• ♥‿♥

• O.o

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whoops

Original poster
Okay, so I guess I start with personal information? Hm...alright. Well, I don't really have any idea what I'm doing.. ^^'
I've been roleplaying for about...I wanna say four years now? I know that's not exactly something to brag about or anything but I feel like someone would wanna know..
I play both Female and Male characters, I don't really have a preference, and I'm comfortable with MXM, MXF, and FXF.
I'm usually on frequently, except for weekends (sometimes). If I suddenly disappear, it's either because I'm in class or because I had something to do but I always come back! Promise~!

1. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't disappear forever without telling me ;-;. If you're bored with the roleplay, tell me and maybe we can spice it up a bit.
2. As long as you give me something to work with, I'm okay with one-liners. ^^
3. Do not control my character...I cannot stress this enough.
4. This is more of a request, rather than a rule, but I'd rather you use third person, rather than first.
5. Proper spelling is greatly appreciated. As well as grammar.
Italics = Preferred Role
Assassin X Target
Princess X Servant/Slave
Vampire X Human
Kidnapper X Kidnapped
Spirit X Human
Spirit X Supernatural Being
Android X Creator
Nerd X Jock
God/Goddess X Human
Alpha X Omega
Jerk/Bad boy/girl X Shy boy/girl

Pregnant Girlfriend X Mafia Boss
Blind Girl/Boy X Normal Girl/Boy

Will be updated now and then~.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Spirit X Supernatural Being
or
Jerk/Bad boy/girl X Shy boy/girl
or
Combo of bothhh

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Kidnapper X Kidnapped

I've wanted to do one of these for a while now, are you interested, because I am!​

id love to do the supernatural being X spirit one! Ive been craving a good werewolf rp!

If your still looking for partners I think the princessand servant one could be fun. If your feeling overbooked then I understand.

Oh, are you still looking for the Blind Girl x Normal Girl thread? If so, please PM so we can discuss some plot!

I'd be up for your Android x creator one, if you have any ideas and are still open to doing it you could PM me what you might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.