• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hero.ic

Original poster

~ Come One Come All ~
Welcome to my thread friends~ Call me whatever you like but most people call me Kry. I am an eighteen year old college freshman who is currently bored out of her mind and wanting something to occupy my mind and keep me from getting dumb. I'm looking for something simple and fun to do that won't take two weeks to start, keep in mind that I do attend university and I will become busy once again. On the chance that I may forget to reply just hit me up to remind me. Any college kid understands the struggle Q~Q
Now being a female myself I tend to lean towards playing the female character in my stories but I adore doubling characters, in fact, I encourage it. Although, I will play the male role solely if the plot is interesting enough. I can reply multiple times throughout the day to only a few responses during the night. My responses are usually between one to four paragraphs but I could write more given the situation. As far as where to roleplay either pm or thread is fine with me so you can choose.
I do value creativity and quality over something that makes it seem like you're uninterested so please contribute to the story line or say something needs to be fixed. I would hate for anyone to be bored and I would hate for myself to be bored so speak your mind freely~ So without further adieu here's some ideas:

Those that are italicized I have a few ideas for
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Superpowered human x Non/Superpowered human
Disney employee x Disney employee
Apocalypse survivor x Survivor [looking for a more ftwd theme that would make my life♥]​
Royalty x Servant

These ideas are not the only ones I am interested in. Please feel free to post suggestions you think would be interesting for the both of us.

lol @ that animation...

Hey Kry, I've been out of the Iwaku world for quite some time now and I'm trying to jump back in. I really like your demon x human idea as well as the royalty x servant one. Did you already have specifics? I'm down to brainstorm. I'm more comfortable writing as a male character, but of course I'm totally flexible. I'm not working at this time, so pretty much free until further notice. I am a parent though, so you know, when duty calls... :D But I'm normally pretty good about responding and I'll try to mirror the length of your posts.

lol @ that animation...

Hey Kry, I've been out of the Iwaku world for quite some time now and I'm trying to jump back in. I really like your demon x human idea as well as the royalty x servant one. Did you already have specifics? I'm down to brainstorm. I'm more comfortable writing as a male character, but of course I'm totally flexible. I'm not working at this time, so pretty much free until further notice. I am a parent though, so you know, when duty calls... :D But I'm normally pretty good about responding and I'll try to mirror the length of your posts.
Hello Jeanvieve! I did not have much of anything worked out for those plots but I would love to do either idea. We can even combine them if that suits your fancy. I'll send you a pm and we can get brainstorming.

Reactions: Jeanvieve
Status
Not open for further replies.