Kingdom Come (Kingdom Keepers/Epic Disney Reboot See Inside for Details)

Is "Kingdom Come" a good enough title, or should we go with one of these?

• "Kingdom Come" is perfectly fine!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Let's go with "Kingdom Come: The Last/Final Story"!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • How about "Kingdom Come: Hail to the Horned King"

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I like "Kingdom Come: Walt's Champions"

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I hate "Kingdom Come" in all it's forms, let's just change the name altogether!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Heyo! I'd be interested in making a Imagineer, a male to be more precise. A brief description of him is that he's kind of a goofball that takes nothing seriously and spends a lot of time with his head in the clouds.

However if you'd prefer I didn't I wouldn't mind making a reformed Villain, specifically Hans from Frozen. The way I would be playing him is that his true self would actually have been the 'facade' from the film where he loved Anna and the false self would be the one that wanted to kill her and Elsa to no real reason. It's based off a theory someone made that he was brainwashed by the trolls for reasons XYZ(I'll just link it rather than explain it really badly).

Sorry I'm trying to cover as much information as possible so you don't keep having to go back in forth with me. '~'

You deserve a cookie mate,

I knew Hans was never really an evil guy... heh heh hahahahah!

Especially when you start talking about 'perspective'

Didn't see this. Haven't slept and just got back from the hospital but I wanted to be able to play both sides of Alice. Perhaps some thing triggers the switch within her.

The False-Self and True-Self are separate entities; there'd be no way for her to switch back and forth between being one or the other.

How about Prince Phillip and Figment then?

Sounds good to me!

My second character will be The Headless Horseman.

He's a member of the Villains and a pretty essential NPC, so I'm gonna have to say no to the Horseman.

I'm having a hard time keeping track of how many Imagineers you got running around but if there's still a space left I'd be interested! I'll just wait to hear if there's a spot available or not before I hit you with available characyer sheet.

And I would be interested in play Anna from Frozen. If you want more information on this feel free to ask. I'm not sure what more else to say about this.

I think we've still got room for an Imagineer, so before I run back to re-do the character list, I'll say approved! Do you have an idea of which character she'd be taking over for/embodying?

And Anna sounds good, shoot me a PM so I have an idea of how you'd want to play her/what's going on with her ^^

Heyo! I'd be interested in making a Imagineer, a male to be more precise. A brief description of him is that he's kind of a goofball that takes nothing seriously and spends a lot of time with his head in the clouds.

However if you'd prefer I didn't I wouldn't mind making a reformed Villain, specifically Hans from Frozen. The way I would be playing him is that his true self would actually have been the 'facade' from the film where he loved Anna and the false self would be the one that wanted to kill her and Elsa to no real reason. It's based off a theory someone made that he was brainwashed by the trolls for reasons XYZ(I'll just link it rather than explain it really badly).

Sorry I'm trying to cover as much information as possible so you don't keep having to go back in forth with me. '~'

Imagineer sounds interesting, do you have an idea of what ability/person he would embody?

Hans sounds interesting, although it'll be fun to see how Anna reacts to the 'Good Hans' depending on what may or may not have happened to Kristoff.

Also, update on the Sign-Ups; they should be ready to go for tomorrow.

Imagineer sounds interesting, do you have an idea of what ability/person he would embody?

Hans sounds interesting, although it'll be fun to see how Anna reacts to the 'Good Hans' depending on what may or may not have happened to Kristoff.

Looking at the list of dead characters I think Yen Sid would be a good fit for him since he's wise and serious; that's something I think he could use. Would that be fine? As for abilities I didn't think he'd have any but I guess if he has the spirit of Yen Sid he could have magic powers but I'd want him to have terrible control over them.

Looking at the list of dead characters I think Yen Sid would be a good fit for him since he's wise and serious; that's something I think he could use. Would that be fine? As for abilities I didn't think he'd have any but I guess if he has the spirit of Yen Sid he could have magic powers but I'd want him to have terrible control over them.

I'll allow it, but as you said I don't want him to be extraordinarily powerful instantly because otherwise it gets super unfair when one character has God-tier abilities, you know? xD

The False-Self and True-Self are separate entities; there'd be no way for her to switch back and forth between being one or the other.

Sounds good to me!

He's a member of the Villains and a pretty essential NPC, so I'm gonna have to say no to the Horseman.

I think we've still got room for an Imagineer, so before I run back to re-do the character list, I'll say approved! Do you have an idea of which character she'd be taking over for/embodying?

And Anna sounds good, shoot me a PM so I have an idea of how you'd want to play her/what's going on with her ^^

Ah, I wanted polar personalities within my PC Alice. One being brought out by blood and roses and the other the normal alice. I understand your idea with the other Alice but my idea was for two personalities within one body.

Can I take the last male spot and have him follow perhaps Jack if Jack is dead. Jack Skellington that is.

Ah, I wanted polar personalities within my PC Alice. One being brought out by blood and roses and the other the normal alice. I understand your idea with the other Alice but my idea was for two personalities within one body.

You can still have her being someone with a split personality, it just won't be her "False-Self" unless it splits from her entirely.

Although, depending on how you play it, you could make it so she hasn't split yet (meaning the darker Alice is her "False-self" born from the Horned King's dark powers, but it hasn't split from her entirely to become its own being)?

• Love
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
Can I take the last male spot and have him follow perhaps Jack if Jack is dead. Jack Skellington that is.

Jack is Dead (ironic, no?) so you could take up his spot with an Imagineer.

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
You can still have her being someone with a split personality, it just won't be her "False-Self" unless it splits from her entirely.

Although, depending on how you play it, you could make it so she hasn't split yet (meaning the darker Alice is her "False-self" born from the Horned King's dark powers, but it hasn't split from her entirely to become its own being)?

Jack is Dead (ironic, no?) so you could take up his spot with an Imagineer.

Yeah to both. So, what do you want us to do CS wise. Lock me in for Jack and Alice. Jack is an awesome character, I kinda wonder where I could go with it.

I'll allow it, but as you said I don't want him to be extraordinarily powerful instantly because otherwise it gets super unfair when one character has God-tier abilities, you know? xD

Yeah I get you, I actually dislike making characters with powers so I wanted to make his abilities suck XD

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Yeah I get you, I actually dislike making characters with powers so I wanted to make his abilities suck XD

I plan on making my Imagineer based on Jack afraid of death. But inevitably he will have to change. I love giving characters interesting disabilities contradicting their powers.

Or possible Necromancy/Ice Magic.

I plan on making my Imagineer based on Jack afraid of death. But inevitably he will have to change. I love giving characters interesting disabilities contradicting their powers.

That's really neat! Can't wait to see how that plays out^^

Aha, I was actually more interested in making a male Imagineer, as I usually play male characters. I was thinking he could embody the Mad Hatter(if that's okay) and be completely emotionless and in love with data and logic. Then he could progressively become more expressive and start losing his grip on his sanity as he struggles to remain as he was rather than accepting what he's becoming. Something like that.

And I'll hit you with a PM about my plans for Anna as soon as I figure them out myself lol

I haven't read the whole series but I have read few of them and I have a interest

If you are still open for new members

Is this RP still going to happen?

Are we allowed to use treasure planet and toy story characters

I wanted to play Shiv Katall from buzz lightyear of star command

Last edited by a moderator:
Aha, I was actually more interested in making a male Imagineer, as I usually play male characters. I was thinking he could embody the Mad Hatter(if that's okay) and be completely emotionless and in love with data and logic. Then he could progressively become more expressive and start losing his grip on his sanity as he struggles to remain as he was rather than accepting what he's becoming. Something like that.

And I'll hit you with a PM about my plans for Anna as soon as I figure them out myself lol

Yeah that's totally fine with me! I'll just get rid of Female #3 and make it Four guys, two girls.

I haven't read the whole series but I have read few of them and I have a interest

If you are still open for new members

This isn't a Kingdom Keepers RP, it's more so borrowing the idea of a more dramatic take on the world of Disney as a whole.

Is this RP still going to happen?

Yeah, why do you ask? XD

Are we allowed to use treasure planet and toy story characters

I wanted to play Shiv Katall from buzz lightyear of star command

Shiv would be allowed, so long as you plan to still have him be Buzz in disguise?

Yeah I do he will be buzz lightyear in disguise I modified his history a bit to fit the story and to fit with the idea of him capturing others and because he is a mercenary I wanted to give him a ship to use which only plays the role of transportation or battle scene usually

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...Carrack.png/revision/latest?cb=20130725162356
Another design unique to the Pirates, the Carrack is impressively armed ship with good speed delivered by a forward engine section in the bow. The Carrack is almost the Equal to the Naval Frigate, and makes up for a slight lack in durability with increased speed. Carracks are designed to pursue, and capture all but the largest ships.

Last edited by a moderator: