Kingdom Come (Kingdom Keepers/Epic Disney Reboot See Inside for Details)

Is "Kingdom Come" a good enough title, or should we go with one of these?

• "Kingdom Come" is perfectly fine!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Let's go with "Kingdom Come: The Last/Final Story"!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • How about "Kingdom Come: Hail to the Horned King"

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I like "Kingdom Come: Walt's Champions"

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I hate "Kingdom Come" in all it's forms, let's just change the name altogether!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Also, am I right in assuming we can't play villains? But like......what if we want to play an evil character and give em a redemption arc along the line of the rp? Is that possible? Or are you the only person who can control villains for plot reasons.

(edit: bleh nevermind this one)

(I'm sorry, i just can't stop thinking about this rp it's such a good concept i am Screaming)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: DurkPut
Yes it is, sorry about the lack of information.

I wound up starting on the IC a few days ago but forgot the OoC was yet to be finished. Should be up for Friday at the latest.

Hey phibbs,

if you can't complete the OOC sheet yourself than you can reach out to us to do it for you. I've got a lot of free time this weekend so if you want, just send me what you have an I'll make the OOC.

I'll definitely give you guys a shout if I need some extra help, but its just coming back to the idea after a while and getting over that hurdle that's the hardest part xD

I want this to be great for everyone though, so I'll keep you updated.

You said that you were gonna post it during the weekend,

Yah.. OK guess you were busy. (Again for the third/fifth time?)

You sure you don't need help? If I recall correctly, you promised us the sheets back in September but... It has still yet to debut up till now.

Again, you sure you don't need help?

You said that you were gonna post it during the weekend,

Yah.. OK guess you were busy. (Again for the third/fifth time?)

You sure you don't need help? If I recall correctly, you promised us the sheets back in September but... It has still yet to debut up till now.

Again, you sure you don't need help?

As of right now, no I wouldn't say I need help. I'm working on everything currently and with luck, it'll be done tomorrow in a quality that you guys deserve for waiting this out for so long.

I'm gonna do another roll call, the final one before the OoC is up.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'm still in for this.

I'm still in but my Imagineer character is still marked as female instead of male^^''

Uh, what about Thomas O'Malley the Alley Cat?

Uh, what about Thomas O'Malley the Alley Cat?

You'll be added to the list, don't worry! I just copied that from an old post, it'll be more revised when I go through the thread again and have a complete idea of who's who and what's what again

I'm still in but my Imagineer character is still marked as female instead of male^^''

Sorry, like I said, I still need to revise that ^^;

Awesome, OoC is nearly complete, should be finished by Tuesday at the absolute latest, but I don't think it'll take that long

Got delayed due to real life, finalizing my character so you have a reference for tomorrow. Everything's done, just having a bit of minor writer's block on his personality, should be fine for tomorrow though.

OoC and the Character Thread are up, putting the fine details on my character now (please refrain from posting until it's up).

I'll provide the link to the threads, but I believe I tagged you all in the Character Sign-Up thread.

• Love
Reactions: DurkPut