Modern Fantasy Clash of The Gifted

Just Mini, Dave and Uncle Jero giving them a ride home while others all went their own ways. Question is, can anything be silent with Mini around?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Yeeeaaaaah... About that boo girlie... so like just go on and skip me if ya has to. I'm out tonight and all I would really add is mini acting up and going on social media and doing the Google's on things. Sorry err'body :\

It's fine. After mine you all can transition to tomorrow.

Hey~hey^^!!

Soooooo like I had half my postie all done up so I decided to finish it up and go first this round. So like Crono is it cool if I go again this round right at the end to finish off what I intended to do with Mini??O.o??

Those non-humans always use the same tactics! Cry a little and suddenly the world is on your side but we know better! I'll make sure she cries as much as possible so we can recreate the dead sea! That'll show them!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Alrighty! @MYTH* New postie. Nice-- wait wut? Where's Davey?! Where's D-MAN?! We forgot our fishie friend!! Awww fuuuuuuuu--

I blame Faelon... :\

Reactions: Snowflake
Did I? I swore I thought Davey was going alone too. Will review and revise
Hey. Bruh. Did we even call his roomie? OMFNG! WE DIDNT EVEN CALL ROOMIE?! bad people. Such bad peeps. We gunna rot in hell Myth...

...I still blame Faelon...

Edz~~Dun worry D-MAN... Mini will revenge for ya at Jeros place... Ohhhhhh just wait till drunken stoned and crybaby gobinoid~ish thingie picks up her phone... Ohhhhhh... Ya gunna meets the girlies...

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowflake
Snow and I are going to do a Collab. Itll be up as soon as we are done.

Reactions: TreasureSniper
@MYTH* hey bruh are you gunna edit in Davey in the Van sequence?

@Viral is Davey gunna go with us in the van too? #TeamNotMan !! Cuz like I know ya wrote that he was closest to be dropped off... oh and D-man: "Dont' forget to text/call/snapchat/ your bromantical roomie!!" :33~~

~Edz~Oh ho hoooo! Looks like Little Missy there has a bit of a #ClosetTeamNotMan in her eh? Oh like seems to Boo that Charlie-girlie is channelling her inner Mini!! Breakfast behind enemy lines! Someone catch a vid and upload!! Hit Thumbs up! Like n' Subscribe! Enable Notifications! Yayuh!! ;PP

~Edz/Edz~ k soooooo... like i'mma just postie as if Mini just falls asleep in the van and dont notice if Davey get in or out of the van then k ^^;

Last edited:
Reactions: TreasureSniper
@Crono Hey Boss, we are still going right?