Modern Fantasy Clash of The Gifted

It's been a while since I've tried to run anything, but I'd be happy to help out.

Reactions: TreasureSniper
Alright this is good. As long we have people who are still interested in this rp we can do this. I've messaged the boss for details on what he had planned before as well as permission to continue this story. Hopefully he replies. If we can't continue this story I guess we could reboot it under a different name but with a similar concept..

Probably a full reboot is in order, I'd think. Since we don't know the original plans we can't really continue with the current case. A timeskip might work if it's long enough, though. We could set this up as basically some backstory before the future case.

Probably a full reboot is in order, I'd think. Since we don't know the original plans we can't really continue with the current case. A timeskip might work if it's long enough, though. We could set this up as basically some backstory before the future case.
I am fine with a full reboot. But I wonder how many of us is still interested in this rp.

I'm definitely still interested.

Hey~hey~~^^!!

Sorry gots soooo busy :|

But like Boo still interested and down to do a full reboot but I'd use another charrie instead of Mini.

I'm still interested. Don't know if I'll reuse Davy yet though.

I'd definitely keep Tiresias, since I've only gotten two posts in with him.

Alright good news is I am alive. I am sorry if my absence caused discord. Please forgive me. If you guys do something in the future, I'd be interested. Just that the middle of my semester saw me go through a shit ton of travel.

Does anyone wanna volunteer to be the gm?

Pardon me, I hate to barge onto here mid-discussion.

I know that it says Open Sign Ups, but is it still pretty available to send in a character sheet?

Ummmmm... I thot you were GM??o,O??
Was checking if anyone else was interested in filling in that role. Anyways I have tests coming up right now but hopefully I can brainstorm a plot with the other guys and hopefully we can get something going by the end of the week.

I don't we'll be changing too much on the font gift system but I think story needs to be completely redone.

Pardon me, I hate to barge onto here mid-discussion.

I know that it says Open Sign Ups, but is it still pretty available to send in a character sheet?

I don't see why not but we're haven't even set up the new story yet.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Totally forgot this was a thing, my bad. Hate to say it at this point but I won't be taking part in the reboot, good luck to the rest of you.