• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanaike

Edgenoble
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Low-Fantasy, Modern, Adventure, Quests, Modern-Fantasy, Post-apocalyptic, Romance, Drama
Hello there! My name is Yanaike and I'm craavvving for adventure!

I'm looking for a RP-partner to go on an epic quest or explore the unknown. I love surprises, secrets, going all-in with our imagination, weird worlds… I hope you get the idea!

I believe a plot is much more successful if we both contributed to it. As such, you won't find a list with plots here, I preferably come up with a plot together with you, rather than picking a pre-defined plot! Generally I start brainstorming by comparing our interests or by matching characters together, but if you have other interesting brainstorming ideas I would love to hear them as well!

So, hop in… Below you'll find three tabs. The first one contains some expectations, what can you expect from me, what do I expect from you. The second tab contains all of my interests I could think of. Finally, the last tab contains some of my pre-made characters including the roles they could play, a brief description, a short teaser (which doesn't have to be related to the RP itself), what would work with them (in terms of plot/your character) and how well they would score on the six common roleplay attributes on a scale from 1 to 10. All of my characters are very flexible. I mentioned a few alternate forms of my characters, but I can also adapt them for different settings. Most of my characters also have some sort of backstory.

• What can you expect from me?
    • Quite picky when it comes to my partners. If I feel things are not going to work between us, I'll tell you. I rather be fair and tell you what's on my mind during the brainstorm session than causing a disappointment when we're already rolling.
    • Intermediate role-player. I'm not that confident about my roleplaying skills, but I try to create fleshed-out characters, settings and ideas.
    • Usually I write pre-made characters, because I'm can better empathize with them. All of my characters are adaptable though for a lot of different RPs.
    • I prefer female characters and straight relationships, but I'm also open for other possibilities.
    • Timezone: GMT+1/Western Europe
    • Posting about 3-4 times a week. I'm active in the evening on weekdays (except Tuesday) and during the whole day on some weekends. I might post multiple times a day depending on timezone differences and the amount of inspiration. I tend to give you regular updates of my real life schedule.
    • Posting anywhere between 4 and 40 lines depending on inspiration, the amount of stuff you give me to work with and on whatever is happening in the roleplay (conversation between our characters lead to generally shorter replies).
    • Not native English, which means I might be struggling finding the right vocabulary to tell exactly what I want to say. I do use spellings check and google translate (to look up single words, not full sentences) though.
    • I'm okay with libertine content. Iwaku rules apply, and I only do this with a select few characters. Please let me know if you want this to be an option.

What do I expect from you?
    • Brainstorming. This is a big thing for me. I expect you to come up with interesting ideas and ask me questions about things I like or dislike. I don't want you to send me fully-fleshed out plots.
    • Communication. If something is bothering you, or if you need to take a break for a while, please tell me! Let me know! Roleplaying should be fun, not like an obligation!
    • More communication. We can always talk out-of-character. Don't be shy. Let's be friends!
    • About 3-4 posts a week, minimum. If you give me less than 2 posts a week I'll gradually loose interest. If something comes up in real life which makes you unable to post for a longer period, please tell me!
    • Enough content in your posts that give me inspiration for a reply. If you can do this in one line, be my guest, but usually a minimal reply of around 8-10 lines is more safe.
    • Someone who is able to push the story forward and not only relying on me to do so.

• Genres
    • Adventure (obviously): in the sense of exploring/mystery/problem solving. I love unique locations, caves, swamps, islands, mountains, valleys, etc. Quests, travelling, on the go, field-trips. Action-scenes are fine too as long as they don't take up the majority of the story.
    • Fantasy: low-fantasy, urban-fantasy, I would also love to do something wonderland-inspired with a queen of hearts, oversized plants, hedge/maze, shrinking/growing. Worldbuilding! High-fantasy is also fine depending on the plot we come up with. I love magic as a side-element: (heroic) characters with magical abilities. Or magic as an alternative to power/money/business/real life.
    • Modern settings: I like to take the real modern world as a reference and add fantasy-elements to it. I also like to build something on modern day themes like 'consumption society', 'privacy/facebook', addiction and/or the digital age.
    • Sci-fi: mostly near-future/dystopian sci-fi. Or parallel/alternate universes. Time-travelling. Post-apocalyptic. I lean less towards outerspace/aliens.
    • Romance: pretty self-explanatory. The amount of romance might depend on my character. Some of my characters are less romance-oriented and just looking for a nice friendly relationship.
    • (Greek) myth inspired: Odyssey, Hercules, Olympian gods.
    • Fairytale inspired.
    • Steampunk/Biopunk: although never done something like this before, it seems interesting.

Interesting themes
    • Vigilante
    • Metamorphosis, change, people with double identities: main characters struggling between (the problems of) their regular lives and (the problems of) their lives as adventurers/hero's.
    • Manipulation, tricking, psychological/magical, hypnotism, one-way relationships: misusing love. Brainwashing.
    • School/institute/facility.
    • Things that don't seem what they are.
    • Maybe there could be some sort of conflict between our characters? Different motives for example?
    • The four elements: air, water, earth, fire. Magic based on the four elements. The twelve zodiac signs.
    • Using dice to determine random events/things in the roleplay.
    • Forcing two enemies to work together because of a common goal.
    • Survival

Movies/series

I generally don't do fandoms, this is more to give an additional overview of my interests. Also I have seen very few movies and watched very little series. So there might be much more that I would love (suggestions are always welcome).
    • Fairytail
    • Avatar: The Last Airbender (also Korra)
    • Gotham
    • Fringe
    • Doctor Who
    • Pokémon
    • Lost (although I stopped watching because I got… uh… lost xD)
    • Labyrinth

• Yanaike
    Straight | Thief | Hacker | Witch | Librarian | Nomadic | Hitch-Hiker | Adventurer | Spy | Scout | Messenger
    A sweet, young nomadic adventurer driven by knowledge and technology. Her most remarkable feature is a long monkey-like tail. She constantly feels like a drop-out and often prefers to flee away, scared of what other people think and scared to face any problems.

…you can't remember you left your room this way. Your cabinets are plundered, the floor is a mess and open books are spread all over the floor. It's as if a tornado went through your home. Then you notice an unknown young woman in a corner of your room with a guilty expression on her face. "I'm sorry, I was just looking for a corkscrew."…

Yanaike was the first, and still one of my most favorite characters for roleplaying. She requires a lot of trust and patience to get her full potential, but she'll definitely be worth the wait. A broad variety of characters would work including someone who acts as her mentor, an upper-class (or even royal) person, a gang leader/member or a non-fantasy character opposed to her. Yanaike fits in almost any time period (from medieval to future), but the world will need to have some fantasy elements in it.
    STR: 1; DEX: 9; CON: 3; INT: 10; WIS: 8; CHA: 5

Michelle
    Straight | Hitch-Hiker | Adventurer | Thief | Hacker | Witch
    Based on Yanaike; Michelle is a younger, adolescent alternate version of Yanaike. She is more self-confident and more down to earth. She is rebelling against her parents and decided to walk away from home, in search of her long lost sister.

…your mind is a fuss. The one moment you're on a road trip with the love of your live. The next moment a young girl sits next to you in the car, claiming to be your daughter and that you'll never see her again if you don't do exactly what she says…

With this character I'm looking to develop a family-kind of relation between our characters. I'm looking for someone to play her father or sister, however ideally our characters do not have shared history together (at least not as far they remember). Other options are also possible.
    STR: 2; DEX: 8; CON: 3; INT: 7; WIS: 9; CHA: 3​

Esmylia
    Bi-Sexual | Fighter | Loyal | Leadership | Beast-like | Sphinx-hybrid | Entertainer | Assasin | Battle-Mage
    Always looking for a challenge, always trying to prove herself. Esmylia is an ambitious attractive young woman with lots of ideals and the willpower to strive for them. If you side with her, you'll have an amazing and very supporting friend. If you go against her, you'll have a fierce some rival!

Life is too short to let it go to waste. I like to use a day to its full potential. Exercise. Morning shower. Breakfast. Full-time job. Meeting friends. Socializing. Dinner. Going out. Tracking down criminals. Sleep? Who's got the time for that?

Esmylia is one of my most flexible characters and can be adapted for almost any setting and fits with almost any character, modern settings, space-travelling, survival, post-apocalypse, warriors, mages, nerds etc. Most ideally I'm looking for someone who could play her equal, being able to act as her rival, but on the same time being a trustworthy friend, keeping her sharp and focused, and being affected by her likewise.
    STR: 8; DEX: 7; CON: 2; INT: 4; WIS: 6; CHA: 9

Laurella
    Straight | Entertainer | Charm | Cheerleader | Joker | Mage
    Based on Ailyna; Laurella is a more jolly joker-like version of Ailyna. She loves entertaining people and will do everything to cause a laugh on someone else's face. She is more silly and more bubbly in contrast to her more serious and more confident counterpart.
    STR: 3; DEX: 8; CON: 1; INT: 3; WIS: 8; CHA: 9​

Symmin
    Straight | Mage | Healer | Seer | Visions | Ninja | Stalker | Shapeshifter
    A mysterious boy with amnesiac-problems. He is often troubled with visions from the past and future and is unable to place them in any context. He might seem a bit alienate, and seems to value friendship overall, even if it is one-sided and it might make him appear like a stalker.
    STR: 3; DEX: 6; CON: 7; INT: 6; WIS: 9; CHA: 5

Simone
    Bi-Sexual | Psychic | Experiment | Mage
    An alternate female version of Symmin; Simone is an emotionally unstable girl, escaped from a mental facility. She has incredibly strong psychic powers but can't control them and they are affected by her mood.

…such a fragile and weak girl. She's calling for help. You can't resist offering her a helping hand and protecting her against the evil outside world. She's so sweet, so grateful. Little do you know that she herself is the actual danger, and that you are the one that should be protected…

For Simone I'm looking for a character that can act as guardian (angel), but maybe a bit naïve. Another option is that your character is a scientist, who might somehow be related to the experiments done on her.
    STR: 1; DEX: 6; CON: 3; INT: 5; WIS: 9; CHA: 8​

Hannah
    Lesbian | Warrior | Shaman | Adventurer | Charm | Strategist | Manipulate | Controls Orcs/Goblins
    A manipulative feminist witch who thinks life is like a strategic game. She is always trying to frame other people for her own crimes. She adores children, as they are still 'pure' and easy to manipulate.

...everyone child has heard stories about the goblins that come out during night and take the naughty children to convert them into one of them. Little people know about the seemingly friendly children teacher that doubles as the goblin queen…

I'm looking for a sensible character, maybe someone that fell in love with Hannah. A child, pupil or detective could also work. Hannah works in both modern as well as medieval settings.
    STR: 4; DEX: 3; CON: 6; INT: 7; WIS: 8; CHA: 8

Rayve
    Gay* | Warrior | Guardian | Defender | Paladin | Loyal | Teacher/Tutor
    A silent and stubborn guy. He is often seen carrying a large cart behind him, carrying his possessions around during travels. Rayve is a 'worker'. He'll never give up and will always go in straight lines towards his goals, battling/surviving and trying to reach the top.
    STR: 7; DEX: 1; CON: 10; INT: 4; WIS: 7; CHA: 7

Jenny Jigsaw
    Straight | Gadget-user | Technician | Hacker | Thief | Scientist
    During the adventures of her father, a modern kind of pirate, she became trapped in a country without the right papers to return home. As a way of wrath she loves spreading chaos amongst other humans, often using her gadgets and biological experiments/viruses.

…deep within the woods of Central Park hides an old rusty campervan. The interior of the campervan is filled with liquid chemicals in tubes and pipes. No cooking, but chemistry. Amidst all of it is a young twisted adult planning her ultimate revenge…

I'm looking to team Jenny up with someone completely different and preferably a more 'good' character, forced to work together on a common goal. Jenny works best in a modern (low-fantasy) or sci-fi kind of story.
    STR: 4; DEX: 8; CON: 6; INT: 9; WIS: 8; CHA: 1

Bayan
    Double identity | Superhero | Ninja | Assassin | Sharpshooter
    An unintelligent but strong and sexy female. Bayan is a little bitchy. Due to her quick judgments and due to a lack of thinking, she often gets herself into trouble and as a superhero she often ends up accidently helping the wrong side.

…they knew each other from primary school. He was in love with her and did everything Bayan asked for. But she never loved him back. Then he realized, and starting dating her sister instead. One day before their marriage, as an act of jealousy against her sister for taking her 'slave' Bayan invites him over for an one-night stand…

I'm looking for a more intelligent character, that sort of acts as a tutor, showing Bayan her way as a superhero. Another option is to play out a story revolving her personal live, in that case someone who could play a friend or a sister of Bayan would be nice. Bayan works best in a modern-fantasy RP.
    STR: 8; DEX: 8; CON: 7; INT: 1; WIS: 3; CHA: 9

Feel free to send me a PM or reply below with the things that caught your interest as well as your ideas!

Last edited:
Hello there! My name is Yanaike and I'm craavvving for adventure!

I'm looking for a RP-partner to go on an epic quest or explore the unknown. I love surprises, secrets, going all-in with our imagination, weird worlds… I hope you get the idea!

I believe a plot is much more successful if we both contributed to it. As such, you won't find a list with plots here, I preferably come up with a plot together with you, rather than picking a pre-defined plot! Generally I start brainstorming by comparing our interests or by matching characters together, but if you have other interesting brainstorming ideas I would love to hear them as well!

So, hop in… Below you'll find three tabs. The first one contains some expectations, what can you expect from me, what do I expect from you. The second tab contains all of my interests I could think of. Finally, the last tab contains some of my pre-made characters including the roles they could play, a brief description, a short teaser (which doesn't have to be related to the RP itself), what would work with them (in terms of plot/your character) and how well they would score on the six common roleplay attributes on a scale from 1 to 10. All of my characters are very flexible. I mentioned a few alternate forms of my characters, but I can also adapt them for different settings. Most of my characters also have some sort of backstory.

• What can you expect from me?
    • Quite picky when it comes to my partners. If I feel things are not going to work between us, I'll tell you. I rather be fair and tell you what's on my mind during the brainstorm session than causing a disappointment when we're already rolling.
    • Intermediate role-player. I'm not that confident about my roleplaying skills, but I try to create fleshed-out characters, settings and ideas.
    • Usually I write pre-made characters, because I'm can better empathize with them. All of my characters are adaptable though for a lot of different RPs.
    • I prefer female characters and straight relationships, but I'm also open for other possibilities.
    • Timezone: GMT+1/Western Europe
    • Posting about 3-4 times a week. I'm active in the evening on weekdays (except Tuesday) and during the whole day on some weekends. I might post multiple times a day depending on timezone differences and the amount of inspiration. I tend to give you regular updates of my real life schedule.
    • Posting anywhere between 4 and 40 lines depending on inspiration, the amount of stuff you give me to work with and on whatever is happening in the roleplay (conversation between our characters lead to generally shorter replies).
    • Not native English, which means I might be struggling finding the right vocabulary to tell exactly what I want to say. I do use spellings check and google translate (to look up single words, not full sentences) though.
    • I'm okay with libertine content. Iwaku rules apply, and I only do this with a select few characters. Please let me know if you want this to be an option.

What do I expect from you?
    • Brainstorming. This is a big thing for me. I expect you to come up with interesting ideas and ask me questions about things I like or dislike. I don't want you to send me fully-fleshed out plots.
    • Communication. If something is bothering you, or if you need to take a break for a while, please tell me! Let me know! Roleplaying should be fun, not like an obligation!
    • More communication. We can always talk out-of-character. Don't be shy. Let's be friends!
    • About 3-4 posts a week, minimum. If you give me less than 2 posts a week I'll gradually loose interest. If something comes up in real life which makes you unable to post for a longer period, please tell me!
    • Enough content in your posts that give me inspiration for a reply. If you can do this in one line, be my guest, but usually a minimal reply of around 8-10 lines is more safe.
    • Someone who is able to push the story forward and not only relying on me to do so.

• Genres
    • Adventure (obviously): in the sense of exploring/mystery/problem solving. I love unique locations, caves, swamps, islands, mountains, valleys, etc. Quests, travelling, on the go, field-trips. Action-scenes are fine too as long as they don't take up the majority of the story.
    • Fantasy: low-fantasy, urban-fantasy, I would also love to do something wonderland-inspired with a queen of hearts, oversized plants, hedge/maze, shrinking/growing. Worldbuilding! High-fantasy is also fine depending on the plot we come up with. I love magic as a side-element: (heroic) characters with magical abilities. Or magic as an alternative to power/money/business/real life.
    • Modern settings: I like to take the real modern world as a reference and add fantasy-elements to it. I also like to build something on modern day themes like 'consumption society', 'privacy/facebook', addiction and/or the digital age.
    • Sci-fi: mostly near-future/dystopian sci-fi. Or parallel/alternate universes. Time-travelling. Post-apocalyptic. I lean less towards outerspace/aliens.
    • Romance: pretty self-explanatory. The amount of romance might depend on my character. Some of my characters are less romance-oriented and just looking for a nice friendly relationship.
    • (Greek) myth inspired: Odyssey, Hercules, Olympian gods.
    • Fairytale inspired.
    • Steampunk/Biopunk: although never done something like this before, it seems interesting.

Interesting themes
    • Metamorphosis, change, people with double identities: main characters struggling between (the problems of) their regular lives and (the problems of) their lives as adventurers/hero's.
    • Manipulation, tricking, psychological/magical, hypnotism, one-way relationships: misusing love. Brainwashing.
    • School/institute/facility.
    • Things that don't seem what they are.
    • Maybe there could be some sort of conflict between our characters? Different motives for example?
    • The four elements: air, water, earth, fire. Magic based on the four elements. The twelve zodiac signs.
    • Using dice to determine random events/things in the roleplay.
    • Forcing two enemies to work together because of a common goal.
    • Survival

Movies/series

I generally don't do fandoms, this is more to give an additional overview of my interests. Also I have seen very few movies and watched very little series. So there might be much more that I would love (suggestions are always welcome).
    • Fairytail
    • Avatar: The Last Airbender (also Korra)
    • Gotham
    • Fringe
    • Doctor Who
    • Pokémon
    • Lost (although I stopped watching because I got… uh… lost xD)
    • Labyrinth

• Yanaike
    Straight | Thief | Hacker | Witch | Librarian | Nomadic | Hitch-Hiker | Adventurer | Spy | Scout | Messenger
    A sweet, young nomadic adventurer driven by knowledge and technology. Her most remarkable feature is a long monkey-like tail. She constantly feels like a drop-out and often prefers to flee away, scared of what other people think and scared to face any problems.

…you can't remember you left your room this way. Your cabinets are plundered, the floor is a mess and open books are spread all over the floor. It's as if a tornado went through your home. Then you notice an unknown young woman in a corner of your room with a guilty expression on her face. "I'm sorry, I was just looking for a corkscrew."…

Yanaike was the first, and still one of my most favorite characters for roleplaying. She requires a lot of trust and patience to get her full potential, but she'll definitely be worth the wait. A broad variety of characters would work including someone who acts as her mentor, an upper-class (or even royal) person, a gang leader/member or a non-fantasy character opposed to her. Yanaike fits in almost any time period (from medieval to future), but the world will need to have some fantasy elements in it.
    STR: 1; DEX: 9; CON: 3; INT: 10; WIS: 8; CHA: 5

Michelle
    Straight | Hitch-Hiker | Adventurer | Thief | Hacker | Witch
    Based on Yanaike; Michelle is a younger, adolescent alternate version of Yanaike. She is more self-confident and more down to earth. She is rebelling against her parents and decided to walk away from home, in search of her long lost sister.

…your mind is a fuss. The one moment you're on a road trip with the love of your live. The next moment a young girl sits next to you in the car, claiming to be your daughter and that you'll never see her again if you don't do exactly what she says…

With this character I'm looking to develop a family-kind of relation between our characters. I'm looking for someone to play her father or sister, however ideally our characters do not have shared history together (at least not as far they remember). Other options are also possible.
    STR: 2; DEX: 8; CON: 3; INT: 7; WIS: 9; CHA: 3​

Esmylia
    Bi-Sexual | Fighter | Loyal | Leadership | Beast-like | Sphinx-hybrid | Entertainer | Assasin | Battle-Mage
    Always looking for a challenge, always trying to prove herself. Esmylia is an ambitious attractive young woman with lots of ideals and the willpower to strive for them. If you side with her, you'll have an amazing and very supporting friend. If you go against her, you'll have a fierce some rival!

Life is too short to let it go to waste. I like to use a day to its full potential. Exercise. Morning shower. Breakfast. Full-time job. Meeting friends. Socializing. Dinner. Going out. Tracking down criminals. Sleep? Who's got the time for that?

Esmylia is one of my most flexible characters and can be adapted for almost any setting and fits with almost any character, modern settings, space-travelling, survival, post-apocalypse, warriors, mages, nerds etc. Most ideally I'm looking for someone who could play her equal, being able to act as her rival, but on the same time being a trustworthy friend, keeping her sharp and focused, and being affected by her likewise.
    STR: 8; DEX: 7; CON: 2; INT: 4; WIS: 6; CHA: 9

Laurella
    Straight | Entertainer | Charm | Cheerleader | Joker | Mage
    Based on Ailyna; Laurella is a more jolly joker-like version of Ailyna. She loves entertaining people and will do everything to cause a laugh on someone else's face. She is more silly and more bubbly in contrast to her more serious and more confident counterpart.
    STR: 3; DEX: 8; CON: 1; INT: 3; WIS: 8; CHA: 9​

Symmin
    Straight | Mage | Healer | Seer | Visions | Ninja | Stalker | Shapeshifter
    A mysterious boy with amnesiac-problems. He is often troubled with visions from the past and future and is unable to place them in any context. He might seem a bit alienate, and seems to value friendship overall, even if it is one-sided and it might make him appear like a stalker.
    STR: 3; DEX: 6; CON: 7; INT: 6; WIS: 9; CHA: 5

Simone
    Bi-Sexual | Psychic | Experiment | Mage
    An alternate female version of Symmin; Simone is an emotionally unstable girl, escaped from a mental facility. She has incredibly strong psychic powers but can't control them and they are affected by her mood.

…such a fragile and weak girl. She's calling for help. You can't resist offering her a helping hand and protecting her against the evil outside world. She's so sweet, so grateful. Little do you know that she herself is the actual danger, and that you are the one that should be protected…

For Simone I'm looking for a character that can act as guardian (angel), but maybe a bit naïve. Another option is that your character is a scientist, who might somehow be related to the experiments done on her.
    STR: 1; DEX: 6; CON: 3; INT: 5; WIS: 9; CHA: 8​

Hannah
    Lesbian | Warrior | Shaman | Adventurer | Charm | Strategist | Manipulate | Controls Orcs/Goblins
    A manipulative feminist witch who thinks life is like a strategic game. She is always trying to frame other people for her own crimes. She adores children, as they are still 'pure' and easy to manipulate.

...everyone child has heard stories about the goblins that come out during night and take the naughty children to convert them into one of them. Little people know about the seemingly friendly children teacher that doubles as the goblin queen…

I'm looking for a sensible character, maybe someone that fell in love with Hannah. A child, pupil or detective could also work. Hannah works in both modern as well as medieval settings.
    STR: 4; DEX: 3; CON: 6; INT: 7; WIS: 8; CHA: 8

Rayve
    Gay* | Warrior | Guardian | Defender | Paladin | Loyal | Teacher/Tutor
    A silent and stubborn guy. He is often seen carrying a large cart behind him, carrying his possessions around during travels. Rayve is a 'worker'. He'll never give up and will always go in straight lines towards his goals, battling/surviving and trying to reach the top.
    STR: 7; DEX: 1; CON: 10; INT: 4; WIS: 7; CHA: 7

Jenny Jigsaw
    Straight | Gadget-user | Technician | Hacker | Thief | Scientist
    During the adventures of her father, a modern kind of pirate, she became trapped in a country without the right papers to return home. As a way of wrath she loves spreading chaos amongst other humans, often using her gadgets and biological experiments/viruses.

…deep within the woods of Central Park hides an old rusty campervan. The interior of the campervan is filled with liquid chemicals in tubes and pipes. No cooking, but chemistry. Amidst all of it is a young twisted adult planning her ultimate revenge…

I'm looking to team Jenny up with someone completely different and preferably a more 'good' character, forced to work together on a common goal. Jenny works best in a modern (low-fantasy) or sci-fi kind of story.
    STR: 4; DEX: 8; CON: 6; INT: 9; WIS: 8; CHA: 1

Bayan
    Double identity | Superhero | Ninja | Assassin | Sharpshooter
    An unintelligent but strong and sexy female. Bayan is a little bitchy. Due to her quick judgments and due to a lack of thinking, she often gets herself into trouble and as a superhero she often ends up accidently helping the wrong side.

…they knew each other from primary school. He was in love with her and did everything Bayan asked for. But she never loved him back. Then he realized, and starting dating her sister instead. One day before their marriage, as an act of jealousy against her sister for taking her 'slave' Bayan invites him over for an one-night stand…

I'm looking for a more intelligent character, that sort of acts as a tutor, showing Bayan her way as a superhero. Another option is to play out a story revolving her personal live, in that case someone who could play a friend or a sister of Bayan would be nice. Bayan works best in a modern-fantasy RP.
    STR: 8; DEX: 8; CON: 7; INT: 1; WIS: 3; CHA: 9

Feel free to send me a PM or reply below with the things that caught your interest as well as your ideas!

I have several ideas which may interest you which cross over into sci-fi, action, adventure and vigilante genres. I also do some fandoms. I'm definitely about writing with visual detail plus also investing in plot advancement and preparation. Let me know if you are interested.

I have several ideas which may interest you which cross over into sci-fi, action, adventure and vigilante genres. I also do some fandoms. I'm definitely about writing with visual detail plus also investing in plot advancement and preparation. Let me know if you are interested.

Depends on your definition of 'idea'. As explained, I don't like to go with a pre-made plot/idea. I much rather come up with a plot together with my partner based on a setting, an interesting theme or by matching characters together, I feel the RP will last longer by doing so.

Also, what do you mean with 'vigilante' genre?

Depends on your definition of 'idea'. As explained, I don't like to go with a pre-made plot/idea. I much rather come up with a plot together with my partner based on a setting, an interesting theme or by matching characters together, I feel the RP will last longer by doing so.

Also, what do you mean with 'vigilante' genre?

"Idea" = general concept that could expand into a full RP without planning too heavily

Vigilante genre such as Batman.

"Idea" = general concept that could expand into a full RP without planning too heavily

Vigilante genre such as Batman.
Hmm... okay! Shoot me a PM with your ideas, and I'll see if you have something that I like.

And, do you mean 'superhero' genre or is that something else?

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still looking!

I'm still looking! So if you see any interesting ideas, feel free to send me a PM!

Still looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.