Status
Not open for further replies.
∯THEY MAY NOT MATTER∯

tumblr_inline_n4xwp9Y0og1qd8t7v.png

My name is
Jack Grenerski

I come from a Middle class family.

I am definitely an 18 Year Old Human Male Student

People say I am a very creative individual with a rather surprising gentle, and calm demeanor that doesn't match up well with my well known combative thrill seeking. However, I am very pro sportsmanship so don't worry I am not going to punch some one for the hell of it. No I only reserve that aggressiveness towards blokes who deserve it. I love tinkering with machinery so much that science, and mechanics are possibly my favorite fields of studying.

I also believe its everyone's right to defend their friends, and people in need so much so my dad usually would laugh when he would hear I got in trouble at school saying how proud he was that I stood loyal to those loyal to me. I also love the arts though philosophy goes way over my head. Though I can be laid back most of the time once a good challenge crosses me way I go straight into it full force.

Before I came here this happened:
I was getting ready to head back home to Ireland ya ya I know I don't look Irish lay off laddie my mothers American. We were visiting my mothers parents lovely bunch of couch potatoes, and I do say that with love. Well me mom went back home first so I was actually staying a few days more to enjoy the American culture, and sights. Must say the American boxers are all push overs, but very passionate at least.

Funny thing is right after I gave a good wallop to one very rude gentlemen that asked for me wallet I headed for the terminal when some weird looking bloke tried to put a bag over me. Luckily there was a chair next to me to remind that poor sap some manners. Odd thing was after I gave the fool a good wallop I noticed there were some weird things protruding from his head... unfortunately I seemed to have accidently knocked out one of those monster folk... and might have been arrested for it. Luckily for me I was proven innocent. However as a light punishment I was switched to the new Academy they made not going to lie where one says punishment I see a very lovely paradise.

Theme Song

I have always enjoyed...
*Building Creative Contraptions*
♣Playful Brawls♣
♠Boxing♠
•Outdoor Activities •

I never really did like these things
•Unoriginal Idea's•
♣Banana's♣
♠People who think they can sing♠
♦Slackers♦

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)​

• Love
Reactions: Legens Legentis
So what happens when he hears the Siren's song eh?

*referring to his dislikes*

@Shayla was curious if you were working on yours or if you lost interest, I don't run this mind you, just was curious.

And if that one is approved I might need to make that teacher as well -_-

On a side note, don't take offense if I seem to avoid your character kingdom, any writing short of auto-biographies tends to grind my gears when in the first person.

@Shayla was curious if you were working on yours or if you lost interest, I don't run this mind you, just was curious.

On a side note, don't take offense if I seem to avoid your character kingdom, any writing short of auto-biographies tends to grind my gears when in the first person.
Working on mine shortly.^^

@Shadow_Snow_Storm Just letting you know in case you wanted to fix it, but I think the reason it shows 2 headings in your first post is because not all your post is the same alignment. Changing it to all one alignment and making sure Iwaku didn't create anymore code should fix it.

Also, posting soon. Sorry for my laziness.

Unc, you making your teacher still?

So what happens when he hears the Siren's song eh?

*referring to his dislikes*
Well seeing as she is a Siren he will probably be hypnotized by her loving melodies XD.

I'm losing my harem
XD You gotta earn that Harem just like any other hard working anime teenage male XD.

No worries I just wanted to do something different with the CS I rp in third person.

Working on mine shortly.^^
Hey Shayla x3.

@kingdomkeylight oi lad u wot m8 i'll bash ye head with a spoon
Nice application though. Accepted. :)
@Kurogane86
461.png
XD Thanks laddie for the invite just let me get me gloves on to give ya a proper wallop.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Legens Legentis
Oh okay you RP in thrid person, thats fine. Just if you did in first person didn't want you to think any attention or lack there of was against you personally.

Reactions: kingdomkeylight
Oh okay you RP in thrid person, thats fine. Just if you did in first person didn't want you to think any attention or lack there of was against you personally.
Oh no completely understandable if I did XD its quite hard to rp in first person, or rp with someone who does.

tumblr_nvk66ks5H11ufq0ayo1_1280.jpg

This brings up a important topic why the hell is there not a centaur girl in this rp yet much less a Archne girl XD
Because this thread was raised better than that.

Bipedal Master race.

Because Wolfel > Horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.