Monsters Beyond the Fog [p]

James didn't look to confident in Angelos ability to not do anything offensive or even threatening. But Marc's confidence in the mothman made him a little less worry about it. "Maybe next time we can get Angelos and you to go around town some time." Then went to serve them up some of there dinner a plate for both of them and fork to eat with. Before going to place a kiss on Marc's cheek. "I missed you. You know that?"

Marc gave this goofy smile, moving to wrap his arms around the others' neck and twirled a piece of James' hair around his finger, "I missed you too! As much as I love meeting your family, I would rather them not scare the living shit out of me," he mused to him happily and stole a quick kiss from James' lips.

James feels the other wrap his arms around his neck. Playing with a strand of his hair. "Fortunately it was only cause I wanted my sister to water my plants. Otherwise they don't really pop up like that." He says to him and smiled at the other when he stole a kiss. Going to sit beside the other so they could share a meal together.

"Well thats good at least," he mused to the other and sat down, happily taking a bowl of food, "My siblings just tend to show up out of no where,"

"Well to tell you the truth I'm rarely home to really to be visited. Work keeps me pretty busy." He says and went to get his first bite of spaghetti. It was actually pretty good and James smiled a bit. "This is good." Telling him. "Hey after we are done at police station. Do you want to go out again. We could visit the park that always open. Take a nice little relaxing walk."

"Thank! I made literally none of it besides help Irina make it," Marc said with an amused laugh, and happily munched on the pasta himself happily, "And sure! That honestly sounds lovely; I'm kinda worried about going to police station. What if he says no?"

"Well I wouldn't worry about that. Y'all are already here so there is no choice. We can just keep y'all hidden with the potion." James assured him and went to smile a bit. Going back to eating his pasta.

"Yeah, but I doubt Angelos will wanna stay in a human form for much longer. He's so- weird about it," Marc commented back to the other, picking at his food from the new found anxiety.

"Well I can understand why honestly. He goes 8ft to about 5ft 5. That is big drop from his size, plus he has multiple limbs one of them healing. It sounds uncomfortable." James says to him.

"I mean, I'm not exactly comfortable either but I at least don't complain every five seconds about it," Marc muttered with a small shrug of his shoulders, "I miss my tail and antlers, and having feet is weird,"

"True, but I'm just saying in general your height isn't effected by the potion." James says to him and went to shrug a bit. "But hey, what do I know about magic or potions or even the physiology of creature anatomy versus human anatomy. Absolutely nothing." He says to him and went to continue to eat his spaghetti.

Marc blinked a bit at him and gave a small frown at his words, "You act like you're not interest in learning about creatures or how they work," he muttered and pushed the bowl away from himself. No longer feeling hungry. As he stepped down from the chair, a light poof of gold surrounded him as the potion wore off this time. It had a different changing back motion to the last time cause it was made differently. Hooves cliced on the hardoow floor when Marc got down from the chair, antlers nearly tangling in the pots and pans that hung above the island.

"It's not that. I just probably won't understand." James says to him. Collecting the plates and extra dishes to wash them. "I'll be honest. There's a lot of things go over my head. And it's not cause I don't want to learn. It's just things don't always click for me. I'm not the sharpest knife in drawer, sometimes I can be slow when it comes to understanding things." He says to him.

Those blue eyes looked over to James and he gave a small tilt of his head, "Is that why you didn't mate with me during bucking season? You just- didn't know?" he questioned and seemed rather- upset about the idea. Marc had thought it was because James was a kind person, when he was in fact just a dumb person.

James face turn bit pink as he looked at him. Obviously flustered about that. "You did explain bucking season to me and I understood that." He says and made small noise of embarrassment mixed with a sigh. Trying his best to calm down. "I didn't do anything cause well… I… Uh… well umm…" Then began to awkwardly chuckle a bit. "It be a little weird for me now a days to sleep with someone I just got to know romantically. I mean that's not say I haven't you know slept with someone in my past. It's just….. who I am today doesn't sleep around anymore unless I'm romantically involved with them. I want to sleep with someone who I am in love with. And well at the time of bucking season. I hadn't decided if I wanted to pursue a relationship with you. And if you would've accepted it. But after you confessed to liking me, I allowed myself to fall in love. I'm a bit cautious with my feelings and I just didn't want my feelings to be overwhelming for you. And maybe I am a little shy when it comes to sleeping with you because you're really something else, and I don't want to make anything awkward…" James then looked at the soapy water. "Ugh! I'm rambling again. Long story short, I just didn't want to make things awkward between us during bucking season. Cause I just wanted to be someone you loved."

Marc looked at the other than gave a soft chuckle. That did explain a lot to him and he went over to James to place a soft kiss to his cheek, "Well you are someone I love," he responded simply and gave a small shrug, "And im happy you decided I was worth it,"

James feels Marc place a kiss on his cheek. Then went to look at him with smile. "You're worth it." He says to him and went to keep cleaning the dishes. "After this we can go to the police station."

"Okay sounds good to me," Marc said softly, gently tracing a pattern on James' bicep for a moment. Watching it flex as he continued washing the dishes before pulling his hand away, "I love you a lot, you know that?"

James feels Marc trace a little pattern on his bicep. Hearing he said he loved him a lot. "I love you too." Then went to give a kiss on his temple. Since that was only place he could reach at the moment. Finishing up the dishes he went to unplug the sink to let water out. Then went to rinse his hand off and drying them on clean towel. "You really are very beautiful when you don't have to hide yourself." And went to smile a bit and went to go collect his things. Mostly to grab his hair tie to once again tie his hair up in high ponytail to be tucked under his hat. "Let's get going." Holding his hand out so Marc can take his hand, plus he loved holding Marc's hand. They would leave his house and head to police station.

The young satyr blinked a bit at his words, and gave a shy little giggle, was he really that beautiful or was James just sucking up? Marc though didn't care either way and went ahead to grasping the others' hand to follow him out the door.

Back in the police station, Jaylin had sent a carriage to his home to pick up Angelos as he was unable to. It took far longer than he ever anticipated to convince Chafton about Marc and Angelos. It was a lot of answering questions, going back and forth with debating the safety of monsters with humans, and so on like that in a circle for hours. Thankfully Jaylins' boss had agreed to at least meet the two to decide if they were indeed useful to them or not. Hopefully the two wouldn't fuck this up royally, and only one could hope for such an outcome.