• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi felt his heart swell with affection again when Emil said he wanted to spend the evening with hi, and had to try very hard not to jump his brother right then and there. Neither of them were in a state where that kind of behaviour would be appropriate. Frankly, he felt kind of defective for not feeling more repulsed by the idea of sex, after what happened, but it was different with Emil, and also he had already come to terms with the fact that he was a broken person. This was just one more drop in the 'beyond fucked up' bucket.

When asked how school was going, Levi frowned. "It's... ugh." He rotated his hand back and forth in an 'iffy' gesture. "I tried to study while you were sleeping, but I couldn't concentrate at all," he said bitterly. "The first exam is microbiology, which I'm decent with, but... it's so much memorization. And I'm pretty sure I drank or drugged all of those memories away over the past couple of days." He leaned his head against Emil's shoulder and huffed a sigh. "I'll just have to cram tomorrow. No way I can focus tonight. And even if I bomb, I'll still be able to graduate. It's just my pride..." Levi realized he was rambling on a bit, which was quite unusual for him, but he never got to talk about school with anyone - especially Emil. "I don't know if there's anything you can do. Read me cue cards, or something. Who knows."

Emil listens to his brother ramble on, in this state not really minding it at all. He likes listening to him talk about, well anything really. Wrapping an arm around Levi he looks concerned, "Drugged?" He uses his other hand to move his damp hair away from his face, not wanting the water to drip on the younger. "When?" He knew his brother had had alcohol over the past few days, but knew nothing of the other. He reaches up to Levi's hair with the hand he'd used to move his own hair and begins touching it gently. His brother's hair is so soft, just like the rest of him, he'd never noticed before though.

"Levi... Love you." He says it quietly, entirely unsure of the words, and he knew eventually it wouldn't seem like he did. That's what he felt right now though, that he loves Levi. Placing a gentle kiss on the other's head he scolds himself for seeing any kind of affection to or from Levi as a temptation. Especially with how hurt the both of them are, it wouldn't end well. He'd just have to jack off in secret later, hopefully it won't take too much effort from his tired body and hopefully it'd stay secret. He leans further down without much thought and kisses the top of Levi's ear. Completely forgetting Levi's sensitive there he continues, letting is tongue find a piercing and play with it.

Shit. Levi was so busy rambling he didn't even notice the slip of his tongue. "Oh, uh... took some sleeping pills," he murmured, deliberately not mentioning how many, or that he chased it with alcohol. That was definitely not something his brother needed to know about. "Nothing to worry about. Just needed something to knock me out." And knock him out they did. He didn't even remember most of what happened during that period, just that it was awful. And he still felt awful.

His worries melted away when Emil said that he loved him, and his eyes fluttered closed when he kissed his forehead. When he started to play with his ear, though, Levi inhaled sharply, and he subconsciously dug his fingers into his brother's leg. "Emil," he said lowly, meaning it as a warning but sounding more breathy than anything else. Fuck, he never should have told his brother about this. Did he even tell him? Or did he just figure it out on his own, because Levi couldn't control himself when someone did this? Regardless, it was a problem. Especially when he started to tongue one of his piercings... this was the entire reason he got those piercings, because he was so sensitive, but he was regretting it now.

Emil isn't sure what Levi's reaction means so he just continues, "What?" He remembers that Levi's ears are extremely sensitive, but instead of stopping him it just eggs him on. Continuing to lick and play with Levi's piercings with his tongue he lets his fingers continue through the other's hair. He mumbles out, not letting go of Levi's piercing, "I'm sorry for everything..." Swallowing hard he continues on, moving his mouth to the actual shell of Levi's ear. His teeth grazing against the skin gently, he murmurs something quietly. Then his legs wrap around Levi, entirely encircling him and pulling him closer.

His eyes close, savoring the feeling of his brother so close to him. Meanwhile, his hand travels up the younger male's spine gently. He imagines it's weird to be so attracted to your younger brother, and even possibly love them, but he already knows he's weird. "I love you, Levi." Emil says it more firmly this time, sounding like he means it, and he does. Despite Emil's outward confidence in everything he says, he has a hard time telling some he loves that he loves them confidently, but with Levi it felt a bit easier. Maybe it is because he's his brother, he's not sure, but he doubts it really matters. All that matters, at least while Emil is in this low stage, is Levi. He hopes he'll stay down in this part of it forever. It felt better for him to love his brother and his brother to love him than to not love his brother and his brother love him. It felt warmer.

Levi parted his lips to answer, but was cut off by a shaky gasp as Emil continued to lavish his ear with his tongue. Even though he was exhausted, the attention caused his cock to stir slightly, which he willed to stop happening. He pressed a hand against Emil's chest, pushing him without much conviction. "Nnngh... you know how sensitive my ears are," he murmured, his eyes half closed. When Emil pulled him close with his legs, he shifted uncomfortably, but didn't try to get away. He just had to hope that he didn't get any harder than this, or his brother would definitely notice.

The fingers trailing up his spine certainly didn't help, so Levi forced himself to focus on microbiology instead of his brother's hands and tongue. When he said 'I love you' once more time, this time actually sounding like he meant it, it became even harder to focus on something else. "I love you too," he said with a smile, cupping Emil's face and kissing him softly on the lips. He didn't pry, especially since his lips were so busted up right now. He didn't want to hurt him. He just wanted to enjoy this, ignore the way both of them sported wounds like trophies, and pretend that this was what he would have forever - because even if he was still doped up, he wasn't foolish enough to believe this would last.

Emil nods as he continues to lick and bite at Levi's ear. "Yeah, I know. What's your point?" He snakes his hand up to Levi's chest, massaging it slightly. Wanting to touch Levi more, except this time not so much for curiosity. This is a bad idea, but he can't help but desire the other. When he's pulled into a kiss he deepens it despite the pain in his lips. He slips his tongue into the other's mouth, shortly after tasting iron mix with saliva. Emil didn't really mind it though. As long as it wasn't Levi bleeding.

He pulls Levi into his lap. To make sure the younger doesn't pull away because he's afraid of hurting Emil, Emil moves the hand that was in Levi's hair to his chin, keeping his face held to his own. He pulls away eventually, needing air, but that causes him to go back to his brother's ear. He doesn't plan on doing anything more than messing with Levi but he knows if he doesn't stop soon it won't go according to plan anymore. He catches Levi's ear lobe, rolling it between his teeth gently before sucking on it.

Levi huffed softly; Emil seemed to be playing dumb, which while endearing, was a touch frustrating. He caught his brother's exploring hand in his own and looked at him pointedly. "My point is -" He was interrupted by the kiss, which made him moan softly, despite the metallic taste of blood. He had almost no reaction when he was pulled into his brother's lap, other than half-heartedly trying to avoid pressing up against him. When they separated, he was breathing quite heavily, and looking down at him with lidded eyes and skin that flushed up to his ears.

"Unless you're planning on getting me off, you need to... not... do that," he warned, breath catching each time Emil's tongue and teeth found new areas of his ear to tease. He need to put both hands on his shoulders, to keep himself steady. Though his mind was fuzzy, he did have the awareness to recall the damage his 'date' did to him the other night. "And I don't really want you to see me right now," he said honestly, opening his eyes fully so Emil would know he was serious. "I... don't want you to get mad."

Emil licks his lips, "I'll get you off if you really want me to." He chuckles a bit, "I want to touch you again." He listens to his younger brother, "Get mad at who? You? I can't right now, I'd most likely get mad at the jerk who hurt you. And then go hunt him down and make him eat his own guts..." He looks at the other, equally as serious. "I want to feel you again...when I'm sober. I won't touch you anywhere you're hurt though..." He finds his brother's ear again, "Unless you really want me to stop, then I will. I'll make dinner or something."

Emil honestly didn't want to stop, but if his brother wanted him to, he would. Words catch in Emil's throat, retracting them before he has the chance to say them, and he's pretty sure the look on his face shows that he was going to say something but stopped himself. That was a dumb thought. He presses a kiss to Levi's lips again, leaving blood. Licking it away he looks into the younger's eyes. "Did you know your eyes are really beautiful?" He hadn't really noticed how pretty the other's dark eyes really were until now.

Levi swallowed thickly as he listened to Emil, his resolve slowly breaking. He wasn't entirely sure if he believed him, when he said he wouldn't get angry, but it was reassuring nonetheless. He stared at him for a while while he deliberated, his expression not changing until his brother complimented his eyes, at which point said eyes widened in disbelief. He looked away and laughed softly, shaking his head. "Thanks," he said, gently squeezing his shoulders. Then he took his own lower lip between his teeth, and exhaled slowly before he spit out what he wanted to say.

"Let me suck you off, Emil," Levi requested hotly. "That's... That's what I want. I've fantasized about giving you head since I was a teenager..." He looked away, embarrassed by the confession. "And... I'm very good at it." At least that's what his previous partners had told him. He even practiced with his toys, all the while pretending it was his brother's cock down his throat, fucking his face. "You can touch me while I do it, if you want..." Even though he wanted more, right now there was nothing else he could do. He needed to let his body recover first, which would now be a painful task, knowing his brother felt this way about him. He could only hope he would heal quickly.

Emil is taken aback by the request, he'd never thought anyone dreamt about giving someone head. He nods, "If that's what you want, Levi..." He chuckles, "Usually you'd-" His breathing stops for a second, but he manages to start again, "Dream about getting sucked off instead of wanting to suck someone else off." He didn't really pay much attention to his breathing stopping, he knew his lungs were probably damaged from the fight he got in yesterday, he'd been punched hard in the chest. He nods again, "As long as you're ok with it."

He pulls Levi's face up to his own, kissing him again. Then he winks, albeit a bit playfully, "Hit me with your best shot little brother." Emil chuckles, tugging off his brother's shirt. He feels good at the moment, unusual for him, he's usually angry or depressed, but right now he feels happy. He licks his lips, touching his brother's nipples, teasing them with his fingers. Whispering to himself quietly he let's his fingers wander down further.

Levi didn't realize he was holding his breath until Emil said yes, at which point he exhaled deeply, his stomach fluttering. He picked up on the little hitch in Emil's breathing, but didn't think anything of it; he just assumed that he was particularly excited about the idea of getting head, which thrilled him. "Yeah, well..." He trailed off with a shrug and a wry smile. "You already know I'm a weirdo." That, and giving head was a turn on for him, on the same level as getting his ears bitten. That wasn't something he would admit out loud, but Emil would likely be able to figure it out for himself.

As soon as they separated from the kiss, and Emil slipped his shirt over his head, Levi was down, hooking his thumbs into the waist of his brother's pants and slowly pulling them down. The hands on his chest made him pause briefly, biting his lower lip to keep himself quiet. After a few seconds, he continued, pulling Emil's pants the rest of the way down his thighs. Though he could have taken him into his mouth immediately, he wanted to get him hard first, to finally get a good look at him. The night they had sex he was not exactly in a position to get familiar with Emil's cock, so he was excited to do so now. 'Excited' was a bit of an understatement; he was fully hard now, just from being given permission to suck Emil off.

Levi took him in hand first, lovingly massaging him, pulling back his foreskin to rub at the newly exposed sensitive skin under the head. As he did this, alternating between slow tugs and fast pulls, he kissed down his hip bone into his pubic area, taking in his heavy scent, which made him sigh. God, this was even better in real life. There were certain things that a dream couldn't replicate. Once he was satisfied, he gripped the base of Emil's cock, and flattened his tongue across the underside, licking from base to tip before taking him into his mouth.

And holy shit, Emil's dick was finally in his mouth and even though he hadn't taken him all the way in yet, wanting to start off slow, Levi couldn't help but moan very softly around his cock, as he felt his own dick jerk and leak against his sweatpants. Holy. Shit.

Emil can't help but move his hands to his brother's hair when he feels him touching the sensitive area under his foreskin. He holds back a groan, hardening a bit from just that, it was a new feeling but he didn't mind it. He honestly wishes Levi would be rougher with him, since that's what he likes most. Despite thinking this, he doesn't say anything, watching his brother from half-lidded eyes. He wants Levi to make more noise, but instead he does, groaning when his brother licks the entirety of his length. He grips tighter onto Levi's hair, his dick completely hard by the time Levi takes him into his mouth. His dick twitches a bit, swelling at his brother's moan. God do his moans turn him on. He wants to hear more of them, thinking this he groans at the thought, remembering them from his drunken mind a couple nights ago.

He doesn't know the pleasure his brother is getting just from giving him head, he naturally pulls Levi onto him further, his dick eager for the attention. Emil winces and apologizes, not having meant to be so rough. "Mmm...Love you..." He's groaning, this time it being his brother's name. He moves his hands away from the other's hair, going to his shoulders so as to not force his head down. His mind is whirling with thoughts, mainly thinking about the fact that Levi dreamed of this. It really is weird. It's not like he minds though, it feels incredible.

Emil wishes he could do more than just get sucked off, but since Levi is hurt and if he wants to give him head he wouldn't tell him no. He swallows hard at the warmth around his cock, slowly starting to leak into Levi's mouth, he feels bad because there's no way that tastes good. His cock twitches again in Levi's mouth. "Mmmm...." He groans out more and more as Levi goes along.

Levi felt emboldened by Emil's groans and murmurs of 'I love you', and spent a few seconds applying pressure to the head of his cock with his tongue. When he pushed further into his mouth, it took him slightly by surprise, but didn't throw him off. He pulled away only long enough to say, "You can grab my head. I don't mind." To show that he meant this, he relaxed his jaw and throat, gathered his hair into one hand, and took Emil's cock all the way to the base. Feeling it throb in his throat made him moan again, and though this moan was loud, it was muffled. He pulled back after ten seconds, needing air, a thin line of saliva and precum connecting his lips to Emil's cock.

He gazed up at him lustfully for a few seconds as he caught his breath, replacing his mouth with his hand until he was ready to go back down. He let go of his hair so he could use his other hand to give Emil's balls some attention. God, he was achingly hard himself, but he could take care of that later. Maybe if he focused hard enough, he could just come without touching himself at all, and really let his brother know how much he liked giving head.

Though he couldn't help but idly think that his brother would taste better if he was a vegetarian, it didn't really matter. Just the fact that it was Emil made Levi love the way he tasted, and he wanted to taste more of him. Taking in a deep breath, Levi took his brother all the way again, contracting his throat around his length as he all but begged him to come in his mouth. He wondered if anyone else had ever given him head like this, if anyone else had made him moan like this, and the thought made him try even harder.

Emil moans heavily when Levi takes him all the way in, his cock jerking again. His brother really is good at this, and that's kind of worrying it in itself. He wants to touch Levi so he can make him feel it too, but because of their position that's all but impossible. The sight of his brother and his dick being connected makes his cock swell again. He's worried he might pass out from all the blood rushing to his length and the lack of it in his brain. Because of said lack of blood to his brain his thoughts are even more jumbled and mush. He groans unusually loud, moaning his brother's name again. He's not holding back anymore, he'd never made this much noise for anyone before, usually being quiet the whole time.

When his brother looks up him, he looks back, lustful eyes gazing into each other. He feels his balls being messed with and he reaches down, taking Levi's hand and forcing him to squeeze quite hard. That makes him shiver, encouraging him to do it more. While he's still not on his dick he pulls Levi's face up to his, kissing him, not minding the bitter taste of himself, since he can still taste Levi through it. He releases him though as Levi goes back to sucking him off.

Emil moves his hands back to Levi's hair, tugging on it again. The feeling of his throat contracting around him makes him come so close to coming into his mouth. He didn't want the feeling to end this quickly though, his brother is amazing at this and making it difficult to keep it in. "Mmm...nn..." He makes extremely lewd noises as he feels his brother's mouth around his cock. "Love you...Levi..." His fingers tangle and twist the other's hair as he continues on him.

Levi's eyebrows arched at Emil's guidance, interested to learn that his brother liked rougher handling, but that was easy enough to comply with. He would do whatever he wanted him to do, if it got him off. The kiss was greatly appreciated, but he eagerly went back to work when he was let go. He continued to squeeze him roughly as instructed, moaning softly when Emil grabbed his hair. He kept him in his throat for longer each time he went down, wanting to make his brother feel euphoric. From the lewd noises he made to the way he said his name, Levi was quite sure he was doing a good job in that regard.

Though he could feel Emil's dick throb, and his balls tighten, it didn't seem to be enough to get him to come just yet. That was fine; he could certainly keep going, though he was getting distracted by the extent of his own hardness. Out of desperation, he shifted into a rather awkward position so he could press up against Emil's leg, relieving some of the pressure in his own cock. He moaned at the friction, grinding up against him slowly as he continued to suck his cock, now focusing his efforts on the tip rather than taking all of him. He used his hand to stroke the inches he didn't have in his mouth.

His hair was a mess now, his jaw was starting to get sore, and there was a very visible wet stain on his sweatpants, but Levi couldn't possibly give less of a shit about any of those things. All that mattered to him right now was hearing Emil say 'I love you', over and over, like he meant it. Finally getting to indulge in one of his most frequent fantasies was also fantastic.

When he feels Levi's hard cock against his leg he moves his leg against it, trying to help as best as he can. He finally just gets frustrated with their position, wanting to be able to touch Levi too and not just get sucked off. He pulls Levi away from his dick, which is throbbing and twitching. After this he forcefully pulls his brother onto the bed, flipping them so he's on top of his brother. "I hate that so much... Not being able to touch you too..." He finds one of Levi's nipples again, sucking hard and letting his hand slip into the raven's pants. Finding the other's cock he squeezes a bit, before beginning to stroke it. He uses his other hand to pull off the other's pants. "You're way too good at...giving head, it's kind of scary." His breath has quickened, able to finally touch Levi again.

He licks his lips biting and licking and nipping all over the smaller's skin. He needs this more than he wants to get sucked off. Emil needs the contact and warmth of the other, not entirely sure why, but the previous actions felt impersonal, and he wants this to be very personal. He wants to make Levi feel just as good as he'd made him feel. He lets a hand go to Levi's ass, not going for his entrance, since he knows he's hurt there, but instead begins groping a cheek. While he does this he begins going for his brother's neck again. "Love you..." He mumbles against his skin, having felt like he's said it way too much, but not really caring. These were newfound feelings, and he wants to keep reiterating them to his brother.

Levi basically whimpered when Emil started rubbing his leg against his cock, making him falter his movements. He was just getting back into the rhythm when he was so rudely interrupted; he looked up with a quizzical frown on his face just as Emil flipped him over, stunning him for a second.

"What are you -" He was cut off by Emil, his words making his stomach flutter; his mouth fell open into a moan as his brother's mouth found one of his nipples, one that only got louder as a hand grasped at his achingly hard cock. Though he wanted Emil to finish in his mouth, he couldn't complain about this turn of events. His body was on fire, and Emil was very good at dousing the flames. "Y-yeah, I... I practice..." That sounded quite lame, he realized, but he was barely focusing on his words right now.

He tensed when Emil's hand grabbed at his ass, but he relaxed quickly when he realized that he was doing nothing more than groping at the flesh. For whatever reason, the fact that he was being conscious of his pain was incredibly sexy to Levi right now. He sucked his lower lip into his mouth with a gasp as his brother continued to grope at him, but he quickly remembered that Emil liked to hear him moan, so moan he did. "Love you too," he said breathlessly, blindly searching for his brother's cock, taking him back into his hand. He threaded his other hand through Emil's damp hair, and arched into his hands.

Emil mumbles against his skin, "Practice? On who?" he assumes it's a who and gets a bit frustrated, biting down a bit too hard on Levi's nipple and immediately pulling away, apologizing. Emil finds his brother's ear again, wanting to hear more from his brother. His cock throbs and twitches at the loud moans, he knows he'll be finished soon, but he wants to make sure Levi will come soon too.

He continues stroking and gently squeezing Levi's dick. When his brother grabs his dick he naturally moves into it, but he takes his hand from Levi's length to push his brother's hand away. He needs to last at least until Levi comes and him touching Emil wouldn't help in the slightest. The hand in his hair though he leaned into Levi's touch.

The hand groping Levi turns to caressing, gently caressing his skin on the cheek. He leans in to kiss Levi gently, he wants all of him right now, all over again, but Levi being hurt is the problem. He hopes for him to heal quickly. The moans coming from his brother are bringing him so close, but he won't let himself come until he has a sign that Levi's almost there as well.

Levi hissed through his teeth when Emil bit down on his nipple, but the pain didn't really bother him, especially when his brother started to play with his ear immediately afterward. "Remember what you saw in my bedside drawer?" He asked breathlessly. "That. Not 'who'." Yes, he had boyfriends in the past, but not for quite a while; he had been too focused on school, and pining over Emil. He did, however, have quite a bit of fun masturbating.

He made a disappointed noise when Emil took his hand away, but understood. He'd been there before. He decided to take the opportunity to fully enjoy Emil's attention, especially the hand on his cock, which he arched his hips into. Because he had been so hard just from sucking his brother off, he knew he wasn't going to last very long himself; his moans became louder and more frequent, and when Emil leaned down to kiss him, he hungrily deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue through his lips.

"Emil," Levi gasped when he pulled away, staring up at his brother with eyes completely clouded by lust and love and everything in between. "I wish you could fuck me." God, did he, but this would do for now. He shut his eyes again and curled his toys, and mumbled something incoherent, that sounded suspiciously like 'I'm so close'.

Emil almost sighs in relief, continuing on his ear. He feels the scratches on his brother's cock as he continues touching him and stroking it, relieved that he wasn't the one that did that to him. He meets the wet muscle that slips through his lips, with his own tongue, rubbing them and tangling them together. His eyes meet Levi's when he says his name. His own eyes matching the emotions in his brother's. "Me too..." Then he presses their chests together, causing their cocks to press together as well, at least what wasn't covered by Emil's hand. He licks the raven's neck, sucking and biting gently as well. He moves his hand away from Levi's dick, beginning to gently rock his hips, causing friction between their cocks.

When he hears that Levi's close he smiles a bit, that's what he needed. The rocking of his hips becomes a more intense, using a hand to hold them both together. His breathing is heavy as he feels himself coming closer and closer to climax. "Levi..." He moves his hand to Levi's hair, pulling him into an intense, sloppy kiss. His groaning become more frequent and his breath bated, he sucks and bites at Levi's lips, knowing he's going to make them swell. He grits his teeth, holding back the pressure building quickly in his lower abdomen. "God... 'm so close..."

Status
Not open for further replies.