Kingdom Come (Kingdom Keepers/Epic Disney Reboot See Inside for Details)

Is "Kingdom Come" a good enough title, or should we go with one of these?

• "Kingdom Come" is perfectly fine!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Let's go with "Kingdom Come: The Last/Final Story"!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • How about "Kingdom Come: Hail to the Horned King"

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I like "Kingdom Come: Walt's Champions"

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I hate "Kingdom Come" in all it's forms, let's just change the name altogether!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
I'll take Pocahontas and.....Still thinking on the 2nd hehe

Alright sounds good!

Also forgot to say, but John Smith is among the dead/missing (Governer Ratcliff did have it out for him, after all).

Okay, so Alice? A younger Merlin? Perhaps maybe the White Queen herself.

Considering how the world is, perhaps she deals with a mental instability. Alice, that is. I wish to go with a more Alice: Madness style of alice, one perhaps heavily affected by what has occurred.

3274023_1371863238651.27res_424_300.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, so Alice? A younger Merlin? Perhaps maybe the White Queen herself.

Considering how the world is, perhaps she deals with a mental instability. Alice, that is. I wish to go with a more Alice: Madness style of alice, one perhaps heavily affected by what has occurred.

3274023_1371863238651.27res_424_300.jpg

Sure, that works. If you read over the "True/False-self" stuff I made in the initial post, you could explain that the Dark Alice is actually her False-self (ex. a being created out of her inner madness and personified as a sort of heir to Wonderland under the Red Queen/Queen of Hearts, basically the antithesis of the good and pure Alice we all know).

Merlin is actually an N.P.C., but what did you have in mind for the Queen of Hearts, should you want to play her?

Also, as an update for everyone, I'll be making a new roster on Friday to see where we're at, and, depdending on how things go, the OoC and Sign-Up threads (Character Sheets will be posted in a Character Roster thread so we can keep the OoC free from sheets) could be up for this weekend!

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
I think Alice would work fine for me.

I'll be basing my OC off this picture in terms of her appearance.

Yuu8Y7j.jpg

Hhhmmm I think I should introduce everyone to some good (Like good) anime depictions of naval combat... nyaa...

I think Alice would work fine for me.

Alright cool! Let me know if you have any issues with her ^^

I'll be basing my OC off this picture in terms of her appearance.

Yuu8Y7j.jpg

Hhhmmm I think I should introduce everyone to some good (Like good) anime depictions of naval combat... nyaa...

Gotcha, looks good! So until we get to where we need to be, her ship won't be accessible in the RP except for certain moments/worlds.

@mr_pibbs

Here's how I'm gonna... run things.... at the beginning to set things up...

The HMS Dragon will be... docked, and it is taking on a full marine complement that is intended to be transported to a multinational joint naval exercise. The run into a storm(a vortex) along the way and get... transported into the other realms. Upon arriving, the ship's fuel supply mysteriously runs out forcing the crew to dock onto a volcanic island. (The island that features where the Atlantis crew attempted to escape back into civilization via a volcano.

What I'm gonna need:
  • Black beard's sword
  • A bottle of cognac
  • A slew of vehicles for transportation (perhaps later into the RP)
What I'm gonna do with the ship at first...

Well... we need black beard's sword... uhmm My OC will admit she keeps a stash of liquor in her quarters... which she'll quickly empty professionally. Using The Magic of Disney they.... bottle up the HMS Dragon before the proceed on foot into the forest. Hopefully to be encountered by some Disney locals.

@mr_pibbs

Here's how I'm gonna... run things.... at the beginning to set things up...

The HMS Dragon will be... docked, and it is taking on a full marine complement that is intended to be transported to a multinational joint naval exercise. The run into a storm(a vortex) along the way and get... transported into the other realms. Upon arriving, the ship's fuel supply mysteriously runs out forcing the crew to dock onto a volcanic island. (The island that features where the Atlantis crew attempted to escape back into civilization via a volcano.

What I'm gonna need:
  • Black beard's sword
  • A bottle of cognac
  • A slew of vehicles for transportation (perhaps later into the RP)
What I'm gonna do with the ship at first...

Well... we need black beard's sword... uhmm My OC will admit she keeps a stash of liquor in her quarters... which she'll quickly empty professionally. Using The Magic of Disney they.... bottle up the HMS Dragon before the proceed on foot into the forest. Hopefully to be encountered by some Disney locals.

I have a few problems with this;

1.) Blackbeard's Sword is with Blackbeard, so you'd have to kill him in order to get it (which won't be possible until the entire group arrives in the PotC world. If you want the ship to be shrunken down and made portable, then Blackbeard personally has to raid your ship and try to take it from you. In the chaos, your character could wind up getting the shrunken ship back, but she can not (and will not) get the sword until I permit it.

2.) Although I don't have a problem with how she arrives to the Disney world, I do have a problem with where she winds up being stranded. My initial plan was to have all of the Imagineers teleported to one place (which will be revealed ICly), so she'd have to wind up going through another portal after being apprehended by Blackbeard and his crew.

So hard to pick just one XD hmm..... What about Tarzan, Pirates of the Carribean, or more animal themed movies like Jungle Book, Zootopia, ect? Just wondering if any of the characters from those are dead/missing or allowed to be played @mr_pibbs

So hard to pick just one XD hmm..... What about Tarzan, Pirates of the Carribean, or more animal themed movies like Jungle Book, Zootopia, ect? Just wondering if any of the characters from those are dead/missing or allowed to be played @mr_pibbs

They're all allowed, although for PotC, Will would be Missing/Dead, as would Elizabeth. Jack's still out there, but presumably he's hiding from the hoard of baddies wanting to get him for whatever reason.

Everyone else would be fine/relatively fine (depending on the extent of the villain's taking over their world, of course).

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
@mr_pibbs

Are we still going ahead this weekend or are we holding off for now?

Hopefully, the OoC will most likely be up tomorrow night, but I'm a bit busy IRL so if it isn't up by then, it'll be up on Monday for sure.

How about in-park characters. FIgment, Dreamseeker, Hathaway Browne, Tom Morrow and the like?

So long as they're associated with the Disney brand and aren't Marvel/Star Wars, they're pretty much allowed ^^

Kingdom Come: Advent Hope.

Or Forlorn Hope

Sure, that works. If you read over the "True/False-self" stuff I made in the initial post, you could explain that the Dark Alice is actually her False-self (ex. a being created out of her inner madness and personified as a sort of heir to Wonderland under the Red Queen/Queen of Hearts, basically the antithesis of the good and pure Alice we all know).

Merlin is actually an N.P.C., but what did you have in mind for the Queen of Hearts, should you want to play her?

Also, as an update for everyone, I'll be making a new roster on Friday to see where we're at, and, depdending on how things go, the OoC and Sign-Up threads (Character Sheets will be posted in a Character Roster thread so we can keep the OoC free from sheets) could be up for this weekend!

Didn't see this. Haven't slept and just got back from the hospital but I wanted to be able to play both sides of Alice. Perhaps some thing triggers the switch within her.

I also have another title idea.

Kingdom come: Candle in the wind.

My second character will be The Headless Horseman.

I'm having a hard time keeping track of how many Imagineers you got running around but if there's still a space left I'd be interested! I'll just wait to hear if there's a spot available or not before I hit you with available characyer sheet.

And I would be interested in play Anna from Frozen. If you want more information on this feel free to ask. I'm not sure what more else to say about this.