching the rest of the assembly couldn't possibly get her in any more trouble than she probably already was. So she decided to wander around and explore the campus. She pushed the auditorium antics to the back of her "to worry about list" as she strolled around leisurely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amaya Suzuki
She quickly walked towards the stage, still mad and pissed by how the way Lily spoke to her. "Who the hell she think she's talking to, huh? Don't she know I can crush her like a twig!?" he thought and climb up the few stais for stan don the stage. She walked towards Amaya and cleared her throat, sweating nervously. "A-Aisaka-san... U-Um... I would like to speak to you abouut all of this". She tried to act cool and less offensive as possible. She gulped deeply and looked down.
Mizuki Aisaka
Mizuki glared at her and realizing it was Amaya, the School Patrol leader, the flames extinguished and she sighed, holding her face with her right hand. After a bit, she picked the microphone and glared at the students. "Alright, everybody can now go to their respictive classroom. This ceremony is officially ended, for not say "ruined". She fixed her glasses and frowned a bit. "But, all of you will have a small punishment for all this pandemonium and when I find the one that stole and threw my speech sheets all over this place, will be offcially banned from this school". The students widen their eyes and looked at themselves, gasping by that last statement and others groan after hearing that all will recieve a punishment.

Mizuki gestured at the door with a dismissive expression. "Now, off with you and go to classes. You better not skip them if you don't want to face my wrath". "With that said, she put the microphone on the stand and turned around, walking backstage. "Come, Ms. Suzuki". Amaya nodded quickly and followed her. The students quickly stood up and began to leave the Auditorium, groaning and mumbling about everything that happened and wondering what kind of punishment Mrs. Aisaka will give them.

i74gC9Q.png

tumblr_inline_mu7vn59pFg1r37k2u.gif

Ruby, having finally caught her breath was surprised by a girl sitting down next to her.

"Oh, I just kinda ran here, though I'm suspecting I didn't have to."

The speech was uneventful for the most part until a boy came up to the stage and started saying something about his cat? She didn't really get what he was talking about, but she still laughed.

A lot happened in the commotion, ending up with a blonde girl challenging two others to a bet involving a riddle.

Before that situation could get interesting, papers burst from the stage and the windows shattered.

At that point, Ruby was basically checked out. This was too weird.

She turned to the girl next to her.

"Wh-what just happened."

Mei Talking to Ruby during the Assembly
"Oh, I just kinda ran here, though I'm suspecting I didn't have to" the girl said
Mel laughed at the girl's hurry "Yeah, cause I just leisurely strolled up in this joint." She giggled settling further in her chair.

Mei directly before running out of the Assembly

"Wh-what just happened," the girl questioned

"A clusterfuck that's what. I'm not sticking around to see the results, See ya!" She said hurriedly and bolted from the auditorium

@brainparasite

Mizuki Aisaka, Amaya Suzuki & Shinku

Mizuki, Amaya and Shinku reunited together, along with Aoki, for talk about what just happened. "Apparenly, one of the students really loves to make some mischief", began to say Mizuki as she crossed her arms and looked at everyone. Amaya and Shinku looked at her with attention. "I really want to know who is it and punish him so badly, that he will think twice the next time he tries to make another mischief. So, please, I request your help, guys". Amaya was the first one to nod with a serious expression. "Of course I will help you, Aisaka-senpai. In fact, I already have some suspects that I would like to share with you". Mizuki and Shinku looked at them with a quite surpriised expression. "Ah, Amaya-chan really has some suspects about Mizuki's prank? Shinku is really interested in hearing such a thing!"

Amaya nodded with a smile as she looked at him, then at Aoki and back to Mizuki. "They're two suspecious girl, one whom ran away just after the speech sheets fell from above. One is some kind of pervert and dirty Slime Succubus and other is, um... I'm not quite sure what she was, but she ran away from the Auditorium after the papers". Mizuki and Shinku listened up attentenly, nodding a bit while looking at Amaya. After she finished, Mizuki sighed and though about it. Shnku giggled a bit and raised his hand. "Yarg...! Shinku may have an idea of who is the person we're looking for. In fact, that's why Shinku call out Aoki-san". He nodded and looked at Aoki with a smile. "Does Aoki-san agree to help Mizuki, Amaya and Shinku?"

@Crysodic

Raises from the seat and starts to walk off, while he said, Damn.. That was one chaotic speech, i wonder who pulled out a trick like that.. Well nothing i can do When he started to gather all of the speech paper and stacking them. While stacking them, he read the speech, Hmm.. Not bad at all. Its a very good speech, sad someone ruined it After some few minutes he had gathered them all This should be the last page. He began to search for the Principal, he knew that the principal might be behind the stage since she was on the stage a moment ago. When he finally came behind the stage, he saw the principal speaking with the School Patrol leader and a funny looking guy. He started walk slowly towards since he won't interrupt their conversation, he could hear that they were searching for the person who did this prank, he started to remember something suspicious happen before it rained with the speech, but he could'nt remember it. When none of them said something, He started saying Excuse me but... I have gathered your speech for ya, i thought that you should atleast have your speech back after this chaotic start, no fence. He handed over the speech to the principal, bow and walked away, on his way back he remember that suspicious thing he had forgot, he turned around for a moment and said By the way, before it rained with your speech, i saw someone turn into a cat and get out the moment before... It might have been the culprit but im not sure.. Well im off. Later Lady Mizuki. And then he slowly walk away.

@Shinku

Last edited:

Lily Kisa

- - - -

How mean.

Suspecting her when there was no proof against her? Please. The slime giggled to herself a bit, as she already knew she was innocent, and it wouldn't be impossible to prove it anyways. Oh well, even if she were questioned for it, she had many reasons to be backed up.

For starters, she was at home the entire time before she came to school late, and she hade her parents to back up her alibi. She never spoke to anyone from the school prior, so it would be impossible to conspire.

Secondly, even if she were able to speak with them, she would not be able to know that the principal even had a speech. This was her first year here; most likely, students who knew there was an assembly would know that she would have a speech.

Lastly, there was no evidence against her. Sure she was a slime, but she never could touch anything in her slime form, mainly because she refused to. At least, if it weren't human men, or women that is. She could go on, but she didn't wanna crush the blonde's pride just like that. Instead, she decided to play along.

"Alright, if you suspect me, I invite you to question me."

She giggled, looking over at the principal, an unfamiliar male, and the blonde. Though her arrogance may have been taunting, it was also a sign that said she wasn't worried in the slightest.

"Also... Please don't make baseless claims. It could be a male for all we know." She said, smiling sweetly.

@Shinku

[BCOLOR=transparent]Megumi[/BCOLOR]/Aoki Collaboration
[BCOLOR=transparent]Out of nowhere as small cat jumped onto the seat in front of Megumi, causing her to shifted backwards right up against the arm of the chair and hitting herself right in the middle of her spine. She cursed under her breath, wondering how the arm of the chair could have been so hard. As she tried to rub her back, her vision focused back on the cat who sat patiently in the seat in front of her. Meg smiled and rested her chin on the back of the cat's seat to get a better look when a boy began walking towards the cat. Meg raised an eyebrow, wondering if the cat belonged to this boy. When he got to the chair he apologized for the cat's actions and asked whether or not he was being too much of a bother sitting there. "That's okay, I can see perfectly fine" she said to the boy and leaned back against her chair right when the lights slowly dimmed and the principle appeared on the stage. Some of the students were already awing at the Mrs. Aisaka's appearance, 'this is why the school should have remained female only' Meg thought to herself as she rolled her eyes. Once the Mrs. Aisaka began her speech the boy with the cat suddenly stood up and walked down towards the stage. Megumi sat up straight and watched in utter shock as the boy casually leaped onto the stage and took the microphone from the principle. He began rambling about his cat biting someone, and some guy named Jerry. Megumi stared completely surprised that this kid was actually speaking out on stage like this, cutting off the principle as well, he was asking for a death sentence. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he finally finished his bizarre speech, he hurried back stage while dragging the poor zombie with him. Then the auditorium door slammed open, everyone turned to look at some girl who nonchalantly apologized and started towards the seats. That's when the principle exploded and called down the interrupting students before marching off backstage to discuss some punishments. Just then another girl made some comment about having to poop and the blondie next to me suddenly turned into a cat and sprinted down towards the back room. Megumi blinked "What the hell is going on?" she exclaimed, mostly talking to herself. But that's when the school patrol appeared and got into an heated argument with some of the students, Meg quickly raised from her seat in attempt to go and help out the school patrol when suddenly there was a loud [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]poof[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and a whole bunch of scribbled sheets of paper floated down from thin air. The building then began to shake and the glass windows shattered into a million tiny pieces. Completely outraged, the principle raced back out on to the stage and announced that the meeting was officially over. Everyone in the auditorium panicked and ran towards the exit as quick as they could before Mrs. Aisaka even possibly knock down the building.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aoki allowed the Principle to yell and scream at him. She was probably having a stressful day or just nervous about the new school year. "Yea sure. I did not really do anything...Well. Except for Nova biting that one dude…Other than that. Nothing." He shrugged as she walked off to the stage with everything flaming. The zombie saying that it was a day to remember, "It sure is man. Sure is."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aoki squatted on the ground and made a ring shape with his hands. Suddenly, Nova appeared within his hands. With a meow, the cat jumped out and landed on the ground. Aoki pushed himself back into a normal stance and watched as the Principle forced everyone to go to their classes, her...everything. Still burning, but starting to sizzle out. "I am guessing you called me about the magic in the area?" Aoki said to the two, nodding towards the small power on the floor, and the slight particles in the air. He walked over to the dust and watched as it danced in the air. "Nothing high level. But it is not something that can be performed by a beginner." A door opened nearby and a person was running out, down towards the mess hall. "Well. The particles are shooting towards the curtain, a guy ran out that doorway. And he seems to be hauling ass. I think that is your guy. But it is just a guess." Aoki said to the zombie and flaming principle. He stepped past the two, his cat running to meet his feet and walking in between his legs. As he approached the curtain opening. Aoki felt a fox mask materialize on his head, his hair getting longer and his skin starting to turn more pale. His clothes starting to disappear and form a black Kimono around his body. When he pushed the veil away, a demonic girl appeared, blood pouring from her eyes, all four of them. The blood never dripping though, it seemingly soaked back into its body when it reached a point to where it would fall off. She walked off the stage, dragging the mask off of the side of its head and onto its face. The two eyes on its hands being the source of sight. The girl managed to scare any normal students left within the theatre.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This is perfect, I mean...I am like. 5'4 now. And a woman. But it's cool." The demon said to itself in its demon voice. People of the demon world, or have researched would understand. Others would hear low hums, with static come from the little girl. The girl walked next to the pink haired girl from earlier, because why not get one last scare before going to class?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Megumi wanted to try and leave the building as soon as she could just like everybody else but the huge line of panicking kids blocked every aisle. Meg jumped around in her spot impatiently as the ocean of students swarmed around the exit. The only other way to get across this mess is by climbing on top of the students, unless… Megumi let out a groan when she realized that she's probably going to have to use her wings to escape successfully. She absolutely hated relying on her powers, but when facing a dangerous situation that has to do with the principle is a good excuse to use it in order to survive. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Meg took a deep breath and summoned her wings which ripped right through the back of her uniform. She silently cried to herself because that was a brand new pair and looked down at the shredded pieces of cloth around her feet. The building shook once again and a few people yelled, bringing Meg back to her intention of getting the heck out of there. She flew up midway of the auditorium and zoomed right above the row of students and riight out the top of the exit doors.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Once outside, she landed on an open space not too far from the auditorium. A loud sigh of relieved escaped her mouth, she was scared to find out what would have happened if the situation in there got even worse. Meg shuttered at the thought of Mrs. Aisaka completely turning demonic and obliterating the entire campus. She withdrew her wings and started towards the dormitory so she can change into some new clothing when she felt a very strong presence from up behind her. This sent chills all through her body causing bits of her short-cut hair to stand up as well. Meg swallowed hard, 100% sure that there was something very dark and evil trailing behind her. She paused, then stiffly turned her little by little before getting a good look of the demented girl behind her. Meg's pupils shrank as she stared into the bloody eyes of the demon which were located on the palm of her hands. The demon child's face was covered by a creepy mask and her black kimono seemed completely soaked with it's own blood.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Megumi immediately tried to run away but instead tripped and face planted the ground, she turned to look up at the approaching face of death itself. She began flailing her arms and legs, her way to try punch and kick at the thing but figured it will be no use at all. Then she tried blasting some pixie dust at the demon girl without much of a clear vision due to her constant squirming, causing many of her attacks to miss the demon and possibly even damaging some school property without even realizing it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aoki watched as the girl flailed around, her wings knocking into a bench tipping it over. The demonic girl started to grow, its hair becoming shorter and the mask dissipating in thin air. After a few seconds, the normal Aoki stood in the girls place. "Man. This is going to be fun messing with you. See you in class!" He waved to her, walking off towards one of the many class buildings.[/BCOLOR]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Shinku
After the discovery Aoki told everyone, Shinku smile widely, chuckling a bit. He knew that he would be a great help for this whole dilema. He could see that strong potiencial he had for the color of the aura around him. That was something only those with the ability to see the color of the aura around the living things could see. "Alright, Aoki-san, thanks a bunch for the help. Aoki can leave now to classes", said Shinku and slowly turned his head to see Mizuki and Amaya with a smile as Aoki left the scene. Does Mizuki-chan can see what Shinku meant when saying "there's someone amoung the students that could help us?"
Mizuki Aisaka and Amaya Suzuki
Mizuki nodded with widen eyes as she saw Aoki leaving the scene. Se took off her glasses and looked back at Shinku. "I must admit I'm quite surprised how he discovered everything he said by just looking around", she said and sighed a bit with a slight smile. "Well, he a demon after all, so..."

Amaya crossed her arms and looked away, clicking her tongue. She was a bit jelous and envious about Aoki for surprising like that the Principal. She was the School Patrol leader, so she thought that she was the best of the best in solving things like this. That why she won't give up that easily and will come with a comeback. "Stiil, we cannot be sure for what that guy said, Aisaka-san", she began to say as she slowly looked at her. "I suggest to interrogate the two suspects I have and that neko guy Aoki mentioned". She whipped her long blonde hair a bit and raised her right hand a bit with a smirk. "If you give me the permission, I can go with the rest of the School Patrol and interrogate each of them at Lunchtime".

Mizuki looked at Amaya and thought about it for a while. "Alright then, Amaya-san. I give you the permission for do that. Still, don't go all crazy and sick with power, alright? Once you find the real guilty, bring her or him to me and I make sure to give a proper punishment". Amaya nodded and bowed at her and Shinku. "Thank you, Mizuki-senpai. I'll be off then". After that siad, Amaya turned around and walked towards the back exit, smirking evily. She definitely won't have any sign of mercy towards them. "That the game begins..."
End of Chapter 1
[glow=red]Aoi Tada - Yake Ochinai Tsubasa (Ending Theme)[/glow]

Schoolgrounds of Monsuta High - Somophores, Juniors and Seniors facilities
9:30 A.M. - A sunny day with no chances of rain
classroom.jpg
After the catastrophic Open Ceremony from the school, the students finally start up their classes on their respectic facilities and classroom. It was the first day of school, so the teachers wasn't giving important class material yet. They were just talking about what their study programs, the assigments they wil have on the class and more boring stuff and bad news for those students that didn't liked to do school work. The most important thing about all of that was the presentations of the new students.

This definitely was the favorite thing that students loved, especially the girls after knowing that they will finally met some new guys this school year. They secretely were thankful with Mizuki, the Principal, about her decition of making the school a mix one. But the girls weren't the only one that enjoyed this events. Boys were as excited as them, even a bit more. According to them, because this will be new new year of some fresh pictures of new girls' panties they will take secretely.

Saddly, there was a storm about to strike the whole school. The School Patrol, lead by Amaya Suzuki (hated, yet loved School Patrol leader, alias "Hall Monitor"), were on an intense investigation and search of the renegade that dared to ruin the Opening Ceremony. They won't rest until they find him or her and Amaya already had some suspects. She wil use all of her almost "endless power" to interrogate them. Sure, it won't be that typical interrogation that takes place on a room. She would do it "Amaya Style".
ISUCA1.png
Roleplay Tips[spoili]This chapter takes places in all the facilities of Monsuta High (Somophore, Juniors and Seniors). So, for let people now where exactly you are, you can eather make a quick note on the place your character are before the roleplay post or describe it right in the post. Please, I will really appreciate if you guys at least make a post of your characters on their respective classrooms (you can choose any class from 1 to 12 (10-1 to 10-12; 11-1 to 11-12; 12-1 to 12-12). If you want to make your character a new students, it will be really fun if you make a presentation in front of the class (yes, you can control the NPCs).[/spoili]

Kitara cursed as she arrived, late, to the school, grumbling about her alarm clock being broken.

She slipped silently into her classroom and sat before the teacher knew she was there.
She rummaged in her bag for a notebook and pen before leaving back in her seat, waiting for the lesson to begin.

Mei Wyle- Sophmore Facilities Class 10-1

After her walk Mei's head was successfully cleared and the auditorium incidents were all but forgotten. She then headed to the sophomore's facility. She found her class, 10-1, relatively easily. The teachers weren't doing much except for going over syllabi, which was fine by her. She amused herself by doodling an ornate oil lamp shattering.

I wonder how much longer till lunch she thought boredly.

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Avante Fiore (Senior Class 12-4)
4DB487F4-D668-450E-96F7-2518C70DFE82_zpszjav0hcx.jpg

Avante sauntered his way into the classroom a few seconds behind the bell. He was a tiny bit late because he had to collect himself and make his devious grin disappear before he wandered into the war zone. He wasn't stupid, after all. He was playing a very dangerous game this year, and whether or not he inherited the cat's nine lives would be of little relevance if that demon goddess of a principal got a hold of him. The questionable soundness of the auditorium's stucture was quite enough to attest to the potential damage that lady could do.

Fortunately enough idiots were around to cover his antics up. False leads would buy him enough time to get a good alibi going. Probably just do a prank for the jocks pro-bono if they said he was sitting with them the entire time. These idle thoughts drifted through his head as he listened to the dull drab tumbling from the teacher's mouth.

The bajang lightly twirled his pencil around in his fingers. A small smirk crossed his face when the teacher finally came to the end of his speech. He raised his hand, getting the attention of the teacher. "Quick question: what subject even is this?" A roar of laughter went up throughout the class, and the teacher merely shook his head and sat down at his desk. Oh man, this year is going to be fun...

i74gC9Q.png

"Hi, I'm Ruby, I'm a hellhound. I, uh, like Punch Out."

Ruby felt incredibly awkward talking about herself in front of a bunch of strangers, and it obviously showed. How embarrassing. She sat back down and put her head in her hands. Here was an opportunity to seem cool and possibly make friends and all she could talk about was her favorite video game? Ugh, nerd.

Why couldn't new students just meet everyone naturally? It just put more pressure on her.

tumblr_inline_mu7v3sYDIJ1r37k2u.gif
Soundtrack

Hold it In by Jukebox the Ghost

Classroom 10-3

Aira Aitchson - Junior Class 11-2
2a9d82890a2f362a485829e3618fa8fc02b4a327.jpg

Aira headed to class as usual. She stops at the girls' washroom so she can sulk in there for a bit. Grabbing hold of her horns, she groans from how much they have been growing as she enjoyed them while they were small and cute. "Why do they have to be so big and noticeable?!". Groaning a bit, she messes up her own hair after sighing and calming down a bit. Aira stares at herself in the mirror before heading out towards her class. "They can't be that noticeable. I mean no one made a comment about them yet.". She gains a little bit of confidence after saying that to herself.

She enters her classroom and looks around the room, watching all of the students in the room already. Searching for a open seat to sit down until she finds one at the second last row near the wall. Her eyes widen when she realizes that she didn't really bring her supplies with her. Oh shit. This isn't good. Well, it's the first day so maybe I won't need them today. Aira thought to herself to calm herself down. Which isn't working as much as she wanted it to. The fact that she was nervous about something was very clearly despite her attempts at hiding it.

Kitara cursed as she arrived, late, to the school, grumbling about her alarm clock being broken.

She slipped silently into her classroom and sat before the teacher knew she was there.
She rummaged in her bag for a notebook and pen before leaving back in her seat, waiting for the lesson to begin.
The Science teacher, a beautiful half bood vampire, noticed when Kitari sneaked in silently. She scoffed and fixed her glasses, looking at her with a slight smirk. "Hey, you, the student that sneaked in on class", she began to say, pointing at Katara with her right index finger. "You're a new student, aren't you? Why don't you stand up and make a proper presentation, mmh?"
After her walk Mei's head was successfully cleared and the auditorium incidents were all but forgotten. She then headed to the sophomore's facility. She found her class, 10-1, relatively easily. The teachers weren't doing much except for going over syllabi, which was fine by her. She amused herself by doodling an ornate oil lamp shattering.

I wonder how much longer till lunch she thought boredly.
The History teacher, a troll male with a 8'.4" height, noticed that wasn't paying attention to anything he was saying. He knew it wasn't something that related to an actual class material, but still, he found it totally disrespectful. He groan slight and pointed at her with his thight right index finger. "Hey, the funny looking irl that's in her dreamland", he said with a voice so deep, that it may be heard like if he was yelling. "Pay attention or I wil really give some real class".
Ruby felt incredibly awkward talking about herself in front of a bunch of strangers, and it obviously showed. How embarrassing. She sat back down and put her head in her hands. Here was an opportunity to seem cool and possibly make friends and all she could talk about was her favorite video game? Ugh, nerd.

Why couldn't new students just meet everyone naturally? It just put more pressure on her.
The English glass, an adorable young mermaid, clapped her hand with a cute smile. "Thank you for your presentation, Ruby-san", she said with a soft and kind voice. She giggled as she looked at the poor embarrassed Ruby. "Welcome to the class and I hope we can have a really fun school year!" She then looked at the class and continue talking about what thigs she would give on class.
She enters her classroom and looks around the room, watching all of the students in the room already. Searching for a open seat to sit down until she finds one at the second last row near the wall. Her eyes widen when she realizes that she didn't really bring her supplies with her. Oh shit. This isn't good. Well, it's the first day so maybe I won't need them today. Aira thought to herself to calm herself down. Which isn't working as much as she wanted it to. The fact that she was nervous about something was very clearly despite her attempts at hiding it.
The Science teacher, a scary looking lizard male, noticed that Aria didn't seem to have her school bag. He hissed a bit, his tongue coming out and in from his mouth a couple of times. "Hey, the miss in the seat besides the wall on the second row", he began to saw, looking at Aria wile pointing at her. Huh... I see you didn't have your school bag. Can you tell me why?" He wsn't giving an actual class, but still, he demanded an explination.

Meg stopped herself from attempting to dust blast the demonic girl when she suddenly began to change appearance, she was growing taller, her hair shrunk, body structure and wardrobe changed. She blinked as she stared at a complete different figure that stood where the female demon once was. It was a boy now, actually it was the same exact boy that sat in front of her in the auditorium and who interrupted the principal's speech in the first place. He grinned and mentioned something about how much fun he was going to have messing around with me then quickly raced off towards the senior building. Megumi sat there on the ground still completely confused about what in the hell had just happened when an announcement came on reminding the students to go to their first class. She quickly got up and sprinted towards the dormitory remembering that she first had to change into another uniform since her current one was completely ruined from when she summoned her wings. Meg bursted through into her room, even leaving her door wide opened, and quickly changed into the other uniform. After it was all on she started hoping towards the door as she tried to put her shoes back on. Once she was all settled, she slammed the door shut behind her and dashed out the dormitory and towards the Junior building. Once inside she didn't slow down her pace at all and prayed that the school patrol wasn't anywhere around. Meg came to a complete stop right in front of her class room (11-2) and bent over, resting her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath.

After her breathing was more or less under control she slid the door opened and stepped into her classroom, aware that she was covered in sweat and that her hair was most probably everywhere. She looked around for a seat when suddenly the teacher called out to a student (Aira) demanding to know where her supplies. Megumi set her book bag on a desk and took out a notebook and pen, having a slight idea on how she might be able to save this girl "Oh hey! Glad to see you made it out safely, things got pretty crazy back there" Meg casually said while holding the notebook and pen as she walked up to student "But thanks so much for drawing out a map of the campus for me in your note book, I'm so sorry I ran away with it but the principle was so scary!" she exclaimed and chuckled lightly, looking from the student to the teacher then back at the student. Meg cleared her throat "Anyways, I thought I might just return it now.. thanks again" she finished, this time sounding pretty straightforward then hurried back to the desk she had her backpack on and slammed her face down on the top of the desk, her cheeks flushing, feeling a tad bit awkward from the way the girl and the teacher were looking at her when she spoke.