Medieval Times: Ventorum [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zachariah Maxwell
"There is no words."

Zachariah shakes his head in dismay, closing the tome the instant she denied him the use of black magic. He glances at the battlefield squinting his eyes and shakes his head once more in frustration it was clear that Vestoria had lost the day. "Emory it's-" However, a painful flash of bright white enveloped his vision causing him to cover his eyes gritting his teeth he shouted "What in all the Gods name now!?". Slowly but surely his eyes were adjusting to the view in front of him and as that happened his mouth opened wide in shocked. Slowly he walked towards the balcony in disbelief as he turned to survey his surrounding it was as if he was just sent to hell looking to his side he saw Emory still there. Zachariah breathes a sigh of relief as he was sure he wasn't dead just yet but the landscape in front of him was changed beyond recognition, where there was lush green grass now lays barren scorched dirt and there was several sharp mountains erected from the ground that had impaled the architecturally wonderful Vestorian buildings.

Without even a moment to rest Zachariah could hear the cracking of rocks from the distance if he remembered correctly there was a mountain that was hollow at the top. Turning to look he saw fire bursting from out it as well as flaming molten rocks flying in their direction but luckily the rocks hits the barrier which was still up thanks to what was left of the mages who never wavered whatever God they worship bless them but it seems that was all it could take as the barrier shatters into glittering dust after bouncing the last of the molten rocks. In the wake of the new volcano was a horrific being that his mother used to tell him to make sure he stays within the city limits... a Dragon but he never remembered his mother telling him that a dragon would be this huge, bigger than the whole castle even. Shaking his head out of his thoughts he turned to address a familiar yet unknown voice. He saw the green knight or at least that was who Zachariah thought it was but he immediately moved out of its way as it dashes through the room and leaped through the balcony. All he could do was stare in disbelief, a fight between monsters. Zachariah was going to turn insane if he stayed so without a second thought he moved towards the door away from all this turning the knob and pushed the door opened but before he ran he turns to Emory "Emory there is nothing left here only a sea of flame and death, let us escape!" Zachariah shouted losing composure every second, he could feel everything was wrong not just the dragon and monster but against his better judgement he would see Emory and her child escape with him even though it would be easier alone. Stretching his arm towards Emory with an open palmed he shouted once more "Let us go!".

Dimidium
The Hollow -> Human Realm
Interaction: Anton - @Dakota K5

This time the demigod was certain she heard a voice talking to her, and even called her by her name. The voice uttered something, a summoning spell in a language that she recognized. The being glanced down as a glowing symbol appeared under her, one that liked similar to the symbol the prophet made. She looked up once more, listening to a silent voice in her head as she nodded. "If that is what you think is best, Father." She gave the light above her a brief, but genuine smile. Her body soon faded from the Hollow, leaving behind a pile of chains.

Dimidium's form started to appear within the human realm in Anton's seal, standing silently within the seal. Once she finally managed to get a physical form, she lightly fell to her knees and hung her head down slightly. She slowly opened her eyes, revealing a brighter color of red. The demigod glanced down at her hands as surprise appeared in her cold eyes, her gaze shifting up as silvery white hair moved from her eyes until they were on the man in front of her. Puzzlement crept into her eyes as she glanced around the area, wondering why she didn't see continuous black. The thought hit her after a moment, turning back to the man. "Are you the one who summoned me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cinu
Regnum Deamoniorum
Interaction: Chrystalis Nacht - @Cybermoon

Cinu sighed softly with relief that he managed to persuade Chrystalis without either two getting hurt. The last thing he wanted was to be stabbed and potentially hurt the demon queen out of defensive instinct. He was glad it didn't come to that, noting to himself that the mentioning of his was a good idea. He inwardly cringed at the sound of "lord", but he brushed it off out of kindness. He warmly smiled at the apology, shaking his head slowly as he gently took the demon queen's hand and kissed it lightly out of respect before he slowly let it go. "Please, do not apologize, my lady. I would be rude to an intruder that appeared in my home, as well." Cinu chuckled softly, an amount of nervousness in the tone of the laugh. His attention perked as he tilted his head when Chrystalis handed him her cloak. He gently took it before he glanced down, finally realizing the other reason she might have been on edge."Oh. I guess my clothes didn't come with me. I'm sorry about that, my lady." His soft voice held gratitude as forced an apologetic smile. He wrapped the cloak around him and held it firmly so it would not open easily.​

Dimidium

This time the demigod was certain she heard a voice talking to her, and even called her by her name. The voice uttered something, a summoning spell in a language that she recognized. The being glanced down as a glowing symbol appeared under her, one that liked similar to the symbol the prophet made. She looked up once more, listening to a silent voice in her head as she nodded. "If that is what you think is best, Father." She gave the light above her a brief, but genuine smile. Her body soon faded from the Hollow, leaving behind a pile of chains.

Dimidium's form started to appear within the human realm in Anton's seal, standing silently within the seal. Once she finally managed to get a physical form, she lightly fell to her knees and hung her head down slightly. She slowly opened her eyes, revealing a brighter color of red. The demigod glanced down at her hands as surprise appeared in her cold eyes, her gaze shifting up as silvery white hair moved from her eyes until they were on the man in front of her. Puzzlement crept into her eyes as she glanced around the area, wondering why she didn't see continuous black. The thought hit her after a moment, turning back to the man. "Are you the one who summoned me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interaction: Dimidium​
Anton was on the ground panting, he had large reserves of magic but a summoning of this size drained him. His whole body was strained, his head throbbed and his sight was unfocused but he did here the tell tale signs of something being pulled from the Hollow. When he looked up he was met with the sight of what looked like a young woman, red eyes and silver hair were the most distinguished features. He heard her speak to him. "Yes." he said simply, both his mind and body were to stressed to carry on with more then one word answers. "I will...answer your...questions...but first I...need to rest. It was...hard on...my magic...bringing you here." He managed to speak the words though his voice was unsteady as he let his body rest on the ground rolling onto his back to look at her if she needed to ask more questions.

Reactions: CrimDemon
[BCOLOR=#800000]A[/BCOLOR]rtorias [BCOLOR=#800000]D[/BCOLOR]ragonbane |Dragon Form|
The War takes another turn as it suddenly becomes worse !
The dragon was suddenly hit by an unknown magic force that shook his back and with a thrust his wings drew back gathering wind behind the momentum of the draw back. Fire spouted from its mouth and through its razor sharp teeth, amongst the flames it roared in pain and only questioned why. ''The flames.. They burn!'' it yelled with a cry, its wings swung forward conjuring massive amounts of air to gust through the land in a rapid session. Whilst the wings drew back for another wind attack it was cut by the blade of the green knight, Another roar emitted from its vocal cord and flames followed as it fell. Amongst the fall his arm stood straight to catch the fall and his giant eye swirled toward the green knights direction before he blew a massive fire ball towards the kingdom of Vestoria attempting a to get a cheap shot at the ordinarily unguarded walls.

Alexander Henry
After a hour or so they finally arrived far from the battlefield but yet on a hill perfectly overlooking everything. ''Here we are ladies'' He said as he jumped off the horse and offered a hand to help them both off the horse. ''Be careful near the edge its a long fall down'' he warned the girls as he dismissed the black horse with a snap of his fingers.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Zerachi Equinox
Vestoria Wall ★ Defending Vestoria ★ Annoyed
At the moment, words were unable to describe her annoyance towards the dragon. It had greatly tipped the scales, and many of the soldiers began retreating due to the loss of morale. She could feel it; even the opposing soldiers were frightened of such a large dragon. Hell, who wouldn't be? However, she was able to recognize that voice, from anywhere. That dragon, the one possessed by the rebel god, would have been able to see a fallen goddess like herself. She had a bone to pick with him, since he was the one that caused such a spike in balance that made her head ache just by remembering it. "How many damn years has it been?" The woman asked to herself, trying to count on her fingers by thousands. There was no possible way she could defeat him while he was the damn size of a castle, but at least, she would be able to hold him off for a long, long while. "Alright then... Lets see... How would we do this?" Zerachi sat down for a moment, closing her eyes to meditate. The antlers on her head began to sparkle with both dark and bright lights. At first, there was a large amount of dark lights, maybe just one occasional or rare white light now and then, flickering about. This was her way of measuring things, and so set her sights on the soldiers of the opposing country. They were... Overtaken by fear. Some by pride, some by joy at the fact that they had a dragon on their side now. Sadly, she would have to bring that down. By setting off by her back foot, she rushed forwards and towards where the majority of the soldiers stood. A smile formed on her face, as she let out another one of those deadly fogs from earlier. This one, however, would cause those to breath it in, hallucinate rather than kill. Those who breathed it in, would turn against their own side and begin to slaughter each other. Many panicked, but were still forced to breath it. Hell, even the horses breathed it in, and began to attempt to attack their own riders.

Once that was dealt with, she returned to the castle walls, almost in a blink of an eye. There were maybe one or two more flickers of bright light, but the majority was still dark. The dragon seemed to have fallen, not actually defeated but merely fallen, by the Green knight out in the distance. Of course, she didn't know that. "Artorias!" The woman yelled out. Her voice was unheard from people who were unable to see or hear her, but those who could could hear it loud and clear. "In the past, you have attempted to overthrow the gods. You've caused havoc, deaths, and much misery. You've disrupted the balance that I try so hard to maintain. Yet now, even as a fallen god like myself, you resort to possessing a human in the form of a dragon? Last I remember, the Artorias that I knew, would never hide behind such cheap tactics!"

Once the dragon decided to shoot a fireball at the castle, for a split second, the fallen god should see the image of the woman, clearly not amused. Such an obstacle would burn the castle to crisp, however, Zerachi wasn't going to allow that. Maybe it was okay, to side with someone once in a while, but only for her own motives. She held her hand up, bracing for the impact, and created something like an invisible force field. The fireball was about, if not larger, the size of maybe a chunk of the castle, but it wasn't something that she couldn't stop. At that moment, when the fireball looked as though it were about to hit her, something in the palm of her hand began to shine. All of a sudden, time appeared to be moving slower for her (Of course this is to describe what had happened in what would be, mere seconds if not even). She balanced out the size of the fireball with the oxygen it had consumed, extracting that much of air that would take to make that large of a fireball, and allowed it to dissipate. The fireball was no more than the size of a pebble, which she couldn't get rid of. Instead, it just hit the palm of her hand, causing a light burn. "Ouch.." She flinched, shaking her hand a bit to let it heal from that burn.

[BCOLOR=#800000]A[/BCOLOR]rtorias [BCOLOR=#800000]D[/BCOLOR]ragonbane |Dragon Form|
In his dire deep fear of defeated he looked upon the eyes of his victor, With silence came tranquility as the skies began to swirl faster around the position of Artorias. In time a slow growl fell upon his lips with frustration and his eyes formed a slant. His mouth opened to display his teeth and his anger boiled more within him, Fear of being defeated once more was not a option for him and knowing that he could be defeated only angered him with every realistic vision of his death. A sudden roar overwhelmed the area of Vestoria causing loose building structures to fly backwards and the wind force from the roar was enough to push any ordinary person backwards and lose their balance. Although this roar was not much from the massive dragon it wasn't all that came with the package of falling back, the ground soon shook and cracked in multiple places around the vast land and only when the slow dark mist covered the area the dead raised from the earth in full plate armor and long red capes. With a slow salute to the dragon they hailed their former king, Artorias the rebel god, A laugh overwhelmed the dragon and then taunted the others with a naive tone but not before he ordered the dead army to charge at everyone in front of him. ''Show them no mercy, as they did not show me in the before times!'' Artorias yelled to boost the morale of his old army previously before they charged. Even towards the castle they all charged with no fear to show nor a soul to lose they swung their blades without care even at the innocent that still longed to watch the fight go on or the naive whom wished to fight among the soldiers.

Dimidium

Dimidium frowned at the thought of Anton's overuse of his energy just to pull him out. She wanted to slap the man for doing so and ask him why he used so much energy, but instead she was calm and almost cold. She thought deeply to herself, wondering if she even had questions to ask. Dimidium glanced around once more, noticing the open sky, the trees, and couple of rocks and maybe some flowers. A world full of too many colors: that was her first impression. Her attention went back to Anton as he was on his back, watching his chest quickly rising and lowering in her peripheral vision. "Well, I suppose I should ask your name first. I was aware of your soul in my home, and my father's high regard towards you; however, I should know your name. Yes?" The girl tilted her head as she stared at Anton with her cold red eyes, her eyes darting around his body in case he got hurt during the process.​

Green Knight
"No rest for the wicked."
As the green knight swung his blade at the vile dragon he could see a massive fireball exiting from the mouth of the beast which prompted him side step and dash backwards from the beast to avoid the attack. However, to his horror fireball was aimed at the castle instead of him. "No...." the green knight uttered in sadness as he realized that he will once again fail in his duty to keep Vestoria safe. To his surprise, the massive fire ball dissipated before it could make any contact with castle. As the fire disappeared, the green knight could see the strange looking girl once more on top of the wall. He didn't much time to ponder at who the girl was as he focused his attention on his enormous adversary. "You will pay for that dearly." said the green knight as he ignited his right arm with the strange purple fire and motioned his hand across the battlefield causing a massive wave of purple fire to fly towards the direction of the giant dragon and his revived army. The fire started to form a wall-like shape in between the castle and the opposing army. "You, who would never show mercy to others expect to receive any?!" the green knights voice echoed across the battlefield. "WHAT NONSENSE!!!" The green knight yelled in annoyance as he leaped across the wall of purple fire while performing a downward slash at the dragon. As the green knight finished his slash, he made a rough landing causing the ground to crack a little and any soldiers unfortunate enough to be below him to be trampled. "Burn in eternal flames!" the green knight bellowed as he raised his right arm and released a torrent of purple flames towards the dragon.

Reactions: Nano and CrimDemon
Dimidium

Dimidium frowned at the thought of Anton's overuse of his energy just to pull him out. She wanted to slap the man for doing so and ask him why he used so much energy, but instead she was calm and almost cold. She thought deeply to herself, wondering if she even had questions to ask. Dimidium glanced around once more, noticing the open sky, the trees, and couple of rocks and maybe some flowers. A world full of too many colors: that was her first impression. Her attention went back to Anton as he was on his back, watching his chest quickly rising and lowering in her peripheral vision. "Well, I suppose I should ask your name first. I was aware of your soul in my home, and my father's high regard towards you; however, I should know your name. Yes?" The girl tilted her head as she stared at Anton with her cold red eyes, her eyes darting around his body in case he got hurt during the process.​
Anton slowed his breathing and let some frost magic go through his body so he would cool himself as he stood while he listened to her speak, after catching his breath he pulled his hood and mask that had covered his face for so long. His hair had grown down to his shoulders and a beard had found it's way onto his face, he rubbed both his eye's his right one being an ice blue while his left was a cloudy blue showing it was blind. "My name is Anton and yours would be Dimidium Correct?" Anton said as he locked his blue eye's with Dimidium's red ones, Anton was rather tense at the moment as his magic was still unusable and if someone wanted to attack them it would be rather easy for them and while he was sure Dimidium would be able to defend herself he wasn't sure if the power she used would just kill someone or wipe away a few miles of the forest they were in with her being half god and all that.

Dimidium

Dimidium stared at Anton as he stood, a small hint of curiosity in her red eyes. She watched him removed his hood and mask, holding in a chuckle when she saw his beard and hair. Dimidium thought silently to herself, glancing downwards to hide her face with her hair as a small smile grew on her face. Though the prophet was much younger, he reminded her of the only image she remembered her father. The smile quickly faded as the cold expression returned and her eyes drifted up to him, nodding at his question. "I am Dimidium. A pleasure to meet you, Anton the Prophet." She attempted a slight bow before she slowly stood after he did, staring down at her legs as the standing started to feel uncomfortable. After a few moments to get slightly adjusted to her standing, she glanced back up at the man and watched as his expression change. "Are you afraid? I can protect you if that's what you're afraid of." Dimidium tilted her head, unclear about the emotion. Though it was raw and faint, she could feel it radiating from Anton.​

Dimidium

Dimidium stared at Anton as he stood, a small hint of curiosity in her red eyes. She watched him removed his hood and mask, holding in a chuckle when she saw his beard and hair. Dimidium thought silently to herself, glancing downwards to hide her face with her hair as a small smile grew on her face. Though the prophet was much younger, he reminded her of the only image she remembered her father. The smile quickly faded as the cold expression returned and her eyes drifted up to him, nodding at his question. "I am Dimidium. A pleasure to meet you, Anton the Prophet." She attempted a slight bow before she slowly stood after he did, staring down at her legs as the standing started to feel uncomfortable. After a few moments to get slightly adjusted to her standing, she glanced back up at the man and watched as his expression change. "Are you afraid? I can protect you if that's what you're afraid of." Dimidium tilted her head, unclear about the emotion. Though it was raw and faint, she could feel it radiating from Anton.​
"It's your power I fear, you are in a human body but your power is still there but much is in the Hollow still for you to call on. If you were to use to much it would destroy this forest, I don't doubt your ability but your control as I assume this is your first time in this realm and in what would be a human body rather then your other form. Though I could be wrong, the book says nothing of you the only reason I know of you is through whispers and rumors from other servants when our numbers were greater" Anton looked off into the distance with sorrow when he remembered the other servants who had died. He felt the momentous battle going on miles away with narrowed eye's. "While I want to believe your father asked me to bring you out from the Hollow just to free you it is something I am unable to believe, their is something waiting to happen in this world and it seems your father wants us to be at the front of it otherwise he wouldn't of had our souls bound." Anton said, while this young woman in front of him was his god's daughter he knew better than to see tzeentch as kind and caring because like his aspect change he was impartial and indifferent to all whether they be his prophet or his own flesh and blood.

Dimidium

The demigod held her chin and glanced away as wondered to herself of how the powers she harbored could be minimized, or at the very least be focused. "Maybe an object to act as a catalyst of sorts..." She was about to ask if the prophet has something she could use, glancing towards him once more, but another feeling hit her. Sadness, now? Dimidium felt the small tug at her heart as Anton glanced towards the distance and seemed like he left his body elsewhere to think. She glanced towards the direction the man looked in the direction that Anton did, a small image of looked like smoke rising in the distance though she wasn't sure if it was smoke. "The new war... I felt the world move because of it. Like trembling..." Dimidium glanced back to Anton, her eyes locking on his and seeming to see deep into them. "What would you have me do?"

Dimidium

The demigod held her chin and glanced away as wondered to herself of how the powers she harbored could be minimized, or at the very least be focused. "Maybe an object to act as a catalyst of sorts..." She was about to ask if the prophet has something she could use, glancing towards him once more, but another feeling hit her. Sadness, now? Dimidium felt the small tug at her heart as Anton glanced towards the distance and seemed like he left his body elsewhere to think. She glanced towards the direction the man looked in the direction that Anton did, a small image of looked like smoke rising in the distance though she wasn't sure if it was smoke. "The new war... I felt the world move because of it. Like trembling..." Dimidium glanced back to Anton, her eyes locking on his and seeming to see deep into them. "What would you have me do?"
"Your will is your own, I do not command you Dimidium. But that war is something we would not be able to influence as the powers fighting are to great for either of us to fight." Anton knew that with the energies begin flung around in the distance they would be useless in a fight. "I suggest that we work on finding something for you to use to focus your powers so that you are able to use them without large areas being affected but that would take us away from the battle going on. What so you think?" Anton asked seeing that as they were bound to each other for possibly a long time he would rather get her input on things as the choices made from here on out would not only affect him but her as well.

Dimidium

Dimidium thought deeply again, feeling odd thinking for herself. She wondered if they would be able to get far without detection, and if they could she wondered where would they go. "It be wisest to get away from the war so we can ready ourselves, yes? I suggest we distance ourselves far away from the fighting, as we may be still within fighting radius." The demigod wasn't sure where they could go. She didn't know the world as much as the prophet did, and she would be lost quickly if she tried to venture forward. Dimidium's gaze went back to the rising smoke in the distance, narrowing her eyes as she sighed softly. "You know of a safe place, then, Anton?"

(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´ ★
¸.•´.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
(¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`* Esta Zeno

The Prison ♥ Sitting in the prison >>> Travelling to Vestoria ♥ Enraged/Worried about her people and Kingdom.
She was saddled up on the horse, staring out into the distance as they were riding. The path was familiar to her, and she let out a sigh as a tear tracked down her cheek. She was really worried about her country, and the weight of knowing that it was at war and being destroyed by such people... It scared her. By the time they reached a cliff, overlooking the area, she witnessed it. This horror, it was almost too mortifying for her to comprehend. Everything was in ruins, burnt down, slashed, cut. The land was littered of bodies, all which say the same thing to her. She failed to protect her people when they needed her the most. She failed to save them, and now the majority of the population was probably dead. "No.." She mumbled, stepping back for a brief moment, almost as though she was affected by the recoil of this shock.

Yes, she was helped off the horse also, mind you.

Esta stepped forwards, almost slipping off the edge of the cliff, but she was able to quickly regain her ground. "So this is what happened while I was kept captive.." She whispered, almost in disbelief. This was the exact opposite of what she hoped for, and, far in the distance, she could see something that looked like smoke, mist, and a large dragon. She was also able to witness that spec of light from the air and identify it as a fireball. Mortified, she wanted to quickly return to her castle, that is, until the fireball just suddenly disappeared. It was possibly the work of a highly skilled mage, but even herself, she was unable to perform such a feat without running out of energy right there and then. Someone was defending her castle for her, and she prayed that it was the gods on her side. "... I need to return to my kingdom." Esta concluded, walking closer to the edge of the cliff. Looking back at the two others who had helped her on her journey back, she decided to ask one last favour.

"... Will you help me return to my Kingdom?"

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
With
@Edward
@Cybermoon
●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Attachments

• whisper_by_wlop-d869dsf.jpg
    whisper_by_wlop-d869dsf.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 99
Dimidium

Dimidium thought deeply again, feeling odd thinking for herself. She wondered if they would be able to get far without detection, and if they could she wondered where would they go. "It be wisest to get away from the war so we can ready ourselves, yes? I suggest we distance ourselves far away from the fighting, as we may be still within fighting radius." The demigod wasn't sure where they could go. She didn't know the world as much as the prophet did, and she would be lost quickly if she tried to venture forward. Dimidium's gaze went back to the rising smoke in the distance, narrowing her eyes as she sighed softly. "You know of a safe place, then, Anton?"
"Their is a kingdom to the far north, it is abandoned but it is far away from this war and at one point was a citadel for humanity but that time had long since past. We many be able to find something there to help you focus your power and since their is no one there to my knowledge we will have time to prepare and time for me to teach you more about this world, the only problem is that as I said it is in the far north and it will take us a while to reach." Anton spoke of Latrosalus, it had been abandoned for quite some time and he and the mercenary band he ran with years ago had stayed there for a week before the bridge had fallen. He always heard tales of the dead walking there from travelers who had ventured near the kingdom, the only people who would be able to rise the dead were necromancers but these thoughts were far from Anton's mind as he and Dimidium needed to get there first. "Luckily the whether up north is mild this time of year but it will take us a week or so to make it there." He added.

[BG=white]
33153635_205x291.jpeg

Catherine Mariette | Location: Vestoria | Apparel: X | Feeling: Confident | Partner: X[/BG]​
[BG=white]
The dragon was indeed fierce and Catherine doubted if the knights could defeat it. From where she sat on the castle walls, Catherine could already tell who it was. After all, Dragons don't start a fight unless provoked. Being one who has traveled to many places, Catherine knew well who this all mighty beast was. She'd only been alive for, what, 123 years? Of course she'd know who it is. As she stood up, Catherine looked beyond the dragon and saw lifeless soldiers who fought for nothing. Easy to kill but they would most likely regenerate thanks to the magic that was keeping them up in the first place. "Impressive." She said to herself, thinking about the Dragon who now tried to destroy one of four kingdoms. A great show, yet one that would soon end if the Dragon was able to get it over with. As she watched, she saw the Dragon - no - Artorias, Catherine sawhim open his huge jaws and saw flames appear within. Despite knowing full well where his aim was, Catherine remained cool and collected. The fireball was fired and it headed straight for the castle, ready to hit. Yet the impact never came. She fireball was vanquished by magic forces and Catherine figured it was the women who suddenly appeared mere feet from her. The women then called to the Fallen God in a manner that proven she knew the Great Beast who tried ever so much to bring down this one kingdom for whatever reason. Catherine heard the cry of a hawk and looked up at the sky to see her partner as it dove down towards her. Putting out her arm, Catherine felt the pressure of her partner as she landed. "Well?" She asked, wanting to hear what her partner found out. "Every guard and knight in the castle has been called out to save it. I also took it upon myself to find where they kept the treasure." The wolf hawk whispered quietly enough so the women didn't hear them. "Good work Xavea. Let's go." She praised, glancing at the women ever so quickly. Xavea rose from Catherine's arm and they ran towards the nearest guard tower. Upon entering, they ran down the stairs and breached the castle with ease. After a few minutes, the two of them found themselves in the kitchen. Catherine turned to Xavea, who already knew what she was going to ask. "There is a secret passage hidden behind the walls. The opening to this passage, just so happens to be the least expecting thing." Catherine's interest was piqued. The wolf hawk flew over to one of the shelves and opened it with her paw. She then searched the second shelf for what she was looking for. When she found it, she motioned for Catherine to come over. Curious, she walked over and climbed onto the counter to look. Xavea pointed to a salt shaker, before pulling it. Hearing a low grumble coming from the wall n their left, Catherine got off the counter and walked over. Before her eyes, the wall opened and showed a narrow hallway with torches on the walls as their light. Catherine entered, followed by Xavea, and they made their way down the hall. After a few mere minutes, Catherine found herself staring at a chest with the lock on their ground. No doubt that Xavea picked the lock with the skills of which Catherine taught her. Her pace quickened and stopped upon reaching the chest. Bending down, Catherine pulled up the chest and saw many treasures within, all worth a lot. Opening the sack from which she had hidden under her dress, Catherine started filling it up with the treasure. Only half of it though, so as not to weigh them down that much. Once half of the chest was emptied and half the sack full, Catherine closed the chest and placed the lock back on it. She then turned to her sack and pulled the strings closed tight. As she slung it on her back, Catherine made her way along the hallway and out of the secret passage. Once she was out, the wall closed and Xavea closed the cabinet so no one knew they were there. Once all evidence of someone breaking in was gone, the pair made their out of the castle using the back door that just so happened to be linked to the kitchen. Well, sorta. Instead of walking outside they were met with a barn with animals. "Huh. So that's how Vestoria makes their meals so quickly." She joked as they walked through it. Just as Catherine reached the doors, she heard neigh from a little behind her and turned to see a beautifulhorse with antlers. Walking towards the horse, she smiled and reached out to pet her. The horse obliged and lowered it's heard toward her hand. As she petted the beauty, Catherine turned to Xavea. "We're already stealing. Mind if we bring her along?" She asked, hoping she'd say yes. "What am I going to do with you?" Came the reply of her doubtful companion. "Come on, Xavea. This must be destiny!" She pleaded, turning to the horse. she heard a sigh from behind her, but she was to focused on figuring out a name for the horse to care about what Xavea was saying. "Destiny. Your name will be Destiny." She decided, already opening the door to her confinement. Destiny walked out of her pen and stood beside Catherine, nudging the Daemon toward her middle. Catherine knew what that meant and happily got on, then turned to Xavea. "Well, time to go. Who knows when they'll slay the Fallen God." She said before kicking Destiny in the side as a signal for her to run. Xavea saw this and quickly flew over to the doors and opened one just as Destiny sped past. Xavea caught up to them and sat on the horses antlers which made for a great sitting spot for creatures as small as she. Xavea led them to the secret passage within the wall that led outside and after about five minutes, they were outside the kingdom. As they ran, they kept an eye out for knights but none came. I'll have to remember to thank Artorias. Catherine thought to herself. However, it didn't last. A few undead soldiers ran their way and they were following by knights who were focused on killing them. At least, that had been one of their problems. Upon seeing the trio, the knights stopped and turned around to most likely warn the others of them. This left the trio with the undead soldiers. Destiny turned and took off along the fields, leaving the soldiers as well as the castle, in the dust. Once they were far away enough from the chaos, Catherine got on Destiny and sat on the grass. Xavea followed suit and Destiny laid down. The three of them watched as the battle continued while Catherine thought of helping. After some thought, she decided she should, and stood up. Turning to her friends, she smiled. "I'm going back. See you in a bit." And with that, Catherine turned toward the castle and ran as fast as a Daemon could run. It's fun to watch the show, but it's always more fun to get in on the action.
[/BG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dimidium

"I do not mind the walk, in fact I would prefer to walk a distance. It might help me get better control of my movement." To Dimidium, a long walk sounded like a godsend. Having been bound and confined for so long, she longed for what seemed like an eternity to feel the freedom of walking. Even if it wasn't out of kindness she was grateful to her father and Anton for releasing her from her prison. "If you believe that venturing to that kingdom will benefit us, then I will follow if you show me the way." The wind blew softly and made her silver hair flow, making her shiver. The demigod glanced down and lightly tugged on her linen cloth that was wrapped around her body, the two red orbs returning to Anton. "Is there a tailor shop we stop on the way to it, as well? These rags would look suspicious... and be too cold."

Dimidium

"I do not mind the walk, in fact I would prefer to walk a distance. It might help me get better control of my movement." To Dimidium, a long walk sounded like a godsend. Having been bound and confined for so long, she longed for what seemed like an eternity to feel the freedom of walking. Even if it wasn't out of kindness she was grateful to her father and Anton for releasing her from her prison. "If you believe that venturing to that kingdom will benefit us, then I will follow if you show me the way." The wind blew softly and made her silver hair flow, making her shiver. The demigod glanced down and lightly tugged on her linen cloth that was wrapped around her body, the two red orbs returning to Anton. "Is there a tailor shop we stop on the way to it, as well? These rags would look suspicious... and be too cold."
He nodded. "Follow." Was the only thing he said as he started to walk. In a few hours they found themselves where Anton had started his journey, the old Servants monastery. They walked through the halls so filled with silence until they found a sleeping area. "While I am not able to find you a tailor their are women's cloths here, these were the women's quarters of the Servants before...anyway I will be waiting in the main hall take all the time you need I am in no rush." Anton knew it would of been better to find a tailor he also knew that with the war most places would of been turned into something to benefit the war so most tailors were making clothing for soldiers and would most likely not taking normal orders. He made his way to the main hall and started to move magic through his body to make sure it had recovered from the summoning.

Dimidium

Dimidium watched as Anton left before her gaze drifted towards clothes scattered about. She glanced towards a large wooden wardrobe, tilting her head with confusion. "He didn't really tell me much about that thing..." She huffed and walked over to the wardrobe as the sound of her bare feet hitting the floor sounded through the room, in awe for a brief moment at the unusual furniture. The demigod shook her head to return from the trance as she opened the door. Dimidium peeked inside the cracked doors cautiously, opening the doors fully when she saw it was safe to open. She looked down and noticed evidence of dust, covering many pieces of clothing. "Hasn't been touched much lately, I'm guessing." The girl fumble around with the clothes on the rack and below them as she looked for something with little to no dust.

Dimidium's eyes and hands stopped on one dress that caught her attention. It was dark, yet soft colors of purple and blue. It felt smooth and soft to the touch. She grabbed it and gently pulled it out, hoping to not mess up the neatly folded clothes in the wardrobe. After taking off the linen cloth and putting on the dress with the accessories that was inside the dress, the demigod adjusted the clothes and made sure everything fit properly. Once she was done, there was one accessory she didn't know what to do with. A dark blue ribbon, trimmed with white. Dimidium placed the ribbon in several areas, but decided on one: the top of her head. She thought that it would help get some of her long hair from her eyes, a hindrance when she would have to fight.

"Humans need foot gear, too, right?" The girl glanced down and looked for something to wear on her feet, her eyes locking on a pair of black boots near the wardrobe. After grabbing them and several moments of trying to see how they were suppose to be put on, she finally got them on and fastened them. They were a tight snug, but she didn't feel much discomfort. When she was certain she was finally done, she folded the linen cloth and placed it inside the wardrobe before she closed the doors. Dimidium ventured back into the hall where they came from and her eyes scanned for Anton, walking to him when she saw him. "Are you still feeling weak, Anton the Prophet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.