Monsters Beyond the Fog [p]

"Chicken it is t'en." Angelos says to him. Hearing the other say wait until he saw a park, and how they made there own forest. "Oh chu make chur own forest t'at is so strange." He says to him and smiled a bit. "T'is I got to see." Looking at a tall building. "I could climb t'at." His feet clicking a bit.

"I'm very lucky, indeed." James says to him with a small smile. When the other have a small yawn obviously Marc needed a break. "Sure let's go home." Taking his hand to lead him along. "What do you say to a little light story time before bed? It's one of my favorite things to do to help me relax."

"We'll go sometime this week, the park is one of Tobias' favorite places to be," Jaylin gave a light chuckle and looked up at the building before sighing, "I know you well could, but let us not climb random things tonight okay? Maybe later you can freak some poor strangers out,"

"Storytime? I don't think I'm familiar," Marc responded, but though there was something else he would rather much do. Then again that could be the hormones speaking for him at this point.

"Ooh I can't wait. Big buildings are fine and all, but trees are more what I enjoy." Angelos says to him with smile. When he heard he can scare poor strangers later. "Yes!" All to eagerly, when he saw a lady selling some flowers. Looking at them he went over to her slowly to look at flowers. Stopping to look at the sunflowers he seemed hypnotize by them.

"Well I like to take a bit of time to read stories. My mom made us into avid readers. I still enjoy taking a moment just to get mind calm, and just read." James explained to him. Though he could think of a better way of relieving stress. He just didn't want to rush things. "Though after a bath." Rotating his arm. "Still kind of sore after that long ride."