Modern Fantasy Clash of The Gifted

If the others post yes.
Postied up^^!!

It's huge and rambly cuz I lost control. But like a huge chunk is spoilered up at least :333

Reactions: Crono
That slumber dream party is gonna give me nightmares.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
That slumber dream party is gonna give me nightmares.
Imagine that... If Little Missy had only jumped in the van and hung out she could have had something had something tastier than plain ol' porridge ;DDD

You? Jero was the subject of all that!....Granted I want that memory card >.>
Awww... C'mon... Its just a bunch of girlies dancing around... ~checks Minis phone~ ummm... Yeah... Welllll i thought it was just girls dancing around... Hahah...?

>:]]~~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Snowflake
Imagine that... If Little Missy had only jumped in the van and hung out she could have had something had something tastier than plain ol' porridge ;DDD

Humankind would need to pass on that offer.

• Bucket of Rainbows
BAD TOUCH! STRANGER DANGER!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sooooo... Like I guess no @Viral then :\

Cuz like I just lurked their profile. Almost 2 weeks since they been around. Hope all is okay^^;

D-MAN! Come back!

Sooooo... Like I guess no @Viral then :\

Cuz like I just lurked their profile. Almost 2 weeks since they been around. Hope all is okay^^;

D-MAN! Come back!

First, you play the innocent card then you tell us that Viral hasn't been online to urge action. I see through your games!

Its done, but I can not post it until I get a chance to sit down at my computer. So, I apologize for that. Ill have it up after work tomorrow since I know for sure when I am working till.

thumb-350-779547.png

white_wolf_by_uchiha_harumi-d6d2sub.jpg

Name: Lana Meadow

Race: Werewolf

Appearance: She wears a long sleeved black shirt and a red skirt with black pumps. She has a crystal necklace she was born with she never takes off. Her eyes an ice blue shade. She is about 110 pounds and about 5.5. In her wolf form she has white fur and ice blue eyes. She is very large and easily ride able. She is also very fluffy.

Personality: She is pretty distant and doesn't talk very often. She often talks in her body language more then anything else. She doesn't like to hurt people at all and believe you should do so only if absolutely necessary. She would never harm an animal but she knows that we have to contain populations so people will be safe. If you try to talk to her she might eventually warm up to you and talk to you. She can be sometimes aggressive but that's because of her werewolf side.

Strengths:

1. She is pretty strong and fast even out her werewolf form.

2. She is an incredible marksman with a bow and can hit far away or close targets with ease.

3. Her magic is extremely powerful as she is in almost perfect tune with it. Nature is natural to her and something she grew up with. She has a deep connection with the Earth and plants and animals.

Weaknesses:

1. Wolfsbane and silver. She gets burned when ever she touches these two things.

2. She can be extemely shy and reserved so she can be hard to communicate with.

3. If she gets too angry she can loose control of both her powers or her lycan form.

Font: Earth

Gift: Nature

Equipment: She uses a bow and arrow most of the time. but she is also pretty gifted with a spear. She likes long distance attacks with her weapons.

Backstory: She was born an orphan. She has no idea who her real parents are even to this day. Even from the day she was born she felt a connection to the world around her. She would often talk to animals just to be friendly. She was absolutely surprised when they started to talk back. She was basically raised by animals until she was old enough to integrate herself into society. She loves to write poetry and draw. Her personally favorite is wolves. She also loves music and singing and uses it to express her self. She usually has an ipod with headphones on her. At first she couldnt control her werewolf self but now she has full control of her werewolf form expect when she is extremely angry or scared and can shift at will.

Hey~hey^^

@Crono hey so like that ex-cop dude's reveal... did Mini find anything to confirm that story from her online search?

And like is @superwolfgirl gunna join us too??o,O??

And awwwww @MYTH* Mini's big bro J! Soooo sweets man yayuh!! #MistaSmokey #TeamNotMan #ForValk #TakeItUp

thumb-350-779547.png

white_wolf_by_uchiha_harumi-d6d2sub.jpg

Name: Lana Meadow

Race: Werewolf

Appearance: She wears a long sleeved black shirt and a red skirt with black pumps. She has a crystal necklace she was born with she never takes off. Her eyes an ice blue shade. She is about 110 pounds and about 5.5. In her wolf form she has white fur and ice blue eyes. She is very large and easily ride able. She is also very fluffy.

Personality: She is pretty distant and doesn't talk very often. She often talks in her body language more then anything else. She doesn't like to hurt people at all and believe you should do so only if absolutely necessary. She would never harm an animal but she knows that we have to contain populations so people will be safe. If you try to talk to her she might eventually warm up to you and talk to you. She can be sometimes aggressive but that's because of her werewolf side.

Strengths:

1. She is pretty strong and fast even out her werewolf form.

2. She is an incredible marksman with a bow and can hit far away or close targets with ease.

3. Her magic is extremely powerful as she is in almost perfect tune with it. Nature is natural to her and something she grew up with. She has a deep connection with the Earth and plants and animals.

Weaknesses:

1. Wolfsbane and silver. She gets burned when ever she touches these two things.

2. She can be extemely shy and reserved so she can be hard to communicate with.

3. If she gets too angry she can loose control of both her powers or her lycan form.

Font: Earth

Gift: Nature

Equipment: She uses a bow and arrow most of the time. but she is also pretty gifted with a spear. She likes long distance attacks with her weapons.

Backstory: She was born an orphan. She has no idea who her real parents are even to this day. Even from the day she was born she felt a connection to the world around her. She would often talk to animals just to be friendly. She was absolutely surprised when they started to talk back. She was basically raised by animals until she was old enough to integrate herself into society. She loves to write poetry and draw. Her personally favorite is wolves. She also loves music and singing and uses it to express her self. She usually has an ipod with headphones on her. At first she couldnt control her werewolf self but now she has full control of her werewolf form expect when she is extremely angry or scared and can shift at will.
Please include why she joined the team in your backstory, then I'll set you up to post.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey~hey^^

@Crono hey so like that ex-cop dude's reveal... did Mini find anything to confirm that story from her online search?

And like is @superwolfgirl gunna join us too??o,O??

And awwwww @MYTH* Mini's big bro J! Soooo sweets man yayuh!! #MistaSmokey #TeamNotMan #ForValk #TakeItUp
Essentially the same story could be put together from social media posts by victim's families.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Necromancy? That sounds familiar... #Necromancersarepeopletoo #misunderstood #inneedofhelp

I will erase your comment from my mind. Breathe in, Breathe out.

Reactions: MYTH*
Busy. Ughs. >,<!! But will post tmrw k

• Love
Reactions: TreasureSniper
Yeah same, for the most part.

Btw, we have a Warpgate? Is there a post I missed that says what cool magical doodads we got?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yeah same, for the most part.

Btw, we have a Warpgate? Is there a post I missed that says what cool magical doodads we got?
It makes sense that the department of defense has a portal of some kind, bound to the symbols on the bracelet to land someone near them. If you want to know if there is a particular something available at HD you can just ask, though as I've said you might not be able to access them at your current standing. @TreasureSniper since the actually expensive thing is the portal and the bracelets are pretty cheap, this is fine, but I would appreciate if you ran adding anything by me real quick before posting.

Reactions: TreasureSniper