Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Mero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rachnera

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol my perfect moment GONE. It was gonna be epic, boy almost drowns, girl saves him, he thanks her then boom love at first sight.

Now I gotta fall in love with an Irish guy.
th.jpg

Reactions: kingdomkeylight
Not this shit... again...? You've been forced to fall in love with an Irish guy before? :o

Reactions: Kurogane86
Once, but it was the same situation only in mud not a pool.

I'm still here unc, I'm waiting on yz to post before I move things on, think I'll take a few liberties in terms of the room, show the Derguns more useful side. Though how should the rooms work as in the number of people to one, or could it be like a communal housing with a bed room for each and common living, cooking, and cleaning sections. Could also be Japanese with a large common bath.

Also might make my own teacher if you haven't decided.

I personally favor the communal idea, though maybe have it on floors or some such spread out. :/ I'm sure others have suggestions as well.

Sorry, I'm taking so long to post guys. I've been busy with some IRL shit -.-

I have finally posted. Now I believe I shall decide on my second character.

I'm still here unc, I'm waiting on yz to post before I move things on, think I'll take a few liberties in terms of the room, show the Derguns more useful side. Though how should the rooms work as in the number of people to one, or could it be like a communal housing with a bed room for each and common living, cooking, and cleaning sections. Could also be Japanese with a large common bath.

Also might make my own teacher if you haven't decided.

I personally favor the communal idea, though maybe have it on floors or some such spread out. :/ I'm sure others have suggestions as well.
Communal housing makes quite a bit of sense. I'll give my blessing to the idea.

Alright I'll type that up then emp is busy today it seems.

Name:
Kristen Knot
Appearance:
Gyazo - a07f926eb115f2a0df6e1c07427fda0d.gif
Kris, pink bubble filled, and Wears a brown rain coat with brass buttons and a matching hat.
Species:
Pink queen slime.
Teacher or Student:
Student
Personality:
Timid
Background:
Kris has lived in Britain for a Long time. Exmoor National Park was where she was last located, it is also where the last rape response was made. She is a quick mover and if anyone "Accuses" her of misdeeds. She has now moved to London where our story takes place. (She doesn't have a Particular fascinating backstory sorry)
Theme Song:
Voice:

It's so basic. Like, there's nothing there kind of basic.

@Yzmael were you wanting @Uncle Legens Legentis to be the headmaster, or just killing time till you seen a chance for you to jump in some place? Might help out with the later if thats the case.

Anyways took longer than expected, but posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.