Modern Fantasy Clash of The Gifted

Oooh! @Crono I have a question too. Did any of our charries see anybody else in the crowd all hypnotized-like or whatever just like the boy? Or even one of the guards?

@Snowflake hey~hey^^ Soooo like you okay if i just postie up for Mini and like later if need be, I could just backtrack if there is convo after when Mini asks if they need to question the boy?

Reactions: Snowflake
@Snowflake hey~hey^^ Soooo like you okay if i just postie up for Mini and like later if need be, I could just backtrack if there is convo after when Mini asks if they need to question the boy?
Go right ahead, I was sort of reserving my action to let others get in first and don't have to deal with Rose's nonesense just because I'm generally among the first to reply x3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Go right ahead, I was sort of reserving my action to let others get in first and don't have to deal with Rose's nonesense just because I'm generally among the first to reply x3
K cools. Will postie up after work then^^

Moody preteen? Alright fam put up your dukes it's Friday night Raw in Grand Doma and we're serving non-humans in a no hold barred Hell in a cell!

• Bucket of Rainbows
"In this corner the Halfbreed that hits like a Halftruck, the Motorized Blabbermouth herself, small package but a big spirit and fan favourite, Minaerva Black from the 81st Street Mission!" Green pyrotechnics all over the place while Mini works up the crowd.
"And the challenger, another short-stuff with all the bite of an angry viper, her strikes are as dangerous as her venomous words and she takes no shit from damn dirty non-humans, it's Charlotte Reiner!" Cue the blue pyrotechnics while half of the crowd is booing and other half is cheering for the obvious heel.
"Our three commentators for tonight are Raiyen Karazawa," Cut to Yen sitting cross-armed. "I expect blood."
"Katalina Anatar!" Cut to Kat smirking "I hope for death."
"And Davison Hines!" Cut to Davey looking intimidated. "Why am I even here?!"

Moody preteen? Alright fam put up your dukes it's Friday night Raw in Grand Doma and we're serving non-humans in a no hold barred Hell in a cell!
That's right... The Boo Girlie admits that was written...
giphy.gif

"In this corner the Halfbreed that hits like a Halftruck, the Motorized Blabbermouth herself, small package but a big spirit and fan favourite, Minaerva Black from the 81st Street Mission!" Green pyrotechnics all over the place while Mini works up the crowd.
"And the challenger, another short-stuff with all the bite of an angry viper, her strikes are as dangerous as her venomous words and she takes no shit from damn dirty non-humans, it's Charlotte Reiner!" Cue the blue pyrotechnics while half of the crowd is booing and other half is cheering for the obvious heel.
"Our three commentators for tonight are Raiyen Karazawa," Cut to Yen sitting cross-armed. "I expect blood."
"Katalina Anatar!" Cut to Kat smirking "I hope for death."
"And Davison Hines!" Cut to Davey looking intimidated. "Why am I even here?!"

Ummmm.... sooooo like correction...? Mini is a 'Tri-Breed' girlie cuz ummm representing peeps from the Dwarf, Orc and Elf Nations. Triple the hate from Lil' Missy there...
tenor.gif

Go ahead and remove me. I can't seem to inspire myself to write a post here. Not sure if i'm not feeling it or lost of interest. I'm sorry about doing this guys.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Go ahead and remove me. I can't seem to inspire myself to write a post here. Not sure if i'm not feeling it or lost of interest. I'm sorry about doing this guys.
Awwwwww.... k well it happens bruh. Mini will defo miss Faelon. She thinks he's like her long lost big bro ~sniffs~ :[ But good luck out there k^^

Jero is in the crowd with a poster sign reading 'Mutts got butts. And we also kick yours!' With the straightest face possible and a Mini t-shirt.
#teamNotMan

Represent! Yayuh!!!!!! :333~~

Oh and a free Minaerva or Charlotte bobbleheads to the first 2500 thru the doors folks!!

Reactions: MYTH* and Snowflake
It's alright, thanks for informing us. Good luck in your future endeavors.

I can see the public making items like that out of the group as their popularity or infamy grows. @Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Katalina Plushi toy. It could actually help the status of Undead as they get more popular. Kat isn't happy she is how she is but it would make life easier. Or... in her case death...?

Charlotte branded water filters.
Rose signed leather jackets. (Cuz that is how I see her rolling)
Yen sponsored bamboo swords.
Dave inspired diving goggles and floaties.

JUST ALL THE AWESOME MERCHANDISE!

Charlotte branded water filters.
Rose signed leather jackets. (Cuz that is how I see her rolling)
Yen sponsored bamboo swords.
Dave inspired diving goggles and floaties.

JUST ALL THE AWESOME MERCHANDISE!
...and Jero shaped pipes and other such 'paraphernalia' cuz "Ai'ight then! What's is in Mista' Smokey's pipe today...? Does it rhymes with: 'There da sauna?' Or "Where Madonna?" Nom sayin'? Nom sayin', J?! Wut time is it, Jer-OH!? That's right! It's 4:20!! Time we gots LIT, bruh!!" ...or something like Mini would say... :333~~

I can see the public making items like that out of the group as their popularity or infamy grows. @Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Katalina Plushi toy. It could actually help the status of Undead as they get more popular. Kat isn't happy she is how she is but it would make life easier. Or... in her case death...?
Know wut? I could see a toy plushie voodoo doll for Katalina and like optional faces to put over them. Like all the parents would have to pay more for the additional faces... but like the dollie would come with like one complilmentary face... oooohhh... say like.... maybe Charlotte so we could promote... ummm... ummmm... IDK just stabbity stab stab stabs for humans too ;PPPP

Reactions: Gabriel Heartache
@Crono hey~hey!

So like about how many 'rounds' of posting of our team investigation do we have before our guys have to return in the morning?