Modern Fantasy Clash of The Gifted

K sooooo like we gots a plan anyone? Like sounds like the boy needs some mind reading from Davey?

Most likely mini is gunna be on her phone doing research. No really. She gunna hit up social media or just Google stuff like about any other kids acting weird, the symbol and about the red king guy

And soooo like who's driving the van? My vote goes to Charlotte. Cuz it'd be awesome to see people's reaction to see a '12 year old' behind the wheel of a huge van ;DDD

• Love
Reactions: Snowflake
I figured it was gonna be Jero since he is the eldest of them all(except maybe Kat). I think Rose will probably just teleport home, let the brainiacs take care of the investigation. Unless anyone wants to interact with her maybe set some sort of seed for later development otherwise I will just have her walk away and teleport, she's not the type to go around with a maginifying glass.

I figured it was gonna be Jero since he is the eldest of them all(except maybe Kat). I think Rose will probably just teleport home, let the brainiacs take care of the investigation. Unless anyone wants to interact with her maybe set some sort of seed for later development otherwise I will just have her walk away and teleport, she's not the type to go around with a maginifying glass.
Yeah sooooo like I think the upset peeps involved in the whole "Davey Friendly Fire" incident that got Rose's 'good ol' teleport and drop a teammate' solution might have some kinda' interaction upcoming. Maybe...? ;PP

Yeah sooooo like I think the upset peeps involved in the whole "Davey Friendly Fire" incident that got Rose's 'good ol' teleport and drop a teammate' solution might have some kinda' interaction upcoming. Maybe...? ;PP
You mean a middle finger while she backs into a teleport to her home does not count as interaction? XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
By the way if you think your character wouldn't really do anything with the time you can just say so here and skip your post.

And people say Yen is the nasty one.

• Bucket of Rainbows

If you'd like we can have Kat and Rose interact.

If you'd like we can have Kat and Rose interact.
Aight, got your PM, we can probably do that, I'll hold off on posting so people can yell at Rose and whatnot :P

I can already imagine Rose's parents who were worried sick after they saw Valk blow up on the TV then got scared for Rose and she just nonchalantly teleports in with a Lich. That's the good stuff

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Aight, got your PM, we can probably do that, I'll hold off on posting so people can yell at Rose and whatnot :P

I can already imagine Rose's parents who were worried sick after they saw Valk blow up on the TV then got scared for Rose and she just nonchalantly teleports in with a Lich. That's the good stuff

Katalina is only 23. She also hides that she is a undead rather well. Its her secret to be honest. She wont admit that she is because she honestly hates what she is. In life she didn't like the undead, but in the end became one of them. Kinda like a vampire hunter being turned into a vampire. Want me to post first to setup them leaving?

Still gonna have to hold off in case the three offended parties wanna let Rose know she can't drop them on one another :P
Seem's Yen at the very least will have something to say. I imagine Charolotte too will wanna yell.

Oh I meant setup that once its done they can go.

Sure! Works for me :D
But unless I am explicitly told none of them wanna do anything with her that demands reaction I will wait for them to post first.

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
You mean a middle finger while she backs into a teleport to her home does not count as interaction? XD
Welllll... let's look at the instant replay shall we?!
giphy.gif

Wulp. Not a middle finger, cuz we keeps it PG-13 for the kiddies. That's a broom handle. But yeah... We spare no expense for the specialFX in this RP Yeeeeeahhh!!! :333~

And people say Yen is the nasty one.
Ooooohhh... sounds like some kind of veiled threat... oooohhhh... drrrrraaaaaammmaaa...

;P

Ill reply tomorrow

Will have a postie up tmrw k^^

I'll make a post hopefuly sometime tonight.

I guess now that the Edgelords have left, it falls to Mini to bring up the rear with the investigation. Pretty much everyone other than Dave has either left or is set to leave and as much as I'd love to contribute to work, Rose really isn't the collected and investigative kind, very likely there would've been fist fighting had the other two not left already xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'll make a post hopefuly sometime tonight.

I guess now that the Edgelords have left, it falls to Mini to bring up the rear with the investigation. Pretty much everyone other than Dave has either left or is set to leave and as much as I'd love to contribute to work, Rose really isn't the collected and investigative kind, very likely there would've been fist fighting had the other two not left already xD

Yeah, I'mma have her do some online Googles. And most likely annoy whoever is left then too ;PPP

But like @Crono do we just pretend like Faelon just wanders off here too?